ZUS Smart Driving Assistant app is designed to work with ZUS Smart Car Charger, nonda Smart Car Charger, ZUS Smart Tire Safety Monitor, ZUS Vehicle Health Monitor & ZUS Wireless Backup Camera.
-Smart car charger helps you locate your car with the ZUS app and tracks your mileage log automatically.
-Smart Tire Safety Monitor features a USB-powered receiver with 4 sensors that transmit data via Bluetooth directly to the ZUS app. Showing the tire pressure of all 4 tires in real time, the monitor can quickly detect punctures and/or excess temperature, giving both a visual and audible warning to alert the driver of possible tire failure.
-Smart Vehicle Health Monitor keeps tabs on your engine health with real-time alerts. Decode engine error codes, which normally costs a $100 trip to the mechanic.
-Wireless Backup Camera is easy to install and built to fit your license plate. Install in just 10 minutes and get 170-degree field of view right on your smartphone
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any further problems or suggestions.
Visit us at f.nonda.co, where you'll find quick solutions to your questions about ZUS, iHere and other nonda products.
· Visit us @ www.nonda.co
· Like us @ facebook.com/nondainc
· Instagram us @ instagram.com/nondainc
· Follow us @ twitter.com/nondainc
· Subscribe us @ youtube.com/nondainc
How ZUS works:
· Whenever you park your car, ZUS will save your car’s location automatically.
· When you need to find your car, open the ZUS app and follow the arrow. The changing of green radian shows the direction of your car.
· Choose between the Compass and Map view to locate where you parked your car.
· The app will indicate “Your Car is Nearby” when you are just around your car.
· ZUS may not get location in indoors and underground parking lots. Because of ZUS didn’t get your location without GPS signal.
· Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
· ZUS relies on the GPS signal in the mobile phone to locate.
Premium Service Subscriptions:
60 Free Drives Every Month
ZUS Mileage Log is free for your first 60 drives every month, forever. Upgrade to unlimited drives for $2.99/month recurring or $29.99/year recurring.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
The app connects to the Zus device through Bluetooth 4.0. Therefore, a device with Android 4.3 or newer is needed to use the app.