A complete catalog of consonant and vowel sounds with native Korean pronunciation is included. Phonetic transcription in the Korean Ministry of Culture and Tourism standardised form appears below each letter. Phonetic details can be toggled on/off to help memorising. Additionally select between the typefaces Dotum and Batang.
Use the Memoriser feature to drill and learn by using one or all of the modes of speaking, writing, reading and listening. Select one or more sets of Jamo (Hangeul symbols) to drill at a time.
The Pairs feature will help you distinguish between similar sounding sounds like ㄱ,ㄲ,ㅋ.
Send me any queries, feedback, problems and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting to learn Korean?
This is the the most effective app for mastering Hangeul - Learn the Korean alphabet Hangeul ( Hangul ) with visual and verbal mnemonic. Learn alphabet and vocabulary words with romanization and audio pronunciation. Practice and track your learning progress with our smart quiz system.
- Total 40 letters from modern Korean
* 24 Basic Consonants and Vowels
* 16 Compound Consonants and Vowels
- 140 Syllables with all syllables structure format
- Korean keyboard tutor
* 28 basic exercises
- Free Audio Pronunciation
* For Vowels, Consonants and word examples
- Quiz System
* Multiple Choices and Fill in the Blank
- Pie Chart Graph to show your Quiz results
In-App Purchase :
- 140 syllable audio
- Ads removal
- Full access to Korean Keyboard with 108 exercises of words and phrases
- Quiz for Syllables and 3 random quiz using audio, romanization or Korean.
• Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
• Responding to Customer Concerns
• Dealing with Challenging Situations
For more information about training products and business tools from emerit, visit emerit.ca or call 1.800.486.9158 to speak to an emerit Training Solutions specialist.
CoffeeStrap changes your way to practice the language you want with other people.
- it’s social. we match you with native speaker who is proficient in the language you chose.
- it's free. No fees, no ads.
- it's fun. We match you with the right people for you, in the language you want to practice.
- it's a growing community of people like you.
- it's awesome with already 12 languages you can choose from ( English, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian).
If you want to learn English, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian in a fast, fun and free way CoffeeStrap is the best choice.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Use CoffeeStrap on the Web at http://www.coffeestrap.com
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Korean, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Korean app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Korean for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Korean, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Korean, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
• Commonly-used Korean phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Korean and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
If you are traveling to South Korea (e.g., Seoul), make sure you bring this app with you!
*Over 50 different beginner and intermediate lessons covering a broad range of Korean words, phrases, grammar, and pronunciation
*Daily news and economic reports from one of South Korea's largest news broadcasters for more advanced listening practice
How Read Korean is different:
Other learning apps will play the entire word, but with the Read Korean app, you can tap each individual Hangul character so you can read Korean characters you've memorized already, while only receiving hints for characters you haven't memorized yet!
How it works:
If you already know that ㅅ is pronounced "s," but you forgot how ㅗ, is pronounced, just tap the ㅗ character, and you'll hear the hint: "oh." Put it all together to complete the word 소 ("so")! Now you know how to say "cow!"
Flip the card for:
• Example sentence in Korean and English
• Description about usage and nuances
Learn how to read Korean while building your basic Korean vocabulary with this free app!
Additional themed word packs available for download.
Purchasing a word pack will remove ads from the app.
Google Play requires:
- In-app billing for word packs (payments handled through Google Play)
AdMob Ads requires:
- Read Device ID (so it serves related ads and you keep purchases over multiple devices)
- Read phone status + View network connections (so it won't download ads if your device is offline)
No personal information is recorded by this app.
Help + Contact
I am an active developer on this app, so please contact me with any problems or suggestions!
MUST DOWNLOAD APP!
"Learn Korean words!" contains 900 basic Korean words.
You can learn basic Korean words and phrases with easy example sentences and quizzes.
You can also listen to the words and sentences and practice speaking and writing.
The contents are made by a native Korean.
Using this app, you can learn Korean words very effectively and easily.
Start learning Korean through this free application!
:: Features ::
- 1 day study (10 words)
- example sentences for every word
- study alarm
- Word Listening
- Sentence Listening
- Meaning Selection
- Word Selection
- Word Writing
- Word Speaking
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Speaking
:: Users' review ::
Nice...you can actually learn from this *MUST DOWNLOAD - Lorierose Clerigo
I think this is the best learning Korean apps that I've ever used. I like the quiz! It is very useful and easy to memorize the word and learn the Korean grammar. - Yu Cheung
This is the first app that i would like to pay for their advanced ver., after a few try. This apps is really give me a great help by proving series of exercises that help to improve my all-around korean level. - ho yi lau
Learn What a wonderful app! So that I know how to speak korean. Thank you. - Jayson Dollison
Really help me to learn Korean! I know that is no pefection of things in this world, so this app. But I really thankfull for someone who created this app because it's really help me to learn. Korean. - Noor Saadah
Who knows if I manage to study in Korea and met EXO and get new korean friends! - Myung Eun Sang twilighty Saga
:: Contributors ::
All English texts are proofread by Dustin Steichmann.
How does "Learn Speak Korean" work?
1. We read a phrase to you. (Listen to it as often as you like)
2. Repeat the sentence and record yourself
3. Compare your pronunciation and show the level
Repeat this process to perfect your Korean. Improve your fluency, train your pronunciation and learn some great phrases and vocabularies.
Learn anytime, anywhere – without network connectivity. It's so easy and fun .