OUIGO dessert Marne-La-Vallée, Marseille, Lyon et Montpellier.
Mais aussi Valence, Avignon, Nîmes et Aix-en-Provence.
C'est vrai ce n’est pas toute la France, mais c'est un bon début non ?
Avec l’appli OUIGO :
- Je réserve mes billets OUIGO à partir de 10€* pour les adultes et 5€ pour les enfants**.
- Je retrouve tous les détails de mes réservations en cours, et télécharge mes M-Billets
A bientôt sur nos lignes !
*Tarif OUIGO TTC par personne et par trajet, voir conditions de l’offre sur www.ouigo.com
** Accompagné d'un adulte, voir conditions de l'offre sur www.ouigo.com
L'application iDTGV vous accompagne à chaque étape de votre voyage sur plus de 30 destinations :
- Gérez vos dossiers de voyage, et créez depuis votre mobile vos m-billets dématérialisés pour accéder à votre iDTGV. Fini les billets perdus !
- Trouvez les meilleurs tarifs et réservez vos voyages en quelques clics depuis votre Smartphone.
- Recevez des notifications vous informant d’un problème de trafic sur votre train, des animations qui ont lieu à bord, ou encore les messages du services clients qui vous concernent.
- Retrouvez une sélection d’applications (jeux, actualités, lecture, musique, …) pour occuper votre voyage à bord.
- Mémorisez facilement les trajets que vous effectuez fréquemment, et soyez informés en priorité de l’ouverture des réservations.
- En route pour de nouvelles aventures ? iDTGV vous accompagne dans la découverte de votre destination en vous proposant une sélection d’applications dédiées à la ville ou à la région dans laquelle vous vous rendez !
N’attendez plus, et téléchargez dès maintenant l’application iDTGV !
*Live departures and arrivals powered by National Rail Enquiries
*Plan journeys across the UK National Rail network (sorry, not N.Ireland)
*Directions to stations
*Realtime delay and platform info
*London Underground information
1) Train Schedule with Save Option
2) Pnr enquiry, pnr tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc.
3) Seat Availability with SMS option. Supports Quick Availability if you know the Train Number.
4) Find all the trains for any day between two railway stations. Also supports Via Station option that can help you get indirect trains between two stations.
4) Train Fare
5) Train Live Status (Expected Arrival / Departure)
6) Passingby Trains (Trains arriving and departing at a railway station in the next few hours)
7) Book Tickets via IRCTC mobile site with an option to auto login
8) View Train Route and Train Live Status on Google Maps
9) Easy Share Option (SMS, Email etc) for Train Schedule, PNR and Train Live Status
10) Save Information like PNR, Train Schedule
11) Download Cool FreeApps using Google Play Store
12) Get information about special trains and cancelled trains
13) Store User Preferences about Travel Class, Fare Concession and Age of the Passenger
14) Seat / Berth Map
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
-Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
-Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
-Convenient way to save and share information.
-Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
-Provides easy access to the irctc mobile site for ticket booking with an option to auto login
-Supports both Portrait and Landscape modes
-Supports Action Bar on Older Android versions providing a consistent UI
Tips to Use the App
-Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
-Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information. Save username and password credentials for your irctc mobile site to enable auto login
-Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
-Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
-Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
-Table Rows are clickable and can be used to get detailed information
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
Book your train tickets online using this mobile Application.
The application contains mobile app version of the IRCTC mobile website
The application takes you to the bookmarked mobile site
We do not save any usernames or passwords
It contains CITIBANK as a PAYMENT GATEWAY after selecting it YOU CAN USE OTHER BANK's DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS ALSO.
This application is for booking your train tickets in Indian Railways. This app uses network connection for contacting the server. You can book both tatkal and general tickets through this app.
Tags: IRCTC , Railway , Train , Book Tickets , Ticket Booking , Indian Railways , IRCTC Login
** Winner of the 2013 Mobby's Award for the best app. **
Remember the last time you tried finding train tickets and how long and difficult the process was to find the right train or fare? Finding which days a train runs on, or which class to choose, or to find availability, PNR status, routes or accurate fares is now easier! Indian rail & trains app uses the power of India’s leading trip planning site, ixigo.com to search across all train information and routes in India, with comprehensive data and an awesome user experience across all mobile devices!
With Indian rail & trains app, you can:
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- See train timetable for all passenger and express trains
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check real-time availability for over 2500+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Trains running status
- Rate & review trains
- Browse through routes of multiple trains to choose the most convenient option
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Explore seat/berth maps to find convenient seats
- Get real time running status of trains
- Add trains to your Favourites to create a ready reference to plan your trip
- Redirect to IRCTC Official app for bookings
This app covers all major trains in India, including:
- Shatabdi Express Trains
- Rajdhani Express Trains
- Duronto Express Trains
- Garib Rath Trains
- Jan Shatabdi Trains
- Inter-city Trains
- Superfast Trains
- Select Passenger Trains
- Coming Soon: Local MEMU / EMU Trains, Suburban Trains
Finds availability and status for all coach classes : Sleeper (SL), Third AC (3 AC), Second AC (2 AC), First AC (1 AC), Chair Car (CC) etc.
- Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Konkan Railway, Eastern Railway (ER), Centrail Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), and all other railway zones.
Indian rail & trains app provides information of all trains running across India with their current schedules, fares & routes clearly displayed for passengers to make informed decisions while planning their trips. Backed by intelligent technology, the app is very light on the phone’s memory and is available for free!
So leave your train travel worries behind with Indian rails & trains app, brought to you by ixigo.com!
ixigo believes in making cool apps for travelers - do write a rating/review if you love the app !
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit IRCTC official website / app to make your bookings.
This App is available in English, French, German and Dutch.
Book your international train journeys
- Book train tickets to more than 100 international destinations including: Brussels, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Schiphol, Cologne, Aachen, Frankfurt, ...
- Find international trains in one single application and book tickets for Eurostar, Thalys, TGV, IC and ICE.
- Are you a frequent traveller? Use your loyalty and discounts cards to get the best fares. Corporate rates are also supported.
- Gain time by saving your travel preferences to use when making your reservations.
- Use Visa, Mastercard or American Express for ticket purchases. Payments are fully secured during processing by our partner Ogone.
- For additional peace of mind, opt for journey cancellation insurance when booking your tickets.
Your mobile tickets
- View and use your mobile tickets in My tickets. Once these are downloaded to your mobile phone, you no longer need access to the internet.
- For each passenger you will receive a 2-D bar code that can be scanned by ticket collectors or at the Eurostar check-in.
- Consult your travel details, such as departure and arrival times, carriage and seat reservations.
- In case of problems a PDF version of your ticket is immediately available via My Tickets.
Enjoy personalised service
- Need to cancel or exchange your tickets? This is easy via My Tickets which has "Click-to-Call" integration with our Contact Centre.
- Click and call our agents who are available to help you 7 days a week.
- Mobile users also receive priority service from our Contact Centre.
- Save time: share your details, so our agents can see your data on-screen when you call.
- Whenever you cancel or change tickets, simply "refresh" to have new tickets ready for use on your mobile phone.
Discover our train destinations
- Discover the best events, points of interest and restaurants at your destination.
- See the exact location of your destination on Google maps
- Book hotel accommodation via our mobile integration with Booking.com
Want to know when you can get confirm Indian rail tickets for all the trains between two stations?
Want to know running status of train?
Want to know PNR status only when it changes state?
Want to save and/or share E-Ticket from IRCTC in mobile to show that you care for mother earth by not taking printout?
Want to know PNR status from your IRCTC account?
Want to cancel E-ticket from your IRCTC account?
Want to know train numbers by just typing few characters of train?
Want to get and save PNR status?
Want to Book tickets via SMS (Pay via Zipcash)?
If any of these question's answer is YES then this app is for you.
Other apps presents the data as it is, but we process the data to present most useful information.
This app works best with WiFi. It works on tablet also.
Go ahead and try out.
Let us know the other features you would like to have.
If you find any issue, please mail us or write in comment so that we can fix it, low rating without comment will not help anybody.
For tutorial and further information on functioning of this application,please refer below given blog:
Request to users: Please help us to improve this app by knowing us if any station is not found or wrong station code etc..
If you want us to continue work on this project, buy pro version.
Keyword: Availability, Indian Rail, Ticket available, Confirm ticket, Rail, Indian railway, PNR, Train running status, availability, Book Ticket, IRCTC, Seat availability, Confirm Seat Availability, PNR status, IRCTC ticket cancel,
Indian Railway, Best Indian Railway Application, Indian railway application, Book IRCTC Ticket,Book ticket
using SMS, Train fare, Train between stations,Indian railway, Indian Rail application, Best Indian Rail application, Great Indian Railway application,PNR checking, Railway PNR checking, Rail PNR status, IRCTC application, Good IRCTC application, Indian Railway ticket availability, Indian Rail confirm ticket availability, Confirm Indian rail seat availability, train running , running status, running status application, train schedule, Indian railway train schedule, Indian rail train schedule, Correct train schedule, train schedule application, Indian railway train fare, Indian rail train fare, train fare application, Railway fare, Station code, Stations, Train stations, Station name, Station name to station code, SMS train ticket booking, SMS ticket booking, Indian rail SMS ticket booking, ticket booking using SMS, Good Indian railway application, Good Indian rail application, Good android application, Good application, Best Indian railway application, Best Indian rail application, Best android application, Best Indian Train application, Best application
Bus Booking can be done through Bus India, Redbus, Abhibus
Train Booking through IRCTC booking (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation)
Airlines booking through Cleartrip, Makemytrip, Goibibo, Expedia, Yatra
Mobile Recharge through Paytm, Freecharge.in, Mobikwik and RechargeitNow for all mobile networks Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Aircel, MTS and many more
You can book almost all kind of transport service available in the country. You can also recharge your mobile as well as your DTH whoever your operator may be, all are supported. If you’re using multiple apps for booking tickets and recharging your mobile, then this app is best choice for you. It can easily replace all those apps.
Since it covers almost all transport and mobile services, not all of them listed here. Few of them are
Bus Booking :
KSRTC : Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
GSRTC : Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Bus India : Using this you can book all State Govt. transport available across nation. Bus India is promoted by Govt. of India. List of few state transport services below
APSRTC -Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
MSRTC - Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
KSRTC - Kerala State Road Transport Corporation
TNSTC (SETC) – Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation
ASTC - Assam State Transport Corporation
BSRTC - Bihar State Road Transport Corporation
OSRTC - Orissa State Road Transport Corporation
DTC - Delhi Transport Corporation
UPSRTC - Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
WBSTC - West Bengal Surface Transport Corporation
PUNBUS - Punjab Roadways
KTC GOA - Kadamba Transport Corporation GOA
JKSRTC - J&K State Road Transport Corporation
RSRTC - Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation
SBSTC - South Bengal State Transport Corporation
HPTDCL - Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation
BMTC – Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
You can also book most of the private transport services available in the country through most well known sites Redbus and Abhibus. Few private transport operators are
EBus, VRL Travels, New Deccan Travels, Kalpana Bus, SRS Travels, National Travels, SRE, Sharma Transports, Kaveri Kamakshi Travels, North India Bus
Use IRCTC booking service for train ticket booking. You can also use this service for checking PNR status.
Use India Rail Info to find trains between two stations and other train related information.
Flight booking supported Airlines:
Air India, Go Air, Indigo, Spicejet, Jet Airways, Indian Airlines, JetKonnect, Air Asia
Supported Operators for Mobile and Data card recharge:
Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Aircel, MTS and many more
Supported DTH Operators:
Tata Sky, Airtel, Dish TV, Videocon and many more
Now with newer version you can book movie tickets. Cinema tickets can be booked through Inox movies and TicketDada
Taxi / Cab booking has been added. Currently you can book any taxicab with following services:
Taxi For Sure
Clear Car Rental
Book all kind of rooms in deluxe, luxury, 3 star, 5 star, 7 star hotels across all cities.
This app only directs the user to avail required service and we are not responsible for any financial or technical difficulties faced by the user due to network failure, device failure or any other complications.
All transaction related problems should be addressed to respective websites. All transactions are handled through secure payment gateway. User of this app is solely responsible for all actions through this app. We don’t have any control over your transactions. All of them handled by respective websites. If you face any problem, please raise a request with them.
If you find any bug in this app or need any improvement please email us. Also please don’t forget to rate us.
We also support many payment systems (ICICI, IMPS, ZipCash). For IMPS we have automated OTP generation also for many banks.
It is completely Advertisement Free.
1. Sending SMS for registration to IRCTC.
2. Sending SMS to get the availability and transaction id.
3. Parsing of Transaction Id.
4. Sending SMS for Payment.
5. Generation of OTP for Many banks (We will keep on supporting other banks in coming releases)
6. Master passenger List.
7. Notifying after successful booking of tickets.
Help is provided for all booking processes.
Please check help for prerequisites.
Happy Booking Tickets via SMSs.
Request: Please mail steps of OTP generation of banks which are not supported in APP.
Keywords: SMS ticket booking, OTP, IRCTC, Train ticket booking, IRCTC ticket booking, Railway ticket booking, Ticket booking SMS, Indian Rail Ticket Booking,Indian Railway Ticket Booking,IMPS ticket booking,ICICI ticket booking,Zipcash Ticket Booking,IMPS,OTP generation,Ticket Booking SMS, Best Indian Railway ticket booking application