Even if the player screen is hidden, it keeps playing in the background.
MP4(&MP3) in SD
(only supported by OS)
(Don't work on some models)
Now invalid "YouTube HIGH quality"
(YouTube specifications change)
Details, bug report, etc.
Check my website for uploaded code.
-Multitouch (2 finger) support
-Fix touch event
Updates coming soon:
- Settings menu to select sounds samples ( If you know of any free samples send me a link to my email)
- Resume playback for each video
- Options to repeat Video/Playlist
- Gesture controls for forward/backward and play/pause
- Delete videos
- Use as default video player
- Sort video list by Name, Date, Size etc.
- Small app size
Permissions are required for sending error reports.
This one offers:
* Saved spots: Stop watching a movie, and next time you watch it, you'll go back to where you stopped.
* A different method of seeking and pausing. Try it!
It uses the hardware decoder, so is limited to support of h.264 with .mp4 and .3gp.
1.1.0: Center view.
Technically a step sequencers, MusicGrid was inspired by the funky Tenori-on and the great online ToneMatrix.
More features are coming soon! Best played on phone with a large screen.
Please email me with any problems, questions, or suggestions you have!
Touch image to hear sounds. Push text down to hide. Slide across image to show next image.
Aug 07'10: Working on Update for Froyo...
Exchanging music from your phones is just a few clicks, a few seconds away!
Any problem? Drop us a line!
NOTE: both phones must have this app and be within several meters of distance
keywords: bluetooth, send, transfer, ringtones, track, file
- Now Playing Screen full screen, with wallpaper behind
- Gesture Control
- 5 Widgets of different sizes
- Twitter #NowPlaying Integration
and much more,For more info take a look at piratemedia.tv
Want grid overlays?
Want dated folder separation of pics?
Want touch screen pic taking?
Want to be able to adjust images contrast and apply cool effects?
Go crazy spend 99 cents and download SnapPhoto Pro
More from developer
Upload from the app, or upload directly from other apps (see manual).
Open Source - see website for a free download, or buy here to support development.
v1.2 - search for artists, play their tracks
v1.2.2 - improved login
v1.2.3 - name change from SoundCloud Droid to MusiCloud
NOTE: the widget uses the FREE Rehearsal Assistant app for recording. It will help you download it the first time you record.
v1.1: bug fixes, 2x1 and 2x2 widget sizes, and a setting (see developer's website for more information)
Thank you for your support!