You can use it to show your media files or your friends' (e.g. connect to their Instagram account). Additionally, it can display extra information (exif) from your pictures, including comment tags (that you can add from your computer, to describe your holiday photos), date of creation or a mini map from where the photo was taken.
It has trigger functions so that it will start automatically at certain events. You can, for example set the slideshow to start when you get back home and plug your device to recharge.
Please contact through email if you have any problem configuring or running NetSlide.
See below the features on each version:
- Photo and video slideshow
- Show local content
- Show content from Dropbox (Images only), Instagram, Flickr, Reddit, Imgur and more!
- Show map from where photos were taken
- Show exif information
- Slideshow start/stop schedule
- Limited transitions
- Limited number of sources
- Limited advanced configuration options
- All the features in Lite version, plus...
- No ads
- Define any number of sources
- Automatically cycle between multiple sources
- Start on boot option
- Additional transitions
- External video player (use your favourite player for videos that cannot be shown with the native Android player)
- Hide background text
- Change color scheme
- All the features in Standard version, plus...
- Includes all the advanced configuration options
- Change background text
- Automated content synchronization (i.e. update media every x minutes)
- Ticker option to display scrolling text from RSS (news, facebook, etc.)
- Keep downloaded content on exit (i.e. cached content will display even if no network connection is available)
- Remote configuration (e.g. add new sources to all devices). Contact for details on how to set up
Müzik, sanat, kültür ve iş etkinlikleri takvimi her an yanınızdadır.
Canlı yayınları her yerden - evde, işte, yolda, seyahatte izleyin.
Kaçırdığınız canlı yayın programları için endişe etmeyin. Video kayıtlarını bir ay süreyle izleyebilirsiniz.
Özel donanımlı stüdyomuzdaki konserlerin ses kayıt albümlerini büyük bir keyifle dinleyin. Erişimi kolay videosunu da izleyin.
Derneklere ait, kuruluş festivallerine ait ve özel yapım konserlerin videoları bir aradadır. İlgilendiğiniz konserleri defalarca izleyin.
Şehir kameralarını, TV ekranlarını dilediğiniz her an izleyin.
Please download and rate and look out for exciting new updates!
Stream music from your computer to phone!
Control PowerPoint, image slide shows
Navigate and launch websites from phone
Acts as a WiFi touchpad/keyboard (improved!)
Includes patent-pending Media Deck™ technology.
Flinger.co allows you to fling almost anything with a URL from any screen to any other screen. Open Flinger.co on your TV's browser and then use the Flinger.co Remote Chrome Extension to right click on YouTube links and instantly fling them to the TV. Share the Flinger.co channel URL with your friends and fling together.
- Special integration built-in for videos on YouTube.com and slide-decks on SlideShare.net. As well as Vimeo integration. Many more sites to fling coming soon.
Gebruik CarViewer ter ondersteuning van de autoverkoop, een bedrijfspresentatie, instructiefilm of persoonlijke videoboodschap aan relaties of vrienden. Maak een eigen verkoopcommercial en stel een video samen op basis van foto's gecombineerd met filmopname, spreek zelf in of gebruik de automatische voice-over, kies de gewenste opties en bijpassende muziek. Plaats de presentatie op autoverkoopsites of deel deze via Youtube, Facebook, Twitter of Whatsapp.
The stimuli presenter application displays speech spectrograms and enables playback of speech stimuli. It primarily targets tablet devices, as an interactive one-on-one aid for at-conference speech stimuli presentation, where playback of speech stimuli augmented with spectrogram plots is of interest.
Currently, both the audio stimuli (in 'wav' format) as well as the spectrograms (in 'png' format) are generated offline and must be uploaded to the /sdcard/Stimuli folder on the device prior to use. MATLAB scripts have been provided to make this task easier. The scripts along with sample stimuli are uploaded to the /sdcard/Stimuli folder on the device when the application is run.