Version 2.0 of the UMKC app offers several new features:
1. People Search: Allows you to obtain contact information for any faculty and staff member on campus. Also find email contact information for students.
2. A-Z Index: UMKC's official A-Z index is now available on your mobile device. Find contact and website information for departments on campus.
3. Maps: An all new maps feature allows you to toggle between buildings, parking, dining and wifi maps for both the volker and hospital hill campuses.
4. Class Search: Get up to date information for all classes for the current semester.
5. Favorites: Updated quick help section now allows you to call or email the offices in question.
6. UMKC students can log in using valid UMKC SSO and password.
7. Students can check their Bio-data, Course Schedule, Payment information, Holds, Grades.
8. Included weather updates.
The features offered in this app are:
1. Contact Info: Contact Details of each office located in the Student Union will be available. And also provides a means to contact the respective offices through the app.
2. Directions: Directions will be shown to the student union using the Google Maps.
3. K-Roo Radio Station : The school radio K-Roo Station can be tuned
4. Building Hours: Working hours of different offices in Student Union can be accessed.
5. Useful Links : Web Links related to Student Union can be accessed.
6. Feedback : The feedback on the Student Union can be submitted.
Version 1.4 of Career Services app features several new features:
1. Searchable upcoming events page where you can share the event to your friends or add it to your calender.
2. Career services blog page.
3. Developer feedback option.
4. Document viewing no longer requires Google login.
5. Cool looking User Interface.