This App is a must have for any DIY enthusiast.
Accurately calculate the amount of Cement, Gravel,
Sharp Sand and Water required for a perfect
Concrete mix for Most DIY jobs.
Helps ensure you order the correct amount, to
Simply Enter the Area Dimensions to be covered,
And required depth, and press Calculate.
Amount of required materials will be shown in Kilo's.
Mixture is Based on :
1 Part Cement
2 Parts Sand
4 Parts Gravel.
And is Suitable for Most Garden jobs and
Shallow foundations for Sheds etc.
NOT SUITABLE FOR BUILDING FOUNDATIONS.
Please rate this App if you like it.
If you have an idea for an App you
would like to see available on android
market, then please contact us.
ConCalc also keeps a running total allowing for multiple individual calculations and a grand total of cubic yards. A history of all calculations is also displayed on the main screen allowing for easy reference.
- Share or Save your work to any supported app in your device
- US or metric units
- Even more Concrete structures
- Keeps a running total of volume (cubic yards).
- Maintains a history of all calculations.
- Better tablet support
* This is the free version. If you prefer no ads, you may purchase ConCalc+.
Each calculator provides an exact amount and a recommended order amount to account for waste, spillage, over-excavation, settlement, spreading of forms, loss of entrained air or any other changes in volume.
Individual calculators for:
• Concrete Slab Calculator
• Concrete Footing Calculator
• Concrete Wall Calculator
• Concrete Steps Calculator
• Concrete Curb Calculator
• Concrete Column / Cylinder Calculator
• Sand, Gravel and Stone Calculator
• Concrete Block Fill Calculator
• Concrete Block and Mortar Calculator
Available in English and Spanish.
Chaney Enterprises, LLC, is your One Stop Shop™ for construction materials and supplies. Serving Maryland since 1962, we pride ourselves on outstanding people providing quality products through superior service. At Chaney Enterprises, we strive to provide superior, top-quality products as we employ a combination of land management and environmentally friendly practices unsurpassed in the industry.
There are currently 8 calculations included with more coming.
Current calculations include:
- Slab: Square, Round and Area
- Column: Round and Square
46 different calculators and designers in one application:
designers stairs - 8 species,
calculators building materials for roofs - Gable, straight, attic,
Concrete stairs, foundations, laying paving slabs,
calculation of concrete, the calculation of the volume of lumber,
calculator fittings, ceramic tile, drywall,
calculation of log materials, wall, brick and metal fence, fence, floors, roofs,
land area, the calculation of earthwork - pit, trench, well, turf, swimming pool,
calculate the volume of pipes, tanks, barrels and rectangular containers,
greenhouses, loan calculator and designer wardrobe.
Generate drawings and plans. Detailed and accurate calculation.
Constantly adding new calculations.
More than 11,000,000 users from around the world have already benefited from the service.
But the application can be easily and quickly find building materials directly on the site.
Support for 65 languages.
Requires an internet connection.
- Wall height.
- Bearing capacity or soil stress.
- Quality or tensile strength of the steel used.
- (Only for basement walls) wall head cargo.
We obtain the result of both geometric (wall and footing dimensions) of the foundation as all the positions and amounts of steel to build the wall.
This application has been created to be an aid of the different people involved in the development of a particular construction. For its extreme simplicity, this application, can be handled by anyone with a basic knowledge of construction, but we recommend that it should only be used by people with enough technical calculation knowledge to know how to interpret the results.
To simplify the calculation further, we have taken a number of default values that meet most of the cases we usually find.
In the basement walls we have introduced a headwall load to simulate the loads transmitted by buildings above the upper bound of the wall. It has been considered in the calculation of a height equivalent to a floor structure load of 5 meter span and a total load of 8KN/m2.
It has been considered in the not braced a retaining walls high thermal variation, for otherwise we can reduce the horizontal soffit steel frame (face exposed to the sun) to 20%.
Rebar lead have been introduced.
Not hydrostatic thrust in the backfill of the wall has been considered.
The application has built-in editor of the foundation, which allows you to draw a custom configuration of the foundation. Also you can choose from five types of strip or under the fence foundation.
* Foundation editor
* Calculate the volume of concrete
* Calculation amount and the number of boards for formwork
* Calculation of the length of fittings
* Orientation to strip sizes
Future improvements will include estimate of reinforcements to concrete structures, roofing etc.
Users are encourage to send comments especially along your country's material standards. Thanks
Makes easy to calculate the cubic yards or feet or meters needed for a variety of structures - including slabs, walls, footings and columns. Calculates the amount of 40#, 60# and 80# bags of premixed concrete you will need. Furthermore, you can set the price per volume unit or per bag to calculate expenses. Now it is fast and easy to estimate ready mix volume or premixed bags you need.
How much? How many? Quickly estimate cost and quantity – get EXACTLY what you need.
• Answers the questions you ask on the job every day: How many do I need? How much will it cost?
• Built-in answers for materials and spacing
• Get exactly what you need with built-in function keys and cost and percent functions
• Save time and money by eliminating estimating errors
• Convert between all standard building math dimensions
Ideal for contractors, trades people and estimating professionals who need to estimate materials and costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall and paneling and more.
Built-in functions help you instantly calculate:
● Tile, Custom Tiles, Flooring, Drywall and Paneling
● Decks, Fencing, Studs and On-center Spacing
● Concrete, Blocks and Bricks
● Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators.
● Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes.
● Easily calculate material costs and allowances using cost and percent (%) functions.
● Store coverage areas and spacing to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
● Full dimensional calculator for all your linear, square area or cubic volume calculation needs.
Time-saving Utilities Include
● Works directly in Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards and Meters – including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
● Quickly and accurately calculate material requirements for Studs, 4x8, 4x9, 4x10, 4x12 Sheets, Board Feet, Floor Tiles, Blocks, Bricks, Gravel, and Paint.
● Board Feet and Cost per Unit functions calculate material cost estimates instantly.
● Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
● Haptic Feedback (optional)
● Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
● Paperless Tape
● Memory Function
● User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume.
Great solution for anyone needing material estimates such as: tile, paint, flooring, blocks, gravel, fences, decks and more.