With this app, you can learn the skills to help save a life when someone suffers a cardiac arrest. You can watch video tutorials, play games or book your place on a CPR course.
• CALL 995 – Call emergency services from the app
• GIVE CPR – Watch a short video that will help you give CPR in an emergency
• LOCATE AED – Find the nearest AED
• CPR TUTORIALS – Watch video tutorials that teach you what to do if someone has a cardiac arrest
• REGISTER FOR DARE TRAINING – Book a course at your local community centre
• CPR GAMES – Learn how to give CPR and use an AED by playing games
• NEWS – Stay up to date with the latest news on CPR, lifesaving and cardiac arrest in Singapore
• BE A FIRST RESPONDER – Download the myResponderapp and become a volunteer
DARE’s mission is to increase the survival rate of cardiac arrest in Singapore. DARE, or Dispatcher-Assisted first REsponder, is a simplified CPR+AED hands-on programme. It is designed to make it easy for anyone, young or old, to learn the skills required to help those who have suffered a cardiac arrest.