Spending a ton of hours trying to work still feels like a ton of hours of work, even if you end up getting nothing done. With the 30/30 cycle, you're only working half the time, and the relaxation time actually feels like relaxation without the stress of work. This makes many continuous hours of work much more bearable and productive.
For people in situations where "work" can fill the entire day when the responsibilities of work, school, and family projects are all factored in, spreading breaks and relaxation throughout a long day is a great way to fit in needed rest.
THIS APP IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN 45/15 VERSION !
Split longs tasks to small parts with short breaks. Use countdown timer to check task progress.
Application displays banner ads.
WAKE_LOCK - to ensure that notifications are posted on time
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required since Android 4.4+ to read played track information
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - ads
Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done. No more distractions, focus on what’s important.
ClearFocus sports an elegant interface designed not to get in your way. It’s as easy to use as possible: tap once and start working.
To keep you focused and let you get the best out of yourself, ClearFocus comes with customizable settings that you can set to fit your style.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
"Stay Focused" is the answer to many of your concerns.
Now forget the hassle of exam or work as you wasted lot of time already, no need to worry about that.
Let our app take care of all that for you! Because we understand your requirements.
- No Ads.
- Allows you to use app as per time limit.(e.g 15 Mins whatsapp per day)
- Active days.
- Different time limit for different apps.
- Extremely easy to use. Simplicity at its best.
- Lollipop support.
** If you vote 1 star, please say why, otherwise I can't fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions! **
** Beta app,kindly bare with us.
** This app has nothing to do with Stay Focusd Chrome extension.
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
Focusing on time: Be time rich. See how much time things actually take to do. See what time you'll be done with each task. Move tasks around while the timer is going without worrying about losing progress. Control the timer like a music playlist - play, pause, stop, put it on auto-repeat so tasks completed will be re-added to the bottom, put on continuous mode so the timer will automatically move through tasks as their time's up and you don't have to intervene. Enter full-screen mode for less distraction and to reinforce the idea of focusing on one task at a time. Optional countdown alerts, status bar notifications, and a widget all give you awareness and control of your time.
Stay Organized and In Sync: Google Task Syncing is available to make it easy to connect not just with Google Tasks but other services such as Todoist that focus more on organization (more direct integration is planned). See this Zapier recipe a user of Do Now created: https://zapier.com/zapbook/todoist/google-tasks/38205/todoist-new-incomplete-task-to-google-tasks-new-task/.
Make time look good: Multiple themes to choose from and more coming! Widget theme matching app theme is being rolled out.
No ads!: The only ads are optional - you can opt-in to get rewards for completing tasks that are usually discounts/deal types. In-app purchases available include unlocking extra features and themes.
Recommended usage is to follow a technique like Pomodoro or 30/30 as well as GTD. Break up your day into chunks of time and assign some amount of time to each task you want to get done otherwise known as time boxing. There’s no need to be rigid - you can vary the duration for each task and the app will keep track of the time and tell you when it’s time to move on.
Turning on continuous and repeat mode as well as the countdown option make it a powerful interval timing for your workouts or structured work tasks.
Check out the settings page for options. Feel free to use the Help & Feedback option to learn more and reach the developer for feedback.
Networking-related permissions are used by Google Task Syncing, Kiip - the rewards service, Google analytics, Google Play for purchasing items.
Vibrate permission is used for timing notifications (can be disabled in settings)
Sync and account related permissions are required to sync with Google tasks (optional feature).
If you'd like to participate in translating this app please contact me.
G+ (with access to beta/alpha versions): https://plus.google.com/communities/116626905003478130395
Public Requests/Bugs/Roadmap tracking: https://trello.com/b/UCDOElzB
"This app represents mobile task management at it finest." - Mashable
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favourite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/android for details.
★ Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
★ Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
★ Get reminded with notifications for tasks due or nearby.
★ Widgets and badge goodness for your home screen.
★ And more! See www.rmilk.com/pro for details.
Follow Us For Updates:
New features: Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
☞ Get the most out of Any.DO:
■ Speech to text
■ Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / Google apps
■ Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
■ Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
■ Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
■ Swipe to mark a task as complete
■ Customized categories
■ Repeatable / recurring tasks
■ Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Google plus+, Twitter followers, whatsapp friends & linkedin contacts.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
Task list plans to sync with: Any.DO To do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember The Milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more.
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
Focus Lock, the digital adderall of the distracted and procrastinating masses!
Simply start by selecting the apps you want to lock out and set a timer for when they will unlock. Hit the locks and be distraction free from all the social networks and apps you are accustomed to.
Say goodbye to procrastination and say hello to Focus Lock
Timer is defaulted for 25 minutes of workflow and a 5 minute break (can be adjusted)
**The block is continuous so must be manually stopped.**
Click the lock to start the block. Long press to add to favorites.
Work for set time, during the break you will be able to use all the apps you set to block.
During the break is the only time you can stop the block; after break app will lock again.
Be rewarded for your hard work through Kiip Rewards.
---Connect with Us---
If you need help with staying on task this app will do the trick. ADD / ADHD :Keeping on track is a short - term reminder system. The app is designed to help those with ADD / ADHD to focus on the task at hand.
ADD / ADHD: Keeping on Track allows the user to set verbal reminders and notifications on their android powered device. Using ADD / ADHD: Keeping on Track is simple and straightforward.
1. Add your desired reminder. This is the reminder that will be played or spoken to you.
2. In the Repeat Every field, set the interval at which you wish to receive your notification. (Ex. If you set to 5 minutes, you will receive your notification every 5 minutes) .
3. Set your End time in the End After field. Your notification will stop once the End After time is complete.
4. The options field contains your choice of what type of notification you wish to receive.
Turning the voice option on allows your device to speak the notification to you. Vibration supported devices can use the vibrate setting. By turning on the notification sound, you will receive an alert with your notification.
5. Press the test button to test your current settings. If everything is satisfactory, press start.
6. You can pause your notification by pressing the pause button. THIS ONLY PAUSES THE NOTIFICATIONS AND NOT THE END TIME.
You can press the stop button at any time to stop your notification.
This app will help you meet your deadlines by fighting procrastination
Got a deadline coming up? Need procrastination help? Want to become efficient by keeping a strict focus? The app teaches you strict self-discipline and efficient use of time. If you are distracted and need to concentrate, the app will lock out the right elements to train your mind to stop wasting time. Get Focus Out & Fight Nomophobia. Once you conquer all distractions with your intensive focus, possibilities are limitless.
- Block ANY number of apps (including notifications) on your phone with a timer
- Schedule any no. of Locks any time: now, in the future, or weekly
- Now block Websites too (only Chrome browser supported currently) -- feature in Beta
- Supports latest Android Lollipop too
You can lock yourself out of this app for any amount of time starting anytime. This app is perfect for exam time. Set a timer and get unbelievable amount of study done. Got a deadline coming up, setup a block and get that paper done! Finding yourself in trouble in classes, setup a block and focus in right into the material. Get this app to stay productive, fight smartphone addiction, be productive right before exams and deadlines and finally fight off procrastination.
This app is better than just simple Pomodro Timer apps, this will actually lock our the apps that are distracting you and cause procrastination during exams or deadlines.
We only request that if you like the app, please leave a good review and share it in your social media.
** If you have any issues with the app, please email me at email@example.com before voting it 1 star. I respond to all emails within 24 hours. **
Tasks N ToDo's is the ultimate to-do list app that is designed to be the best personal task manager app for Android smartphones and tablets. Tasks N ToDo's helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and to-do's with minimal effort. Just key in your Google Tasks and to-do list and the app will handle the rest.
Upcoming Google Task lists and to-do's are clearly presented in a logical deadline based layout that helps you better prioritize the things that you need to do.
Setting due dates, notes, reminders for your to-do list are all easily accomplished with the minimal number of taps via the quick action menu and the quick task add interface.
Syncing your task and to-do list with Google Tasks is also extremely easy and ultra reliable. By activating Google Task sync, not only can you automatically backup your task & todo list to the cloud, your Google Tasks & todo list can also be synchronized between your Android tablet and your Android smartphone!
Tasks N ToDo's is also one of the few top android to-do list app that is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Complete List of Features
- Full synchronization support with Google Task lists using official Google Tasks API
- Setup task reminder notifications for one-time as well as repeating tasks and to-do's
- Tasks / todo entries with due dates can be set to repeat automatically with flexible recurrence schedule
- Send urgent tasks to the top of the list with one quick action
- Filter and sort your Google Tasks / to-do list anyway you want
- Drag and drop your Google Tasks / to-do list to reorder the lists any way you like
- Calendar-style date picker with quick date pickers for Today, Tomorrow and Next Week lets you quickly set due dates for your tasks and to-do's with deadlines.
- Navigate between Google Tasks & todo lists easily using swiping gestures.
- Easy task & todo list management with quick action menus
- Enter tasks into your todo list just by talking to your phone
- Even faster access with home screen widgets with quick shortcuts to add or view tasks
- Backup/restore data to SD card
- Fully optimized for both tablets and phones
This app is brought to you by Handy Apps!
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc