* Set your widgets to keep track of any Woot! site (woot, kids.woot, sellout.woot, etc.)
* Set a budget price, and get notified if any deals are at or below that price
* Widget currently comes in four sizes: 4x4, 4x1, 2x2, and 1x1.
* Choose from 9 different colors to suit your home screen
* Interested in today's deal? Simply click on the image to go to the deal's webpage for more info!
A simple widget to display the current item for sale on Woot.com. Alerts on keyword matches & woot-offs.
Woot-Off refresh rate is 30min. Want more control? More options and features? Get W! Widget Pro.
v10.9.27: new large widget, more features, less battery usage, new graphics
Problems? Email us!
Supported Woot sites include Shirt, Kids, Wine, Sellout, and now Moofi, Home, Sport,Tech and Accessories!
* Push notifications (That means lightning-fast updates and low battery usage)
* No ads! Ads suck!
* Highly customizable notifications
* Excellent support (Your emails go straight to my phone)
* Unparalleled protection from zombies and other dangerous creatures of the night
* Big, high-rez images
* I'm always working on a few awesome new features
Follow me on Twitter: @WootWatcherBen
Android's Move to SD feature is incompatible with some of the features of WootWatcher, so I can't enable it. If you're using a custom ROM that can force an app to be stored on SD, don't move WootWatcher to SD or you will have reliability problems.
If you have any problems at all, let me know! Emails go straight to my phone.
If you are getting the woot items but no images, check to make sure your SD card and phone storage are not full. This is the main cause of missing images, since WootWatcher doesn't have any place to put them.
I have recently joined Woot's "Minions" program, which is an affiliate program that helps fund WootWatcher development. Here's how it works: If you click a button in WootWatcher that opens the browser and takes you to the Woot.com site, it first goes to one of cj.com's tracking servers. That server places a cookie in your browser. If you end up purchasing something from Woot.com using your mobile device, that cookie is used to give me credit for sending you there. Woot then pays me a small percentage of the total cost of your purchase, except for stuff on Wine.Woot. If you happen to use an ad blocker on your device, it may block those links. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Beyond the Woot.com Minions program, I have no official relationship or affiliation with Woot.