ZUS Smart Driving Assistant app is designed to work with ZUS Smart Car Charger, nonda Smart Car Charger, ZUS Smart Tire Safety Monitor, ZUS Vehicle Health Monitor & ZUS Wireless Backup Camera.
-Smart car charger helps you locate your car with the ZUS app and tracks your mileage log automatically.
-Smart Tire Safety Monitor features a USB-powered receiver with 4 sensors that transmit data via Bluetooth directly to the ZUS app. Showing the tire pressure of all 4 tires in real time, the monitor can quickly detect punctures and/or excess temperature, giving both a visual and audible warning to alert the driver of possible tire failure.
-Smart Vehicle Health Monitor keeps tabs on your engine health with real-time alerts. Decode engine error codes, which normally costs a $100 trip to the mechanic.
-Wireless Backup Camera is easy to install and built to fit your license plate. Install in just 10 minutes and get 170-degree field of view right on your smartphone
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any further problems or suggestions.
Visit us at f.nonda.co, where you'll find quick solutions to your questions about ZUS, iHere and other nonda products.
· Visit us @ www.nonda.co
· Like us @ facebook.com/nondainc
· Instagram us @ instagram.com/nondainc
· Follow us @ twitter.com/nondainc
· Subscribe us @ youtube.com/nondainc
How ZUS works:
· Whenever you park your car, ZUS will save your car’s location automatically.
· When you need to find your car, open the ZUS app and follow the arrow. The changing of green radian shows the direction of your car.
· Choose between the Compass and Map view to locate where you parked your car.
· The app will indicate “Your Car is Nearby” when you are just around your car.
· ZUS may not get location in indoors and underground parking lots. Because of ZUS didn’t get your location without GPS signal.
· Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
· ZUS relies on the GPS signal in the mobile phone to locate.
Premium Service Subscriptions:
60 Free Drives Every Month
ZUS Mileage Log is free for your first 60 drives every month, forever. Upgrade to unlimited drives for $2.99/month recurring or $29.99/year recurring.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
The app connects to the Zus device through Bluetooth 4.0. Therefore, an Android Phone with Android 4.3 or newer is needed to use the app.