Learn your ABCs using ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH modeling compound with this delightfully interactive educational app! PLAY-DOH Create ABCs application is designed to help children develop the essential skills required for reading and writing. Using this app, children will learn to: recognize letters, write letters using proper stroke order and associate letters with sounds.
Ready to craft some letter learning? Let’s shape the alphabet!
WRITE AND CRAFT!
Learn how to write letters of the alphabet by using ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH modeling compound. Discover new vocabulary words that start with the same letter. What starts with the letter A? An alligator! But be careful, it’s ready to chomp! When you successfully complete each letter, you are rewarded with a ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH treat that you can create and customize. Want to change the color? Go ahead! Want to squish it? You can do that, too!
CREATE AND SHARE!
Build your own PLAY-DOH scenes with your PLAY-DOH creations. The PLAY-DOH gallery is just a click away on the ‘create and share’ button. There you can enjoy all the animated, colorful objects you make as you work your way through the letters of the alphabet. Select your favorite background and then bring PLAY-DOH scenes to life with custom PLAY-DOH pictures. Save your creations on your smart phone or touchscreen and share them with others!
Click on the ‘match’ button and you can enjoy a new activity: matching letters with the PLAY-DOH creations. The ‘match’ feature reinforces initial letter sounds by matching letters with objects that start with the same sound. A letter select screen allows you to play the activity on any letter you choose. Can you match the letters of the alphabet to the different PLAY-DOH creations? Give it a try!
PLAY-DOH Create ABCs includes:
-Tracing of uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet
-Exciting ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH treats for every successful letter made
-Poem and animations to re-enforce learning letter sounds
-‘Squishable’ PLAY-DOH animations!
-A matching activity to match letters with pictures
-A letter select screen that allows children to choose any letter to play
-A creativity zone, the PLAY-DOH gallery, where kids design custom PLAY-DOH scenes
-A save-to-camera feature where parents can save and share their child’s colorful creations
-Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert s
-Multiplayer profiles that allow more than one child to play and save their progress
-Parental reporting to show progress
Providing the educational activity of making letters, molding PLAY-DOH creations, matching PLAY-DOH creations with letters and designing custom PLAY-DOH Scenes, PLAY-DOH Create ABCs will keep children entertained, while learning their ABC’s!
PLAY-DOH Create ABCs will help children develop:
-Language and pre-reading skills, including letter recognition and phonemic (sound) awareness and knowledge.
-Fine motor skills and coordination
-Their creativity via ‘learning by doing’
With over 1,000,000 downloads on smart phones and tablets devices, the educational apps by "GuruCool" is a proven way to boost your child's early learning abilities.
These games have been developed by professionals with specialization in child development and design. They encourage active participation, early problem solving, pre-academics. And most important - it is Fun !
This app delivers five most essential skill games in a single app for parents to share with kids -
** Tracing (FREE)
** Shape puzzles
** Letters and Phonetics
** Numbers and Counting
• No Ads !
• Multi-sensory approach to learning that will kids engaged for hours- Beautiful music, encouraging sounds, real life pictures and amazing touch experiences
• Multiple high-definition pictures to help build vocabulary along with phonetically accurate sounds
• Positive reinforcement through sound effects and encouraging voiceovers
• Clean and simple design makes it child-friendly and appealing
• Intuitive progression through steps; children set their own pace
HOW DO WE PROMOTE LEARNING?
These games were developed with educators and parents and tested on kids. Our collection of learning games are interactive and engaging- there are strikingly beautiful pictures with corresponding names to help build vocabulary. Early literacy skills such as making predictions are also incorporated. To develop visual discrimination, children can match pictures in an appealing puzzle format. We engage fine motor skills and spatial awareness in each activity. We have carefully selected the images, voices, and background music to facilitate the maximum learning potential of your child!
CHECK OUT OUR PARENTZONE
We know that tablets and apps are just a part of the learning experience. One of the most powerful influences in children’s learning is parents! Therefore, we strive to provide useful information to parents in the form of strategies and activities. These daily Parent Tips can give you ideas on a variety of activities you can do with your child to encourage learning in the form of short readable tips. The link to our website provides more information on these activities and more. From the ParentZone you also have a centralized view of your child’s progress and you can also reset your apps to start from the beginning. We are continuously adding new learning experiences so look to us for fun, entertaining & educational activities to help your kids learn, explore n grow.
Tags: gurucool, Kids, Educational, Child, Children, Games, Preschool, pre school, pre schol, School, Kindergarten, Preschool-aged, Shapes, Puzzle, Cognitive Skills, Visual Spatial Skills, Shape,Recognition, Fine Motor Skills, numbers, counting, math, reading, abc, apps for kids, games for kids, best app for kids, best game for kids, autism, learn English, learn abc, abc for kids, learn to read, colours, Intellijoy, Disney, PBS, Toca Boca, colour recognition, color, colors, drawing for kids, tracing for kids, hand-eye co-ordination,
1) EXPLORA – mostrando las palabras con imagenes
2) PRACTICA – practica de las palabras
3) HABLA – muestra la imagen y graba tu pronunciación
4) MEMORAMA – juego con los imagenes
2) Animales silvestres
3) Instrumentos musicales
6) Animales del bosque
7) Números del 0-10
9) Deportes / Juegos y atletas
11) Números del 11-20
12) Números 10, 100, 1000
18) Herramientas y equipo de jardinería
19) Personas y sus vestimentas
21) Frutas 2
22) Verduras 2
24) Animales en la República Checa [Europa]
25) Plantas (flores silvestres)
26) Árboles con flores (flores)
27) Árboles sin flores (hojas)
Las primeras seis lecciones son totalmente gratis.
* 60 different games that teach first graders about colors, shapes, size, letters, numbers, differences, words, matching and math.
* Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, shapes and more.
* Designed for children — no confusing menus or navigation.
* Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
* Earn stickers as you complete the lessons.
* Available for Android & iOS devices.
3. Vocabulario de inglés.
4. Adivina profesiones.
6. Agrupa sílabas.
Todo ello con unas divertidas animaciones y sonidos para que el aprendizaje resulte más ameno.
The App determines the correctly written Alphabets and it moves to the next alphabet to write. Each alphabet is represented by an interesting object like A for apple, F for fish.
It is featured with
* Multiple Activities
* Child Friendly graphics
* Both upper and lower case alphabets
The app contains a good amount of educational activities in a child-friendly environment. All activities can be played over and over again.
- "The perfect app…an adorable romp through a cartoon farm with all of the cute animals and happy tractors and none of the smells or hard work of the true rural life." - Cool Mom Tech
- "Happy Little Farmer teaches the life cycle of a variety of plants in a way that is not only fun, but that kids in this age group will understand." - Best Apps For Kids
- "A number of useful skills are cleverly built into this app…The learn by play factor is high and rather well done." - Smart Apps For Kids
Happy Little Farmer is an educational game that addresses the kiddie question: where do fruits and vegetables come from? Adding a fun and creative edge, these games help children to appreciate and learn about the world of nature.
- Child-friendly interface with no complicated menus
- An original soundtrack comprising of favorite nursery rhymes including: Itsy Bitsy Spider, Five Little Ducks, If You’re Happy and You Know It, and Ten in the Bed.
- Beautiful original illustrations with interactive animations
- 15 fun and educational games with more ways to play: tap, pinch, drag, tilt, and more
- Choose from 12 different fruits and vegetables to grow
- Bonus treasure hunt game with heaps of stickers to collect
- NO advertising
- NO in-app purchases
HOW THINGS GROW in a...
- Veggie Patch
What a mess! Put away all the rubbish and rake the soil - now the veggie patch is ready for planting! Which vegetables do you want to grow? Take your pick and plant the seed. Don’t forget to water and watch out for the naughty little bugs. Watch with delight as your plants grow day by day. Soon it’s time to collect your harvest. Great job!
- Fruit Pot
Grow all kinds of yummy berries. Pour the soil into the pot and put in the sapling. Oh no! The bugs have eaten away the leaves. Time to trim away the bad parts. Snip snip! Whew. You have saved the day!
Time to bring out the machines! Drive a tiller to clear out the drink cans and mushrooms. Go on a helicopter ride as you water the wheatfield. Harvest the crops in a cool combine tractor. There is so much to explore!
The fun doesn’t just end there. In every scene there is a hidden surprise waiting to be found. Can you spot where it is? Collect all objects to create and customize your own rabbit house.
Children naturally ask questions. It is important to support their curiosity and encourage them to further explore how things work. Happy Little Farmer is a good way to start interesting discussions about how things grow in real life and to inspire kids to go into the garden and find their own answers.
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
Phonics for Kids will keep your preschooler engaged in a fun and educational activity for hours. This app teaches phonetic letter sounds and how to construct and read basic words. The child hears each word accompanied by a cute picture representing the word and is encouraged to pop bubbles containing the correct phonetic sounds. The app can be configured to provide audio phonetic hints after wrong answers, or after a short period of inactivity. As the child progresses the app can be configured to add additional random letter sounds to increase complexity. Throughout the app, positive encouragement and rewards are provided to keep the child engaged and entertained.
The full version includes 4 selectable levels that introduce basic constants and vowels, digraphs, diphthongs and silent letters plus an additional bonus level that covers basic colors. The free version is fully functional but includes only a small sample of words from each level.
Both the paid and free version are ad free, do not require any special permissions and can be installed to the SD Card.
Además de presentar información de carácter general como horarios o planos, esta guía multimedia del Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales está pensada para profundizar en los contenidos expositivos de una manera dinámica y amena presentando recursos adicionales como fotografías, audios y textos con las descripciones de las piezas más representativasy su localización mediante planos. Este conjunto de recursos permite realizar una visita “guiada” interactiva a través de las exposiciones permanentes del Museo.
También desde la aplicación se pueden consultar tanto las actividades educativas que complementan la visita haciéndola más lúdica y participativa, como seminarios científicos, conferencias divulgativas y las últimas noticias del Museo.
Secciones de entretenimiento con fines educativos como “¿Qué sabes del Museo?” destinada a medir tus conocimientos sobre las exposiciones permanentes, “El árbol de la vida” recorrido por el árbol de la vida de los vertebrados a través de secuencias fotográficas, gráficos y textos y “Algo no encaja” ¿serás capaz de encontrar a los animales infiltrados?
• Colors lesson is free to download and includes 5 Chinese learning games.
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Suitable for toddlers, preschool children and kindergarten kids
• Older kids and adults enjoy Fun Chinese too!
Fun Chinese is a great way to introduce your children to the Chinese language. It combines a structured Mandarin Chinese language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language learning activities will engage and entertain your children while immersing them in Mandarin Chinese, both spoken and written.
Mandarin Chinese is the most popular variant of Chinese, having over one billion native speakers. It is spoken in mainland China, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore.
FEATURES OF FUN CHINESE
• Free to download – your first language lesson is included free of charge!
• 5 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
FUN CHINESE EXPLAINED
Our Mandarin Chinese language course is divided into lessons. Each lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun Chinese uses male and female voices. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the Mandarin Chinese language.
FUN CHINESE LANGUAGE LESSON INCLUDED FREE
• Colors - including the verb “to be”
Additional lessons are available to purchase.
FUN CHINESE FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Fun Chinese helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Fun Chinese helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun Chinese is created by our team of expert educators who have brought a classroom-tested language course to tablets and smartphones.
We have created a step-by-step Chinese course that teaches the Mandarin Chinese language in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-chinese
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/support/android
• Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
Your kids will learn alphabet, numbers, count, shapes, vegetables and much more - all what you need for preschool intellectual growth.
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear.
This Lite version includes 5 games provided for free, you may buy full version.
* Learn alphabet: Alphabet
* Eatable - Uneatable and Collect vegetables: Erudition
* Set fire lanterns: Shapes
* Count up products: Mathematics
* Forest photo: Reaction
* Festive cake: Attention
* Collect apples: Count
* Knock down objects: Accuracy
* Find mistake: Logic
For the parents:
- Available in the following languages: English, Russian.
- 9 mini games and activities
- Colorful and engaging graphics with soothing music
- Free future updates
Keywords: Games, Children, Kids, Creative Play, Early Learning, Counting, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Matching, Letters, Foreign Language,Sight Words, Math, Count, Preschool education, ABC, ABCs, Reading, Preschool-aged, Baby Boost, nursery school, indigo