This app has been integrated into Digital Genius.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Our Team is working on more calculators and more features will be added to this app, it might take us a little while to create new features in the app. Thank you for all your contribution and help. we appreciate it.
*Ohms Law Calculator
*SMD Resistor Code
• Add multiple accounts
• Upload data
• Download data
• Manage your data (delete, rename, copy, move and more)
• Photo slideshow
• Take pictures or videos and upload it directly
• Voice recording
• Synchronize between server and smartphone/tablet
• Activate PIN lock
• Many setting options
MyDrive – http://www.mydrive.ch/
Softronics Communication AG – http://www.softronics.ch/produkte
Do you need help or do you have questions about using this app?
Our support team will help you.
You can contact us at http://www.softronics.ch/support/support.php
SandScan has 3 major aspects that make the whole process a lot easier:
- A scanner that ascertains the chip name from a picture
- A fully functional Octopart search interface
- Integrated ecDB.net management
Simply take a picture of a chip, crop it and SandScan will extract the chip name to search. This can be especially useful for long and hard to read FPGA names.
Take advantage of the extensive Octopart search database. Not only does it return part details, but it also gives you a link to the datasheet! To make it easier on your phone, the PDF opens in Google Docs. If you don’t have it installed, it will load the website version, which renders the PDF for you.
ecDB is a new and awesome website that lets you keep all your parts in an online database. On top of that, you can make comprehensive BOMs for your various projects. SandScan lets you auto fill the details from Octopart results and upload them to your ecDB account.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
This is required by the ad provider (Inner-active) to provide advertising based on your rough geographic location (eg: the province/state you’re in). It also helps with targeted advertising. This is advantageous to everybody, the idea being you get ads for things you might actually care about, as opposed the usual “free iDevice” scam ads. That’s all the personal information SandScan gives to the ad provider. It does not read or give away your phone number, email or anything else personal.
Octopart, Octopart.com, PartList, The most exciting development in electronic parts search since Shockley was found doping silicon, are registered trademarks of Octopart, Inc.
ecDB, ecdb.net, and anything else relating to ecDB are trademarks of their respective owners.
Fixed difference between range when given yards and equivalent inches.