VaxPhone is a SIP based softphone to dial and receive internet phone calls by using ANY ITSP (Internet Telephony service provider). Find an ITSP on the internet, get SIP account from that ITSP and use it with VaxPhone.
1. Voice Changer-letting you sound like a robot, a chipmunk, a drunk grandpa, a teen boy or someone who just inhaled helium.
2. Dial/receive phone, mobile and audio/video based voip calls.
3. Send and receive chat messages.
4. SIP based chat contact presence is supported.
5. Receive incoming calls when application is in the background.
6. Supports Speakerphone and Echo-cancellation.
7. Mute and hold calls.
8. Call history.
9. Selectable ringtones.
10. iPhone/iPad contacts integration.
11. Supports multiple high and low band voice codecs.
12. Auto network reachability.
VaxPhone is developed using VaxVoIP SIP SDK. This SDK provides an easiest way to develop SIP based webphone, softphone and IVR systems.