The association also produces and coordinates "Le Festival de Mardi Gras a Lafayette" at Cajun Field with carnival rides and games, a wide variety of live music, great Cajun food. The parades come right through the festival site so everyone can enjoy all Mardi Gras has to offer at one convenient location.
Our Traffic UK app is our most feature packed Ad-Free app to date, full of incredibly useful tools featuring the latest traffic updates across the UK! Whether there is a disruptive road/lane closure; an accident; congestion or any other incident for that matter, you will find the latest updates here.
This is a must-have app for anyone who travels and is perfect for accessing prior to you leaving your location, in order to help ensure you avoid any problems en-route.
What you get:
• All of England / Breaking News (Latest traffic updates via RSS)
• Twitter (Traffic updates via Twitter)
• Map (Live updates via Google Maps utilising the intuitive 'Traffic Layer' to highlight traffic flow using a highlighted line)*
• Accident Form (What do you do if you're involved in a vehicle accident? Using the built-in 'Accident Form', simply follow the instructions of the form via your mobile device - no pen and paper needed! All of the necessary information from a vehicle accident will then be emailed to you at the click of a button! Hopefully you will never need to use it but just to be safe, it's there if you do)
• News (Latest news, focussed on any roadwork's that may be due)
• North England (Latest traffic)
• East England (Latest traffic)
• South England (Latest traffic)
• West England (Latest traffic)
• BBC Travel News (Latest traffic news via an external link to the BBC Travel News site)
• Car Locator (Locate your car quickly and easily and receive turn-by-turn directions back to your car)
• Share (Help spread the word!)
• Feedback (Send your feedback to the developers)
• Mailing List (Sign up to our mailing list)
• Appdesigned4u (Link to our website)
* Map (Traffic colours)
Google Maps will either show current colour-coded traffic conditions on roads where data is available or display a message that data is unavailable.
These speeds don't apply to traffic on smaller roads such as those within cities, which have lower speed limits. For roads smaller than main roads, the colours give an indication of the severity of the traffic. Green means that traffic conditions are good, yellow means fair, and red or red/black means poor traffic conditions. Please note that you may need to apply the 'Traffic' layer within Google Maps to enable this feature. This is easily achievable by simply selecting the 'Settings' feature and clicking on 'Traffic'.
For safety reasons, do not use this app whilst in control of a vehicle. This is for your own safety and the safety of others.
This app requires the use of a stable connection to the internet to update the various in-app features.
We've made every effort to ensure the in-app features apply to the specific road/s in question. However, there may be other unrelated information included.
All the traffic feeds in this app are reliant on the various sources keeping these up-to-date. Please understand that we have no control over this and we can only advise to try the in-app feature at a later date/time to see if there has been an update.
If you experience any issues with this app, please contact us using the 'Feedback' option in the app rather than leaving us a negative star rating and/or review. We always try to endeavour to fix a problem in the app for the benefit of all of our users.
If you do like our app, please be so kind to leave us a high star rating and a review. We greatly appreciate your support!
This app is in no way associated to any of transport organisations used in this app in the UK or beyond. All of the feeds included are the property of their respectful owners, and this app simply serves the purpose of directing the user to that specific source.
The RSS traffic feeds utilised are provided by the Highways Agency (http://www.highways.gov.uk) and are freely available to use for commercial purposes.
Our sleek crowd-sourced traffic app helps make your drive easier. See an incident along your route? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. Sign up to get traffic alerts! We’ll send you notifications or email alerts when there are issues that will impact your drive. Check turn by turn driving directions within the Trip Report screen for those times when you are traveling to an unfamiliar place.
Beat the Traffic’s Smart Route is a re-routing feature that helps save you time. Customized to your route, Smart Route appears when there’s a better alternate route available based on real-time road conditions.
For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
Over 2 million users have Beat the Traffic on their phone. Download Beat the Traffic and Get there sooner.
• Register for free to fully personalize your app
• Get estimated travel time, traffic flow, incidents and traffic cameras all on one screen
• Full map view gives you a quick snap shot of traffic flow, incidents, traffic cameras and weather
• Newly added push notification traffic alerts
• Newly added text directions provide turn by turn instructions
• Re-routing with ‘Smart Route’ provides you the best alternate route
• Report incidents to fellow drivers
• Watch real-time traffic reports live from our in-studio Traffic Specialists*
Our team is continually working to give you the best. Email your feedback and suggestions anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @Beat_Traffic.
*Traffic report videos are currently only available for the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area.
The wide range of services on offer from RAC are now all easily accessible while you’re on the go, thanks to the new RAC app. So whether you’ve broken down and need to contact us from the side of the road, you’ve had an accident and you’re not sure what to do next, or you need a route to your destination, you can do it all from your tablet or smartphone wherever you are.
Key features include:
- Traffic news. View incidents, delays and roadworks for the whole of the UK. View the incidents on a map or in a list. You can zoom in on the map and zoom out to see traffic on major and minor routes in the UK. This is the most comprehensive and up-to-date data available in the UK and shows current incidents and expected delays.
- Route planner. Simply add in your starting point and destination and view a map of your journey and a separate directions tab. You can plan the journey by the shortest or quickest route. You can also view live traffic updates along the way.
- Broken down? Use the breakdown tab to contact the RAC if your car breaks down.
- Had an accident? If you’re unfortunate enough to be involved in a bump, you can use the accident care tab to call our accident care helpline and get all the help you need.
- RAC Cars. This has its own tab to help you search for a new or used car, meaning that you can put those unexpectedly free 5 minutes to good use.
- Insurance. In just a few easy steps, you can get a quote and make great savings on anything from car and home to travel and pet insurance.
- Member Benefits. Keep up to date with the latest member offers from RAC.
- Membership details. Store all your details, including membership number, safely so you have it with you if you need it.
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
You can quickly switch to Yandex.Maps from within the app.
You can also receive current traffic information for a optimal route (in Moscow and Ukraine only).
The widget is available in three sizes: 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2.
You can select your town and specify the information update frequency in the settings menu. You can also plot and find out traffic conditions for a optimal route in Moscow or anywhere in Ukraine (beta version).
โปรแกรม The Traffic เป็นโปรแกรมสำหรับการรายงานสภาพจราจรแบบ real-time ซึ่งรับข้อมูลมาจากกล้อง IP camera ที่ได้ติดตั้งไว้ตามจุดต่างๆ ที่มองเห็นถนนและสภาพการจราจร ผู้ใช้งานรับข้อมูลในรูปแบบวีดีโอของภาพปัจจุบัน ทำให้ได้ข้อมูลที่ถูกต้องทันสมัยมากกว่า
MY-Traffic is a community traffic monitoring for Malaysian. It has features :
- Graphical way to view road incidents data extracted from PLUS and LLMTraffic
- LIVE traffic cam from PLUS and LLM (Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia)
- Statistics Reports (Accident, Roadblock & Speed Traps statistics)
- User can contribute their traffic incidents and this incident will automatically alerted other traffic users.
- Each incidents contributed will be rated "Helpful" or "Not Helpful" by other users to make sure it's a reliable
- User with most rated reliable incident will be appeared in "Top Contributor" hall of fame.
Latest in version 0.8.5
- Migrated to the new server for data stability
- Added zoom feature in Traffic Cam
Keyword : trafik, traffic jam, jalan, malaysia, google map, traffic map, traffic congestion,kuala lumpur,traffic cam, live camera, kl traffic cam,plus traffic, llmtrafik
Promo background image is used with owner permission http://sergey1984.deviantart.com/
Key features include:
- See your location on the map with nearby incidents
- Sort traffic incidents and construction based on your distance from them
- View incidents on specific Interstates
- See gas prices for nearby gas stations
- See nearby police activty
- Traffic CAMS. Yes!
- Traffic Maps
- Highway Info
All traffic info is provided by Houston TranStar.
PS: I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S FEEDBACKS - I am working on updates!
* Live Traffic Cameras from all around New Zealand, including cities such as Auckland, Hamilton,Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga and Dunedin.
* Homescreen with 4 webcam shortcuts
* Congestion information for each webcam (if available)
* Map view showing cameras location
* Supports moving to SD card
Note: Only shows traffic information from within New Zealand.
Suggestions or feedback? Let us know!
Disclaimer: Traffic information and webcam images are provided by the NZ Transport Agency.
Keywords: Traffic, cameras, congestion,map,webcams,transit, New Zealand, NZ, Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch, Wellington, Dunedin,honeycomb, android 3.0, tablet, tablet optimized, tablet layout
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
Provides real-time information about road traffic, and alerts of traffic congestions due to roadworks, weather or accidents, on all Italian highways and major roads. It also shows Autovelox and Tutor speed enforcement systems.
For each road section, a different COLOR is used to show the mean speed of road traffic flow, obtained by means of "mobile sensors":
An Internet data connection is mandatory for this application to operate.
From this version, in order to view map infos and metropolitan areas you need a subscription. Roads and highways remain free.
Annual subscription costs € 2,99. Till September 2013 from friday to sunday special price 0,89€.
Lafayette is good food, good music and good times. It’s boudin for breakfast, shrimp poboys for lunch and seafood gumbo for dinner. We’re the “Tastiest Town of the South” and home of the best world music festival. Find your way around Lafayette, the heart of Louisiana’s Cajun Country, with the FREE app and find out where to stay, play and eat in this hot spot for all things Cajun. This app will help you find information on:
· Restaurants, shopping, attractions, accommodations
· Festivals, events and art exhibits
· Current weather
Over 10,000 cameras from 170 cities and metropolitan areas.
Try the full featured application for seven days.
See cameras in a convenient grid format, or right on the map. Create your own groups of favorite cameras for easy access. See cameras at your current location.
Use it on your daily commute, or when you travel. Know traffic conditions in advance.
Live traffic camera images are set to automatically refresh at the fastest rate available from the provider, as fast as every 2 seconds.
Camera database maintained and provided by TrafficLand. New cameras added every day.