Upload, download, and manage your files with Uploaded.net. Whether your files are large or small, Uploaded.net lets you manage them all.
In this initial version you can:
* Browse through your files
* Upload Photos from the Gallery
* Download content from your account to your phone
* Create, rename and delete folders/files
* Share links directly from your mobile
* Have a look at your account data and points
More features are to be added soon
ShareDownloader is a new Android app, which combines the various 1-click-hosters in one app. Share Downloader offers among other things, like file-, download- and upload-manager. Further accountinformation can be requested over the app, suchas points, credit, traffic etc. Share Downloader can also decrypt and process DLC - Container. The download manager will resume the downloads after a connection crash automatically or waits as long as WLAN is not available. Of course you can process usual HTTP-downloads with ShareDownloader.
ShareDownloader supports following hoster: 1Fichier, 4Shared, 180Upload, AllDebrid, Bitshare, Crocko, DepositFiles, DebridItalia, EasyBytez, FileFactory, FileMonkey, FilePost, FileRio, Filer, FileUpload, FireDrive, Free-Way, HipFile, Freakshare, JunoCloud, Keep2Share, Letitbit, LinkSnappy, LuckyShare, LumFile, Mega, MixtureCloud, Movreel, MovShare, Multi-Debrid Netload, NoPremium, NowVideo, OBoom, Premiumize, Premium, Rapidgator, Rapidshare, Real-Debrid, ReHost, SecureUpload, ShareFlare, Share-Online, Simply-Debrid, Simply-Premium, SockShare, SoundCloud, StreamCloud, Tb7, Turbobit, Twitch, TwojLimit, Unrestrict, Uploadable, Uploaded, Uploading, UpToBox, Vip-File, YouTube, Zevera, Zippyshare
- File Manager
* Delete and rename files
* Create, delete, and rename folders
* Move files
- Upload Manager
* Upload files to the respective account
- Download Manager
* Parallel Download files
* Resuming downloads after disconnection
* Download to network path possible
- Account Info
* Information about the account, e.g. credit, traffic, points etc.
- DLC Decrypter
* DLC files can be extracted, decrypted and processed
* Decryption takes place exclusively via the DLC server, not via third-party websites
- Download History
- Multi-Account support
* Multiple accounts of the same type can be created
- Decypter service
* It can downloads directly when e.g Share Link.biz links are added
* Integrated unpacker
** zip , rar, 7z, bz2 , tbz2 and tar archives are supported
* Remote Web Client
* 9KW Captcha-Solver support
* Click'n'Load support
* Chrome and Firefox Remote plugin
Below are the features of Upload To PC:
a) Upload/Send files Wirelessly using Wi-Fi to PC ! No wires at all.
b) Upload any Songs/video/MP3/PDF/Doc etc from Android Mobile to your PC.
c) Support for large size files.
d) Preview of files is supported on the server.You can even Play the selected songs/videos/pictures or open the files after upload from within the software itself to ensure that what you have uploaded is correct.
e) Enhanced user interface. e.g. The animated progress bar
f) Accelerated upload speed.
g) It plays a ringtone to indicate that the file has been sent to PC.It can be useful while sending large sized files.
Upload To PC contains two programs.One program runs on Android Mobile.The second program runs on windows.The windows program can be downloaded from
Please Note :
a) The server program is only available for Windows.
b) In order to send the file,Android Mobile and Computer both should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Auto-uploads notes/checklists to your Dropbox account (Apps/simplenotepad) when you end editing.
- Syncs (pull) notes/checklists with Dropbox(Apps/simplenotepad) - in note/checklist, menu > More > Sync with Dropbox
- Imports text files as notes/checklists from Dropbox (Apps/simplenotepad) - menu > Settings/Toos > Tools > Import from Dropbox
[IMPORTANT] This add-on is not intended to sync data across multiple devices and doesn't keep the revision information. Upload always overwrites Dropbox data and sync always overwrites local data. File encoding must be UTF-8.
How to setup:
[RECOMMENDED if you have the official Dropbox app installed and logged-in]
1. Install the add-on.
2. Open Simple Notepad and go to menu -> Settings/Tools -> Tools -> Import from Dropbox. You will be asked to give permission (1st screenshot). Just hit "Allow". You may have to repeat this step till Dropbox stops asking for the permission.
[if you DON'T have the official Dropbox app installed]
1. Install the add-on.
2. Open Simple Notepad and go to menu -> Settings/Tools -> Tools -> Import from Dropbox. Log in to your Dropbox account when the browser opens (2nd screenshot).
3. When you're asked to give permission (3rd screenshot), hit "Allow". Nothing happens, just dismiss the browser. You may have to repeat this step till Dropbox stops asking for the permission.
To test if the add-on is working or not, try this:
1. Open an existing note/checklist.
2. Exit the note/checklist.
3. Go to menu -> Settings/Tools -> Tools -> Import from Dropbox. You should see the note you just edited in the list. If you don't see it, try again (there might be some upload lag).
· upload: Upload documents, photos and files right from the app.
· find: Instant access to documents and photos by click.
· collaboration: Teamwork including comments and document versioning.
· share: Simple data exchange among groups and enterprises.
· security: Secure encrypted data exchange. Hosted in Germany.
Please note: In order to use this app you will need a paid CenterDevice account.
Free trial accounts are available from http://www.centerdevice.de
New files in your device are instantly uploaded to Google Drive. New files in Google Drive are automatically downloaded into your device. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same Google Drive account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Google Drive desktop client works but it's not the same with the official Google Drive Android app. The Google Drive app is all manual. Autosync for Google Drive is all about automation. For example, it can be configured to instantly upload new photos to a folder in Google Drive. Those photos can be automatically downloaded to your other devices. If you later delete the bad photos on one device or in your Google Drive, this app will delete them everywhere. You take photos by your phone, get home, all those photos automatically show up in your Google Drive folder on your computer. No manual work required.
Two-way automatic sync should be an essential feature of the official Google Drive app itself since the beginning. For whatever reason it is not the case. Autosync for Google Drive is here to fill the gap.
✓ Full two-way autosync running in background, just like Google Drive on desktop
✓ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
✓ Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Google Drive immediately
✓ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
✓ Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
✓ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
✓ Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
✓ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
✓ Tasker/Locale plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
If like this app, please consider upgrading to PRO version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to Pro features. You can do so via in-app purchase.
✓ Sync multiple pairs of folders
✓ Sync the whole Google My Drive with a folder in your device
✓ Upload files larger than 8 MB
✓ Protect app settings with passcode
✓ No ads displayed in the app
✓ Email support by developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more info about the app, including the FAQ.
If you run into any issue with the app or have suggestions what we can do better, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist you.