Developed by the world's top-selling electric trolley brand, the Motocaddy app is a free to use GPS rangefinder that utilises the world’s #1 database of GPS-enabled golf courses to provide key distances on 40,000 golf courses worldwide.
The extensive list of features includes overhead course maps with detailed yardages, shot measurement and dedicated green-side information. Golfers can also use the Shot Planning option to see distances to any target; while the local course search and automatic hole advancement allows the user to select their course and move between holes with ease. The ‘Power Save’ mode provides front, middle and back distances, while preserving battery capacity and reducing data usage in the process.
The Motocaddy app can also be paired to any Motocaddy ‘CONNECT’ enabled trolley (sold separately) via a Bluetooth® connection on compatible smartphones; allowing the trolley’s digital display to be used in place of a conventional GPS, offering front, middle and back distances to the green along with par of the hole, clock, round timer plus shot measurement.
Offering the ultimate in on-course connectivity, the Motocaddy app also provides paired ‘CONNECT’ products with optional push notifications alerting the golfer of a missed call, text, email or range of app alerts. Notifications can be preset within the Motocaddy app settings, offering complete control over which are received.
Features of the app include:
* Distances at a glance to the front, middle and back of the green
* Overhead course map view
* Shot planning control allows you to view the distance to any point on each hole
* Green zoom controls
* Measure the distance of any shot
* Automatic course recognition & hole advancement
* Round Timer for pace-of-play
* Power save mode preserves battery and reduces data usage
* Can be paired with Motocaddy ‘CONNECT’ enabled products (sold separately) to offer a range of GPS information & optional push notifications directly to the trolley handle