There is also a feature where you can set such mobile-lockdowns regularly each week or so. So if you want to study during the week from 2 to 4 pm you can create a profile in which you select app block from Monday to Friday from 2 to 4 pm. Now you wont be distracted by any apps during your studies, but you won´t miss any importaint call.
ATTENTION: If SMS block is activated all incoming SMS are deleted. If you want to block SMS without deleting them please use the App block and select the sms app instead.
-Don't let your mobile distract you
-Perfect learning aid
-Turn off whatever app you want whenever you want
-Block calls, but make exception (as for example your prof)
-Set blocks by days of the week or choose to block for a set timed period
-Improve your productivity
If you find any bugs or missing feature just let us know!
If you need help with staying on task this app will do the trick. ADD / ADHD :Keeping on track is a short - term reminder system. The app is designed to help those with ADD / ADHD to focus on the task at hand.
ADD / ADHD: Keeping on Track allows the user to set verbal reminders and notifications on their android powered device. Using ADD / ADHD: Keeping on Track is simple and straightforward.
1. Add your desired reminder. This is the reminder that will be played or spoken to you.
2. In the Repeat Every field, set the interval at which you wish to receive your notification. (Ex. If you set to 5 minutes, you will receive your notification every 5 minutes) .
3. Set your End time in the End After field. Your notification will stop once the End After time is complete.
4. The options field contains your choice of what type of notification you wish to receive.
Turning the voice option on allows your device to speak the notification to you. Vibration supported devices can use the vibrate setting. By turning on the notification sound, you will receive an alert with your notification.
5. Press the test button to test your current settings. If everything is satisfactory, press start.
6. You can pause your notification by pressing the pause button. THIS ONLY PAUSES THE NOTIFICATIONS AND NOT THE END TIME.
You can press the stop button at any time to stop your notification.
WORKFLOW (short - Details below)
★ The smoother way organize your daily tasks ★
a) Enter tasks in To Do list
b) Enter finishing time
c) Press "Start" to start your task management
TaskDash, your to do list app, will assign a time slot for each task of your to do list according to its impact. It is so easy to be organized and productive!
This SW was developed with the short ADHD attention span in mind:
- get EVERYTHING done
- minimal distraction: only one task at one time
- no hyperfocussing
- fun and easy to track to do lists, tasks, activities, chores, projects, lists, checklists, actions, schedules whatever
WHY DID I WRITE THIS TO DO LIST APP?
Observation: a lot of ADHD people are getting lost in their daily to-dos
* Not spending enough time on the items with high impact in their life but wasting time on unimportant things (loosing track of priorities)
* Forgetting about time either by doing too much at once or hyper focus
* Having trouble to start with small task
* Not following through to complete a bigger task
* Wearing the black belt of procrastination
There are a lot of time management apps or timers on the market but none it seemed to be the right one for an ADHD person (e.g. me).
Therefore I wrote one myself.
SO HOW DOES IT WORK? Task Management (longer)
Imagine you have a bunch of tasks to complete.
You enter them like in a typical To-Do List program manner but for each item you label it for its impact on your life.
(I prefer "impact" over "priority" because it requires the user to focus more on importance than on urgency)
You start with the end in mind. That means you enter your finishing time (e.g. one hour later).
The App assigns a time slot to each task for the user gets to work on it. The duration depends on the impact: the more impact the more time you will spend on this task.
And - high impact tasks are always done first! That is the way to get things done!
In the display you can only see ONE single task displayed. Other tasks are not visible so you cannot be distracted by thinking what else is on the list.
There ist a countdown timer and a progress bar on the screen to monitor how much time is still left.
When time is up the App sounds or vibrates and the you move on to the next task (aka time boxing like the pomodoro technique).
Exactly one hour later (like you have entered in the beginning) you have finished one dash through ALL of your tasks. Yeah, boost your productivity the easy, simple and fun way!
Maybe there are still open tasks left but you can delete the finished tasks and start the next dash round whenever you want.
Tasks of your To Do List can now be en-/disabled by simply touching them. If disabled a task is displayed in gray.
So you follow through bigger tasks of your task management easily just by keeping it in your list until they are finished. Now that is simple project management to generate quick achievements. Ideally you use it in combination with a calendar app like Business Calendar or Jorte Calendar.
Keywords: ADHS, ADHD, task management, phone, gtd, timer, clock, productivity, calendar, todo
Available languages include:
Task-centric coordination gives teams access to each other’s shared tasks in an intuitive interface. Use Mindjet Tasks for Android along with our award-winning web application to optimize accessibility anywhere.
•Mobile team and project dashboards: keep travel budgets in line and global teams on task
•Simple sharing and planning: coordinate event schedules from anywhere
•Dynamic task assignment: make changes on the fly to stay ahead of deadlines
•Real-time updates and team postings: stay connected on tight deadlines and launches
•Auto-prioritization of tasks: keep end goals in focus on even the most complex proposals
•Connection to Mindjet web and desktop: from phone to cloud to laptop—it’s all secure and in sync
Create plans and manage workflow on the go. Mindjet Tasks for Android gives businesses and individuals in over 170 countries visibility into team actions as well as accountability at the individual level, simplifying task management and prioritization.
Our approach is simple: we make communication task-centric, and provide access to each other’s shared tasks in an intuitive interface. Used in conjunction with the web application, what you get is a first rate team productivity tool. Add to the mix an obsessive devotion to customer service, and you have a solution that we believe you’ll soon find indispensable.
•Focus: Tasks are prioritized so people can focus on doing the most important things first
•Transparency: Team members have visibility into the shared actions and needs of the group
•Accountability: By compelling individual ownership, we minimize ambiguity and increase responsibility
•Accessibility: Files, conversations, and deadlines are centralized, secure, and always accessible.
•Email integration: We work seamlessly with email, so that those who can’t login to Mindjet Tasks don’t need to.
•Intuitive: ‘Easy-to-learn’ translates into teams being up and running with little or no training.
Simply set a goal, schedule reminders, track your progress, then share the news through your social networks.
Plus get inspired with an integrated copy of Think And Grow Rich, the inspirational self-improvement classic by Napoleon Hill.
Unlike some other goal tracking apps, ididit! keeps things simple and fun so you can spend your time on reaching your goal instead.
Set a goal—big or small
Stay focused with automated reminders
Share your progress and your achievements instantly on facebook & Twitter or Email
Better than a to-do list or calendar
Get reminders AND accountability in one App
Download ididit! — and take the first step toward transforming dreams into achievements.
ididit! is a application designed to help you set, track, share, achieve and celebrate your goals, big and small.
Based on the premise that what you focus on expands. ididit! is designed to be your little buddy helping keeping you focused on achieving what matters. If you focus on a goal every day you are likely to achieve it, you can better your chances for success when you have people who can support and hold you accountable. But goal setting can be fun too. Use ididit! to set a goal that’s important to you, schedule a notification on your device periodically reminding you of your goal. Then share your progress with friends and family by posting updates to facebook, Twitter, or send an email to people that care about you.
We, the folks who created ididit! have a goal too, we want to help a million people transform a million dreams into a million achieved goals within 12 months. Stay informed of our progress with the integrated member counter. All the while staying focused on what you want to achieve.
The Million Goals App allows you to set a goal, get automated reminders, and then share the successful achievement of your goal with friends on your social networks. The App also includes a full copy of Think And Grow Rich, the classic self-improvement work by Napoleon Hill.
Reminders gives you the freedom to control your day - it reminds you of tasks and lets you see exactly what you need to do - so that you can stay productive and never miss a beat.
The ultimate reminders app for Android
Reminders is a hassle-free reminders app, built from the ground up for Android - it’s beautiful, elegant and simple. Reminders lets you set daily, weekly and monthly reminders - and it will notify you when they are scheduled to be performed.
Beautiful and minimal
Reminders is beautiful and minimal - it shows you exactly what you need to do, and nothing more. Add tasks throughout the month, and set them to repeat daily, weekly or monthly. Arrange a schedule and organize your day effectively with Reminders
Time-based and location-based reminders
Whether you want to be reminded every Tuesday or next time you're near the library, Reminders is the perfect app. With time and location based reminders, remembering your tasks has never been easier.
Your tasks, in your pocket.
• Stay on top of what you need to do and never forget to do something important again.
• Built from the ground up to look good, and perform even better.
• Set time and location-based reminders with a tap.
• See all of your tasks in a daily or monthly view.
JusWrite captures the beauty of taking notes and organizing tasks just as on a notepad. Write down tasks, categorize them, set priority, mark as 'completed', set a reminder and much more… all using a stylus or digital pen on your smartphone or tablet.
Don’t type. JusWrite.
★ FEATURES ★
✔ Jot down notes, quick and easy
With just a few clicks, write down tasks and manage them all.
✔ Categorize, prioritize and mark 'completed'
Manage notes just as on a notepad. Categorize them under useful headers. Set priority for tasks by dragging notes up or down. Strike them out when completed.
✔ Smart reminders with quick update
Sticky notes stick no more to the wall. They jump right out of your device to remind you!
✔ Calendar mode for smarter planning
Switch effortlessly between your notes and the calendar. Organize just right :)
✔ Share a note or backup to Evernote
Backup notes to Evernote. Have some fun too and share your doodles with family and friends.
✔ Bulk attach notes to email
So, the list is really long and gotta email them all? No problem. Bulk attach to the rescue!
✔ Compact mode
Compact mode for folders and notes shows more on the screen to glance-and-go.
✔ Themes to suit different styles
Sharp, suave or fun? Set a theme to match every whim.
For support, queries or suggestions, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned to new features, updates and releases. Follow us at:
Evernote © Evernote Corporation
JusWrite © Plackal. Patent pending
[Keywords: organizer, pen, s-pen, c-pen, stylus, calendar, task, reminder, notes, plan, notepad, memo, diary, schedule, spen, cpen, DirectStylus, directstylus]
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to the Checklist app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode when no internet is available and sync once online again.
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder for each
• Templates. Get ideas for wedding, moving or baby checklists. With one click you get the full list.
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
*** Details of permissions explained below ***
EasyTodo is loaded with some of the most innovative and exciting qualities -
■ Simple and sleek - Arguably the most professional looking todo / GTD app out there, EasyTodo brings you the ultimate Android™ experience, wherever you are.
■ Everything at your fingertips - EasyTodo automatically detects the action you want to take like calling, texting or emailing someone, or visiting a place with someone and presents it as an action with the task.
■ Three more dimensions for you - With EasyTodo, you can set reminder at a place, so that it can remind you of the task whenever you're just there!
■ Type less, do more - EasyTodo suggests most relevant keywords detected from you tasks.
■ Command - Adds your tasks by voice!
■ Stay on the cloud - Sync your tasks with Google™ Tasks seamlessly with various flexible timing options. Control how often tasks are synchronized for each account.
■ Stay connected - EasyTodo helps you with suitable suggestions from your contact book while typing.
■ (Don't) Forget to remember - EasyTodo is really smart. It will add a task when you miss a call from someone, so that you never forget to call back your boss or dear one. It will also remind your friends birthday on time!
■ Cross it off - Swipe your finger to mark tasks as complete or incomplete. And you can configure this action to navigate among task lists too.
■ Find anything here - Search all your tasks with EasyTodo.
■ Experience the ease - Quickly switch between your Local and Cloud (Google™ Tasks) accounts.
■ No ads - We understand the value of your time. EasyTodo is an ad-free application.
■ And yes, feel at home ☺ EasyTodo supports the basic todo stuff too -
- Manage your tasks and todo list
- Prioritize your tasks GTD
- Categorize your tasks in Task Lists
- Sort tasks according to date / list / priority
- Set reminders for your tasks, once or repeated
- Share individual tasks and task lists
- Use home screen widgets
- Get things done :)
And many more innovative features to come in the next version!
If you ♥ EasyTodo, Like us on Facebook -
Permissions explained -
Your accounts - To allow you to add your Google Tasks account, and to prompt you to add one if you already don't have one on your phone.
Services that cost you money - Yes, you can directly make a call from EasyTodo. Add a task 'Call ABCD' and EasyTodo will show you a button clicking which ABCD will be called if he / she is in your contact book.
Your personal information - Your contact list is scanned when you type specific words like call or text.
Run at startup - Allows us to set the reminder alarms when the phone boots up
Read call log - To find out who called you last when you have a missed call. Of course you can disable the scanning in the app preference.
Your location - So that it can remind you when you are at any particular place.
Common permissions are not explained.