This is an app to use for scouting during FRC competitions. Requires an active internet connection.
See notes at the bottom for setting up for your team.
This app allows team members watching qualification matches at competitions to record data about the robots. Intended use is for 6 people on a team to watch each match, each one recording data about a single robot. At the beginning of the competition, each device can be assigned a position, and once a match number is entered, the appropriate team numbers will fill in if there is a valid match schedule posted.
Pit scouting is also available.
It is recommended to associate this app with a server-side database. Each team should set up their own server to use and store their data on. The app has some Data analysis built in (more to be added in future updates), but besides that, it is up to each team to analyze their own data.
Server side code requires a LAMP server exposed to the internet. Most teams have their own websites, which most likely have LAMP installed.
Server source code can be downloaded here: http://robobees.org/android/FRC_Scouting_Server.zip
Note: This app is English only
Makes use of the AChartEngine library for graphing team's performance
source is available here: https://github.com/username115/FRCScouting
This app was produced by FRC team KING TeC 2169. Source code for this app is available on request.
**7 Inch Tablet recommended**
We've done it, folks. We've made a simple, user friendly application for all your scouting needs!
This User app allows you to record data about matches, such as points scored, tote stacks, container stacks, and noodles. This app works along with the FRC Scouting Radar 2015 Master App to simplify scouting. Several devices running the user app can all report back to one master app device allowing many scouts to work at once.
Here's how it works:
- The User App generates a QR code which contains match data
- With the Master App, the user scans a QR code
- The Master App sorts teams based on points, coopertitions, tote levels, and all other fields
- The analysed information from the QR code is converted into a CSV file
- The CSV file can be opened in the app itself or in most other spreadsheet applications, such as Microsoft Excel
Knowledge is power. By knowing who excels in different categories and field abilities, you can determine which team would be optimal for an alliance partner.
Brought to you by Storm Robotics FRC Team 2729
Recycle Rush, FRC 2015 scouting app!!
The app's purpose is to assist scouters during matches, and also give acurate statistics during the competition. All you need is a working smartphone and you're good to go!
Hope you will make the best with the application' and good luck to all the teams in the competition!
Please report any and all crashes and ANR's that you may encounter. Thank You!
Requires Android 2.2 or greater to run!
Link to Bluetooth Server PC Application:
Link to Database Reader:
DISCLAIMER: This app uses Google Analytics to track usage of the app, based on Activity Starts and Stops, no personal information is collected, and all collected data is used for informational purposes only.
© Austin Cosner 2013
This app has no value outside of a FRC® robot environment (a robot is present on the same network).
FIRST®, FIRST® Robotics Competition, FRC®, Tech Challenge, and FTC®, are registered trademarks of FIRST® (www.usfirst.org) which is not overseeing, involved with, or responsible for this activity, product, or service.
The app mimics some of the features of the FIRST® provided Dashboard that runs on the control station computer. This app does not provide the enable/disable or watchdog features of the FRC® Dashboard - and the FRC® Dashboard is required to run the Robot.
* Automatic discovery of a robot present on the same network (see the settings section for the required setup).
* Automatic discovery of the robot's subsystems and components (sensors, devices, etc.).
* Records all data in the local database including the date and time.
* Real-time display of all values.
* Drive the robot.
* Initiate a robot action (fire frisbee in the 2013 setup).
* View the commands running on each sub system. Example sub systems for the 2012 season: Drive, Shooting, Beaching (extending the mechanism to lower the ramp), Gathering, Camera and Scheduler.
* View of the Robot's sub systems' activities (commands over time) from the recorded file.
* View of the Robot's components' statuses.
* View of the Robot's components' activities (state over time) from the recorded file.
* List of robot program log records (requires you to program this in the robot as detailed below).
* Recorded data collected to a comma delimited file that can be imported into a spreadsheet for further analysis.
* A set of settings to control the behavior of the app.
We have created an app that allows you to access all the great content on http://www.thebluealliance.com on your Android device. You can keep up to date with live events, see what teams are competing when, or look back at the vast archive of historical match data and videos. The Blue Alliance Android app is the perfect companion for anybody looking to have the most up to date information about FRC competitions.
Are you a developer? Check out the source on GitHub and start contributing today!
Want bleeding edge updates? Join our beta community and opt-into the program to help us test new features!
-Auto date & time
-Sound & flash for syncing
-"Lock"-option (no accidental type)
More features on the way!
We would love to hear your tips on how we can improve the app!
For more information:
- Multithreaded mining able to run as many threads as the double of device core number.
- Supports both http and stratum protocol.
- Ability to manage multiple configurations to be able to change from one pool to other quickly.
- Neon optimization support.
- Menu option to show current session stats.
- Notification support while running the miner in background.
- Option to set priority for the miner.
- Sticky notifications
This app only mines scrypt. If you need other algorithms, please check the following apps:
- BTC and sha256d: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.sha256
- Yacoin and scrypt-jane: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.jane
- Quarkcoin: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.quark
- All algorithms: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.pro
Do you want to try it before buying? There is also a limited free version supporting all algorithms: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner
*** IMPORTANT ***
please note that you need to manually select the checkbox "Run in background" to allow it to run in background, otherwise it will stop mining once you go back to the launcher. This checkbox is below the "priority" selectable. You may need to scroll down through the settings part to find it.
I've received many users mails regarding this and I'll add a manual in the future to the app.
This is the first year the app has been used so please expect bugs. I have put the app on the google play store for free for this reason. If you catch any bugs, have any questions, or have any ideas for the app please go to the contact page of rrpitscout.wordpress.com. Thanks!
The app features the following:
Send scouts into the pit and record data on other teams robots.
Take a picture of other teams robots and save them to your phone.
Send a report of teams through email, text messaging, or through another app that opens txt.
Send your list of teams through Bluetooth or save a competition worth of teams by exporting a JSON String.