Voice actors have to keep track of a LOT of voices. Sometimes it's difficult to remember which voices you've given to which character.
VoiceBox is here to help! You can easily keep track of your characters and their voices. With VoiceBox you can get a visual representation of your books and your characters with the tremendous bonus of being able to keep track of their voices
• Built-in voice recorder
• Create multiple voices for your character to account for moods (angry, surly, etc), or catch phrases
• Create multiple characters and books for all of your projects
• Space for descriptions and biographies so you can keep track of where characters are introduced and some backstory in case an obscure character comes up again
• Icons to differentiate your books and characters
• Pick a default voice so you can quickly listen to all your characters from one place
This is the *demo* version of VoiceBox and only allows 15 voices and characters. The full version will have new features added and allows for unlimited voices. Look for "VoiceBox : Organize Your Voices! -- Full Version" in the play store to buy the full version.
• Children's books
- Have a children's book with 13 dwarves, a witch, and various woodland creatures? Now you can keep track of all of their voices
• Fantasy novels
- Thought that one innkeeper from book 2 would never be seen again in book 11 of an epic fantasy series? You can now go back to your previous project and find that character with ease
• Mixing up the tunes for all those camp songs you're supposed to remember?
- Keep track of tunes and other sounds easily
• And many more!