BioLeaf - Foliar Analysis™ identifies automatically the injured leaf regions caused by insect herbivory and then estimates the defoliation percentage related to the total area by using images either captured from the phone or loaded from the photo gallery.
• Automatic and accurate quantification of the foliage loss in two steps.
• Interactive reconstruction of the leaf edges by using curves and zooming-in.
• A 4-language interface (English, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian) available for Android. Development for IOs is comming soon.
• Suitable for several agricultural crops.
• Useful on the plant resistance evaluation.
• Non-destructive method.
BioLeaf - Foliar Analysis™ was developed by a Brazilian team of researchers from the Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul - UFMS, campus of Ponta Porã - CPPP, in collaboration with researchers of Dom Bosco Catholic University - UCDB, lead by the group INOVISAO.
If you have any question or suggestions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Prof. Bruno Brandoli at email@example.com. Your feedback is very important to improve our app.