Plink Log Pro is an informal target logger, suitable for all disciplines of target sports; primarily firearms based (rifle & pistol shooting), users are also using it for airgun & archery. Strings of shots can be placed on each target and saved for later viewing. Targets can be panned & zoomed with standard gestures. Users can add their own targets.Strings can be compared on target, statistics can be generated & compared such as MOA calculation & scoring. Plink Log Pro has been released in various staged releases, incorporating major new functionality with each release. Subsequent planned releases are still in preparation, as are incremental releases for any bug fix or user suggestion/request.
How you use this app will depend on what type of shooting you do, however here are a few suggestions -
* Compare strings shot with different ammunition batches, to see the differences in grouping & accuracy.
* Calculate your MOA group size, saved strings can be later compared to determine the effect of various factors.
* Calculate group centres, and get automatic elevation & windage corrections.
* Compare shots within a string if shooting long range & the spotting disk is moved.
* Target markers can record very precise shot placement which may not be seen from the firing point.
* Strings can be shared between markers, shooters, judges etc.
* Take away a permanent record of your days shooting activity.
** Developer Request **
If you experience any problems, please can you contact me directly BEFORE leaving low ratings. I will provide 1-to-1 assistance in resolving problems. Testing has been performed on all API levels, I am happy to resolve any specific issues with individual handsets.