*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
- All Samsung devices with built-in IR sender
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
- All HTC devices with built-in IR sender
For the time being only the LG G3 is supported by the LG QRemote API including sending raw IR data (see: http://developer.lge.com/MOBILE_HELP/topic/lge.mobilesdk.LGQRemote.api/html/Introduction/Introduction/Supported%20Devices.htm ).
Unfortunately, doesn't the Sony native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in the API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or Kitkat can not support the built-in IR hardware of your device for the above mentioned reason, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
Supported camera brands when using as an infrared remote:
Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact informations are given below and on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
You need an USB OTG cable for connecting your camera to your phone.
Not all phones/tablets are compatible. You need at least 4.x Android or higher with USB host support.
For more information check:
Instant Guide to DslrDashboard by Dmitri Popov:
This app is free with no ads so please don't add negative comments just because you ROM don't have the required USB support.
And no it's not only the kernel that needs to have USB support but your Android to. Some of Android 2.3.x have the required USB support but not all, so before you give a negative comment at least check if your ROM supports USB devices (USB accessory support is not enough)
Constructive comments are welcome.
Change camera properties,
Browse images on camera,
Transfer images from camera to Android device,
Preview images (jpg and raw),
Live view histogram,
Manual focus movement while in live view,
Start movie recording (only on camera models that support it),
Custom bracketing (up to 9 images),
Time-lapse (simple and advanced with control file and ability to move focus and send commands to Arduino),
Sound initiated capture (with spectral display and frequency/intensity selector,
Nikon flash commander dialog (CLS) for easy settings (only on camera models that support it),
Custom profiles for camera properties, custom bracketing, focus stacking, flash commander
Remote control over wireless network (Android devices must be on same network)
Support for WU-1a/1b adapter (PTP/IP)
LRTimelapse help screen - read more about it at https://code.google.com/p/dslrdashboard/wiki/lrtimelapse
As you view live images from the camera in EOS Remote, you can remotely set the focus, adjust shooting values, and release the shutter.
You can also browse images on the camera's memory card, select images, and save them to your device.
Take EOS Remote along with your camera to enjoy photography in more ways.
- Access Wi-Fi–equipped EOS cameras wirelessly over a local network connection.
- Remotely adjust shooting values on EOS cameras: Av, Tv, ISO, and exposure values.
- Remotely select AF point positions, adjust focus, and release the shutter.
- Remotely browse, delete, and rate still images and movies shot with EOS cameras.
- Save images shot with EOS cameras to your device.
- Share images for which device-specific remote viewing restrictions have been configured on EOS cameras.
- Establish a direct connection with EOS cameras in Camera access point mode, in addition to Infrastructure mode connections.
New functions for version 1.3.0
- Support for new camera model EOS M3.
- Support for importing MP4 movies. (EOS M3 only)
- Support for Android terminals with NFC. (EOS M3 only)
- Support for saving original-size JPEG images.
- Improved camera setting function for remote shooting.
Canon EOS digital cameras
- EOS 6D (WG)/(W) , EOS 70D (W),EOS M2(W),EOS M3
Requires Android OS
- Android OS smartphone 2.3.3－2.3.7/4.0－5.0
- Android OS tablet 4.0－5.0
-Android OS smartphone/Android OS tablet
Supported File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, and MOV,MP4 files shot with compatible cameras
- MOV files shot with compatible cameras cannot be saved to your device.
- Compatible cameras cannot be accessed from multiple devices at once.
- Remote capture of movies is not supported.
DSLR Controller AFMA is an app made to assist Auto-Focus Micro-Adjustment calibration of your lenses on your Canon EOS bodies, based on the moiré method.
It is based on the code for DSLR Controller ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) and as such runs on the same devices and has the same connection capabilities. Of course, your camera must support Auto-Focus Micro-Adjustment for this to be useful at all.
It is currently in alpha stage. I'm releasing it in the currect state because I will be out of the country for a while, and I won't be able to finish it up further before I go. The manual ( http://dslrcontroller.com/afma/ ) seems long and daunting, but once you've used it once or twice, it really only takes a minute or so to set up.
You can play with it now for free. Fair warning, it wil probably transition to a (cheapish) paid product if it ends up being useful.
Read more in the quickly improvised manual which can be found on the DSLR Controller AFMA website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/afma/ )
Discussion, bug reports, etc can go in the thread on XDA-Developers ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2662743 )
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions and enable RAW capture (if it is supported on your device).
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
!!! WORKS ONLY WITH AN EXTERNAL DIY BLUETOOTH MODULE !!!
Control your camera from your Phone or tablet.
- White balance preset (AWB, Sun, shade, cloud, ...)
- Modify WB color temperature in manual WB (Only for Nikon)
- Exposure compensation
- Take photo (stored on the DSLR)
- See your battery level
- See Focal used (only for Nikon)
- See Mode (Manual, Aperture priority, ...)
- See the exposure level (Only for Nikon, same as exposure meter of your DSLR)
This application only works with a Hardware module (DIY), easy to build.
This module is designed for works whith Smartphone and the "Photographer Tools" project.
It commnunicate with Smartphone or tablet in BlueTooth.
You can see all informations at:
Rating and Reviews:
To give a constructive score
it is best to leave a comment.
How to judge an application, positively or negatively,
who works only with an external module that you have not build?
How can you destroy a several months with a negative rating (score):
- Without actually test the application with its external Bluetooth module?
- Without leaving a constructive review?
Thanks to leave a comment when you leave a star rating.
USB OTG adapter is required if your device doesn't have full size USB socket!
- Wi-Fi support (Nikon WT and Canon WFT modules, Canon 6D, Nikon D7100 etc.)
- Automated focus bracketing (focus bracketing, exposure bracketing and time lapse shooting can be combined in any way possible)
- Focus stacking result preview
- Extra long exposures - up to 32 min (all Canon cameras, Nikon D750 / Df / D600 / D610 / D800 / D810 / D4 / D4s / D7100 / D5200 / D5300)
- Advanced exposure bracketing
- Image review
- Geotagging (on devices with GPS receiver)
- Full screen Live View
- Focus areas highlighting
- Live View noise averaging
- Time lapse shooting
- Video recording
- Burst (continuous) shooting
- Hyper focal distance and DOF calculator
- Live histogram (gray/RGB)
Please see more information at http://heliconsoft.com/heliconremote.html about desktop version of Helicon Remote
- Android 3.1+
- USB host (USB OTG adapter is required if your device doesn't have full size USB socket). Note that some Android devices have limited USB support. Those will not detect cameras, even if they detect other devices like USB sticks or mice successfully
- Touch screen
Note: Motorola Droid phones need externally powered USB hub/dock station. Many HTC devices don't seem to have USB host at all.
Canon: 1200D / T5 / Kiss X70, 70D, 100D / SL1 / Kiss X7, 700D / T5i / Kiss X7i, 6D, 5D Mk III, 1D X, 7D, 5D Mk II, 1D Mk IV, 1D Mk III, 1Ds Mk III, 60D, 50D, 40D, 650D / Rebel T4i / Kiss X6, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 1100D / Rebel T3 / Kiss X50, 1000D / Rebel XS / Kiss F, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 450D / Rebel XSi / Kiss X2
Nikon: D750, D810, D4s, Df, D610, D5300, D600, D7100, D5200, D800/D800e, D4, D3, D3s, D3x, D7000, D5000, D5100, D700, D300/D300s, D90 (D3000, D3100 and D3200 are not supported).
Video recording: Nikon D5100 / D5200 / D5300 / D7000 / D7100 / D800 / D810 / D600 / D610 / D750 / D4 / D4s, Canon 1d Mk IV / 5D Mk II / 5D Mk III / 7D / 60D / 70D / 500D / 550D / 1100D / 600D / 650D / 700D / 6D / 1200D
Limitations: free (unregistered) version does not allow to shoot in RAW format. A license can be purchased from http://heliconsoft.com or via menu/Register button from within Helicon Remote.
How to use Blur Image background:
1. Select an image from gallery.
2. Blurred image is shown in which you can adjust the blur transparency.
3. Select if you want to focus image or blur background.
4. You can blur or un-blur areas you want to put focus on. You can adjust the brush size to fine tune your image as well.
5. Save the photo into your sd-card or share it on your favourite social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp,etc.
With this you will be able to create artistic and DSLR like photographs.
Image used in the icon is taken from Flickr uploaded by the user Axel Naud under CC by 2.0
This app turns your Android TV stick (supported models only) into a wireless controller for use with DSLR Controller (separate app) on your Android phone or tablet.
For further details and before installing, please visit our website at http://dslrcontroller.com/ !
Pro version has the following additional features!
1. Hi-resolution image up to 3264 pixels
2. Smooth transition from the focused area to the background by adjusting edge-feathering level
3. Can apply different filter to foreground image and background image
4. Brightness/Contrast (can also supply different values for FG/BG)
5. More filters
6. Can select focus spot when applying fading background
7. Double photo
Feel free to email to the developer for any bugs, suggestions and comments.
With AfterFocus, you can create DSLR-style background blurred photo by simply selecting focus area. Also, various filter effects offer you to create the most natural and realistic photo.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image.
Just mark the areas you want, AfterFocus automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes.
This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen.
Also, background blur effect of AfterFocus gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
With our realistic filter effects, you will enjoy photographing and photo editing even more, and share them on SNS easily.
1. Smart focus area selection
Simply draw some lines inside a focus area and the background, then AfterFocus will automatically recognize the focus area. You can also select the area with traditional finger painting.
2. Background Blur effect
You can create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera.
To emphasize that certain things move, Motion blur effect is also available.
3. Filter effect
AfterFocus offers from basic effects to professional effects like Cross Process without looking artificial.
Also, you can emphasize the spot light on the background using Bokeh effect.
4. Double photo (Pro version only)
Take a picture of one object and move slightly to the right to take another picture of the same object, and it will analyze the images and recognize the nearest object, so there is no need to draw the focus area.
(Make sure that the background and the distance of the object are far enough and have clear texture to get a great result.)
5. Easy share
You can share through e-mails and SNS easily and simply.
● Optical/digital zoom
● Screen long press for making photo
● Focus mode(Auto,Infinity,Macro)
● White balance(Auto,Incadecent,Daylight,etc.)
● Disabling shutter sound(may not work on some devices)
● Additional photo effects
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE AD BANNERS OR IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUR TEAM IN DEVELOPING OUR EXISTING AND FUTURE APPLICATIONS YOU CAN INSTALL "Donate HD Camera Ultra"(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jessdev.donatehdcu)
- Supports all major DSLR cameras: Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, and Sony.
- Supports instant shutter, 2-second delay (where supported), and voice recognition trigger (in-app purchase).
Compatible with IR equipped smartphones & tablets, such as the Samsung's Galaxy Note 3, Tab 3 & Tab 4, S4 & S5, HTC One, and LG G3. (Sorry, LG G2 is not supported)
Replaces Canon RC-1 / RC-5 / RC-6, Nikon ML-L3, Olympus RM-1 remotes.
Forget about your automatic camera and start creating your professional photographs for your amazing photograph album from the DSLR camera right now!
This is photography tips for beginners to use DSLR camera.
You can learn how to start using the DSLR camera from this application for FREE!
Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software. Built-in Google+ capabilities make it even more powerful to share your images with your friends and family.
PRAISE FOR SNAPSEED:
“Snapseed…first-class photo-editing software.” ~~Roy Furchgott, New York Times
“Snapseed...offers an incredible level of control over its effects and filters.” ~~Jaymar Cabebe, CNET
• Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift
• Add Image Borders for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via Google+, email, and any other service you have installed.
• Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
• Phone or Tablet
• JPEG photos
• Language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), and Arabic
GET IN TOUCH:
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Auto Correct - Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
• Selective Adjust - Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
• Tune Image - Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Straighten & Rotate - Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
• Crop - Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Black & White - Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage Films - Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama - Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
• Grunge - Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt-Shift - Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
• Details - Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus - Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
• Frames - Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
• Retrolux - Make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more.
No Computer or laptop is required, just connect your camera with only USB OTG cable to your Android device
Please note that this application is still in BETA phase and there may be issues with your camera!
Please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will do my best to solve the issue.
Supported Canon EOS DSLR:
Fully compatible cameras: 1D Mark IV, 1D X, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 50D, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 60D, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 650D / Rebel T4i / Kiss X6, 7D, 1100D / Rebel T3
Partially compatible cameras: 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 30D, 40D, 400D / Rebel XTi / Kiss X, 450D / Rebel XSi / Kiss X2, 1000D / Rebel XS / Kiss F
- Live View
- Auto Focus
- Bulb capture
- Manual focus adjustments
- Zoom control
- Video recording
- Live View support during Movie mode, including Live View while recording
- Full Screen Mode
- HDR Exposure Bracketing
- Timelapse controller: standard / extended with Bramping option (Bulb Mode)
- Live view histogram
- Grid overlay
- Shutter speed
- ISO speed
- Focus and Zoom area
- Picture Style
- White Balance
- Color Temperature
- Metering Mode
- Preview images taken
- HDR Timelapse
- Android 3.1+ phone or tablet with USB host mode (Most devices since Android 3.1).
- Canon DSLR camera: EOS 5D, 60D, ...
- USB cable to connect them both.
- Correct USB OTG cable adapter, if applicable.
DslrRC Extended has new futures including:
- extended time lapse controller with Bramping option which using Camera Bulb Mode
- Hdr Controller (up to 17 Shots)
- Interacting with camera
The DslrRC Hardware Receiver is available for purchase at http://dslrsystems.com/?page_id=57
or build it by yourself: http://dslrsystems.com/?page_id=61
DslrRC Extended Wireless Remote Controller is the app that allows you to control most of a camera's functions from your Android device.
- Android 2.0 or Up device
- Canon EOS DSLR
- The Hardware Arduino Bluetooth receiver
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View (basic function "Turn On/Off Live View on camera LCD")
- Auto Focus
- Manual focus adjustments
- Video Recording (Start/Stop)
- Focus Stacking Assistant
- Extended time lapse controller with Bramping option which using Camera Bulb Mode
- Hdri Controller with option to take up to 17 shots with 1-4Ev apart.
- Focus position
- Shutter speed
- ISO speed
- White Balance
- Metering Mode
DslrRC Extended Remote Controller has been tested with the following hardware:
- Canon EOS: 5D Mk II
and should work with 50D, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 60D, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 7D, 1100D / Rebel T3
NOTICE: The product is not finished yet and there still might be some issues.