ConCalc also keeps a running total allowing for multiple individual calculations and a grand total of cubic yards. A history of all calculations is also displayed on the main screen allowing for easy reference.
- Share or Save your work to any supported app in your device
- US or metric units
- Even more Concrete structures
- Keeps a running total of volume (cubic yards).
- Maintains a history of all calculations.
- Better tablet support
* This is the free version. If you prefer no ads, you may purchase ConCalc+.
This App is a must have for any DIY enthusiast.
Accurately calculate the amount of Cement, Gravel,
Sharp Sand and Water required for a perfect
Concrete mix for Most DIY jobs.
Helps ensure you order the correct amount, to
Simply Enter the Area Dimensions to be covered,
And required depth, and press Calculate.
Amount of required materials will be shown in Kilo's.
Mixture is Based on :
1 Part Cement
2 Parts Sand
4 Parts Gravel.
And is Suitable for Most Garden jobs and
Shallow foundations for Sheds etc.
NOT SUITABLE FOR BUILDING FOUNDATIONS.
Please rate this App if you like it.
If you have an idea for an App you
would like to see available on android
market, then please contact us.
Each calculator provides an exact amount and a recommended order amount to account for waste, spillage, over-excavation, settlement, spreading of forms, loss of entrained air or any other changes in volume.
Individual calculators for:
• Concrete Slab Calculator
• Concrete Footing Calculator
• Concrete Wall Calculator
• Concrete Steps Calculator
• Concrete Curb Calculator
• Concrete Column / Cylinder Calculator
• Sand, Gravel and Stone Calculator
• Concrete Block Fill Calculator
• Concrete Block and Mortar Calculator
Available in English and Spanish.
Chaney Enterprises, LLC, is your One Stop Shop™ for construction materials and supplies. Serving Maryland since 1962, we pride ourselves on outstanding people providing quality products through superior service. At Chaney Enterprises, we strive to provide superior, top-quality products as we employ a combination of land management and environmentally friendly practices unsurpassed in the industry.
There are currently 8 calculations included with more coming.
Current calculations include:
- Slab: Square, Round and Area
- Column: Round and Square
The application has built-in editor of the foundation, which allows you to draw a custom configuration of the foundation. Also you can choose from five types of strip or under the fence foundation.
* Foundation editor
* Calculate the volume of concrete
* Calculation amount and the number of boards for formwork
* Calculation of the length of fittings
* Orientation to strip sizes
- Wall height.
- Bearing capacity or soil stress.
- Quality or tensile strength of the steel used.
- (Only for basement walls) wall head cargo.
We obtain the result of both geometric (wall and footing dimensions) of the foundation as all the positions and amounts of steel to build the wall.
This application has been created to be an aid of the different people involved in the development of a particular construction. For its extreme simplicity, this application, can be handled by anyone with a basic knowledge of construction, but we recommend that it should only be used by people with enough technical calculation knowledge to know how to interpret the results.
To simplify the calculation further, we have taken a number of default values that meet most of the cases we usually find.
In the basement walls we have introduced a headwall load to simulate the loads transmitted by buildings above the upper bound of the wall. It has been considered in the calculation of a height equivalent to a floor structure load of 5 meter span and a total load of 8KN/m2.
It has been considered in the not braced a retaining walls high thermal variation, for otherwise we can reduce the horizontal soffit steel frame (face exposed to the sun) to 20%.
Rebar lead have been introduced.
Not hydrostatic thrust in the backfill of the wall has been considered.
How much? How many? Quickly estimate cost and quantity – get EXACTLY what you need.
• Answers the questions you ask on the job every day: How many do I need? How much will it cost?
• Built-in answers for materials and spacing
• Get exactly what you need with built-in function keys and cost and percent functions
• Save time and money by eliminating estimating errors
• Convert between all standard building math dimensions
Ideal for contractors, trades people and estimating professionals who need to estimate materials and costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall and paneling and more.
Built-in functions help you instantly calculate:
● Tile, Custom Tiles, Flooring, Drywall and Paneling
● Decks, Fencing, Studs and On-center Spacing
● Concrete, Blocks and Bricks
● Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators.
● Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes.
● Easily calculate material costs and allowances using cost and percent (%) functions.
● Store coverage areas and spacing to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
● Full dimensional calculator for all your linear, square area or cubic volume calculation needs.
Time-saving Utilities Include
● Works directly in Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards and Meters – including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
● Quickly and accurately calculate material requirements for Studs, 4x8, 4x9, 4x10, 4x12 Sheets, Board Feet, Floor Tiles, Blocks, Bricks, Gravel, and Paint.
● Board Feet and Cost per Unit functions calculate material cost estimates instantly.
● Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
● Haptic Feedback (optional)
● Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
● Paperless Tape
● Memory Function
● User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume.
Great solution for anyone needing material estimates such as: tile, paint, flooring, blocks, gravel, fences, decks and more.
An ideal calc for Concrete & Cement, Masonry, Estimating and Paving Professionals:
- Work directly in and convert between all building dimensional formats: yards, feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
- Easily calculate areas, volumes and weight per volume, truck loads of concrete
- Rebar quantity solutions
- Calc finds instant square-up and drop for perfect layout
- Reduce material waste and cut estimate time
Dimensional Math and Conversions Built into the Calculator
- Metric (m, cm, mm)
- Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
- D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Calculator Contains Built-in Area and Volume Solutions
- Length, Width, Height (Depth) keys
- Square and Cubic formats
- Column/Cone Area and Volume
- Instant Weight per Volume; Pounds, Tons, Kilograms or Metric Tons.
Dedicated Functions and Keys Help You Solve
- Instant Square-up and Drop
- Complete Stair calculations:
- Incline Angle
- Total Linear Feet
- Calculate Weight for Rebar Sizes
- Store Rebar Sizes
- On-center Spacing
- Number of Loads: calculate the number of truck Loads based on Load size.
- Calculate number of bags for small jobs.
- Equal Sided Polygons
- Board Feet of lumber for forms
- Haptic Feedback (optional)
- Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
- Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
- Paperless Tape
- 4 Memories
- User-Definable Preferences
Makes estimating easier for Contractors, Estimators, Concrete Pros & More.
Future improvements will include estimate of reinforcements to concrete structures, roofing etc.
Users are encourage to send comments especially along your country's material standards. Thanks
Custom Concrete Northern proudly presents the official Custom Concrete Northern Concrete& Aggregate Calculator mobile app to be used to easily and quickly estimate the volume of concrete or the volume/weight of many different types of aggregate you will need for your project.
Increase the efficiency of your materials ordering right on your job site or anywhere you happen to be with your Android device, and when you’re ready to order our expert dispatchers will help ensure you get what you need, when you need it.
Designed for the Canadian contractor with both metric and imperial units of measurement, use the Custom Concrete Northern Concrete & Aggregate Calculator to determine the estimated concrete required for:
and calculate the weight and/or volume of many varieties of aggregate including:
•Granular “A” (Compacted)
•Granular “B” (Compacted)
•Gravel (Loose, Dry)
•Gravel Pitrun (Sand & Gravel)
•Limestone (Broken or Crushed)
•Crushed Concrete (Compacted)
•Crushed Concrete (Loose)
•Sand (Dry, Loose)
•Sand (Slightly Damp)
•Sand (Wet, Packed)
•Sand & Gravel (Dry)
•Sand & Gravel (Wet)
•Mark (Wet, Excavated)
•Clay (Dry, Excavated)
•Clay (Wet, Excavated)
•Clay (Dry, Lumps)
•Clay (Wet, Lumps)
•Clay (Compact, Natural Bed)
•Earth (Loam, Dry, Excavated)
•Earth (Loam, Moist, Excavated)
•Earth (Loam, Wet, Excavated)
•Earth (Soft Loose Mud)
For more information on Custom Concrete Northern please visit www.customconcretenorthern.com.
* All-in-one app combines the functions of many apps.
* Completely Ads free
* Only 1.5 MB in size
* Pad compatible
* Start screen can be defined.
* Online calculators can be pinned to the top.
* Exchange rate updates frequently
This app was developed by calculator.net. We work hard to provide completely free mobile and online calculators and converters. The main purpose of this app is that people like to have calculators and converters as handy tool on their mobile devices. Yet, nobody likes to install too many apps just to fulfill the calculation and conversion needs. With this app, you only need to install one. The most frequently used calculators and converters are built-in and can be defined to be the start screen. The less frequently used ones are listed as online-version when you need it. The online calculators and converters can be pinned to the top if used often. We think this is a great way of providing as many calculators and converters as possible yet keep the app small and fast. The following is some of the popular online calculators and converters.
* Mortgage Calculator
* Loan Calculator
* Auto Loan Calculator
* Interest Calculator
* Take-Home-Pay Calculator
* Investment Calculator
* House Affordability Calculator
* Inflation Calculator
* Lease Calculator
* Finance Calculator
* Mortgage Payoff Calculator
* Refinance Calculator
* Budget Calculator
* Credit Card Calculator
* 401K Calculator
* Student Loan Calculator
* BMI Calculator
* Calorie Calculator
* Body Fat Calculator
* Weight Watchers Points Calculator
* Carbohydrate Calculator
* Ideal Weight Calculator
* Body Type Calculator
* Time Calculator
* Triangle Calculator
* Volume Calculator
* Number Sequence Calculator
* Pregnancy Calculator
* Ovulation Calculator
* Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
* Love Calculator
* GPA Calculator
* GDP Calculator
* Concrete Calculator
* Marriage Calculator
* Age Calculator
* Bra Size Calculator
* Fuel Cost Calculator
* Wind Chill Calculator
* Heat Index Calculator
* Dew Point Calculator
* Pressure Converter
* Energy Converter
* Power Converter
* Force Converter
* Velocity Converter
* Angle Converter
* Fuel Consumption Converter
* Data Storage Converter
* Engineering Converters
* Torque Converter
* Heat Converters
* Flow Converter
Comments and feedback are welcomed.
The Calculator.net Team