With Guru the stock exchange just got simpler and more intuitive! You can track your investments and see the stock quotes traded on Bovespa in real time.
See graphs, stats, news, relevant facts, corporate events, fundamentalist indicators, and everything is totally free.
Guru was born to democratize access to the investment market with a simple, intuitive and free app. We use innovative technologies so you canhave the best experience when taking care of your investments.
Our app gives access to B3 market data in real time, for everyone! From beginners to more experienced traders, here you will find the information and tools that you need to make better investment decisions. It tracks all the shares, index and real estate funds of the Stock Exchange. Our app is simple, intuitive and, best of all, for free! Receive personalized notifications and don't miss any important facts and major market movements.
Take a look on the main features of the app:
- Choose and follow your favorite stocks, real state funds, and ETFs on the Brazilian Stock Market.
- Order your list and stocks whichever way you prefer.
- Pricing, trades, and fundamentalist indicators of every stock from Bovespa in real-time.
- Financial news in story format.
- Notifications by stocks that you follow: relevant facts, corporate events, major variations, and important news.
- See each stock in detail.
- Chart filters by periods (day, week, month, year, and 5 years).
- Choose between the line chart and candle chart.
- Daily statistics for each stock (maximum price, minimum price, average price, etc.).
- Dividend Yield, Price by Profit, Margin, ROE, ROA, ROIC, and other fundamentals for each stock, ETF, and real state funds.
- Many stock-related news sources in a single place.
- See the stocks that other users are searching in "People also viewed".
- Find out new stocks, indexes, ETFs, and real state funds to follow.
- Look at the top 10 stock movers day by day.
- Financial news in real-time.
- Watch the Brazilian stock market by market sectors.
- Download now the best financial market mobile app for beginners or traders, and for whoever wants to follow the Brazilian Stock Market without complications, wherever you are.