ALL FEATURES ARE FREE! ALL 800 photos, create custom puzzles from your photos, any number of pieces and rotation, are free in the Real Jigsaw game. No need to pay to unlock photo packs, premium version or anything else.
Play smart - other jigsaws you download may have a lot of photos, but they are all paid packs - all our photos are free!
December 3rd: Added 350 new FREE photos, and added zoom.
July 21st: Added 200 more free photos, including new themes such as Birds, Lakes and Trains.
June 2nd: Added 200 new free jig saw photos, including Pets and Ocean as requested by you - Enjoy!
• Jigsaw Puzzles sizes: From 9 to 500 pieces or 1000 pieces, ALL FREE.
• Your Own Photos: Play free jig saws with any personal photo you have!
• Zoom: Now you can zoom and drag the screen - great for the bigger puzzle sizes.
• More Photos: Over 800 free photos spread in 20 themes. And more to come.
• Piece Rotation: Want an extra challenge? Turn on piece rotation.
• Random Interlocks: Each piece has a random interlock design.
• Elegant Design: Polished and elegant graphics, fast and responsive game.
• Auto-Save: Puzzle is automatically saved so you can continue later.
The download size is 100% worth it: that's due to the vast amount of free photo puzzles packs: Beach Puzzles, Mountains Puzzles, Castles Photos, Urban and Cities Photos, Photos of Beautiful Cars and Famous Painting Puzzles, and now added jigdaw of Pet photos, such as cats and dogs, also beautiful Landmarks, and also many photos of Ocean life. And just added jigaw of: Birds, Lakes and Trains / Locomotives.
Real Jigsaw Puzzles was released on April 2014, from the makers of the intelligent puzzle hits Real Kakuro, Real Sudoku, Real Nonogram and Real Einstein's Riddle. Please send your suggestions and problem reports to firstname.lastname@example.org . The only in-app purchase we have is to remove ads, which was added after several requests.
Fast and very easy to use, it gets the job done!
App website http://www.scrabblewordsolver.com
- Enter up to 13 letters with 2 blanks for Word Solver
- Enter up to 16 letters when validating a word.
- Keep Scrabble Solver in the notification bar for quick access to the application within other applications
- Allows graceful exit of application from menu
- No limit to results when searching for words
- Check any word with definitions
- Built in dictionaries SOWPODS, TWL 98 and 06, ENABLE, Words with Friends, Letterpress, Collins Scrabble Words 2012 and 2007
- Saved searches
Paid version - Coming Soon
- No advertising
- Change the colours of the different sections
- Set minimum and maximum word lengths
- Easy to sort results by word length, alphabetical, blanks or score.
- A-Z dictionary list for each of the built in dictionaries with filter by prefix, number of letters
- All results for Word Solver will be clickable for word definitions
Scrabble, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Words by Post, Word Game, DroidWords, WordSmith, WordWise, Word Mix, Scrabble Cheat, Scrabble cheater generator, solver, word games, puzzle, Words With Friends cheat, Words With Friends cheat app, WWF, anagram solver, Words With Friends helper, scrabble helper, anagrams, lexulous, word checker, scrabble help, scrabble helper, android app, Word Maker, Word Solver
Beat your friends in all your favorite word games with this easy to use but powerful app!
this Word Helper app will quickly search the dictionary to find the perfect word from your tiles
- Supports Scrabble and Words With Friends scoring
- Use multiple blank tiles or wildcards
- Sorts the words by points, length, or alphabet
- You may enter already placed characters if you want the word to start or end with a specific character or combination
- Look up Word Definitions directly from the search results
- Find out which letters are left using a handy letter distribution for Scrabble and/or Words With Friends
- Match against complex board patterns. Define a pattern using tiles already on the board and find words that fit using your tiles!
Scrabble, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Words by Post, Word Game, DroidWords, WordSmith, WordWise, Word Mix, Scrabble Cheat, Scrabble cheater generator, solver, word games, puzzle, Words With Friends cheat, Words With Friends cheat app, WWF, anagram solver, Words With Friends helper, scrabble helper
★ Increase your vocabulary and have fun doing it with this addictive word search game.
1.- There are 8 items to choose from:
- Countries of the World
- Historical figures
- Cities of the World
- American presidents
2.- Has 7 levels of difficulty:
- Very Easy
3.- Support horizontal and vertical orientation.
4.- Available in many languages (22):
English , Arabic , Catalan , Czech , German , Greek , Spanish , French , Hindi , Hungarian , Indonesian , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Dutch , Polish , Portuguese , Russian , Thai , Tagalog , Turkish and Chinese.
5.- Has two game modes:
- List of words (words to find the slopes shown)
- Without help
Infinite play with dynamic grids
Find the hidden words to find and are marked with different colors.
Also, if you can not finish the game, do not worry, when you get back can choose to start a new game or continue the game as you left it.
Word Search Puzzle is a treat for all Crossword and Word Search Games lovers!!
Play Free Word Search Games.
Forget the pen and paper - You'll never run out of puzzles with WORD SEARCH PUZZLES!
WARNING: Playing this game may challenge your brain and improve your brain power
The goal is to find out what common is showed on the 4 pictures.
Up to 800 pictures
Clean and fresh user interface
More interest puzzles comming soon!
Please note the Guess Word is a free game, but you can use real money to purchase in-app items.
★ NEW puzzle game you can play with your friends!
★ MATCH 3 or more blocks to score points
★ PLACE tiles in strategic locations
★ EARN big points by using bonus multipliers
★ SWAP tiles to find the perfect match
★ UNLEASH bombs to use the board to your advantage
★ SCORE the most points and you win!
★ PLAY with your friends, or instantly match up with a new opponent
It’s a different puzzle every single time!
• Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
• This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
• Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
• Must be 13+ to play.
• Use of this application requires a Facebook or Zynga With Friends account
Players slide (Rip!) tiles around the board to form words in this Scrabble-like game. Once a valid word is created its tiles disappear. Random letter tiles continuously appear as you race to prevent the game board from filling up. Once the board fills up, the game play changes and you will need to clear the board of all the remaining tiles. You will have extra tiles to help you and can even buy letters with your points. Clear the board and you get an extra 1000 points. How fun is that? See how you stack up against the competition on the leader board.
If you like games such as Scrabble, Boggle, Unblock Me, WordHero, and Words with Friends, you'll love this!
Note: GET_ACCOUNTS permission is used simply to associate your Google account with the leaderboard and any other online features we may add in the future. We never have and never will use any permissions we don't need to enhance the game play.
Scrabble Helper is an anagram tool designed to help you find the best playable words for games like Scrabble, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Angry Words (Apalabrados), Words by Post, DroidWords, WordSmith, Word Game, WordWise & Word Mix.
You can enter up to 12 Rack Letters including 2 Blanks & 4 Board Letters (Download the Pro version to enter Double & Triple Letter Scores!)
Search History allows you quickly go back through previous searches.
Multiple Games support allows you to play games in different languages easily. Use Scrabble Helper as a language learning tool. (Translations coming soon!)
Application runs in Status Bar for quick access within games. See your game and letters from within Scrabble Helper via the custom Transparent Keyboard. Preview words against the game board without having to switch back and forth between the apps.
Sort the results by Length, Score, Board/Blank Letter or Letter Position in order to find the best playable word. Board and Blank letters are highlighted in results and preview screen for easy reference.
Suports the following dictionaries:
English International (CSW2012)
English International (SOWPODS)
English USA (TWL06)
English USA (TWL98)
English North American (ENABLE)
Words With Friends
French (ODS4 & ODS5 & ODS6)
Look up Word Definitions directly from the search results (English only - uses Wikidictionary)
Use the Word Judge to check validity & definition of any word quickly.
Custom Scoring for Scrabble, WordFeud, Words with Friends and Words by Post (Angry Words uses Scrabble scoring).
Free version has Ads, 100 Words Limit and 7 Letter Max Word length returned.
Upgrade to the Pro Version for No Limits on No. Words Returned or their Length, plus Advanced Searching Options!
*** Info Regarding PHONE_STATE permission ***
Since a number of comments have asked about it, I thought I would clarify why this permission was added.
This permission was added due to an update of the advertising sdk. It is required in order to send a devices unique identifier along with an ad request so that accurate statistics of individuals viewing/clicking ads can be collected.
This id is not sensitive information. This is mine: 04C729DFB96AC994C06F13E09E5EB03E
Since I rely on advertising revenue in order to be paid for maintaining the app and pay for the server costs, this was a necessary change.
If you are worried about the risks of this permission (it potentially does allow access to other information, such as a phone number from a received call), then you have the option to download the Pro version, which does not require it since it does not have Ads.
Alternately you can choose to not download the update and keep your tinfoil hat securely fastened.
Thanks for your continued support.
*** 25 Feb 2012 - Server Status Update ***
SCRABBLE HELPER IS BACK UP AND RUNNING!
Thanks to everyone for your patience while this was resolved and once again sorry for the extended downtime due to me being away!
Wordsmith features a score preview indicator that helps you determine what scores you might get before submitting a move. A must have for any serious players.
For those with busy schedules you can play slowly or for those that want to play fast you can do that too thanks to push notifications. I must warn you, this game is addicting!
**Also available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
-Supports 2 to 4 players
-Play friends or random opponents
-Play against iPhone and iPad users
-Chat with your opponents
-Allows 8 games going simultaneously.
-Score preview indicator
-Turn Time Limits
-Player profiles and pictures
-Basic player statistics
Pro Features (also available in market, search for "Wordsmith"):
-Allows 60 games going simultaneously.
-Extended player statistics
-Expanded Turn Time Limits
If you are having troubles with the application, please see our FAQ:
If it is not covered in our FAQ you can email us at email@example.com
Like in Anagram, Scrabble or Boogle the goal of the game is to place the letters in the correct order to find the hidden word.
You can play in challenge mode where difficulty increases every time you find a new word.
You can also play in custom mode where you can choose words length for harder difficulty or the game time.
Try to find the hidden word in the central line marked in red. You can move the columns of letters up or down clicking the arrows. When you find the right word the central line will be in green color.
Every time you want you can press "Next" to go to the next word.
If you find any bug or have any suggestion please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks !
The Crossword Solver at wordplays.com searches millions of clues and can be used to solve even the most complex crossword puzzles including those from the New York Times, USA Today, LA Times, Newsday, and more!
Play Boggle, Text-Twist, Word Sudoku, Solve Word Jumbles, translate Pig Latin, make Anagrams, or just have fun with words.
Take the crossword challenge and see if you can find all the answers to crossword puzzle clues in the allotted time.
Spell the longest words possible, claim your opponent's tiles, and dominate the board in this exciting letter landgrab game. You can play against friends and family everywhere, on both smartphone and tablet, and challenge historical and literary greats -- such as Shakespeare, Cleopatra, and Count Dracula -- in "Play the Greats" mode, Wordly's awesome single-player experience.
Major features include:
✓ Play dozens of games at once with friends and family anywhere in the world
✓ Enjoy riveting single-player action in Wordly's challenging "Play the Greats" mode, where you're pitted against historical greats such as Shakespeare, Einstein, and Count Dracula
✓ Connect with friends through Facebook, Twitter or SMS
✓ Chat with buddies via in-game messaging
✓ Enjoy a variety of fresh and challenging gaming experiences with special daily game boards
✓ Complete daily word list achievements and long-term achievements to gain trophies and bragging rights, and climb the Wordly ranks from "Novice" to "Master" and beyond
✓ Amp up your game with the Wild Tile and Word Hint power ups
Looking for a fun new word challenge that will test your lexical land-grabbing skills? Trying to find a better use for your old dictionary than keeping your refrigerator door open during hot summer months? In search of a fun challenge that will unite you with friends, family, and people whose love of language exceeds that of William Shakespeare himself? Look no further – Wordly is here, the most fun you can have on your smartphone or tablet!
Like Wordly on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playwordly
Follow Wordly on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playwordly
Please e-mail us at email@example.com with any feedback, questions, or concerns!
**#1 Ilmainen sovellus yli 20:ssä maassa**
**10.000.000 rekisteröitynyttä käyttäjää maailmanlaajuisesti**
**Kilpaile onlinessa tuhansien pelaajien kanssa**
"Koukuttavin ja haastavin sanapeli tähän mennessä!", AppEggs
"Sanajahti on ehdottomasti hauska ja värikkäästi esitelty." Appyzilla
"Täydellinen pitkille automatkoille tai vaikka vain sateiselle lauantai-iltapäivälle sohvalla rentoutuessa!" , Monsterfreeapps
*3 eri pelitilaa
*Parhaat pisteet-listat ja yksityiskohtaiset profiilisivut
*63 eri saavutusta
... ja paljon muuta!
Oletko luottavainen suomen kielen taitojesi suhteen?
Valmistaudu haasteeseen riippuvuutta aiheuttavan pelimme Sanajahdin kanssa!
Pelaaminen on helppoa; luodaksesi sanoja yhdistä kirjaimia vetämällä sormeasi kirjainten yli. Etsi niin monta sanaa kuin mahdollista annetussa ajassa. Pelaaja joka saa eniten pisteitä voittaa kierroksen. Kerskumisoikeudet kuuluvat kaikille jotka pääsevät
Tämä ei ole tavallinen helppo sanapeli. Pelilauta ei ole koskaan sama, eli jokainen peli on uniikki haaste. Voittaaksesi kellon ja vastustajat Sanajahdissa sinun tarvitsee käyttää älyäsi ja olla sukkela.
Voit pelata yksin hioaksesi taitojasi, ja sen jälkeen siirtyä pelaamaan onlinessa muita pelaajia vastaan. Ja kaikki tämä ilmaiseksi!
Tick-tock. Beat the clock!
• Search for words in 4 different BOGGLE modes
• Challenge up to 4 friends via Facebook or Pass ‘N Play
• Test your word search skills in 48 unique Scenarios
• Find words faster with intuitive touch controls
• Unlock 44 Wordy Achievements
• Customize your own set of BOGGLE rules with Panic Flip, Portal Cubes, Time, and Self Score Mode (for those pencil and paper fans)
• Define words instantly with Dictionary.com
• Improve your play with exclusive power-ups like Hunch, Triple It, and Halt
• Boost your score with Bonus Words
Get a full BOGGLE experience for FREE! Play the ultimate word search challenge NOW!
Not a big fan of ads? Upgrade for a low price!
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: eamobile.com/android
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
Check out more exciting games from EA like The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Theme Park!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
This personal coach is for you.
This application is THE solution to be the best player of scrabble et to impress other player.
If you enjoy this game, leave a comment, a remark, and rate it!
This free version includes:
[x] find words in scrabble dictionnary to check words when playing,
[x] train yourself with random or proposed letters with full correction and word definition.
[x] view solution by length or by points.
You want interested apps? let's have a look at : https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=oizlabs
scrabble, game, words game, word game, CSW, stratégie, tactique, crossword, solo, wordox, jeu éducatif, puzzle, angry words, fun, cool, word mix, wordmix.
Diction Pro has been rated suitable for all ages by
Due to customer feedback DictionPro now includes a much larger dictionary (175,000 words)!
You can play Diction Pro in 5 modes:
* Classic: Each tile is worth 1 point. Clear as many tiles as you can before the time runs out.
* Arcade: Tiles have a weighted score depending on the difficulty of the letter (it's similar to the tiles in Scrabble, you get more points for a 'z' than an 'e'). Some tiles have multiplier bonuses
which you can use to double or triple the points you score for the word. Other tiles have time bonuses. You can combine bonuses for extra time and points.
* Time Attack: Each tile is worth 1 point. You get additional time for each word you make. The longer the word, the more time you get.
* Puzzle: No additional tiles are added to the grid. You win by clearing the entire grid. Before the puzzle starts you are shown a selection of words which are
available in the puzzle, however you may need to cause some tiles to fall down to a lower level before a word is possible.
* Fixed: A bit like single player Boggle. The tiles in the grid are fixed, so they do not disappear when you make a word. You score more points for longer words. No duplicate words are allowed.
You can try the ad-supported version of Diction for free. But you will be missing out on the additional features of Diction Pro:
* No adverts.
* Support for portrait or landscape mode.
* The tile grid can be bigger (up to 9x9).
* There is an additional Fixed grid mode.