This is an app to use for scouting during FRC competitions. Requires an active internet connection.
See notes at the bottom for setting up for your team.
This app allows team members watching qualification matches at competitions to record data about the robots. Intended use is for 2 people on a team to watch each match, each one recording data about a single alliance. At the beginning of the competition, each device can be assigned a position, and once a match number is entered, the appropriate team numbers will fill in if there is a valid match schedule posted.
Pit scouting is also available.
It is recommended to associate this app with a server-side database. Each team should set up their own server to use and store their data on. The app has some Data analysis built in (more to be added in future updates), but besides that, it is up to each team to analyze their own data.
Server side code requires a LAMP server exposed to the internet. Most teams have their own websites, which most likely have LAMP installed.
Server source code can be downloaded here: http://robobees.org/android/FRC_Scouting_Server.zip
Note: This app is English only
Makes use of the AChartEngine library for graphing team's performance
source is available here: https://github.com/username115/FRCScouting
This app was produced by FRC team KING TeC 2169. Source code for this app is available on request.
It has been updated for the 2013 game, Ultimate Ascent.
If you don't what to get your own API key you can use this: AIzaSyBCnLDmQyY8oA4pGMCt6w3u-j0lsJWtBBw
It is recommended that you test this with your team before competitions in order to ensure success.
Made by Denis Trailin from Team 4334 Alberta Tech Alliance.
Like Team 4334 on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Team4334 .
Cub Scout Pack Tracker is a donate app to help the local Cub Scouts. Your donation gives you a unique opportunity to be involved in a first of its kind app here on android. We welcome all of your comments and suggestion to help make this app better.
Please send all comments or suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracking of multiple scouts
Tracking of multiple leaders
Tracking of multiple dens
Scouts grouped by dens
Over 800 separate check boxes
over 90 different data input fields
Tracking of tiger,wolf,bear and webelos records
Webelos activity pin tracking
Arrow of Light tracking
Overview of each scout for all achievements on 1 screen
Features to come:
Tracking of Adult achievements
Tracking of belt loops
Export/email of all data
Tracking of dates for each achievement
Thank you all for your help and support in this amazing app!
• Instantly determine how your app is performing with zero code changes.
• Code sampler shows you where your app spends its time.
• Display list recording shows you what you rendered and how it performed.
• GPU recording lets you step through every draw call and rapidly debug and optimize your shaders.
Please report any and all crashes and ANR's that you may encounter. Thank You!
Requires Android 2.2 or greater to run!
Link to Bluetooth Server PC Application:
Link to Database Reader:
DISCLAIMER: This app uses Google Analytics to track usage of the app, based on Activity Starts and Stops, no personal information is collected, and all collected data is used for informational purposes only.
© Austin Cosner 2013
Introducing the VEX Public Scouting App.
*Private Scouting List specific to your team- No one else can see what you’ve written
*Connect all your Android devices together for one large list
*Includes both a searchable database and a comprehensive list of teams
*Includes spaces to describe all aspects of a team’s gameplay and strategy
*Link pictures you take to descriptions of teams
Link to vex forum post: http://www.vexforum.com/showthread.php?p=329790#post329790
Open source code for this app is available on GitHub: https://github.com/Hoogyme/Aerial-Assist-Scouting-App--Corona-SDK-
Links for downloadable Excel sheets will be updated, and will be labeled as [FINAL] instead of [UNFINISHED].
The Connected Farm scout app is also compatible with Trimble’s GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor. Start by entering NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index) readings from the handheld so that the app can automatically calculate the rate of Nitrogen. The geo-referenced location of the NDVI point is also saved in the app.
The app is flexible to use with any crop such as corn, wheat, beans, cotton, vegetables, and more.
All data is sent via the cell or WI-FI connection to Connected Farm (www.connectedfarm.com) where you can view, sort, and print data online. The app is also compatible with Farm Works Software®.
CREATE A FIELD BOUNDARY
• Calculate areas (acres or hectares) and map field boundaries.
• Utilize the offset feature to enter a distance between you and the actual boundary when logging.
• Display background imagery using Bing™ maps.
GENERAL MAPPING AND SCOUTING
• Switch between logging paths, points, and polygon areas.
• Enter scouting attributes for pests, weeds or diseases and log the severity of problems and crop conditions.
• Customize personal notes to scouting jobs.
• Enter scouting data easily without a keyboard using the built-in pick list.
• Capture and geo-reference digital images of pests using the phone or tablet’s built-in camera and GPS.
• Quickly capture pictures of features and field problems, including weeds, rocks, drainage problems, insects, and more.
• Calculate nitrogen rates by using NDVI crop readings from the GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor.
• Manages your data by client, farm, and field names.
• Transfer your data to the Connected Farm where you can view, sort, and print your data online.
• Utilize your Connected Farm account to automatically backup your data. Never lose data again.
• Compatible with Farm Works Software.
App Support: Go to http://www.connectedfarm.com/help/scout
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find after parties.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of this app:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room
number, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The Girl Scouts Convention app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
Note: This app works as an extension of Celtx online workspaces. You need to be subscribed to get the full benefit of this app. Visit www.celtx.com to learn more.
* Sign in or create a free Celtx account.
* Take a picture or select an image from Photos folder.
* Instantly save image and comments to your Celtx online workspace.
* 15-Day Free Trial of Celtx all-in-one online workspace - all the tools you need to bring your scripts to camera: scriptwriting, breakdown, storyboarding, scheduling, budgeting, and cast and crew reports.