Starting to learn Korean?
This is the the most effective app for mastering Hangeul - Learn the Korean alphabet Hangeul ( Hangul ) with visual and verbal mnemonic. Learn alphabet and vocabulary words with romanization and audio pronunciation. Practice and track your learning progress with our smart quiz system.
- Total 40 letters from modern Korean
* 24 Basic Consonants and Vowels
* 16 Compound Consonants and Vowels
- 140 Syllables with all syllables structure format
- Korean keyboard tutor
* 28 basic exercises
- Free Audio Pronunciation
* For Vowels, Consonants and word examples
- Quiz System
* Multiple Choices and Fill in the Blank
- Pie Chart Graph to show your Quiz results
In-App Purchase :
- 140 syllable audio
- Ads removal
- Full access to Korean Keyboard with 108 exercises of words and phrases
- Quiz for Syllables and 3 random quiz using audio, romanization or Korean.
CoffeeStrap changes your way to practice the language you want with other people.
- it’s social. we match you with native speaker who is proficient in the language you chose.
- it's free. No fees, no ads.
- it's fun. We match you with the right people for you, in the language you want to practice.
- it's a growing community of people like you.
- it's awesome with already 12 languages you can choose from ( English, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian).
If you want to learn English, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian in a fast, fun and free way CoffeeStrap is the best choice.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Use CoffeeStrap on the Web at http://www.coffeestrap.com
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Korean, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Korean app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Korean for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Korean, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Korean, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
• Commonly-used Korean phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Korean and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
If you are traveling to South Korea (e.g., Seoul), make sure you bring this app with you!
• Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
• Responding to Customer Concerns
• Dealing with Challenging Situations
For more information about training products and business tools from emerit, visit emerit.ca or call 1.800.486.9158 to speak to an emerit Training Solutions specialist.
This application was originally made as a student project.
This application has been tested on Google Nexus 7 tablet and on Samsung Galaxy S3 phone. Your experience might not be optimal if you use a different device.
If you have any comments, feel free to send email. Thank you for using our app!
★ 유아 학습순서: 유아한글 > 유아국어 > 초등받아쓰기
★ 외국인은 1주일이면 한글 100% 터득
★ 특수교육대상자(자폐증, ADHD 등)는 사전협의 후 어플학습
== 네이버 카페: http://cafe.naver.com/easyhangeul
개발자 연락처 :
주소: 충남 공주시 신관동 585-14
Simple and easy Korean learning application for the avid Korean learners around the world.
You can turn off the application on the setting menu.
Whenever you unlock your phone, a simple Korean question appears on the screen. If you answer correctly, home screen will appear. (Or just push the cancel button.) You can also practice Korean continuously if you enter the application through the launcher icon. And you can use Korean-English dictionary by touching the search icon.
We have provided list of examples relating to each alphabet, accompanied with their meanings. In addition, there is also a beginner quiz that further aids your memory of each alphabet.
Get started and try it now!
“Miracle is another name for hard work.”
“기적은 노력의 또 다른 이름이다.”
– To The Beautiful You (Korean Drama).
For comments and feedback for the application, please kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also kindly leave us a kind rating and review if you like using this application to help promote it. Thank you for using Korean Alphabet Tracing!
- Korean lessons about language and culture
- Korean Alphabet Pronunciation Table
- Writing Board with write-order
- Sound for each consonant, vowel, and basic word
- Recorder to improve your Korean pronunciation comparing yours and provided
You can learn Korean constant, vowel, and basic word in reading, writing, listening, and speaking!
Now this version includes
- whole sound of consonant
- 3 sound of letters in each area (vowel and basic word)
- 1 lesson about the Korean Alphabet '한글'
- left sound of letters in each area (vowel and basic word)
- lesson 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6 7, 8