Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use, you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allows app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show you on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow app to backup/restore tasks and birthdays. It also help you save internet bandwidth by caching Facebook friend's profile images in Birthdays.
Identity: - It help us to notify you if there is a important bug fix or app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
Split longs tasks to small parts with short breaks. Use countdown timer to check task progress.
Application displays banner ads.
WAKE_LOCK - to ensure that notifications are posted on time
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required since Android 4.4+ to read played track information
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - ads
Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done. No more distractions, focus on what’s important.
ClearFocus sports an elegant interface designed not to get in your way. It’s as easy to use as possible: tap once and start working.
To keep you focused and let you get the best out of yourself, ClearFocus comes with customizable settings that you can set to fit your style.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do it (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo, just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Reorder and edit existing tasks
* Takes advantage of the latest hi-res displays
* Access and sync your tasks with the free web version at http://www.tomorrow.do -
* you can add tasks from Google Chrome with an easy extension
Available Widgets for your Android Home Page (via In-App Purchase)
* A 1x1 icon widget which just shows how many tasks are left for today
* A 3x3 and a 4x4 widget to show you a quick view of your tasks for today and let you add tasks quickly
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync and Font settings by pressing the menu button on your phone
Setting up sync:
1. Press the menu button, select 'Settings'
2. Enter an email and password to protect your tasks
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
"This app represents mobile task management at it finest." - Mashable
• Add and complete tasks on the go.
• Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes.
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, time estimates, repeating, lists, tags, and more.
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favourite searches as Smart Lists.
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done.
• And more! See www.rmilk.com/android for details.
★ Unlimited auto-syncing with Remember The Milk online.
★ Keep in sync with your tasks on multiple devices.
★ Get reminded with notifications for tasks due or nearby.
★ Widgets and badge goodness for your home screen.
★ And more! See www.rmilk.com/pro for details.
Follow Us For Updates:
New features: Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
☞ Get the most out of Any.DO:
■ Speech to text
■ Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / Google apps
■ Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
■ Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
■ Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
■ Swipe to mark a task as complete
■ Customized categories
■ Repeatable / recurring tasks
■ Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Google plus+, Twitter followers, whatsapp friends & linkedin contacts.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
Task list plans to sync with: Any.DO To do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember The Milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more.
Manages your Bills and reminds you before due date. Completely free App, No Hidden Charges
1. Manage all bills
2. Friendly notifications with paid/payment action
3. Ease of access
4. Backup and restore
5. Full Features are free. Not a Demo / Trial App
It's not fun when you realize you've missed paying a bill by its due date, after all they come with late payment fees. Even with the best of intentions, forgetting to pay that bill could happen more than once in a year. That's some serious money you're blowing on late payment fees.If you are trying to save money, the first thing to do is stop allowing this to happen by using our app Bills Reminder.
1. Bills Reminder is the leading app that lets you manage and organize your bills in one place. You can manage all of your utility bills etc.,
2. This app automatically posts reminders of all of your bills with simple payment action, making bill management easy and stress free.
3. This app can organize your bills as Upcoming, Overdue, Paid and Unpaid based on the due date. It allows you to access all your bills in easy manner.
4. It allows you to customize the default options. (Currency, Reminder time etc )as your wish. And you can create recurring bills to any date range.
5. Yes. It is full version not a Trial/Demo app
You can add new bills, by touch the '+' icon on top right corner. Then fill the friendly form details such as bill name, payment amount and the due date etc. You can also create a recurring bills in very flexible manner.
Want to change default setting such as Currency, Reminder Time etc., ? You can change the default setting at any time in Settings menu.
It is easy to create recurring bills. Repeating period is more flexible, Set any date range (Example: every 3 days, every 2 weeks, every 2 month etc.,)
Stay tuned with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/amaziercom/327253577412703
The app requires certain permissions to give you the best experience.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT
→ Required to configure the alarm timer when you boot the device.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
→ Required to get crash report for improving the app quality. & Display ads
Chart library license: Get a copy of the Chart library License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
https://habitrpg.com (the website) has been around for about one year, and has additional features such as guilds, parties, pets, random drops, tags, difficulty settings, etc. We're going to be pulling in features bit-by-bit into the mobile app - but we wanted to get this initial release out there so people can start using it, and hopefully contributing (open source at https://github.com/habitrpg/habitrpg-mobile). If you experience bugs, please jump into https://github.com/habitrpg/habitrpg-mobile/issues. Android 2.3.x users - we'll enable for devices once we can fix the CSS / Angular issues found at http://goo.gl/p9x2Pz
Content CC-BY-SA 3.0 from Mozilla BrowserQuest & Little Workshop.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
MotivAider® For Mobile allows users to stay focused and quickly, easily and effectively make desired changes in their own behavior and habits.
The app replicates much of the basic functionality of the MotivAider®, an ingeniously simple dedicated electronic device that for nearly a quarter of a century has allowed people of all ages in over 40 countries to make a remarkably wide range of desired changes in behavior and habits.
Like the dedicated MotivAider device, MotivAider® For Mobile works by correcting for a largely overlooked glitch in the design of the human mind - the lack of a dependable mechanism for keeping good intentions "on the front burner." The app helps change your behavior by automatically preventing your good intentions from getting lost in the shuffle.
Easy to use, the app works privately and automatically to keep your attention focused on making virtually any behavior change you decide to make. It uses a private vibration prompt to repeatedly trigger your desired behavior.
CAUTION: Do not buy this app if you're turned on by bells and whistles and impressive features that won't actually help you achieve results. The app is designed not to dazzle you with technical acrobatics, but to provide you with the simplest and most effective way to change your behavior. It draws on years of experience to cut through all the clutter that actually prevents people from making desired behavior changes. It does no more - and no less - than it must do to help you achieve your goals.
By the way, although we realize that most people would like to make several changes at once, the app is designed to force you to concentrate on making only one change at a time. Why? Because we know from experience that you'll get the best possible results if you concentrate on making just one change at a time.
To use MotivAider® For Mobile, you first decide on a desired behavior and devise a brief personal message that will remind and urge you to engage in that behavior. You then choose a vibration pattern to use as your private prompt and decide how often to receive prompts - from as often as once a minute to as seldom as once every 4 hours. Then you simply "associate" your personal message with the vibration prompt so that whenever you feel the selected vibration pattern, you'll automatically think your personal message.
That's all there is to it! You can easily modify your behavior change projects as needed, pause and resume them as you wish, and you can even set prompting to automatically start and stop at chosen times each day.
This app is clean, compact and fully self-contained. It requires no internet connection and does not share any personal data.
Note that a PRO version of MotivAider® For Mobile is available for users who can benefit from the MotivAider's more advanced capabilities, such as the ability to send signals at random intervals and at intervals as short as a few seconds.
MotivAider® For Mobile users can visit http://habitchange.com to access free resources (including a QuickStart tutorial) developed to help MotivAider® users achieve great results.
See review by Stephen Anfield for ADDitude Magazine. http://www.additudemag.com/adhdblogs/12/9049.html
See review by AndroidTapp.com.
See review by AndroidAppLog. http://goo.gl/Ok4nN
Any.do is an all-in-one life manager. Save time organizing your family tasks, work projects and personal todo’s in one place, while collaborating with others to be more productive.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.