Worried about battery life? This wallpaper is highly optimized so it uses the same amount of battery as any other regular live wallpaper despite the constant animations.
Now with customizable settings! Now also supports the characters from the Matrix! Try it out by clicking on the "Character set" setting.
You can either set the wallpaper in the Android settings, or click the "Set as wallpaper" option in the app itself.
This project is open source and available at https://github.com/gsingh93/hacker-live-wallpaper. If you use the code in any of your projects all that I ask is that you let me know by email.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me. If the app crashes, Android will ask you if you want to report it or do nothing. Please report it, it helps me figure out what's wrong. Emailing me after reporting it is the best option.
- Version 1.7.0
- Switched build system to Gradle
- Removed HoloEverywhere and ActionBarSherlock librares (reduce APK size)
- Added option to set wallpaper from within app
- Version 1.6.1
- Minor library updates
- Version 1.6
- Added a bit of depth to the animations and added a setting to enable/disable depth
- Version 1.5
- Fixed a settings bug that caused the wallpaper to crash
- Fixed a bug with changing the text size
- Memory optimization
- Added a setting to change the background color
- Version 1.4
- Settings! Finally!
- Fixed a bug that caused a force close after too many screen rotates.
- Memory and performance improvements
- Version 1.3
- Two bug fixes
- Version 1.2
- Major performance fixes
- Duplicate bit sequence bug fix
- Version 1.1
- Fixed for Android 2.2+
Not all sentences come out grammatically correct, but combined with your imagination and interpretation, they can be rather entertaining.
The application has 10+ types of sentence generation, and leverages a compilation of funny sentences in it's collection at random as well to pull a giggle out of you and your friends.
Circular Gallifreyan contains some letters with lines extending from them. These lines point in random directions which will change every time the letter is redrawn (which includes when you rotate the screen). The lines are supposed to move around. Only the number of lines is important to the translation.
With Meme creator you can:
- Choose from over 600 memes
- Use more than 20 fonts
- Create Memes with pictures from your gallery.
- Combine saved Memes to create your own comics.
- Save and share your memes on Facebook, Whatsapp or anywhere.
- Adjust text color and size
- Create your own list of favorite memes
Meme Creator leaves no watermark on your memes.
Start to troll !!
DISCLAIMER: Any natural or legal person who was the owner of any images contained therein, may credit it via email to the developer, committing to the immediate withdrawal of the image after verification, if necessary, ownership of the protected image.
example > elpmaxe(reverse)
example > 3x4mpl3 (digits instead of letters)
example > e x a m p l e (space between letters)
example > ExAmPlE (big and small letters)
example > eexxaammppllee (double letter)
example > xmpl (without vowels)
beispiel > ǝxɐɯdlǝ (upside down)
abc > a
c (one letter per line)
- Write messages in Standard or Unitology Characters
- One click convergence, I mean conversion
- Export images to the web
- Email, Facebook, and Tweet your image
- Awesome sound and marker madness effects
Marker be praised.
Converted image can be saved to folder Hieroglyphs on SD Card. (Menu->Save image)
Some simple rules:
-The conversion is only approximate. Only one sign and few two sign hieroglyphics are used.
-Numbers are ignored.
-Space between words is ignored
-Max 30 letters
and convert it to image to share with your friends and more!
This app also have alphabets included
warning this app don't translate correct langage, just in glyphs
★ Create cool images of Ancient/Wraith/Asgard/Goa'uld messages and share them with the world.
★ Supports numbers and all the letters in the english alphabet and numbers.
★ You can enter multi-line text
★ Save image on SD card