Don't be tied to your home or office computer. Send and receive e-mails, edit documents, surf the web, manage files and do hundred other things that you usually do on your desktop, even when you are on a business trip or stuck in a traffic jam.
Simply install mobile application on your Android and RDM+ Desktop on the remote computer and RDM+ is ready to use. No need to adjust any firewall or router settings.
"In a short time, your desktop's screen will be displayed on your Android phone and you can pretty much do whatever it is that you want to do."
Why RDM+ is really a must-have tool for you?
- Sometimes you need to check or edit your documents, and your computer is nowhere near you. Do it easily using familiar mouse commands, standard Windows and Mac hotkeys. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out.
- Copy, rename, delete files, send them from PC to your Android and vice versa with built-in file manager.
- System Manager: see how your desktop is doing while you are away from home. Check and change system settings, execute command line commands, control running processes.
- Works via both WiFi and carrier data network.
- Ultimate security level makes your data exchange absolutely safe. Master password protects list of your computers, so even if your device is stolen or lost, noone could access your information.
- Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs.
- No hidden costs. Application price is a one-time fee. Connect to any number of your desktop computers without any additional charges.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
Note: Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to.
Download it from rdmplus.com web site.
Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion,
Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
Keywords: remote, desktop, access, control, file, system, manager, shutdown, administration, hotkeys, service, rdmplus, windows, mac
This app lets you send links to your web browser. It also works with Youtube videos that won't open in mobile devices.
From any application which shares text, choose “share” option. A list of applications which can receive text will be shown, choose PhoneToDesktop. You will see a notification while PhoneToDesktop sends the text. When the text is sucessfully sent, the notification goes away.
To see your sent texts in your desktop or notebook, choose Tasks in Gmail. You can see the list of sent texts under the "PhoneToDesktop" list.
NEW: Install our Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oifdfchgmkfglcccmkoofhbnmkdlbgag
Video streaming at up to 30 frame per second with audio, enjoy game, movie and TV from your PC or MAC. WebCam also supported.
Easily manage your computers with AVStreamer HUB Server on single account that it will automatically search your PC or MAC without configuring network settings.
[ Main Feature ]
* Desktop Streaming and Remote Control
* Multimedia Streaming with playback speed control
* Camera / TV Tuner Streaming ( PC )
[ Additional Feature ]
* Zoom and Scaling Screen
* Gesture Customizing
* Custom Keyboard Customizing
* Track Pad Mode
* Video Playback Speed Control / Rate Control
* Support Dual Monitor
* Support Bluetooth
* Support TV-Out
[ Special Feature : Built-in Multimedia Player ]
* Supports PIP ( Picture in Picture ) mode to display desktop streaming screen and multimedia streaming screen simultaneously. Built-in Multimedia player support Camera, TV Tuner and video files that OS supports. For more detail of supporting media formats and device, please visit our website.
[ Requirements and Restrictions ]
* AVStreamer Server must be downloaded and installed on PC or MAC from our website (http://eplayworks.com)
* Windows XP SP2 or above, Vista, Windows 7 32 bit/64bit, Windows 8
* Core 2 Duo processor or higher is recommended.
* Mac SnowLeopard and Lion, Mountain Lion
* Any network firewall may block the connection if you don't allow "AVStreamer Server" manually.
* Dual-Core, Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher is recommended.
keywords: avplayer, avstreamer, avstreamerhd, remote, remote control, remote desktop, vnc, rdp, remote access, desktop, video, movie, tv, stream, streamer, av,
Our unique data compression technology displays your PC desktop in full resolution at 30 frames per second. Watch all media that are playable on your computer, including Flash videos, DVDs, Windows Media Player and more. Compared to RDP and VNC implementations Kinoni Remote Desktop is over 2x faster.
Kinoni Remote Desktop is very simple to set up; anyone can do it! After one-time setup you can access your computer from anywhere using WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. No need to setup firewall, port forwarding or any other technical details.
Application is built with the same level of security standards required by financial institutions. All your data and passwords are always fully secured via industry standard SSL-AES encryption.
• Fast: 30 frames per second video makes watching movies and playing games perfectly smooth
• Native resolution support: Full resolution display to see every single detail crystal clear
• Easy setup: After simple one-time setup your computer can be accessed from anywhere
• Enterprise-grade security: Keeps your session and data safe with SSL encryption
• Auto-discovery: Use Google account to access your computer when everywhere using 3G/4G network
• Usability improvements like kinetic scrolling and scroll bars make navigating computer desktop quick and easy
• Compatible with any application on your PC: Use Office applications, access full desktop browser with Flash and Java support
• Watch movies from Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, DVD and Windows Media Player
• Control unlimited number of PCs
• 400% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Works smoothly over WiFi, 3G and 4G networks thanks to adaptive data compression
• Supports international keyboard layouts and external Bluetooth keyboard
Kinoni Remote Desktop Pro (In-App Purchase)
• Audio support: CD quality stereo audio to play music, watch movies and enjoy PC games
• No advertisement
***** - ".. almost like Splashtop but free"
***** - "Very good for video playback"
• Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
• For best performance a dual-code CPU is recommended
• Please see our website for answers to most common questions
• Support is available via firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: Remote Desktop, RDP, RDS, VNC, RemoteApp, Terminal Service, VPN
Use your smartphone or tablet to control your Linux or OS X computer (Windows support coming soon!) in graphical mode or Secure Shell (terminal) mode.
Use your hardware keyboard, USB mouse or plain soft keyboard with auxiliary keys (Ctrl, Alt, etc).
Fully supports ASUS line of Transformer tablets (also replaces Search Button with Alt and Menu Button with Windows/Command).
Save as many bookmarks as you like.
No additional software required.
No ads whatsoever!
Supports Linux and OS X through VNC with ARD authentication.
Supports Secure Shell (SSH).
RDP support for Windows coming soon!
**** REQUIRES FREE SERVER SOFTWARE INSTALLED FROM BELOW ****
*** Problems with mouse on HTC One ***
Sadly I do not have an HTC One to test with so I am unable to resolve the issue at this time. If anyone has a One they would like to donate to the cause then email email@example.com. This software is FREE so I cannot buy a device for testing.
Wake the PC up or put it to sleep. **** requires wake-on-lan supported device ****
Send quick launch icons directly to the client.
Touchpad mouse functionality with left / right click and scroll capability.
Custom media, browser and arrow keyboards.
Moving the mouse can be achieved by touching and moving your finger anywhere inside the mouse pad (section where the hand is pointing).
Left Click by tapping or "quick clicking" with one finger anywhere inside the mouse pad section.
Right Click by holding one finger on the mouse pad and tapping or "quick clicking" with another finger anywhere inside the mouse pad section.
Scrolling inside applications can be done by pressing and holding with your index finger, then with your middle finger touch and slide up or down.
Quick Launch applications which the server sends are located at the top bar. Click the icons controls applications on the server. You can also have the remote device sleep by pressing the power icon on the far left **** Windows Vista and above ****.
Keyboard input can be loaded by clicking the keyboard icon inside the launch bar or by using Android's built in menu button and selected "Standard Keys".
Extended Keys can be loaded by clicking Android's built in menu button and selected the desired keyboards. You should have built in shortcut keys for browser actions, media actions and arrow keys.
Settings for mouse speed, click speed and scrolling speed can be changed via the Android menu key from the server view of the app.
INTERNET - Needed for communicating with the server software. Only local communication is needed. No data is transmitted or received from anything other than the desktop software.
WIFI-STATE - Needed to check the IP and connectivity information so communication can be established with the server software.
All you need is a standard web browser (! the latest Chrome or Firefox !) and Remote Desktop will allow you interact with your phone as easily as a PC.
✓ files, gallery, bookmarks explorer
✓ send sms
✓ desktop workspace environment
✓ remote terminal
KW: MobileTab, Remote Desktop, files upload/download, SMS, Web Desktop, File sync, AirDroid, Cloud
Display and control computer desktop over wifi network on your android device intuitively.
Use as wireless keyboard and touchpad (with display) or other various task for convenient.
+ full screen display & fit to screen size
+ no floating icons & black bar
+ swipe up for keyboard
+ easy access with screen border control
+ rotatable mouse input
+ touch-pad with adjustable speed
+ modifier key support
+ customize able input control
+ portrait and landscape mode
+ support realvnc, ultravnc, tightvnc or others
+ support windows, mac, linux or others
+ free with 3 profiles and more
Rate and share, TQ
VNC wireless remote desktop viewer
Remote Keyboard allows you to connect your desktop computer's keyboard via wlan (can be forwarded over USB via ADB) to your android device and control it comfortably through any telnet client.
* Copy&Paste text from Droid to PC and vice versa.
* Share text with the app to automatically send it to the client.
* Emoji support through word substitution (requires a Jelly Bean device with the according fonts; Definition lists available on the website).
* Build in ROT13 scrambler.
* Put favorite apps on Speeddial (launch them with the function keys).
* Password protection
After installing the Remote Keyboard on your device, you must enable it as an input method. The app will guide you through the process.
On the PC side, you will need a telnet client to make the connection. Telnet comes pre installed on all major operation systems. Windows users (Vista and later), however, need to explicitly enable it via the control panel or (preferably) install a 3rd party telnet client like PuTTY.
Remote Keyboard is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to spend me a coffee, please visit my website.
Start remote desktop server on your pc. Download it from our web site!
Download remote desktop client on your smartphone.This is the download market page.Sit down, relax and control.
Include Open camera remote option!
What Can I Do with It?
Remote Ripple desktop viewer gives you full access to the remote computer over WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE networks.
● Open files or business presentations and do not worry about unsupported file formats
● Run any desktop application you need (Office, browser, enterprise software, etc.)
● Use full-fledged graphics packages (Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, CorelDRAW)
● Develop and compile your applications using Visual Studio or any other IDE
● Control your hardware (web cameras, etc.) and send files for printing
From the next room or the other side of the globe, you can:
● Work on your PC or Mac without getting off the cozy couch
● Check that nothing goes wrong while you're away
● Provide remote support to your family and friends: help install software, fix problems and show how to set up things!
Where Can I Connect To?
It does not matter what system your remote computer runs: Windows, Linux or Mac. Remote Ripple can connect to any of it.
* On Windows and Linux, it can connect almost to any standard VNC server: TightVNC (recommended), UltraVNC, TigerVNC and others.
(Note: Install and run a VNC-compatible server on the machine you want to control before starting Remote Ripple.)
* On Mac OS X, it connects directly to the built-in Apple Remote Desktop. No additional installations required!
(Note: Enable System Preferences > Sharing > Remote Management, and check Computer Settings > "VNC viewers may control screen with the password".)
What Features Can I Use?
✓ Adjustable image quality for any connection speed (even more choices in PRO version)
✓ Connection either by the IP address or computer name
✓ Convenient connection list
✓ User login and logout (should be supported by a server)
✓ Easy navigation modes
✓ View-only mode
✓ Taking full-resolution screenshots of the remote screen (PRO version)
✓ Different types of encodings, including optimized TightVNC encoding support
✓ VNC password authentication
✓ Non-character keyboard keys (function, modifier, arrow keys) and mouse scroll wheel available
✓ Support for external keyboards and custom keyboard apps
✓ Compliant with the latest RFB protocol specification
✓ Smartphone and tablet ready
Get in Touch! Receive News and Get Help Directly from Authors!
Like Remote Ripple? Rate and review it on Google Play!
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection
☆Named top remote desktop app by PC World☆
☆Named a top 10 app for working away from the office by USA Today Tech☆
☆Winner of 148Apps Best App Ever Award for Android remote computer access☆
So leave your laptop behind and don’t be concerned with copying files you need from your desktop. Access them all with PocketCloud—make an important presentation, grab a forgotten report, help a friend with a computer problem, or edit and email a spreadsheet while traveling as lightly as possible.
Two Easy Setup Options:
I) Auto Discovery (Recommended): Hassle-free access to your desktops with minimal setup and no technical know-how. Simply install PocketCloud on your Android device and follow the simple step-by-step instructions.
II) Advanced Setup: PocketCloud can also connect directly to machines running RDP or VNC. Simply enter the IP address or hostname to connect.
✓ Optimized for Phones and Tablets
+Full multitasking support
+Advanced high-accuracy Touch Pointer for instant mouse and keyboard control
+Native resolution on all Android versions including Honeycomb and ICS
✓ Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Android Client
+Always up to date with the latest RDP specification from Microsoft (RDP 7.0)
+Microsoft RD Gateway (TS Gateway) support
+Best compression for 3G and 4G
+Sound with auto-bandwidth mode (Windows Pro, Ult. & Ent. only)
+Enterprise grade security: 128-bit encryption, FIPS and NLA support
+NLA (Network Level Authentication): The only Android app the supports CredSSP including NTLM and Kerberos encryption levels!
+Auto-fit and custom resolutions for RDP
*RDP Features including sound streaming are not supported on VNC, Mac and Home Editions of Windows
✓ VNC Support
+Connects to Macs, Home Editions of Windows and Linux
+Secure 128-bit encryption when using Auto Discovery
+Supports username authentication for Macs
✓Certified for VMware View
+Direct connections and secure TLS/SSL tunneling
✓ Auto Discovery
+Fast and hassle-free setup using your Gmail account
+Secure tunneling for VNC
+No port-forwarding configuration required
+Great for 3G!
✓ Rich Multi Touch Gestures*
+Left Mouse Click: One finger tap
+Mouse Scroll: Two-finger swipe
+Left Mouse Dragging: Tap and hold, then drag
+Bing Keyboard Up: Three-finger tap
*Requires multi-touch support on the device
✓ Enterprise-class Support
+Wyse is a 28+ year Silicon Valley company
+3rd party app integration (URL scheme)
+Android 2.1 or later
+Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003* & 2008*
+Mac OS X 10.6 & 10.7
+VMware View 4.5, 4.6, 5.0, & 5.1
Visit our Support Center to view the PocketCloud knowledge base and community forum, or submit a question: http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com
keywords: vnc, rdp, remote desktop, remote control, terminal server, VDI, rd gateway, gotomypc, ts gateway, virtual desktop
End User License Agreement: http://dellwyse.com/sites/default/files/documents/eula/883778-15B_MNL_EULA_POCKETCLOUD%20FOR%20ANDROID.pdf