ConCalc also keeps a running total allowing for multiple individual calculations and a grand total of cubic yards. A history of all calculations is also displayed on the main screen allowing for easy reference.
- Share or Save your work to any supported app in your device
- US or metric units
- Even more Concrete structures
- Keeps a running total of volume (cubic yards).
- Maintains a history of all calculations.
- Better tablet support
* This is the free version. If you prefer no ads, you may purchase ConCalc+.
Each calculator provides an exact amount and a recommended order amount to account for waste, spillage, over-excavation, settlement, spreading of forms, loss of entrained air or any other changes in volume.
Individual calculators for:
• Concrete Slab Calculator
• Concrete Footing Calculator
• Concrete Wall Calculator
• Concrete Steps Calculator
• Concrete Curb Calculator
• Concrete Column / Cylinder Calculator
• Sand, Gravel and Stone Calculator
• Concrete Block Fill Calculator
• Concrete Block and Mortar Calculator
Available in English and Spanish.
Chaney Enterprises, LLC, is your One Stop Shop™ for construction materials and supplies. Serving Maryland since 1962, we pride ourselves on outstanding people providing quality products through superior service. At Chaney Enterprises, we strive to provide superior, top-quality products as we employ a combination of land management and environmentally friendly practices unsurpassed in the industry.
This App is a must have for any DIY enthusiast.
Accurately calculate the amount of Cement, Gravel,
Sharp Sand and Water required for a perfect
Concrete mix for Most DIY jobs.
Helps ensure you order the correct amount, to
Simply Enter the Area Dimensions to be covered,
And required depth, and press Calculate.
Amount of required materials will be shown in Kilo's.
Mixture is Based on :
1 Part Cement
2 Parts Sand
4 Parts Gravel.
And is Suitable for Most Garden jobs and
Shallow foundations for Sheds etc.
NOT SUITABLE FOR BUILDING FOUNDATIONS.
Please rate this App if you like it.
If you have an idea for an App you
would like to see available on android
market, then please contact us.
There are currently 8 calculations included with more coming.
Current calculations include:
- Slab: Square, Round and Area
- Column: Round and Square
Makes easy to calculate the cubic yards or feet or meters needed for a variety of structures - including slabs, walls, footings and columns. Calculates the amount of 40#, 60# and 80# bags of premixed concrete you will need. Furthermore, you can set the price per volume unit or per package to estimate expenses.
46 different calculators and designers in one application:
designers stairs - 8 species,
calculators building materials for roofs - Gable, straight, attic,
Concrete stairs, foundations, laying paving slabs,
calculation of concrete, the calculation of the volume of lumber,
calculator fittings, ceramic tile, drywall,
calculation of log materials, wall, brick and metal fence, fence, floors, roofs,
land area, the calculation of earthwork - pit, trench, well, turf, swimming pool,
calculate the volume of pipes, tanks, barrels and rectangular containers,
greenhouses, loan calculator and designer wardrobe.
Generate drawings and plans. Detailed and accurate calculation.
Constantly adding new calculations.
More than 11,000,000 users from around the world have already benefited from the service.
But the application can be easily and quickly find building materials directly on the site.
Support for 65 languages.
Requires an internet connection.
Future improvements will include estimate of reinforcements to concrete structures, roofing etc.
Users are encourage to send comments especially along your country's material standards. Thanks
- Wall height.
- Bearing capacity or soil stress.
- Quality or tensile strength of the steel used.
- (Only for basement walls) wall head cargo.
We obtain the result of both geometric (wall and footing dimensions) of the foundation as all the positions and amounts of steel to build the wall.
This application has been created to be an aid of the different people involved in the development of a particular construction. For its extreme simplicity, this application, can be handled by anyone with a basic knowledge of construction, but we recommend that it should only be used by people with enough technical calculation knowledge to know how to interpret the results.
To simplify the calculation further, we have taken a number of default values that meet most of the cases we usually find.
In the basement walls we have introduced a headwall load to simulate the loads transmitted by buildings above the upper bound of the wall. It has been considered in the calculation of a height equivalent to a floor structure load of 5 meter span and a total load of 8KN/m2.
It has been considered in the not braced a retaining walls high thermal variation, for otherwise we can reduce the horizontal soffit steel frame (face exposed to the sun) to 20%.
Rebar lead have been introduced.
Not hydrostatic thrust in the backfill of the wall has been considered.
An ideal calc for Concrete & Cement, Masonry, Estimating and Paving Professionals:
- Work directly in and convert between all building dimensional formats: yards, feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
- Easily calculate areas, volumes and weight per volume, truck loads of concrete
- Rebar quantity solutions
- Calc finds instant square-up and drop for perfect layout
- Reduce material waste and cut estimate time
Dimensional Math and Conversions Built into the Calculator
- Metric (m, cm, mm)
- Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
- D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Calculator Contains Built-in Area and Volume Solutions
- Length, Width, Height (Depth) keys
- Square and Cubic formats
- Column/Cone Area and Volume
- Instant Weight per Volume; Pounds, Tons, Kilograms or Metric Tons.
Dedicated Functions and Keys Help You Solve
- Instant Square-up and Drop
- Complete Stair calculations:
- Incline Angle
- Total Linear Feet
- Calculate Weight for Rebar Sizes
- Store Rebar Sizes
- On-center Spacing
- Number of Loads: calculate the number of truck Loads based on Load size.
- Calculate number of bags for small jobs.
- Equal Sided Polygons
- Board Feet of lumber for forms
- Haptic Feedback (optional)
- Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
- Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
- Paperless Tape
- 4 Memories
- User-Definable Preferences
Makes estimating easier for Contractors, Estimators, Concrete Pros & More.
Civil engineering is a professionalengineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings.