Included commands list :
1. Basic Operation
2. How to
3. General Router Commands
4. Show Commands
5. Copy Commands
6. Debug Commands
7. Routing with example
8. PPP setup with example
9. ISDN setup with example
10. Frame Relay Setup with example
11. General Switch Commands
Please note : The user acknowledges that the examples provided in this application are solely for illustrative purposes. Further, the users both understands and agrees that the information in the examples may need to be modified to assure proper functioning on his/her own system(s). Zerones is not liable for any negative consequences arising from the improper use or modification of the provided examples.
- Password for more than 800 routers
- Fault passwords for all the routers
- Easy to use and updated
Router Password is completly FREE, just Try it.
#1 Paid App in MX, GR, IT, SP and many other countries.
● Best app for offline WEP key generator, WPA key generator and random password generator ●
Have you lost the password to your wireless router? Do you remember the simple codeword that you used the generate that complicated and impossible to remember code you need to connect?
WEP Secure Pro allows you to generate encryption key for your wireless network. WEP Secure Pro is easy to use app that generates random WEP keys used by most wireless routers, simply enter the pass phrase and it will be converted into its hex equivalent. The WEP/WPA Key Generator supports 64 bit & 128 bit, WEP keys for maximum security.
=== How does WEP key generator work? ===
1) Enter the passphrase to generate the 64-bit and 128-bit keys
2) Tap on the copy button to use key and enter it into the WiFi setup of your Settings app
========= App Features =========
● Retinal display, high resolution graphics
● Easy to use interface
● Support Tablets & Phones Both
● Work with most wireless routers
And Much More
This program is NOT for use as a hacking tool.
Keep in mind that some device require you to prefix the WEP key with a 0x or a $ symbol.
It will find your routers IP and connect automatically or manually by an inputed IP address.
It's easy to use with the (in-app) help library and a clean and nice looking interface.
You can toggle Wi-Fi settings in the app and pick your wifi network.
If you want to you can let the app remember your ip-address for the next time you start it.
You can also store your passwords/IP's in the app and copy them to make sure you dont forget any important things.
I'd be super thankful if you would buy the adfree version and support me through school! :)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Checking to see if you're connected. Retrieve ads.
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Checking to see if you're connected to a WiFi network.
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - Change Wifi State on your request.
android.permission.INTERNET - Connect to your router. Retrieve ads.
It helps you to evaluate the signal interference of existing networks and find out the less crowded channel
- WiFi scanner with detailed list of available networks
- frequency graph for 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLAN (802.11b/g/n)
- signal level history graph of available networks
- network router vendor (complete router vendors database)
- 2.4GHz/5GHz band channels
- save screenshot
* Sending entire folders including subfolders it's possible only using the send button after selecting the data to be sent, instead, holding down a folder and then clicking on share you will use the sharing features integrated int the system that simply to send only the files in the folders.
• The version for pc, mac and linux is available on producer's website ( http://www.bertolamidev.com ), to be able to exchange also data between your phone and computer and it’s totally free and without any restrictions.
• It also works using a smartphone as "WiFi Router" and connecting the others to it (also works on the one used as a router).
• Using functions for sending and receiving internal at the program, folders sent will be received completed of sub-folders, you can also send empty folders and subfolders, this is to ensure that you receive all that you've send as it is.
• You do not need the introduction of any IP address but simply choose from a list of available users, you just need to type a possible password access.
• It is a file manager in every aspect with which it is possible to select multiple files and folders.
• It is integrated with other multimedia applications from which you can share contents such as images, videos and music.
• Multiple and simultaneous download and upload in the background with progress in notification bar.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM, INSTEAD OF PUTTING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE CONTACT US ON email@example.com, YOU WILL BE HELPED IN A DAY.
WiTransfer was projected to send and receive files and entire folders not only on common WiFi networks (Create by physical routers) but also on those created by devices using the "Wireless Router" function that in different devices take different names such as "wifi hotspot "," portable hotspot network "," WiFi Tether " but it is the same function with wich a device creates a wifi network and the others can be connected to, generally used to share the internet connection of the device.
* Discovers all IP devices connected to the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router and displays them in graphical and list views
* Supports multiple-router setup
* Displays friendly names of devices set on the router
* Enables you to set notifications to alert you when devices get connected/disconnected to/from the router
* Allows you to disable/enable Internet connection to devices on a weekly, daily and immediate basis
* Lets you to view Internet connection schedule for every device across seven days
* Displays device details such as its name, IP address, MAC address, etc
* You need one of the following Linksys Wi-Fi routers to use this app:E4200v2, EA2700, EA3500, EA4500, EA6300, EA6400, EA6500, EA6700
* You can purchase Linksys routers at your local store or online at: http://store.linksys.com/
* In addition you also need to create an account at http://linksyssmartwifi.com to login to the app. Make sure you associate your account to your router
Please note that it connects to the API port. API uses port 8728 and is disabled by default. To enable API use the following command in the terminal:
/ip service enable api
* Save/Edit login credentials for multiple routers
* Import .WBX Files from official windows version
* See interface list, traffic
* Enable / Disable Interfaces
* See Wireless Interface Details, CCQ, Rates, MAC, Settings
* Scan for Wireless Networks
* Add/Remove/Edit IP
* Display IPv4 Routes
* Reboot Router
* File Manager (List, Delete)
* Backup RB
* DNS - View settings, cache, static
* Firewall - Display settings, edit some basic NAT stuff
* Display System Log
* Hotspot view all settings etc (PRO ONLY)
* Scripts Edit and Run (PRO ONLY)
This version gets priority support and all new dev requests on this version will be developed before any free version requests.
La herramienta tiene un uso muy sencillo, en la pantalla principal escaneará en busca de redes wifi y mostrara el listado de redes disponibles. Si la red es vulnerable se procederá a la generación de la clave por defecto.
Recuerda que debes utilizar la herramienta para auditar y no para delinquir. Por otro lado, si encuentras que tu red es vulnerable no dudes en cambiar la clave por defecto de tu router, como recomendación importante.
Each time you connect to a new WiFi network, the password is stored in a secure location on your device. If you are an administrator, you can access the configuration of passwords and retrieve a list of passwords that have been used on your device.
If you set the WiFi network at the beginning with a strong and complex password, and later, you want to recover the password and do not remember it. You know that is stored on your device that is connected to the network, but, how can you retrieve it?
The process is very simple. Download and install this application, gives Root permissions, and automatically can recover all access passwords you've entered in the device.
WiFi Recovery offers:
1. Recover WiFi passwords
2. Share them in Email, SMS or WhatsApp
3. Make WiFi configuration backup
4. Make WiFi configuration restore
5. Additional information of networks in your device
6. Edit the network information
7. Connect to a network without having to leave the app.
8. Use the app through voice commands
9. Select your backup file to restore
It is a small application that listens to system messages about signal strength and connects to better wifi access points based on the parameters you set. As long as you leave the application running in the background it will monitor your signal and reconnect as necessary.
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Based on your reports, Nmap WILL NOT WORK on devices running Android 2.1 and 2.2. You will get the "Some binaries could not be installed" error message and will be presented with the non-root mode. If you are using a newer Android version, please email me.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
This free version has limited functionality (admin password change function is disabled). Please take a look on TpLink Installer Full for unlimited functionality.
Notice: Some access points with 3G (M5350, ..) modem are not supported
This version was tested on TP-LINK WR741ND access point router. Please let me know if you test it on other routers. Tp-Link access points web interface is almost same in all devices so that it could work also on the other routers.