Upload, download, and manage your files with Uploaded.net. Whether your files are large or small, Uploaded.net lets you manage them all.
In this initial version you can:
* Browse through your files
* Upload Photos from the Gallery
* Download content from your account to your phone
* Create, rename and delete folders/files
* Share links directly from your mobile
* Have a look at your account data and points
More features are to be added soon
★ Auto uploads original Photos and Videos instantly as it is (with EXIF/Geotag).
★ Folder filter available.
★ WI-FI & 4G/3G. WI-FI only mode available.
★ Flickr Tags setting available.
★ Auto tags based on Photo app (In case if no tag is set).
Example: Images from WhatsApp will have 'WhatsApp' tag
★ Privacy: Photos are uploaded with Private setting by default (only you can see it).
Has options to share photos with Family, Friends or public settings.
★ Can pause and resume images and videos upload.
★ Pauses uploads on low battery and resumes on charging.
★ Integrated with Gallery for viewing recently uploaded images and videos.
★ Optimized for quick upload, low power consumption and small memory footprint.
★ After installing this app, authenticate with Flickr once and Auto-upload pictures and videos in background forever.
Flickr link: http://www.flickr.com/services/apps/72157634743767064/
L'utilisation de cette application n'est pas facturée par les opérateurs, tous les flux échangés sont en HTTP.
Release Note 1.9 :
- Correction de diverses anomalies remontées
- Meilleure gestion des proxy HTTP
- Auto-uploads notes/checklists to your Dropbox account (Apps/simplenotepad) when you end editing.
- Syncs (pull) notes/checklists with Dropbox(Apps/simplenotepad) - in note/checklist, menu > More > Sync with Dropbox
- Imports text files as notes/checklists from Dropbox (Apps/simplenotepad) - menu > Settings/Toos > Tools > Import from Dropbox
[IMPORTANT] This addon doesn't maintain the revision information. Upload always overwrites Dropbox data and sync always overwrites local data. File encoding must be UTF-8.
How to setup:
[RECOMMENDED if you have the official Dropbox app installed and logged-in]
1. Install the add-on.
2. Open Simple Notepad and go to menu -> Settings/Tools -> Tools -> Import from Dropbox. You will be asked to give permission (1st screenshot). Just hit "Allow". You may have to repeat this step till Dropbox stops asking for the permission.
[if you DON'T have the official Dropbox app installed]
1. Install the add-on.
2. Open Simple Notepad and go to menu -> Settings/Tools -> Tools -> Import from Dropbox. Log in to your Dropbox account when the browser opens (2nd screenshot).
3. When you're asked to give permission (3rd screenshot), hit "Allow". Nothing happens, just dismiss the browser. You may have to repeat this step till Dropbox stops asking for the permission.
To test if the add-on is working or not, try this:
1. Open an existing note/checklist.
2. Exit the note/checklist.
3. Go to menu -> Settings/Tools -> Tools -> Import from Dropbox. You should see the note you just edited in the list. If you don't see it, try again (there might be some upload lag).