This app has been integrated into Digital Genius.
If you rate less than five stars make sure you leave a comment so i know what i have to add or change to improve the app.
If you find any Bug or have any suggestion, please leave it in a comment or feel free to send me an e-mail to email@example.com
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
* Fixed case where don't care conditions caused incorrect results. (Thanks to user warma2d for pointing out the problem)
* Added ability to specify don't care conditions to minimize functions even more.
* Fixed bug that resulted in incorrect maxterm expressions.
* Application now removes non-essential redundant terms meaning result obtained is one of the simplest forms of the boolean expression submitted.
* Fixed crash glitch that occurred when minimization should have resulted in 1 or 0
* Fixed case where number of variables exceeded number of letters in alphabet that caused weird looking functions.
* Added vertical scroll bars for cases where output exceeds screen height.
- Truth table
- Karnaugh map
- Simplified expression for Karnaugh
- Dual expression
- Canonical form (sum of products and product of sums)
- Circuit diagram (not yet available)
It is flexible in the expression syntax (you can read this rules in the Help section of the application menu):
- Variables name must be composed by one or more alfanumeric characters.
- AND operation (logical conjunction) can be represented by &, && and *.
- OR operation (logical disjunction) can be represented by |, || and +.
- Variables can be grouped by parenthesis () and brackets .
- Variables and grouped expressions can be negated by single quotes ' and exclamations !.
Logically equivalent to performing a Karnaugh map; implements Quine-McCluskey reduction.
Can handle don't care conditions and produces the most minimal representation of the Boolean function.
Please feel free to contact me with questions/comments and rate it if you enjoy it!
63-bit capability. Calculator functions AND, OR, XOR, NOT and Shift included. Copy and paste to clipboard.
It is designed for the buttons to be pressed on the screen - doesn't work with a keyboard (no plans to support hardware keyboard; please use the buttons on the screen).
Requires Android 1.6 and above. Full functionality both portrait and landscape on large screen tablet devices.
Some functions may be added on request - feel free to email me with comments or suggestions (ASCII support is under consideration). Thanks for the feedback so far.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
Fixed difference between range when given yards and equivalent inches.