"Blendoku stands out in a growing crowd of mobile puzzle games. The premise is unique and the game strikes a wonderful balance between simple gameplay and difficult challenges." - USAToday
*Over 5 million games played!*
Rated 5 stars all around the world!
Get it now and see what everyone's talking about!
A puzzle game that will challenge your ability to distinguish and arrange colors. The game is based on color principles and exercises taught in art schools around the world.
Blend your way to beating the world average, beating your personal best, or go for a perfect score for those perfectionists out there!
Play through hundreds of levels with a wide gamut of difficulty (all free!). The game is perfect for kids and adults, casual users and experienced gamers alike.
The game is a mix of sudoku, crossword puzzles, flow, and pantone all mix in one!
* 475 levels free with a wide gamut of difficulty
* Compare yourself to the rest of the world
* Perfect Badges for Perfectionists
* Simple, intuitive touch controls
* Addictive gameplay
* Unique color strategy
* *hidden* 'Negative Mode' increases total levels to 900+!
* Save level progress automatically!
* Check your score against the world leaderboards
* Simple Level pack +150 levels!
* Medium Level pack +150 levels!
"A brilliantly simple yet challengingly in-depth twist on classic Sudoku. An overwhelming number of levels with perfect gradation of difficulty. Multiple tracked stats and challenges available. Can play any level at any time and skip just as easily. IAPs are completely optional and actually beneficial; ads are barely noticeable." - Gamezebo
"Blendoku is such a unique and addictive experience" - Kotaku.com
"it's all fun, games and beautiful color." – Nissa Campbell
"Easy to play but with an increasing challenge, Blendoku is a simple and yet compelling way to burn through some spare time." – androidapps.com
"So addictive - 5 stars"
"Fun game! Absolutely love it! - 5 stars"
"We love this game! - 5 stars"
"The game is great. Never thought colors could be so fun. - 5 stars"
Become a color expert! Test your color skills by arranging colors from Benjamin Moore’s Williamsburg®, Affinity®and Color Preview® paint color systems. To get to the next level, a player fills in the empty squares from the palette to create smooth sequences of colors both horizontally and vertically.
· 250 levels of fun
· Share colors on Facebook and Twitter
· Download for Free
· From the makers of Blendoku
Take the Bendoku challenge! Don’t miss out on the fun!
Lines is a simple, yet surprisingly addictive and thought-provoking game. The game can bring the players a new experience in visual, auditory and play.it is the best choice to have fun or killing time. if you like Bejeweled, you should love it.
It’s will not disappoint with two modes, offering a calm but focused challenge from the brain numbing difficult. It will suck you in and before you know it, you'll be given endless hours of fun.
Two entertaining game modes:
☆☆☆ Puzzle Mode:
test your puzzle solving skills with 100 fun and well-designed puzzles.
It gets harder as the camouflage screen, locking, universal and restrictions on move will appear on your board and your possible choices, diminish.
Setting up 4 different conditions to increase the level of challenge or difficulty.
Click the pieces which you want to interchange on the board. To score points, try to form continuous rows of the same color from edge to edge. But one wrong tile and the whole row is worthless.
☆☆☆ Free Mode:
offers 2 stages of different challenges specifically designed. Conquer all stages before tools runs out!
Place your pieces one at a time on the board.
To score points, try to form continuous rows of the same color from edge to edge. But one wrong tile and the whole row is worthless.
It gets harder Because once a tile is placed, it can’t be moved but you can use the tools which you got form Puzzle Mode.
* Game Center integration lets you compare high scores with your friends and players around the world. Will you be Number 1 on the leaderboard?
* Different achievements: earn points to get that #1 rank and, along the way, win tools to make the Free Mode feel easier to do.
* Full Retina support: includes stunning high-resolution graphics for the Android.
If you are looking for a great puzzle game to pick up now, then I highly recommend giving Lines a try. You won’t be disappointed
Lines, game, puzzle, relax,line, cycle, color, score, diamond
** Nominated for a Unity Award 2013 for Best 2D Visual Experience!
A truly unique puzzle experience that embraces simplicity, elegance, and challenge. Strata paints a simple yet challenging puzzle game onto a sophisticated canvas of color and sound. Test the limits of your brain by completing complex weaves of color to solve the puzzles.
The goal of Strata is to strategically layer colored ribbons to match a pattern. Using forethought and strategy you must sequence your moves correctly. Over time patterns emerge and your tactics may evolve, but Strata will keep you on your toes with increasingly difficult puzzles.
- Hundreds of increasingly bigger and more challenging grids.
- Option to Perfect each grid by completing it without pulling a ribbon back.
- A simple, yet addicting game for any age.
- Beautifully recorded sounds accompany your actions.
- Supports phone, tablets, and everything in between!
Differences between the Free version and the Paid version:
- Free is Ad supported, Paid is not.
- Free allows you to play 3 full sets of puzzles (148 puzzles). Paid contains all 6 sets (368 puzzles).
- Paid better helps the developers to make more games! :)
The objective of this game is to flood fill the entire board with one color.
★★★★★ Best of its kind Nice interface and pleasant colors. An addictive game.
★★★★★ Lightweight, beautiful look and very intelligent. I recommend.
★★★★★ Very good the whole family is playing
BEWARE: This game can be challenging and addictive.
The number of steps are carefully designed to make the game challenging but yet possible to complete. Please don't give bad rating simply because you find it difficult to complete the game. Practice more you will surely get you there.
4 modes are available:
- Casual mode - play without any step limit
- Single player - play within limited number of steps
- Computer - play against computer
- 2 Players - play against another player
Beautiful color schemes, simply one of the best on Android!
Perfect for time killing, leisure, brain training, bonding with family and friends. Good for kids too.
Have fun and win some trophies.
- Boards are randomly generated.
- Comes in 3 sizes: Small (12x12), Medium (18x18), Big (24x24)
- 3 Game Mode: Step Challenge (flood within limited number of steps), Flood Race (race against computer) and Flood Race (race against another player)
- 6 beautiful color schemes
- Configurable color transparency
- Auto adjustment for different screen sizes including tablets.
Action mode - Are you fast enough to score big in only 60 seconds?
Survival mode - Race against the clock! How long can you keep the game going?
Global cross platform High Score system - Fight your way to the top of the World!
Facebook integration - Taunt and compete against your Facebook friends!
Everyone deserves some Entropy quality time!
The application has options like the ability to:
* Sort results by:
- Word Length
- Select the number of letter words returned
- The number of words returned
* Score personalized for Scrabble, Wordfeud and Words with Friends.
* Application also has a spelling checker to verify that the word is spelled correctly or it is accepted
in the dictionary.
* A timer is also available for your party when you met the official time.
The application supports the dictionaries used in the tournament in their latest version for scrabble:
* USA, Canada, Thailand (TWL06)
* International except USA, Canada, Thailand (SOWPODS)
* English North American (ENABLE)
* Words with French friends (ODS5)
* Italian (Zingarelli).
* English North America (ODPS4)
* English North America (OWL2)
More trouble inspiration, no loss of focus and correct answers for sure!
You can enter up to 12 letters including 2 jokers!
Wordsmith features a score preview indicator that helps you determine what scores you might get before submitting a move. A must have for any serious players.
For those with busy schedules you can play slowly or for those that want to play fast you can do that too thanks to push notifications. I must warn you, this game is addicting!
**Also available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
-Supports 2 to 4 players
-Play friends or random opponents
-Play against iPhone and iPad users
-Chat with your opponents
-Allows 60 games going simultaneously.
-Score preview indicator
-Expanded Turn Time Limits
-Player profiles and pictures
-Extended player statistics
-Player vs Player statistics
If you are having troubles with the application, please see our FAQ:
If it is not covered in our FAQ you can email us at email@example.com
It enables you to:
* Check if an word exists (based on SOWPODS reference) and discover its definition.
* Find all possible word built with letters you have + 1 letter (from the board game) and discover their definition.
* Time each player's round.
* Scoring points from all players (from 2 to 5 players).
* Check directly points of all players as a paper score + a graphic representing points evolution of each player;
To sum up, it’s a simple application helper very useful to play with friends.
Have fun !
★★★★★ Best of its kind on Android.
Play with words, just like Scrabble. Alone, with friends or against your phone.
Play online, invite a friend by email, progress.
Chat with your opponents.
See the best online scores (Top 100), compare with yours.
English, French, German, Spanish and Italian dictionaries.
Definitions (English and French only).
What more with the full version?
- no ads
- see if your opponent is online
- see your letters while your opponent is playing
- thanks the developper ;-)
Keywords: Scrabble, word game, crossword.
Follow @MyWordGame on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MyWordGame
Follow +MyWordGame on Google+: http://gplus.to/MyWordGame
The letters come one by one in a row. A timer is started when a new letter appears. When the time is up, you are given a new letter. Once the row reaches 9 letters, each new one will replace the oldest one.
The score system is based on the points of each letters and the length of the word. Words of length 4 are multiplied by 2 and the longer the word, the higher the multiplier.
- Simple and addictive gameplay
- Online high scores board with multiple high scores list
- Pause / Resume games
- Statistics about your games
Choose your time control and you're ready to play. The 2nd player presses her button to start the 1st player's clock - and the game is on!
* Configurable time
* Time delays
* Sound alerts
* Easy to use interface
* Clock pauses automatically if the app is interrupted; manually pause the clock at any time
keywords: chess - clock - clocks - game - board - timer - timers
Welcome to Colorwhiz, when the game begins random colored bricks with random color names will fall from the top of the screen. Tap the rotate counter clockwise or rotate clockwise button located at the bottom to rotate the color wheel accordingly. The goal of this game is to match the color name of each falling bricks to its corresponding color in the color wheel. If the brick makes contact with the correct color of the box you will score one point. If the colors do not match it is game over. Try and score as high as you can and beat the current high score. As the game continues the speed of the falling bricks will be faster and faster. Then, when the game is over, who will have the option to share your current score to your social media accounts.
#How to play:
~ Tap the rotate buttons to rotate the color wheel counterclockwise or clockwise.
~ Match the color name of each falling bricks to its corresponding color in the color wheel.
~ Stunning Flat Graphics.
~ Smooth Game play.
~ Social Media Share
Diction Pro has been rated suitable for all ages by
Due to customer feedback DictionPro now includes a much larger dictionary (175,000 words)!
You can play Diction Pro in 5 modes:
* Classic: Each tile is worth 1 point. Clear as many tiles as you can before the time runs out.
* Arcade: Tiles have a weighted score depending on the difficulty of the letter (it's similar to the tiles in Scrabble, you get more points for a 'z' than an 'e'). Some tiles have multiplier bonuses
which you can use to double or triple the points you score for the word. Other tiles have time bonuses. You can combine bonuses for extra time and points.
* Time Attack: Each tile is worth 1 point. You get additional time for each word you make. The longer the word, the more time you get.
* Puzzle: No additional tiles are added to the grid. You win by clearing the entire grid. Before the puzzle starts you are shown a selection of words which are
available in the puzzle, however you may need to cause some tiles to fall down to a lower level before a word is possible.
* Fixed: A bit like single player Boggle. The tiles in the grid are fixed, so they do not disappear when you make a word. You score more points for longer words. No duplicate words are allowed.
You can try the ad-supported version of Diction for free. But you will be missing out on the additional features of Diction Pro:
* No adverts.
* Support for portrait or landscape mode.
* The tile grid can be bigger (up to 9x9).
* There is an additional Fixed grid mode.