No good Won't let me sign up says check connection. It won't even allow me to get into my company's meetings. If there isn't an improvement I'm uninstalling it for good this time
Horrible software Needs ability to select user and a button to view cam. I'm over here searching through pages looking for someones cam... Ridiculous
Chats on cell phone cover too much Views clean enlarges well. Would be nice if chats can be shut off. Chats between attendees annoying as they cover to much of the screen too much on a cell phone.
Don't like the forced camera "on" I liked the app but didn't like that it wouldn't open the link to the meeting unless I allowed access to my camera. Why have a camera off option that you can't use??
Champ! Clearest video phone ever! Many video phones always go choppy , lagging, etc at some point except this. Perrfect for any quality phones n computers. Always crystal clear. Must have! Will order a full verison for PC!
Looks like an iPhone port Why doesnt the app even look like an Android app? The terrible, blindingly white UI looks like it was ripped straight from iOS 7.
1. Fix issue where users receive no video from on-premise meeting
2. Fix issue where users status goes offline
3. Fix incorrect display of meeting information for scheduled meetings
4. Fix crash issue on inviting H323 devices if a huge number of H323 devices were configured
5. Improve usability for remote camera control
6. Other bug fixes
Booyah is a *super* fast way to video chat with your friends and groups.