* Explore more than 200 different levels in single-player mode
* Play against your friends in the on-line challenge mode
* Play with 1, 3 or 5 rounds
* Use the Optimal Path or Next Letter hints to gain an advantage when playing
* No need for a constant wi-fi connection, you can play the single-player mode when offline, perfect for those train or bus rides to work!
* 5 different worlds to explore, which will be your favourite?
* Over 30,000 randomized words for each language!
* Play against random opponents
* Push notifications that notifies you when it's your turn
* Simple and intuitive controls
Words'N'Blox is your new favourite casual puzzle and word game! Challenge your friends, or play on your own. Find the optimal path in cleverly designed levels to reveal the hidden words. Navigate through 5 exciting worlds, ranging from a Jungle Adventure theme through to a Space Craze theme, there's lots to explore! It's superfun to solve the various words and blocks!
Words'N'Blox is an addictive word puzzle game; it's easy to play; but hard to put down!
Game play is simple: You identify the words for each of the levels, then drag the various blox across the available path to place the words and blox in the correct position. How quickly are you able to find the Optimal Path in the level maze?
You can choose to play alone in order to perfect your skills, then go online and play against your friends, and people from all over the world.
Can you complete all the levels? You can even show your friends when you master the various levels by connecting with Facebook!
Words'N'Blox is free!
* English (UK)
* English (US)
** Compete online with thousands of players **
- Ad free gaming
- Brand New Design
- New Game Mode: Marginal
- Amazing Leveling System
- Detailed Gaming Statistics
- New Bonus Words
Just drag your finger over the letters on the board and connect them to create words. Find as many of the words as possible in the given time. The person with the highest score wins. Bragging rights belong to all who end up on the best players score board.
You can choose to play alone in order to hone your skills, then go online and compete against people from all over the world. All this for free!
Sudoku lovers, lonely no more: Yushino is played with company
Lose the dictionary. Yushino is easy as 1,2,3
Add two numbers, take the last digit to make "Yushino numbers".
What PLAYERS say: EASY, FUN, ADDICTIVE!
"I'm a words person but this is addictive and lots of fun!"
"I haven't liked a game this much since I discovered Sudoku!"
- Play with your Facebook friends or click Random and find new friends.
- In-game Chat to stay in touch with friends.
- Notifications to tell you when it's your turn.
- Unlimited games!!!
Diction Pro has been rated suitable for all ages by
Due to customer feedback DictionPro now includes a much larger dictionary (175,000 words)!
You can play Diction Pro in 5 modes:
* Classic: Each tile is worth 1 point. Clear as many tiles as you can before the time runs out.
* Arcade: Tiles have a weighted score depending on the difficulty of the letter (it's similar to the tiles in Scrabble, you get more points for a 'z' than an 'e'). Some tiles have multiplier bonuses
which you can use to double or triple the points you score for the word. Other tiles have time bonuses. You can combine bonuses for extra time and points.
* Time Attack: Each tile is worth 1 point. You get additional time for each word you make. The longer the word, the more time you get.
* Puzzle: No additional tiles are added to the grid. You win by clearing the entire grid. Before the puzzle starts you are shown a selection of words which are
available in the puzzle, however you may need to cause some tiles to fall down to a lower level before a word is possible.
* Fixed: A bit like single player Boggle. The tiles in the grid are fixed, so they do not disappear when you make a word. You score more points for longer words. No duplicate words are allowed.
You can try the ad-supported version of Diction for free. But you will be missing out on the additional features of Diction Pro:
* No adverts.
* Support for portrait or landscape mode.
* The tile grid can be bigger (up to 9x9).
* There is an additional Fixed grid mode.