1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
• Enter some basic information about your commute and we’ll notify you 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with our informative notifications.
• If you’re commuting outside of your scheduled times or want to get a read on your route, you can check current conditions anytime by simply opening the app. It’s that easy!
• When your commute forecast looks grim or you have extra stops to make, Commute links directly to the MapQuest app for a more robust navigation experience. The MapQuest navigation app will help you find alternate routes, get voice-guided directions, or simply find a coffee shop along the way.
Download the simplest app for your daily commute!
Have feedback for our development team? Contact us at: email@example.com
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M2, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
• Listen to text to speech driver alerts
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In a free version you are able to browse maps of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia made by Jana seta and use GPS functionality.
If you subscribe to the full version, following features will be unlocked:
- offline maps for Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and capital cities;
- search for Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia addresses and places, localities, counties, parishes, rivers, lakes etc.;
- address identification by placing flag on the map;
- points of interest, speed cameras in Baltic countries and road works in Riga;
- Route planning between multiple points on the map;
- Calculation of driving time taken and distance in the route;
- TRaffic information in Riga with its renewal every five minutes;
- Aerial photographs of Latvia;
- Latvian topographic map scale 1:50000.
This application is not a navigation application, although it will help user to find objects, see them on map, make route and show the present location from GPS data and perform other functions mentioned in the description.
Subscription is based on yearly fee. To subscribe, you need to have:
- Google Account for payments
- BalticMaps.eu account
See more information at http://balticmaps.eu/mobile
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The map rotates based on the compass orientation, and helps you to navigate to your destination.
Choose Offroad map mode when Internet connection is not available.
1. Integrated GPS essential information: Satellite Fix, Speed,Latitude, Longitude
2. Integrated Compass
3. Background low power track GPS.
4. Load history KML tracks as directions.
5. Satellite view and traffic view of Google Map
6.Export track and waypoints as KML for Google Earth and Google Map MyMap.
7. Share your track, waypoints and location via twitter,email...
8. Various options to control GPS track and UI display