See Interactive Guide in App
This land outline and area calculator can be used in industries for road repairing, concrete, seal coating, roofing, paving, fence, underground utilities.
Useful as map area measure tool for outdoor activities, land survey, sports, range finder applications, bike tour planning, or run tour planning, explore golf area, golf distance meter, run, walk, bike, jog tracking, field pasture area measure, garden and farm work and crop planning, area records, construction, fencing, solar panel installation - roof area estimation, trip planning, topography tasks, etc. Find certain landmarks, e.g golf course features or athletic fields, and measure it out.
- Accurate GPS distance measure, area measure, calculation
- Metric, Imperial units: m, km, ft, yard, mile, ha, acre
- Distance between cities / pins / pole
- Angle between lines
- Navigation through points by touch
- GPS coordinates
- Geo coordinate formats
- GPS accuracy settings
- Landscape Mode for large screen phones or tablets
- Manage KML : open, save, preview, share
- Export data to Google Earth and Maps (KML)
- Share GPS coordinates as text message, KML, screenshot by email, Skype, Google Dive, Facebook, Google, Instagram and other social media installed on your device
- Save screenshot
- Map/Satellite View
- Zoom and Edit points
- Location search with GPS and Network
- Add point by Address, ZIP code
- Select points in Edit Mode
- Delete selected, all points
- Simplify Lines and Convex Area: smart path processing functions
- Fit-in, center points on screen
- Add points by touch
- Target Mode: add points using target on screen
- Stylus Draw Mode
- GPS TRACKING feature
- Add current GPS / Network location
- add points with Latitude and Longitude coordinates
- Last point is auto centered - make it easy to use on scaled up map
- Show/hide lines
- Set GPS, search time, color theme
- Full screen mode (best for small devices)
- p2p distances
- Quick open in Google Earth (in-app purchase)
- Geo coords formats
- initial and back bearing / direction to point from previous one
- Magnifying Glass (ZOOM) in Edit Mode, Touch and Drawing for accurate pin position editing
Search for location using GPS, Network or using Lat, Lng or address. Add your location to points array by making a long touch on "current location" button. This feature allows you to put key points on the map while walking, biking, jogging, running or travelling to keep track. You can map and measure area, perimeter by just walking around.
Save your measurement as KML, screenshots. Manage KML: open, preview, save, share, delete. Save track data ( area, distance, perimeter ) and share by email as a text message and KML file, import it into Google Earth or Maps.
Map Cache is restricted by Google, but you can add GPS pins OFFLINE, save as KML and open it when connection and Google Maps available.
Long touch on Edit button - pins auto fit.
Use app as Google Maps GPS distance calculator, a map ruler, area tool or land surveyor to measure field, land, pasture area, for landscaping, to check distance traveled, as a golf range finder - distance from your current position to any point on a course, between shots to estimate shot distance for golf club. It is invaluable tool for acreage and planning, real estate, construction companies both in field and office.
land area measure tool, landscape, area ruler, Android, GPS area measure, area calculator, roof area, solar panel, agriculture equipment, agriculture implements, farming forestry, map ruler, irregular shaped areas, survey farmer tool, digital planimeter, waypoint, km, ft, yard, mile, ha, acre, yield, harvest
With this app you can quickly calculate and map surveying and traverse data. Also included is a range of surveying calculators such as 3 point circle solver, triangle solver and easy conversions between units of measurement.
With the ability to import surveying data from kml, shp, csv and dxf files you can bring GIS and surveying data to the field for quick checking and calculations.
Useful for surveyors, engineers, students and teachers needing a quick and easy to use traverse and surveying program.
• Calculate coordinates, bearings and distances.
• Large variety of surveying functions and tools.
• Draw points and bearings on a customizable map with the ability to pan and zoom.
• Save and load multiple traverse files.
• Import points, lines and polygons from different file formats such as kml, shp, dxf and csv.
• Includes a range of other practical surveying utilities and math tools.
• Works offline.
• No ads.
• No in app purchases.
• Add, edit and delete points and bearings.
• Calculate bearing and distance between points.
• Find intersect points between bearings.
• Calculate total traverse area.
• Swing bearings by a positive or negative angle.
• Calculate midpoint between two coordinates.
• Calculate chainage along a bearing.
• Radiate from a point using bearing and distance.
• Calculate line and point offset.
• Translate and move coordinates.
• Import GIS data from .kml and .shp files.
• Import points from .csv files.
• Save and load multiple traverse files.
• Export traverse data to CSV, TXT and email files.
• Pan and zoom
• Display GPS location and GPS accuracy radius.
• Customize map with a range of different colours and options.
• Export map as an image to the photo gallery.
• Angle Converter – Convert between decimal degrees (DD) and degrees, minutes and seconds (DMS).
• Angle Calculator – Add or subtract two angles in either DD or DMS.
• Average Angle – Calculate the average between two angles in DMS or DD.
• Azimuth Converter – Converter between azimuth and bearings.
• Compass – Displays orientation in DMS and DD.
• Distance Converter – Convert between commonly used units of measure.
• GPS Signal – Display GPS data and statistics.
• Level – Show the angle and inclination of the device. (Includes spirit level)
• Triangle Solver – Calculate missing angles, distances, area and perimeter.
• 3 Point Circle Solver – Calculate radius, centre point and area of a circle given three points.