* Mileage Rate (bulk update available)
* Vehicle used
* Emails PDF/CSV reports
* Automatic calculations
* Auto Complete
* DB backup/restore
* Fuel, Fuel Cost
* Notes Field
* Totals PDF Page
See website for more
Trolling Diver Data allows you to account for all of the variables that determine the actual running depth of your lure. When you determine the running depth of a particular setup simply enter the data and store it for use on your next outing. To retrieve your data, select the desired running depth and browse through all of the entries stored for that setting. Multiple entries can be made for the same depth with different speed, line length etc.
The variables stored in each entry and their possible settings are as follows:
Line Type - 8 different types of line
Trolling Speed - 1.0mph to 3.25mph in 0.25mph increments
Diver Type - 7 Dipsy Diver types, 5 Deeper Diver types, 3 Deep Six Types and 2 Double Deep Six Types
Angle Setting - 0, 1, 2, 3 for planer divers
Line Length - 30' to 200' in 1' increments
Lure Drag - Lure only or Lure with attractor
Lure Depth - User entry on keypad
In the View Data mode the user selects the desired depth from the stored entries and can view all entries for that particular setting. Entries can also be deleted in the View Data mode.
The Pro Version has stored depth charts for Dipsy Divers to use as a starting point before you come up with your own data.
Email suggestions for UI or features you would like to see changed or added.
More UI fixes
Fixed UI, ads no longer push content down
Added auto-complete to 'to' and 'from' text input fields
Fixed new records being added without hitting confirm button
Changed "Select from contacts" from text to button
Added the ability to select To or From locations from contacts
Starting Mileage will be automagically populated with the last ending mileage
1. What to log
Keep track of Weight, Exercise, Mood, Steps, Meals, Transportation, Baby Habits, or keep a simple diary or journal. Include quantities, ratings, or text notes. Create a button and start collecting information!
2. Tap buttons to create log entries with timestamps
(see example screen-caps) Set buttons in advance, eliminate time wasted typing and deciphering poorly formatted notes, the data is collected in a consistent manner. With home-screen widgets Tap Log is probably the fastest way to collect data on a handheld device.
3. Review the data.
Review log entries in a compact, well-formatted list, organized by category. Send the log as a simple e-mail message. Export CSV file to other apps (i.e. GDocs, DropBox) or to your computer to create reports, and make complex charts of your own. Tap Log has a selection Charts for users to explore their data: Histograms by time of day and day of week, Pie Charts by subcategory, and by the amount of time subcategories were the last category logged (a time-card pattern). Chart days, weeks, and months. Save favorite charts. Share charts via Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
4. Fine-tune your data collection methods.
Use widgets to create log entries directly from the home screen. Easily edit buttons to make more categories (unlimited), create subcategories (limit 2), and add attributes you think would be helpful (i.e. rate each 'Restaurant' entry). Take advantage of your phone's features and log your GPS location with each entry.
5. Transfer Data to a new phone. (Instructions Below)
• Fast: Ditch the tiny keyboard!
• Organized: Avoid sifting through disorganized notes
• Consistent: Log a broad range of data consistently
• Flexible: record quantities, ratings, text notes
• Customizable: record exactly what you want to
• Exportable: Export to well-formatted CSV, or e-mail the log
FEATURED USE CASES:
• Business travelers, log and organize trip expenses, send report to a coworker as a simple e-mail message.
• Categorize your professional activities, ditch the bulky log book and create a comprehensive log of your accomplished tasks, modifying as you go.
• Tap Log as a Punch Card. Set up a category that contains a mutually exclusive set of subcategories covering all time (At Home, At Work, Driving, Misc.), and create a log entry when you embark on something new. When you chart the main category, you can find a pie-chart breakdown of how many hours each of your categories was the last category pressed! (great for tracking hours or projects at work, and a nice starting point for Quantified Self beginners)
• Log sporting events in real time (speed logging), reach logging rates upwards of 30 entries per minute.
• Create a simple text note in one button press. Create multiple buttons to categorize your text notes into 'Creative Thoughts', 'To Do List', etc.
• More examples at http://loggerlife.blogspot.com/p/example.html
Transfer Database from OldPhone to NewPhone:
1. On NewPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
2. Locate the NewPhone TapLog directory (either on phone memory or SD card)
3. On OldPhone, open Tap Log and export the DB
4. Locate the OldPhone TapLog directory and copy it
5. Paste the TapLog Directory from the OldPhone over the NewPhone TapLog directory
6. Open Tap Log on the NewPhone and import the DB
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Help & Manual: http://loggerlife.blogspot.com/p/data-structure.html
• Twitter: @TapLogger
On the first page you can easily log your business or Private trips in no time.
With smart touch controls to retrieve last input destination and mileage, logging is done very quickly and smoothly.
History shows brief information on completed trips and provides a good overview of your trips with the most relevant information such as dates , mileage and start and stop destination.
Perform a " long click " on the desired line to get the option to edit the selected trip or delete it.
Via editing , you can easily edit all information about your trip. such as start times , arrival times , etc.
To change a time or date,click on the text you wish to modify.
Exporting your trip records is not possible with Light version unless Pro version is installed.
1) what they have done to the bike.
2) when they should do future check-ups.
- fast and easy.
This will help you :
- log maintenance,repair or other actions done to your precious.
- create reminder entries with future and/or recurring actions that you want done.(e.g. - when to change oil, clean chain )
- quick fuel entry from Refuel Widget with sync to Fuelly.com for the ones that want to keep their fuel consumption (mileage ) up to date.
- choose MPG or l/100km as a mileage indicator.
- add extra maintenance elements or types from the available menu
- backup and import database from/to SDCard
Although designed for motorcycles, it can easily be used for any vehicle with oil in it (car, atv,scooter etc.) .
At the moment this is only for one vehicle.
Please write me with any issues you might have!
-Errors regarding filter should be gone.
-Fixed error on main log update dialog.
- Added export/import to Sdcard
- some visual and refresh fixes.
- now menu button appears for those without a hardware button
- added MPG consumption possibility.
- Fixed crash on main log update ( i hope ) .
- L/km now available.
- Fixed crash on wrong number input on fuel.
keywords: maintenance log, vehicle maintenance log,Fuelly.com, fuel-up, fill-up
More from developer
Have you ever had an issue where you are currently working on something or in the middle of a meeting that you are not able to pick up a call or reply a text message?
People nowadays are busy with appointments, meetings, work, and even school that very often they would not be able to respond the call or text message in time. Sometimes, that would turn off a potential client, your friend, or even your boss. Have you found a solution yet? Well, here is a solution for you.
This auto reply application would listen to incoming calls and text messages when it is activated and respond to the senders with a pre-set message. This message could be anything that the user prefers; it is entered by the user. This not only promotes more respects to the people who are waiting for a reply, but this also helps them understand why it is not a good time to talk.
This application is suitable for businessmen, doctors, realtors, financial advisers, and even students. This application is basically for everyone. Even for people who are commuting between places. It is ideal to set this application on when driving.
Try it now and start making solid connections with others!