DSLR Remote Controller is the App to Remotely Control Canon DSLR Camera using Arduino Controller.
DSLR Remote Controller is the app that allows you to control most of a camera's functions from your Android device.
THE Arduino Controller IS REQUIRED FOR THIS APP TO WORK!!!
The Arduino Controller you have to build it by yourself: http://dslrsystems.com/?page_id=61
NOTICE: This app contains Ad's
If you want prefer version without Ad's you can buy it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zig.dslr.ext
- Android 2.0 or Up device
- Canon EOS DSLR
- The Arduino Bluetooth Controller
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View (basic function "Turn On/Off Live View on camera LCD")
- Auto Focus
- Manual focus adjustments
- Video Recording (Start/Stop)
- Focus Stacking Assistant
- Extended time lapse controller with Bramping option which using Camera Bulb Mode
- Hdri Controller with option to take up to 17 shots with 1-4Ev apart.
- Focus position
- Shutter speed
- ISO speed
- White Balance
- Metering Mode
DSLR Remote Controller should work with all Canon Camers but has only been tested with the following hardware:
- Canon EOS: 5D Mk II
and should work with 50D, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 60D, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 7D, 1100D / Rebel T3
NOTICE: The product is not finished yet and there still might be some issues.