About the App
- Transfer race times, laps and splits from the Junsd JS-9006P Professional Stopwatch via its USB cable to your Android device.
- View the race results on screen with lap,split, fastest time, average time and slowest time
- Export results via Email or to the Clipboard (in Lite version restricted to the first 15 lines of results)
- Junsd also make the JS-610P, the LPR Works Team Racing 65900 and the Fastime26 stopwatch and these may also work with the application.
USB Host Mode Compatibility
- Requires a device that supports USB Host Mode and a USB OTG cable or a USB Host port.
- Some devices do not deliver the correct power output and may not work without the use of a powered USB hub. If you see a message in the Notification Bar about High Power USB devices then you must use a powered USB hub
- Inside the stopwatch is a USB chip made by Prolific.
- Stopwatches using the PL2303TA chip are tested and working with the Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Tab 3 8", Tesco Huld (2013 model), Google Nexus 7 (2012 Wifi/3G model)
- Stopwatches with older PL2303 chips may have compatibility problems
- Shenzhen Junsd Industry Co., Ltd. have not had any involvement in the development of this application and are unable to answer any technical questions from users of this software.
- I would like to thank Junsd for the technical information they were able to share.
Licences and Open Source
- This software makes use of the LGPL usb-serial-for-android driver by Mike Warren with Prolific PL2303 changes from Felix Haedicke
- Base project source: https://github.com/mik3y/usb-serial-for-android
- I have seen people refer to this as a Junso stopwatch. The correct name is Junsd