Good, but needs filtering options Works really well, but is a bit annoying how it lumps in composers, conductors and bands (orchestras) in with the Artists. These are separate fields for a reason, and to lump them all together makes searches longer and annoying. This app needs to allow filtering of what appears in the Artist list.
Great A couple of people have mentioned that a 'play from here' option when selecting a song in an album would be good - and I'd certainly welcome that. But it's still a great app - so many thanks to the developers!
Widget request This is probably the best application for Squeezebox. I would love to have a widget!
Exactly what you need Great app. Fast, well laid out, easy to use, all the features I need. Much better than logitech one. Like how it deals with synchronised groups. Reported bug with sleep timer and it was fixed in next release.
Does more than the official app and better Very good replacement for the official app. UI is clean and efficient. Managing multiple boxes works without hassle.
It works Can't fault it, as Logitech can't be bothered to make their own app work on lollipop it's nice to see a developer show them how it's done.
* New support for managing alarms on players. Most of the code by Kurt.
* Improved the support for apps, contributed by Christer Wendel.
* Reduced risk of out-of-memory crashes when loading large album artwork.
* Fixed a bug that prevented changing a player's sleep time.
* Fixed a crash on Samsung devices.
* Fixed potential crash when viewing the list of players.
The perfect remote control for your Logitech SqueezeBox / SqueezeBoxServer!
SqueezePlayer turns your Android phone or tablet into a SqueezeBox on its own!