Easy to use app but workflow is ponderous. Easy to use. Simplifies reporting those, increasingly frequent, potholes on our roads. Agree with Giles' suggestions for improvs. Need to be a bit slicker to make it even easier. But overall a good first effort and I glad it is available!
Very handy! Makes pothole reporting quick and easy. Adding a 'use my location' button would make sense, and maybe reduce the list of possible sizes to just 5, 10, 20, 30 cm etc, rather than starting with 1, 2, 3. This would require less scrolling. But generally, great app!
Not bad, bit clunky Suggestions: have a 'use my location' option. In fact if you take a photo then assume the answer to that is yes! The dimensions settings should be optional or quicker to complete. If you used inches last time assume inches next time. Description shd be optional with a photo.
Great idea - but... Did not work well on my Xperia z3 compact. Wouldn't allow to report a location using GPS alone. Not intuitive to use. Sadly, uninstall :-(
Great for reporting hazards on the move Tag the location, take a photo, fill in a few details and it's done - puts together a pretty detailed report in a few mins from your phone. Much easier than trying to remember the details and put together a report when you get home. Would be good if you could delete a report you'd started but didn't finish (like the one I did to test it out!).
Great tool but need to be able to add photo from gallery Would be much easier if you could add a photo from gallery rather than having to take it immediately, not helpful when you need stop snap and go
- Fixed crash on taking a photo if the photo app failed to provide a photo back to the app
- Photos can now be added and submitted after a hazard has been submitted.
- Fixed subtitle layout issue in hazard list on Samsung S3 mini
- Fixed bug which meant hazard location was not updated if the hazard pin was deleted
- Fixed bug which allowed hazard position to be deleted after the hazard has been submitted