The Financial Market in your hands!
TradeMap is an App where you can check different forms of investment and asset classes: Equity, Fixed Income (corporate and sovering bonds), ETFs, Funds and more, so you can get the information in real-time, through charts, news, corporate events, and etc., so you have the best information to make your investment allocation and to understand your options.
- Check every exchange traded instruments: stocks, real estate funds, ETFs and futures
- See every offer in the Book of each assets on B3 (USA soon)
- Track the times and trades from every asset.
- Technical analysis on mobile: draw lines to see the trend of the stocks that you think that are relevant
- Check the percent change of your assets using multiple time periods
- Compare the price variation of two or more companies
- Simulate your desired portfolio and see its evolution
- Get informed when a stock reach a price level by creating alerts
- Check the latest news and corporate events from your chosen companies
- See the total return from your investments including dividends
- Make a complete financial analysis, using every financial multiple and earnings releases from the companies reports
- Create custom studies with the chart types of your preference: candlestick, bar, line or area
- Have all the information of the FIIs (Real Estate Funds) as well as their equity value
- Check the location of Real estate investments from real estate funds
- See every stock index, their industry sectors and check the ETFs
- See the Top Gainers, Top Loosers and volume oscillations in the following periods: last day, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
- Check the rates of each Fixed Income bond from every issuer of Brazil
- See your bonds ordered by net profit (tax free rates)
- Compare the rates between corporate bonds and the deposit rates
- Compare each product using a screener of maturity, minimum aplication, issuer, broker and type of investment
- Choose which products are covered by the government (FGC)
- Check the historical return of every brazilian fund
- Compare the funds portfolios, check which stocks are being held the most and see every information of the Fund Manager
- Have access to the portfolio allocation of brazilian largest funds
- Import your CEI (Electronic Investor Channel from B3) or input manually on your portfolio
- Track the total value, result, and the change in your overall portfolio
Trademap can offer all of this and much more, It's totally free and without advertisements. Download now and sign up to explore the best app from Google Play for those who want to invest, investors and traders!