Did you know anything you send across the Internet can be recorded? A little known law from the 90’s called CALEA mandates that Internet Routers be able to record any data at any time from anywhere. Hackers also use a technique called Man in the Middle to record data. In short, until now, there is no protection from Internet data recording. Data encryption does not stop recording allowing recorded data to be decrypted, days months or years later. Most encryption uses a very small key file that is easy to steal. With all the encrypted data making it to the media, anecdotal evidence says State actors can decrypt data at will. With Quantum Computing, Vector Processing and other technological advances, criminal elements and others who want your information will not be far behind. While they may not be able to crack it immediately today, be certain they will be able to very soon.
Introspective Networks has developed patented technology called STOP that utilizes Moving Target Defense and Streaming Key Encryption to remove all attack vectors for data traveling across the network. STOP moves your data in the network in a way that “jukes out” the bad guys. The data is not just moving in network space but the streaming key is sent randomly ahead of the encrypted data offsetting it in time. Lastly, the data is encrypted with the only known technique that is provably uncrackable.
Utilizing STOP technology, StealthComms is the first truly confidential Internet based messaging system protecting your communications with team members, clients, patients, and partners. Ideal for banking, HR, healthcare, investor, legal, government, and other businesses, StealthComms' patented Moving Target Defense/Streaming Encryption technology is the only messaging system that keeps your information safe from data interception and decryption.
StealthComms is FREE for a limited time.
Latest Release Notes: http://stealthcomms.us/release-notes/
– Constantly changing transmission paths create a Moving Target Defense (MTD) that prevents individuals/entities from tapping into conversations
– Device-to-device data encryption utilizes One Time Pad (OTP) encryption methodology, proven mathematically to be uncrackable
– Conversations are not saved/stored on devices or servers, eliminating the possibility of future discovery
– Encrypted data and streaming keys are transmitted across separate paths
– Double encrypted messages - once for the system and again for client-to-client communications
– Recipient acceptance required before communications can start, ensuring both parties are in suitable locations
– Professional, no nonsense interface
– Technology Readiness Level 7 approved by the USAF
– Globally available and usable
Using a real streaming key, data is encrypted between devices in a way that is proven mathematically uncrackable. Moreover, data is not simply encrypted, it is literally hidden in the network as it’s moved around in a way that, when combined with uncrackable encryption, makes current man in the middle attacks impossible. Your communication is completely secret between two users.
StealthComms does not save data. It provides live one-to-one sessions that do not record or store data anywhere, removing concerns that information will be left behind for future discovery. Even if either device is cracked, previous conversations no longer exist. The app will not allow conversations to continue if placed in the background, a state when the device limits the ability to monitor for intrusion.
StealthComms is Technology Readiness Level 7 approved by the USAF and is the only system that has vetted all aspects of confidential communications.
Internet communications is finally secure. Message Confidentially. Message Confidently.