Subscribe to your favorite podcasts using the embedded networks (5by5, ABC, AfterBuzz TV, BBC, CNN, Carolla Digital, ESPN, FrogPants, LibriVox, Nerdist, NPR, Revision3, Smodcast, Ted Talks, Twit, NPO, ...).
You can also import your podcasts subscriptions from an iTunes or Google Reader OPML file, or use the embedded search engine to browse Podcasts Addict (200K podcasts) or iTunes databases (250K podcasts).
Finally you can also copy and paste your podcasts RSS feeds in order to subscribe.
The app displays a small ad banner at the bottom of the screen.
If you want to support Podcast Addict and/or disable the ad banner, you can buy Podcast Addict - Donate app
Getting started: https://podcastaddict.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/292733-getting-started-
Bugs & Suggestions: http://podcastaddict.uservoice.com
• Android Wear notifications & controls (Android 4.3+ only)
• chromecast support
• minimal permission requirement
• manage Audio & Video podcasts, iTunes podcasts, Soundcloud url, Youtube Channels & RSS News feeds
• standalone player (MP3, local files, streaming)
• support both download & streaming
• automatic update
• automatic download
• advanced automatic deletion features (trash, ...)
• advanced Custom Settings per Podcast
• automatic podcasts Flattr
• podcast & episode search engine (use both Podcast Addict database & iTunes database)
• audio & video player with resume, shuffle, loop, ...
• variable playback speed, volume boost and skip silence (available for Android 4.1+)
• audio & video playlist
• customizable widgets
• full app backup / restore
• lock screen widgets (Android 4.0+ only)
• sleep timer
• both list & grid mode display (podcasts & episodes)
• authenticated feeds
• virtual podcasts (handle a folder content as a podcast)
• trending, new, TOP 250 most successful podcasts
• Browse podcasts by category
• OPML import (iTunes, Google Reader, ...)
• OPML export
• Full screen reading mode for RSS news feed
• Podcasts suggestions
• comments download feature
• episode & podcast sharing
• episode search engine
• pebble support (player notifications)
• support for Nova Launcher TeslaUnread plugin
• support for Tasker, AutomateIT, ...
• Chinese: HK Reporter
• English: 5by5, 77 WABC Radio, ABC, Absolute Radio, AfterBuzz TV, Al Jazeera, BBC, BAM! Radio, Carolla Digital, CBC, CBS Radio News, CBS Sport Radio, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, DVMPE, Earwolf, ESPN, Feral Audio, Fox News Radio, FrogPants, Gimlet Media, Goodstuff FM, How Stuff Works, Infinite Guest, KCRW, KFI AM 640, LibriVox, Mobile Nations, Monocle 24, MSNBC, Mule Radio Syndicate, NASA, Nerdist, Nickelodeon, NPR, Panoply, PBS, Podnutz, Public Radio International (PRI), Quick and Dirty Tips, Radiotopia, Relay FM, Revision3, RTÉ Radio, Scientific American, Slate, Smodcast, Stand Up NY Labs, The Guardian, The Incomparable, The Naked Scientists, Ted Talks, The Blaze, The New Yorker, Twit, Voice America, WBEZ 91.5, WFMU, WNYC, WOR 710, WWNO
• French: Europe1, Jazz Radio, Radio Campus Paris, Radio Canada, Radio France, RTL, Virgin Radio
• German: Deutsche Welle, DRadio Wissen, ORF, SRF, ZDF, WDR, Deutschlandfunk, Deutschlandradio Kultur
• Italian: Radio24, Rai Radio 1, Rai Radio 2, Rai Radio 3
• Portuguese: BAND, CBN, RTP, TSF
Hassle free downloads without rss feeds or URLs. Just start this free app and start downloading. Use this free podcast downloader to subscribe to podcasts on your Android device. It´s simple, good looking and free.
No need to copy and paste urls of rss feeds. You can follow podcasts by clicking a star or using a gesture.
Features of this podcatcher
+ download shows for offline usage or listen/watch with on demand streaming
+ full shownotes for all shows including HTML and images
+ podcast charts with podcasts in your language
+ podcast search in 175,000+ podcasts (channels)
+ browse podcasts by category (slider bar)
+ one click subscriptions
+ podcast subscription sync across devices and platforms
+ OPML export from within the podcast app
+ easy sharing including Google Plus support
+ fast login with Google and Facebook
+ swiping and gestures support
+ Seamless integration with Google Play Music or your favorite media player (like VLC or MX Player)
+ up to 50.000 new shows every day
+ up to 250 new podcasts every day
+ video thumbnails and embedded cover art
Best podcast downloader
This Podcatcher Android App is carefully tested on popular devices but due to the nature of Android some manufacture specific changes might cause trouble. Please report problems to help us make the best podcast downloader on the market!
Podcast collections in your language
Download free audiobooks from Librivox, podcasts from BBC, CNN, ABC radio and thousands other radio stations from the U.S. and around the world (Europe incl. U.K., Italy, Spain, Asia incl. Japan, China, Korea, South America incl. Chile, Brazil, Argentina) onto your device. We feature podcasts not only in English or German but also Spanish, Italian, French Japanese, Chinese, Korean and most other languages.
Free Android podcatcher
podKatcher is the official podcast software of www.podcast.name and podcast.de It´s free as in beer! So download this podcast app for Android now!
Just open tht tubidy mobi app and hit search !
*Share by whatsapp
Tubidy mobi app is not affilated with any organisation
Along with basic playback functionality, Simple Podcatcher features a sophisticated three-column layout. One contains the list of podcast subscriptions, another displays episodes currently available (for the selected subscription), and the third column clearly displays detailed podcast episode descriptions. This layout works especially well on tablets and big-screen phones. Multiple feeds are supported with this elegant design and can conveniently be searched while playing. The integrated podcast finder gets you going quickly.
Simple Podcatcher is available at no cost and allows for unlimited streaming and downloading of podcast content. For playlists, filters, and many more premium features, check out Podcatcher Deluxe and Video Podcatcher Deluxe (both available on Google Play).
See http://www.podcatcher-deluxe.com for links and more information.
→ Adaptive layout, works great on both phones and tablets
→ Integrated podcast catalog
→ OPML file import and export
→ Support for Bluetooth audio devices
→ Notification and lock screen integration
→ Synchronization via Dropbox and gpodder.net
→ No ads, no tracking
Features Includes :
- Create unlimited Ringtone / Alarm / Notification Tone of custom lengths
- Supports popular audio-formats (MP3, M4A)
- Fine-tuning buttons (+/-)
- Ringtones may also be used for alarm clocks & contacts
- Option to delete the created Ringtone / Alarm / Notification Tone.
- Set start & end for the audio clip using touch interface.
- Manually set the Start & End time by typing the values.
- Option to rename the new cut clip while saving it.
- Set the new clips as default ringtone or assign ringtone to contacts, using this ringtone editor.
Easy to use. Just select MP3 / music from your device. Select area to be chopped from the audio file and then save as Ringtone / Music / Alarm / Notification. Instant previewing and unlimited, high-quality ringtone conversions are built-in.
Facebook Fanpage "Mp3CutterRingtoneMaker" :
Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats
MP3 Cutter & Ringtone Maker is a modified version of the open source Ringdroid project, which is licensed by Apache 2.0. The license can be viewed here:
This is my contribution to the Android ecosystem and podcast lovers. It's a modern, free podcatcher application which does not collect any of your data, asks for creepy permissions or other malicious things.
There is still a *lot* to do but I'm releasing it now so I can start collection crash reports and put my time where it is needed the most.
At the current state you should not use it because it's the best application out there but because you would be doing me a huge favor :)
You can search and subscribe to podcasts RSS feeds with ease. Podwave then downloads your podcasts after which you can listen to them.
It supports the following features:
* Resume broken or failed downloads.
* Can block downloads over 3G and only download on WiFi, if you wish.
* Plays in the background (without being killed)
* Responds to media buttons on headsets
* Plays over Bluetooth connections
* Automatically deletes listened Podcasts after a user set period
* Drag and drop playlists sorting by tapping on the logo
* Search for podcasts or add podcast feed url's manually.
Even though it's inspired by Google Listen it is differently organized but it's navigation is very familiar. It does not support Google Reader integration yet. That will be added in the next release.
Explanation of Permissions
* INTERNET : For downloading and updating podcasts
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Downloaded podcasts are stored on the external card
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To check if Wifi is enabled when you set "enable wifi download only"
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: see WIFI_STATE
* WAKE_LOCK: to keep the player running when in the background or screen off
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To restart updating after a reboot
* READ_PHONE_STATE: For disabling playing when a call is received
I hope you like it. Please leave feedback if you experience issues.
Note: Paid version removes ads.
* Search and subscribe to RSS feeds, or directly enter a feed URL.
* View and manage Channels and Episodes.
* Free and Open Source.
As compared to the original Hapi Podacst, this version has:
* New home screen.
* Channel activities are grouped, with tabs.
* Episode activities are grouped, with tabs.
* New state icons for episodes.
* State icons are consistent among all screens that show episode state.
* New commands in Episode popup menu: "Add To Playlist" and "View Channel".
* Player now has a Rewind ("instant replay") button.
* "Keep" is now a separate flag that can be applied to an episode in any state.
* More state icons provide better information about the state of each episode.
* Title bar includes icon to return to home screen.
* The Episode details screen includes more details, and a full menu.
* New Channel details screen.
* You can now ask for up to 500 old episodes.
* More mp3 files are recognized.
This is not a tagger. It provides the following features:
* View release info by scanning the barcode
* Search for artists and releases
* View artist bios
* Submit tags and ratings
* Add and remove releases from your collections
* Submit barcodes
* Donate to the MetaBrainz Foundation via PayPal
*Standard id3 tags support.
*Music Title, Artist and Album editor
*Support quick search and preview in player
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3, ogg, m4a and flac.
#Please send me a bug report before you give 1 star, 1 star doesn't help fixing the problem at all.
#Credit: Italian translation by Gabriele Ravanetti.
Swedish translation by Magnus Burton.
1.WAV file doesn't support standard ID3 tags, not everything will work on WAV files.
2.If you are using version 1.9.10, please update.It has problem under 2.1 and below.
3.This editor uses ID3v23 format for saving.
4.If you find any bug, feel free to send us feedback, you can also send me the problem file using send in long press menu.
If you are using Android 4.4.2, you may find out that the app can't operate your files on your SD card anymore. That's Google changing the rules in Android, not us. No app can do that anymore. We are trying to provide a solution for this, but for now you can just move your music files to your internal storage. It will resolve all problems you are complaining.
Samsung phones have a problem with corrupt ID3 tags. The phone's media scanner will crash when scan a corrupt file and part or all of your music will not show up in system music player any more. If your music are missing after editing, just find the file you edited and delete it. The bug doesn't exist on motorola and htc phones. And this app also has no problem with corrupt files. We are doing more tests on more phone models.
#Buy the paid version if you like it.
#If you have problem with editing specific audio files, please send the files to developer to improve the product.
ENGAGE YOUR SENSES WITH IMMERSIVE SOUND
Feel the music come to life when you immerse yourself in Sonos sound. Hear every song as it was meant to be heard and every instrument as if you were in the studio or the front row.
CONTROL EVERY ROOM, FROM ANY DEVICE
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or hear the same beat everywhere.
STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
Listen to all the music you love, no matter where it lives. Imagine your music library, music services and more than 100,000 free radio stations, podcasts and shows blasting off the walls of every room.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, CONTROL, AND EXPAND
No rewiring. No complex programming. Place your Sonos speaker anywhere in the house and connect to your home WiFi network with an intuitive mobile app. Build a house of sound, one room at time, and control your entire home audio system from your phone or tablet.
- RSS 2.0 / Atom 1.0 feed support.
- MP3 and OGG playback.
- Resume support.
- Forward/backward skips.
- System audio event (incoming calls, headphones, etc) integration.
- Storage management.
Keywords: podcast, podcasting, podcatcher, rss, atom
7 Day Refund Policy
Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
It is difficult to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments, please use email!
For fast and friendly support: email@example.com
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can download books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, http://www.loyalbooks.com/, mp3 Overdrive books, or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn't get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, sync position across multiple devices, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, add multiple library folder locations, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I've spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x), trim silence, and volume boost. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Position History.
• Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. Embedded chapters not currently supported.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, LLama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/nPmj8t
• Book Play queue.
• Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Fade sound options for sleep timer.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks).
• Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
• Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Svenska (Swedish), Українська (Ukrainian)
Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
View network connections and deviceId are used by sync feature.
Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
Wake Lock to ensure audio plays when screen is off.
Retrieve running apps for background service to know if the app is showing.
Change your audio settings for equalizer.
★ Free of charge!
★ Minimalistic, fast and efficient
★ Audio and video support.
★ Chromecast support (beta).
★ Flattr integration.
★ Transfer of downloads to dropbox or similar.
★ Dedicated search engine containing 260.000+ podcasts.
★ Automatic downloads and rich notifications.
★ Podcast suggestions based on current subscriptions.
★ Carmode when driving.
★ Frequent updates.
If you have problems or feature requests, just drop me an email and we'll figure it out.
A quickstart to get you going:
The Channel tab lists the podcasts you currently subscribe to.
The Episode tab lists the 200 latest episodes from all your subscriptions.
The Downloads tab lists the episodes you have downloaded to your device.
The rest should be quite self explanatory.
Dont like the recent updates? Search google play for "podkicker classic" if you want to stay to the old version