* Explore more than 200 different levels in single-player mode
* Play against your friends in the on-line challenge mode
* Play with 1, 3 or 5 rounds
* Use the Optimal Path or Next Letter hints to gain an advantage when playing
* No need for a constant wi-fi connection, you can play the single-player mode when offline, perfect for those train or bus rides to work!
* 5 different worlds to explore, which will be your favourite?
* Over 30,000 randomized words for each language!
* Play against random opponents
* Push notifications that notifies you when it's your turn
* Simple and intuitive controls
Words'N'Blox is your new favourite casual puzzle and word game! Challenge your friends, or play on your own. Find the optimal path in cleverly designed levels to reveal the hidden words. Navigate through 5 exciting worlds, ranging from a Jungle Adventure theme through to a Space Craze theme, there's lots to explore! It's superfun to solve the various words and blocks!
Words'N'Blox is an addictive word puzzle game; it's easy to play; but hard to put down!
Game play is simple: You identify the words for each of the levels, then drag the various blox across the available path to place the words and blox in the correct position. How quickly are you able to find the Optimal Path in the level maze?
You can choose to play alone in order to perfect your skills, then go online and play against your friends, and people from all over the world.
Can you complete all the levels? You can even show your friends when you master the various levels by connecting with Facebook!
Words'N'Blox is free!
* English (UK)
* English (US)
This personal coach is for you.
This application is THE solution to be the best player of scrabble et to impress other player.
If you enjoy this game, leave a comment, a remark, and rate it!
This free version includes:
[x] find words in scrabble dictionnary to check words when playing,
[x] train yourself with random or proposed letters with full correction and word definition.
[x] view solution by length or by points.
You want interested apps? let's have a look at : https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=oizlabs
scrabble, game, words game, word game, CSW, stratégie, tactique, crossword, solo, wordox, jeu éducatif, puzzle, angry words, fun, cool, word mix, wordmix.
Il permet tout simplement de :
* Vérifier l'existence d'un mot français (Dictionnaire 2012 du scrabble) et consulter sa définition.
* Trouver tous les mots possibles à partir des lettres que vous avez (une lettre "bonus" sera utilisée automatiquement, correspondant à une lettre du plateau) et consulter leur définition.
* Chronométrer le temps de jeu de chaque joueur.
* Notez les scores effectués (de 2 à 5 joueurs).
* Visualiser directement les scores cumulés comme sur la version papier + un graphe représentant l'évolution des scores des différents joueurs.
Bref, un outil simple et efficace pour jouer au scrabble entre amis.
Amusez-vous bien !
Wordsmith features a score preview indicator that helps you determine what scores you might get before submitting a move. A must have for any serious players.
For those with busy schedules you can play slowly or for those that want to play fast you can do that too thanks to push notifications. I must warn you, this game is addicting!
**Also available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
-Supports 2 to 4 players
-Play friends or random opponents
-Play against iPhone and iPad users
-Chat with your opponents
-Allows 60 games going simultaneously.
-Score preview indicator
-Expanded Turn Time Limits
-Player profiles and pictures
-Extended player statistics
If you are having troubles with the application, please see our FAQ:
If it is not covered in our FAQ you can email us at email@example.com
The application has options like the ability to:
* Sort results by:
- Word Length
- Select the number of letter words returned
- The number of words returned
* Score personalized for Scrabble, Wordfeud and Words with Friends.
* Application also has a spelling checker to verify that the word is spelled correctly or it is accepted
in the dictionary.
* A timer is also available for your party when you met the official time.
The application supports the dictionaries used in the tournament in their latest version for scrabble:
* USA, Canada, Thailand (TWL06)
* International except USA, Canada, Thailand (SOWPODS)
* English North American (ENABLE)
* Words with French friends (ODS5)
* Italian (Zingarelli).
* English North America (ODPS4)
* English North America (OWL2)
More trouble inspiration, no loss of focus and correct answers for sure!
You can enter up to 12 letters including 2 jokers!
Gain instant access to definitions from the Collins Official Scrabble Dictionary and notes on each point scoring word you use.
Use the Collins Scrabble Checker on your device to validate the words you create and have fun playing with family, friends and serious competitors."
Scrabble Dico PRO version includes the latest editions of the main English, French, Italian and Dutch dictionaries (word lists), making itself perfect for both Scrabble enthusiasts and tournament players.
There are neither ads nor limitations on the number of letters in the PRO version (max = Scrabble board size = 15)
★ Simple and intuitive interface
★ Super-fast anagram solver, thanks to its built-in word database and optimized anagram search engine:
(generating 1000 anagrams of 7 letters + 1 wildcard in input takes less than THREE seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S)
★ Displays the definition of words in both Word Judge and Anagram modes (several dictionary sources are used to maximize results)
★ Anagram generation works even OFFLINE
★ Word Judge (to check the validity of a word)
★ Supported word lists/dictionaries:
- English: SOWPODS 2012, SOWPODS 2007, TWL06, Words With Friends
- Français: ODS6
- Italiano: Zingarelli
- Nederlands: SWL
* Internet connectivity is needed to get the definitions - Dutch definitions are not supported yet
NB: This tool is designed to help your enrich your vocabulary and strategy skills, we do not endorse cheating in online games.
★ NEW FEATURES will soon be added, don't hesitate to contact us for suggestions and feedback.
Stretch and train your brain with this popular game while organizing tournaments with your friends
Practice and challenge your opponents on a selection of 13 possible lengths of words.
Save the scores of your Scrabble play.
The lists of words are available with direct access to the definitions on Wikipedia or Wiktionary.
Game's options allow to select the number of players and their names. It is also possible to set answer time.
You can check word's availability, discover all the possible words of a draw or discover word's definition
Scrabble Helper is an anagram tool designed to help you find the best playable words for games like Scrabble, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Angry Words (Apalabrados), Words by Post, DroidWords, WordSmith, Word Game, WordWise & Word Mix.
You can enter up to 12 Rack Letters including 2 Blanks, 4 Board Letters, and even Double and Triple Letter Scores!
Search History allows you quickly go back through previous searches.
Multiple Games support allows you to play games in different languages easily. Use Scrabble Helper as a language learning tool. (Translations coming soon!)
Extending Searches find words extending existing words or crossing multiple board letters e.g. B??D
Include Double/Triple Letter Score spaces in searches and word scores will adjust accordingly e.g. B??3
Application runs in Status Bar for quick access within games. See your game and letters from within Scrabble Helper via the custom Transparent Keyboard. Preview words against the game board without having to switch back and forth between the apps.
Sort the results by Length, Score, Board/Blank Letter or Letter Position in order to find the best playable word. Board and Blank letters are highlighted in results and preview screen for easy reference.
Suports the following dictionaries:
English International (CSW2012)
English International (SOWPODS)
English USA (TWL06)
English USA (TWL98)
English North American (ENABLE)
Words With Friends
French (ODS4 & ODS5 & ODS6)
Look up Word Definitions directly from the search results (English only - uses Wikidictionary)
Use the Word Judge to check validity & definition of any word quickly.
Custom Scoring for Scrabble, WordFeud, Words with Friends and Words by Post (Angry Words uses Scrabble scoring).
*** 25 Feb 2012 - Server Status Update ***
SCRABBLE HELPER IS BACK UP AND RUNNING!
Thanks to everyone for your patience while this was resolved and once again sorry for the extended downtime due to me being away!
PRO version has no ads.
This is the only dictionary tool you need for all word based games, 23 different dictionaries available.
Click on any of the words that match your input and get instant definitions from a configurable source, like Wiktionary, TheFreeDictionary.com, or FreeDictionary.org.
Dictionaries are loaded into memory allowing for extremely fast searching for any number of letters. No restrictions on number of letter combinations, number of blanks/unknowns or number of results.
Dictionaries are downloaded as needed. Some dictionaries are fairly large and might take
a minute or two to download.
- Dictionaries will be installed locally, no network access required during search
- ENABLE, SOWPODS, TWL06, TWL98, Norwegian Bokmål, Nynorsk, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, French (ODS4, ODS5), German, Italian, Icelandic, Faroese, Romanian, Czech, Russian, Polish, Magyar dictionaries available
- Click on a word in the results to get an online dictionary lookup
- Online lookup dictionaries are configurable
- Search for any number of letters
- Specify any number of blanks/unknowns in your input
- Get any number of results
- Transparent mode for easy use together with other applications.
- Separate mode for game or crossword
- In game mode, specify prefix, postfix, letters on rack, letters on board
- Specify ? anywhere in search string for unknown letter, in game/anagram mode, this indicates a blank letter tile. In crossword mode you can also specify * to indicate the wildcard character, meaning a sequence of unknown letters.
Words uses "Den stora svenska ordlistan" by Göran Andersson (dsso.se) and is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike.
Please check this wiki page for answers on comments:
There are two game modes: single player and multiplayer.
In the first mode, you can select one of three difficulty options where at hard - computer selects the best scoring words but also predicts our movements to make it difficult to score points.
Depending on the level we have available different number of suggestions offered by the computer. Words from the hints are not scored however.
Competition results can be uploaded to top score table which is available in the game and on our website .
The network version of the game allows two players to play on two devices. As long as they are both within the same WIFI network .
The aim of the game is to draw letters and arranging them into words on a special board with dimensions of 15x15 squares. The words are arranged in a crossword shaped manner . The first word should pass through the field H8 (the center of the board ) . Each new word must use at least one letter that is already on the board , so the newly placed words either intersect with existing or extend them with another letter.
The player who cannot ( or chooses not to - for tactical reasons ) lay out the correct word out of owned letters, either passes , or even exchanges letters . Arranged words are scored, the game is won by whoever (all made movements ) scores more points than the opponent.
The game includes two languages and two dictionaries : English and Polish.
We have made every effort to make the game as the most polished and tested - but if you have suggestions or comments on the changes , please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun !
It enables you to:
* Check if an word exists (based on SOWPODS reference) and discover its definition.
* Find all possible word built with letters you have + 1 letter (from the board game) and discover their definition.
* Time each player's round.
* Scoring points from all players (from 2 to 5 players).
* Check directly points of all players as a paper score + a graphic representing points evolution of each player;
To sum up, it’s a simple application helper very useful to play with friends.
Have fun !
Développez vos capacités cérébrales et organisez des tournois avec vos amis sur la résolution de mots français du Scrabble
Entrainez vous et affrontez vos adversaires sur une sélection des 13 longueurs de mots possibles.
Marquez les scores lors de vos parties de Scrabble.
Les listes de mots sont consultables avec un accès direct aux définitions sur Wikipédia ou sur Le-dictionnaire.com.
Les options permettent de sélectionner le nombre de joueurs ainsi que leur noms. Il est également possible de choisir le temps de réponse.
Vous pouvez vérifier la validité d'un mot, découvrir tous les mots possibles d'un tirage et consulter leur définition.
The Ultimate 3D Word App, just like boggle, or word search, you find the words with the given letters, but this time there's a twist!, the letters are on a 3D cube!, This adds an amazing new factor!
This app is designed to work with 2.2(Froyo) and greater.
Recommended hardware 1GHz 256 RAM or greater.
Enhance your experience by using different backgrounds and keyboards included.
Supports double blanks
Supports finding words that contain series of letters. (See screen shots)
Supports finding words that cross one of a set of letters. (See screen shots)
178,378 words with definitions.
All solving happens on your device. No connections are made back to any servers.
Diction Pro has been rated suitable for all ages by
Due to customer feedback DictionPro now includes a much larger dictionary (175,000 words)!
You can play Diction Pro in 5 modes:
* Classic: Each tile is worth 1 point. Clear as many tiles as you can before the time runs out.
* Arcade: Tiles have a weighted score depending on the difficulty of the letter (it's similar to the tiles in Scrabble, you get more points for a 'z' than an 'e'). Some tiles have multiplier bonuses
which you can use to double or triple the points you score for the word. Other tiles have time bonuses. You can combine bonuses for extra time and points.
* Time Attack: Each tile is worth 1 point. You get additional time for each word you make. The longer the word, the more time you get.
* Puzzle: No additional tiles are added to the grid. You win by clearing the entire grid. Before the puzzle starts you are shown a selection of words which are
available in the puzzle, however you may need to cause some tiles to fall down to a lower level before a word is possible.
* Fixed: A bit like single player Boggle. The tiles in the grid are fixed, so they do not disappear when you make a word. You score more points for longer words. No duplicate words are allowed.
You can try the ad-supported version of Diction for free. But you will be missing out on the additional features of Diction Pro:
* No adverts.
* Support for portrait or landscape mode.
* The tile grid can be bigger (up to 9x9).
* There is an additional Fixed grid mode.