• Enter some basic information about your commute and we’ll notify you 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with our informative notifications.
• If you’re commuting outside of your scheduled times or want to get a read on your route, you can check current conditions anytime by simply opening the app. It’s that easy!
• When your commute forecast looks grim or you have extra stops to make, Commute links directly to the MapQuest app for a more robust navigation experience. The MapQuest navigation app will help you find alternate routes, get voice-guided directions, or simply find a coffee shop along the way.
Download the simplest app for your daily commute!
Have feedback for our development team? Contact us at: email@example.com
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M2, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
• Listen to text to speech driver alerts
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
You focus on driving, and we’ll watch the road ahead! Set-up a route and opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email alerts sent directly to your device, giving you the flexibility you need to change your commute plans ahead of time!
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature.
Beat the Traffic provides the fastest route from start to end considering all traffic issues and road conditions along the way. Look for a ‘Smart Route’ when there are issues impacting your commute which cause heavy delays.
Access your routes anytime, anywhere! Registered members can access their personalized routes and saved data on any device.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for an at-a-glance personalized traffic report on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email alerts
- Share incidents with other commuters.
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.”
• AA Breakdown and Rescue Tracker
Knowing when your AA Patrol will arrive is one of the most useful things in a breakdown situation. With our Rescue Tracker you can now both report and track a breakdown via the app without the need to call us.
This is only available to our AA Breakdown Members with a 635601 membership number. However, we are working towards including our other customers in the future. To become an AA member, just go to http://www.theaa.com/breakdown-cover/
• AA Roadwatch
See traffic updates across the UK and Ireland from our Roadwatch team. Avoid delays to your journey with live traffic and roadwork information.
• AA Route Planner
The famous AA Route Planner on your mobile! Plot a route anywhere in Great Britain and we’ll tell you the mileage and how long it should take. We can even help you take the scenic route!
• Fuel Prices (exclusive to AA Members)
Let us help ensure that you never pay more than you need to for your fuel. Simply check the map to find out where the cheapest petrol stations are, and even let us help you plot a route to get there!
Never miss an important date again with our handy reminder service. Just tell the app when you need to renew your tax, insurance or MOT, and when your next service is due, and we’ll remind you via the app with a month to go!
• Parking (exclusive to AA Members)
Get parking locations at the touch of a button, including information on prices and number of spaces where available. Let us show you the best way to get to your chosen car park, and drop a pin when you get there so you don’t forget where you parked!
• Warning Lights (exclusive to AA Members)
If a warning light came on in your car would you know what to do? We give you a comprehensive guide to what those lights mean and what action you need to take.
• Member Benefits
Members can save money on a range of different products and services. Check out the map to see what offers are near you.
We love feedback! Let us know what you think by emailing email@example.com
The App is easy to use, fast and low memory consumption.
The live Web Cam pictures are :
1) Woodlands Causeway (Towards Johor)
2) Woodlands Checkpoint (Towards BKE)
3) Woodlands Flyover (Towards Checkpoint)
4) Second Link at Tuas
5) Tuas Checkpoint
6) After Tuas West Road (Towards Tuas)
7) EDL CAM 101 CIQ KM0.1 SB
8) EDL CAM 102 CIQ KM0.3 NB
9) SECOND LINK S5 KM-1.3 NB
10) SECOND LINK KM-1.8 SB
We also provide :
1) Daily SGD to RM exchange rate from Bank Negara Malaysia.
2) PSI index for past 24 hours and 3 hours from NEA website. *** This feature has been deactivated.
Please leave a message in our facebook fans page if you found any bugs or error :
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
Take advantage of real-time traffic information to plan your trips
– Locate free-moving and congested routes through green-orange-red colour coded maps, as well as road closures and all traffic information.
– Choose a route to avoid time-wasting traffic jams!
With MICHELIN Navigation, stay calm and safe with a GPS navigation system offering simplified ergonomics:
– All Michelin route options: Michelin recommended, shortest, discovery route…as well as journey costs with toll fees included
– Schematic and uncluttered presentation of directions
– Simple and non-intrusive voice guidance
– Hazard areas and real-time traffic incidents (traffic jams, roadworks, slow moving traffic, information on traffic conditions and flow on roads, motorways and ring roads, including closures…)
– Speed limits on continuous display with visual speeding alerts
– Free GPS with maximum readability
Stay in the know in real-time, even on familiar routes, with the community alert option
The Alert mode is a location tracking system enhanced to receive alerts while you focus on your driving:
– Uncluttered presentation
– Over 30,000 speed cameras in Europe
– Speed limits continuously displayed
– Visual alerts when speed limits are exceeded
Take advantage of alerts shared by other drivers to avoid any surprises!
– And you, too, can share traffic and incident updates on your route: hazard zones, speed cameras, traffic jams, road works, accidents
Together, the road becomes safer.
Let’s take the best route together…
Note: traffic information available for Europe and England (traffic for London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Northampton...)
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
-Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
oMICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintaining your vehicule)
-Drive more safely:
oMICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time) oViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
-Make the most of your mobility:
oMICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
oMICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
oMICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
>> Always know the fastest route: TomTom Traffic gets you there faster
>> Get real-time traffic information: See exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them
>> Quick access to your favorites: Immediately start driving to your favorite places
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn
>> Get alerts for safety cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings
>> Navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free miles every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without miles restriction. Select from a one year or three year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
The previous TomTom Navigation app for Android is replaced by the new TomTom GO Mobile app. Buyers of the Navigation app can drive with the GO Mobile app for 3 years for only $0.99 (or equivalent price in your local currency). For more information see http://goo.gl/LWtw1w
- Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don't need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
- Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
* Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
** You can download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
MY-Traffic is a community traffic monitoring for Malaysian. It has features :
- Graphical way to view road incidents data extracted from PLUS and LLMTraffic
- LIVE traffic cam from PLUS and LLM (Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia)
- Statistics Reports (Accident, Roadblock & Speed Traps statistics)
- User can contribute their traffic incidents and this incident will automatically alerted other traffic users.
- Each incidents contributed will be rated "Helpful" or "Not Helpful" by other users to make sure it's a reliable
- User with most rated reliable incident will be appeared in "Top Contributor" hall of fame.
Keyword : trafik, traffic jam, jalan, malaysia, google map, traffic map, traffic congestion,kuala lumpur,traffic cam, live camera, kl traffic cam,plus traffic, llmtrafik
Promo background image is used with owner permission http://sergey1984.deviantart.com/
You can quickly switch to Yandex.Maps from within the app.
You can also receive current traffic information for a optimal route (in Moscow and Ukraine only).
The widget is available in three sizes: 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2.
You can select your town and specify the information update frequency in the settings menu. You can also plot and find out traffic conditions for a optimal route in Moscow or anywhere in Ukraine (beta version).
With Traffic Alert, you're always aware of any traffic congestion well in advance with hands-free visual and audio feedback advising you of traffic conditions on your route.
Traffic Alert has a NEW design with NEW features to help you manage your daily commute better. You can add your favorite destinations and get routes with less touches now. We have also enhanced the way point functionality so you can create a fully customizable route.
Please send us feedback on how you like the NEW changes we've made.
* Hands free audio traffic report. No driver distraction.
* Monitors traffic when you input a route and as you drive (5 miles ahead on local streets, 20 miles ahead on highways)
* Save your most-used routes and receive daily traffic push notifications before you leave home or work
* Push notifications of major traffic incidents that affect the entire metro area
* Help other commuters! Report traffic tips to the traffic center and we'll use your report to update others
Using collective data and reported incidents gathered from live users as well as other traffic sources, Traffic Alert guides you to your destination with informative, real-time updates. It’s like having a personal traffic helicopter watching your route for all the highway and city-streets you are going to travel on, every time you get into your car.
Use the app to have better traffic information on your commute, and report traffic incidents to help out others behind you. Join the Traffic Alert movement today! It will change the way you drive.
CCTV Images Categories: (will add more)
- Kuala Lumpur Area
- LDP (Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong)
- NPE (New Pantai Expressway)
- Lebuhraya Utara Selatan (PLUS Selatan)
- Lebuhraya Utara Selatan (PLUS Utara)
- Smart Tunnel
- Lebuhraya Malaysia Singapura (LINK2)
this is still BETA Tester, will update time to time. We will recent Update to this Version seen we left few Year Ago.
Sorry for delay.
*Adobe AIR is required, Auto download when open this application.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Live Traffic Cameras from all around New Zealand, including cities such as Auckland, Hamilton,Christchurch, Wellington, Dunedin.
* Choose favourite cameras
* Congestion information for each webcam (if available)
Note: Only shows traffic information from within New Zealand.
Suggestions or feedback? Let us know!
Disclaimer: Traffic information and webcam images are provided by the NZ Transport Agency.
This app has the following features:
- Traffic Cameras List
For the advanced Traffic map and Traffic Cameras map feathers, click on the "Get the Full Version" to get the paid version.
Similarly, traffic information can be obtained and where possible the contents of the traffic web page will be read aloud.
In addition, you can use the amazing Flight Radar function via the built-in browser for a selected number of locations. Thus you can "live" track aircraft movements.
Weather & Traffic also gives an idea of how our great "BRAINZ" software operates. BRAINZ is a Personal Assistant with more than 1250 similar features as provided by Weather & Traffic.
If you prefer not to use voice recognition you can also select each function manually from the elaborate menu.
An elaborate Menu is also present (button top left). As soon as you touch this button a screen will appear with three lists. Using these lists is easy:
1. First select the continent (e.g. Europe) or select one of the special functions.
2. Next select the region or country from the second list (e.g. England).
3. Various choices will now appear in the third list. By touching one of the three tabs you can switch from Weather to Traffic to Flight Radar functions for the chosen country or region.
4. Finally touch a row in this third list to view the relevant information (e.g. Weather England Clouds).
Make sure that you have an English TTS (text-to-speech) engine installed on your Android. Google voices are good but you can buy better voices from brands like SVox, Acapela, Cereproc and Ivona in the Play store.
There are also free voices available by Espeak, but they do sound a bit robotic.
A powerful feature of "Weather & Traffic" is that the voice only reads the relevant parts of visited webpages. All other "ballast" like advertisements, pictures etc. are filtered away.
Note-1: Make sure that you always install the most recent version of "Weather and Traffic" because this app uses many sources on the Internet that change frequently.
Note-2: Say "Shop" and you will be directly guided to our shop in the Google Play store.
We wish you lots of pleasure with this software.