Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
Split longs tasks to small parts with short breaks. Use countdown timer to check task progress.
Application displays banner ads.
WAKE_LOCK - to ensure that notifications are posted on time
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required since Android 4.4+ to read played track information
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - ads
Spending a ton of hours trying to work still feels like a ton of hours of work, even if you end up getting nothing done. With the 30/30 cycle, you're only working half the time, and the relaxation time actually feels like relaxation without the stress of work. This makes many continuous hours of work much more bearable and productive.
For people in situations where "work" can fill the entire day when the responsibilities of work, school, and family projects are all factored in, spreading breaks and relaxation throughout a long day is a great way to fit in needed rest.
THIS APP IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN 45/15 VERSION !
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do it (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo, just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Reorder and edit existing tasks
* Takes advantage of the latest hi-res displays
* Access and sync your tasks with the free web version at http://www.tomorrow.do -
* you can add tasks from Google Chrome with an easy extension
Available Widgets for your Android Home Page (via In-App Purchase)
* A 1x1 icon widget which just shows how many tasks are left for today
* A 3x3 and a 4x4 widget to show you a quick view of your tasks for today and let you add tasks quickly
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync and Font settings by pressing the menu button on your phone
Setting up sync:
1. Press the menu button, select 'Settings'
2. Enter an email and password to protect your tasks
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
"Stay Focused" is the answer to many of your concerns.
Now forget the hassle of exam or work as you wasted lot of time already, no need to worry about that.
Let our app take care of all that for you! Because we understand your requirements.
- No Ads.
- Allows you to use app as per time limit.(e.g 15 Mins whatsapp per day)
- Active days.
- Different time limit for different apps.
- Extremely easy to use. Simplicity at its best.
- Lollipop support.
** If you vote 1 star, please say why, otherwise I can't fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions! **
** Beta app,kindly bare with us.
** This app has nothing to do with Stay Focusd Chrome extension.
Focusing on time: Be time rich. See how much time things actually take to do. See what time you'll be done with each task. Move tasks around while the timer is going without worrying about losing progress. Control the timer like a music playlist - play, pause, stop, put it on auto-repeat so tasks completed will be re-added to the bottom, put on continuous mode so the timer will automatically move through tasks as their time's up and you don't have to intervene. Enter full-screen mode for less distraction and to reinforce the idea of focusing on one task at a time. Optional countdown alerts, status bar notifications, and a widget all give you awareness and control of your time.
Stay Organized and In Sync: Google Task Syncing is available to make it easy to connect not just with Google Tasks but other services such as Todoist that focus more on organization (more direct integration is planned). See this Zapier recipe a user of Do Now created: https://zapier.com/zapbook/todoist/google-tasks/38205/todoist-new-incomplete-task-to-google-tasks-new-task/.
Make time look good: Multiple themes to choose from and more coming! Widget theme matching app theme is being rolled out.
No ads!: The only ads are optional - you can opt-in to get rewards for completing tasks that are usually discounts/deal types. In-app purchases available include unlocking extra features and themes.
Recommended usage is to follow a technique like Pomodoro or 30/30 as well as GTD. Break up your day into chunks of time and assign some amount of time to each task you want to get done otherwise known as time boxing. There’s no need to be rigid - you can vary the duration for each task and the app will keep track of the time and tell you when it’s time to move on.
Turning on continuous and repeat mode as well as the countdown option make it a powerful interval timing for your workouts or structured work tasks.
Check out the settings page for options. Feel free to use the Help & Feedback option to learn more and reach the developer for feedback.
Networking-related permissions are used by Google Task Syncing, Kiip - the rewards service, Google analytics, Google Play for purchasing items.
Vibrate permission is used for timing notifications (can be disabled in settings)
Sync and account related permissions are required to sync with Google tasks (optional feature).
If you'd like to participate in translating this app please contact me.
G+ (with access to beta/alpha versions): https://plus.google.com/communities/116626905003478130395
Public Requests/Bugs/Roadmap tracking: https://trello.com/b/UCDOElzB
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done. No more distractions, focus on what’s important.
ClearFocus sports an elegant interface designed not to get in your way. It’s as easy to use as possible: tap once and start working.
To keep you focused and let you get the best out of yourself, ClearFocus comes with customizable settings that you can set to fit your style.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
"This app represents mobile task management at it finest." - Mashable
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favourite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/android for details.
★ Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
★ Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
★ Get reminded with notifications for tasks due or nearby.
★ Widgets and badge goodness for your home screen.
★ And more! See www.rmilk.com/pro for details.
Follow Us For Updates:
• A self-motivated and interesting method to help you beat phone addiction
• Cultivate your personal pattern of time management: make good use of 30-minutes to fully concentrate on your work and finish it effectively
• Share your forest with friends
• Track your history in a simple and pleasant way
• Customize your whitelist : Leaving Forest and using apps in whitelist won’t kill your tree.
- Block ANY number of apps & their notifications
- Schedule any no. of Locks any time: now, in the future, or weekly
- Block any websites (on Chrome App ONLY)
(NOTE: Please note that Website Blocking in Chrome will not work in Incognito mode. This is for your privacy so that no apps get you web address in Incognito mode.)
You can focus on the task that you actually matter to you. Focus on your deadlines & fight procrastination. Got a deadline coming up? Need procrastination help? Want to become efficient by keeping a strict focus? The app teaches you strict self-discipline and efficient use of time. If you are distracted and need to concentrate, the app will lock out the right elements to train your mind to stop wasting time. Get FocusON & Fight Nomophobia. Once you conquer all distractions with your intensive focus, possibilities are limitless.
This app is perfect for exam time. Set a timer and get unbelievable amount of study done. Got a deadline coming up, setup a block and get that paper done! Finding yourself in trouble in classes, setup a block and focus in right into the material. Get this app to stay productive, fight smartphone addiction, be productive right before exams and deadlines and finally fight off procrastination.
This app is better than just simple Pomodro Timer apps, this will actually lock our the apps that are distracting you and cause procrastination during exams or deadlines.
We only request that if you like the app, please leave a good review and share it in your social media.
** If you have any issues with the app, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before voting it 1 star. I respond to all emails within 24 hours. **
The Free version comes with basic but powerful Mind Mapping features.
• SimpleMind for Android FULL version adds tons of productivity boosting features - available in Google Play
• SimpleMind Desktop is available for Windows and Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
• SimpleMind for iOS is available for iPhone/iPad - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/touch
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Universal version: user interfaces natively designed for phones and tablets.
Android 3.0 and higher - some features only available in Android 4.0 or newer.
Optimized for both phones and tablets.
There is also a feature where you can set such smartphone-lockdowns regularly each week or so. So if you want to study during the week from 2 to 4 pm you can create a profile in which you select app block from Monday to Friday from 2 to 4 pm. Now you wont be distracted by any apps during your studies, but you won´t miss any importaint call.
ATTENTION: If SMS block is activated all incoming SMS are deleted. If you want to block SMS without deleting them please use the App block and select the sms app instead.
-Don't let your smartphone distract you
-Perfect learning aid
-Turn off whatever app you want whenever you want
-Block calls, but make exception (as for example your prof)
-Set blocks by days of the week or choose to block for a set timed period
-Improve your productivity
If you find any bugs or missing feature just let us know!
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
» Exclusively on Android!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, repeating within a time period, sound and vibrate optional
• Home screen / lock screen widget
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Motivational images
• Export to CSV
• Google Fit integration
» How it works:
1. Set up a habit
2. Tell HabitBull how you went for a day
3. Watch your daily streak increase
Habits are no more than routines which you perform subconsciously. To build one - train yourself. To break one, find another one which is similar, yet different and nicer, and repeat it until it sticks.
To assist you with this HabitBull lets you set reminders for each habit and displays them on days when you need to be successful. This is especially useful if you have a to do list with repeating tasks or if you want to be reminded to do the same thing every day. It can also be used as a calendar planning tool or checklist, but also as a very effective repeating reminder (e.g. to drink water every 2 hours).
HabitBull does feel a little like a game in which you compete with yourself. The task is to get a long streak for the habit you are working on by covering your goals. The longer the better. It takes a couple of months to fully build a new routine, so don't give up - it takes time and if you are consistent it will work; even if it takes a few attempts.
There are many things which you may want to improve. HabitBull can be used as a planner in building habits like taking your pills regularly, exercise, or keep to a diet. It can also be used as a helper for people suffering from memory problems. As for your vices, HabitBull can be a useful goal tracking tool, or a smart notebook, to assist you while breaking bad habits like nail-biting, drinking alcohol and even improving your dating skills.
It is entirely up to you, really. But why not give it a try and have a convenient helper on the go?
It is a simple, unobtrusive way to improve your focus and get your work done. It checks up on you to make sure you're doing your work and not loafing. A random timer means you can't predict when it will check on you. Perfect for writers, programmers, students, or anyone who needs to stay focused while doing independent work.
This premium version, StayOnTaskPLUS, has all of the features that StayOnTaskLITE has, plus:
- Customizable alarm tones
- A customizable background image
- The ability to schedule times to automatically start tracking work sessions
- The ability to temporarily pause your work sessions