If you are riding alone you can use the Live Tracking function. People at home can follow your position on the website http://tc.mtb-forum.it.
Autopause after 10 seconds of inactivity.
Share your rides on social networks directly from the app.
If you have any question contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
bici da corsa
CycleDroid provides also a feature of drawing graphs: altitude/distance, speed/distance, speed/time. You can easily zoom in/out a graph using multi-touch. The application also allows to save a particular graph or its part as an image file.
All data collected by the application can be exported to an SD card in the CSV format and then imported to another device with CycleDroid. It is also possible to save data to a GPX (GPS eXchange Format) or KML file and see a route on a map on a computer (for instance in Google Earth).
– precise location (GPS and network-based) – to track movement,
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, test access to protected storage – for importing and exporting trips,
– prevent device from sleeping – to keep tracking enabled when a phone is not being used,
– full network access, view network connections, read Google service configuration – for Google Maps.
Feel free to rate, report bugs in the application or translations, leave your opinions in comments and contact me either directly, or by CycleDroid Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/cycledroid. If you like this application, rate it on this site. If you would like to help me and translate CycleDroid to other language, write me.
This is the fully functional free version. The paid version is identical and also available in Google Play. You can buy it if you would like to donate my work.
Pebble Bike also has an innovative auto start feature which will auto start the bike computer on your watch when it detects you are riding a bike, using low battery technology pebble bike checks your activity every 30 seconds, so low power in fact you can leave this switched on all day.
Pebble Bike has a Live Tracking function that sends your position every 30 seconds to the internet. If you're using it with your friends, it can receive theirs positions and display them with your own track, directly on your Pebble.
First time you use Pebble Bike you will need to install the watch face for your Pebble. Just click on the "Install button" in the settings.
* GPS cycle computer (instant speed, average speed, distance, altitude, positive ascent, ascent rate, slope)
* Map of your track and positions of your friends on your pebble
* Live tracking of your friends' position
* Support for both Pebble 1.x and 2.x
* OruxMaps integration (start/stop/add waypoint)
More info and news: http://www.pebblebike.com
It gets data from your device's GPS, gyroscope, compass and from DEM files that you can download easily from the Options menu.
Besides, CoBike has a map to make easier getting oriented in a mess of secondary roads, and it's capable of recording your track and analyse its elevation profile, or even open GPX files from 3rd-party apps or downloaded from the web, to see in detail how hard is the route you're planning.
You can share your results after the end of the activity in two ways: sending the GPX file of the route, or sending a brief information as text.
The program idea were born to give more information to the cyclist, on road as off it, but it's also useful to mountain trails, motocross, quad, etc.
And, finally, it's free. Start training now!
More information at: https://sites.google.com/site/comportomenecobike/home
Tags: cycling, bike, bicycle, speedometer, gps, computer, elevation profile, gpx, track
начиная от материалов изготовления, правил катания, заканчивая подбором и ремонтом деталей велосипеда.
7 основных разделов
-Управление- (Вся информация о Вилках, Амортизаторах, Рамах, Ободах, Рулевых колонках и тд.);
-Трансмиссия- (Вся информация о трансмиссионных частях таких как каретка, шатуны, втулки, манетки и тд.) ;
-Инфо- (Правила езды на велосипеде, Как и чем правильно смазывать велосипед, правильный выбор одежды, защиты от грязи, как правильно тормозить и тд.);
-Аксессуары- (Рога, Фонари, Багажники, Велокомпьютеры и тд.);
-Инструменты- (описание нужных каждому спец инструментов);
-Зимнее катание- (Что нужно для зимнего катания от Комплектующих до Одежды);
-Фирмы- (Информация о производителях велосипедов и комплектующих);
Каждый из которых заполнен подробной информацией о всех частях велосипеда что? зачем? Для чего? Как починить или восстановить. Правила вождения Велосипеда. Выбор велосипеда, экипировки для разных типов катания.
Информация постоянно обновляется.
Use it to record your rides, and display useful information:
- current speed
- ride duration
- total distance
- average moving speed
- current time.
Bikey is best used with a bike mount: the data is displayed in full screen with a large font for visibility, and a single tap cycles through the different information.
Data can be exported in .gpx format.
The app is in active development, please don't hesitate to report any bugs or feature requests: BoD@JRAF.org.
- Average Speed
- Maximum Speed
- Minimum Altitude
- Maximum Altitude
- Total Descend
- Total Ascend
- Trip Time
- Optional track logging on SD Card (GPX Format)
- Supports Metric and American Units
- Adjustable Colors
- Night Modus
Keywords: Cyclist MTB Bike Bicycle
• current, average and max speed
• daily and total distance
• driving time and total time
• altitude, heading
• altitude profile
• maps (Google, OpenStreetMaps, OpenCycleMaps)
• track recording
* import of GPX and KML files
More information: www.wadlbeisser.org
Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO is the ultimate, mountain bike app, which transforms your smartphone into the best off track biking computer on the market – with over 50 mtb features, compatible velo hardware, and a complementary fitness site! Whether your route is a local dirt bike path, a wicked downhill course, or a gorgeous mountain trail, the Runtastic Mountain Bike app is your ideal biking companion.
Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO is specifically designed with mountain bike enthusiasts in mind, incorporating the features a leisure rider, bmx rider, or professional mtb racer desires. For example, the offline-maps function allows you to use maps even without GSM coverage; therefore, you can roam even the most remote, freestyle trail with confidence. Ride where the trail leads you with solid GPS navigation, extra motivational factors, and trek and route statistics to boot.
ON THE TRAIL:
* Tracking of critical performance statistics from mtb session – duration, distance, altitude, calories, time
* Ride thousands of mountainbike routes, using Route Search (available in-app and on www.runtastic.com)
* Configurable maps: Google Maps and Open Cycle Map
* Offline maps: For off track treks in areas without GSM coverage
* Colored traces (track biking pace, speed, grade, elevation, heart rate)
* Current rate of climb, ratio of gained or lost altitude (downhill) in meters per minute
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Dashboard configuration – displays preferred biking statistics
* Automatic pause detection during your trek using ANT+ sensors
* Weather statistics
* LIVE Tracking – track your trail in real time to share with friends
* Voice feedback of performance statistics, motivational messages available in numerous languages
* Take pictures – they'll be saved with your mtb tour overview and velo statistics
* Various Runtastic heart rate monitors
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones + accessories
* Runtastic Sports Armband + accessories
AFTER YOUR RIDE:
* Detailed overview of your mtb session with navigation start and end points
* Key metric analysis – altitude, grade, cadence, heart rate, distance, pace
* Interval splits: Analysis and table view from each part of your mountainbike trek
* Detailed post-ride data on time rode uphill, downhill, and flat
* Full velo training history – statistics, graphics, training progress overview
* Share your biking activities and accomplishments on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and via e-mail
Users are encouraged to save all biking sessions on www.runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further biking statistics, analysis, mtb coaching, and encouraging comparisons to fellow freestyle, mountainbike, bmx, dirt bike, and downhill friends! All these benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your off track, downhill training, or overall sport and fitness goals.
Download the Mountain Bike PRO app now!
Want to join the Runtastic conversation? Find us here:
Keywords: Biking, velo, mtb, mountainbike, trail, cadence, off, downhill, route, trek, navigation, dirt, bmx, freestyle, app, track, GPS, statistics, best, ride, cycling
Recorded data can be synchronized from Speedict eBike device and store on Android phone for offline view !
Throttle override provides Speed and Current throttle type, Motor Start Power, Throttle range re-define, Cadence Matching + Governor feature for over-Speed, Temperature, Current and under-Voltage Cut-Off.
The Catena Cycling App turns your Android into the most easy to use GPS Tracking device.
- Track your rides and your workouts.
- Find routes nearby your current location, for road or mountain biking
- Keep history of your activities
- Monitor your progress Keep your good health by logging : - route - speed - distance - time - calories
The app is designed for cycling and mountain biking but also to be used for running, walking and other activities where you can use GPS tracking.
Your activities are instantly synced with your free account on our website www.catenacycling.com and can be shared with Facebook or Twitter.
Visit us at www.catenacycling.com and win fantastic prizes (cycling gear, race and mountain bike, sponsoring for your team,...)
This app supports multitasking.
For further information, questions and comments, please contact us at email@example.com or visit us at www.catenacycling.com
Can measure heart rate with camera, like in Instant Heart Rate app and with Zephyr or Polar Wearlink device via Bluetooth.
Shows ranking records for every discipline from apnea.cz . Approved for professional freediving.
Thanks to Zephyr, apnea.cz and Petr Judi for help!!!
Join 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Interval programs: Choose from three programs or create your own and let the audio coach guide you
* Graphs: View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
* Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
* Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
* Pedometer: Use the step counter feature to track workouts when you don't have GPS coverage, e.g., indoor
* Customized Audio Coach: Customize how often you get audio feedback and what information is read aloud to you
* Time goal: Choose a duration for your workout and the audio coach will help you reach the time goal
* Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal for your workout and the audio coach will guide you
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Share workouts on Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, barometer pressure sensor, accelerometers, weather & elevation services, etc.) are used to achieve the best accuracy.
3. % braking energy can be viewed (user option) to give insight into how hard you brake into a turn.
4. Routes are plotted and graphed in the app, in real time with option for audio speech.
5. Route paths are color scaled in real time based on the users preference. One click changes the scale: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be easily emailed. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other analysis programs such as Garmin Connect, Training Peaks, Strava, Golden Cheetah, Google Earth, etc.
7. The accuracy of the power meter has been tested against state of the art, major brand named power meters.
8. Without calibration (only entering rider's weight and choosing bicycle type), average power for a given ride typically correlates to within 15% (with no drafting) of a conventional power meter.
9. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
10. Several default bicycle types are available to choose from, or bicycle weights and coefficients can be customized.
11. The app will run in the background.
12. English and Metric Units available. Set in user preference menu. English, German, Spanish, French language support.
13. Reload ride data to show progress and compare rides.
A demo ride and correlation data can be seen at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dgWn7lka0Q&feature=youtu.be
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more detail.
***NOTE*** For some phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other apps including pedometers. Using the screen lock feature can bypass this.
* For best results, prior to riding, under menu>preferences, select the phone's handlebar mounting orientation (portrait or landscape). If carrying in a jersey back pocket, set relative to the phone's orientation compared to looking forward at the handlebars.
* The cadence RPM and averages are tuned to power strokes detected from the phone's low power accelerometers while moving (i.e. not back-pedaling, downhill/coasting, etc.) and is more accurate as the power output increases above 1W/kg.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious high readings.
* Noise may be observed in instantaneous readings depending on riding conditions (such as rough or off-road), riding styles, rider's power to weight ratio, and phone hardware.
Select any number of the three customizable cycling computer screens:
• Map Route
• Virtual Rider
Each cycling computer screen is fully customizable with the following counters:
• Elapsed time
• Current speed
• Distance traveled
• Average speed
• Current elevation
• Total ascent
• Time ahead of virtual rider
• Distance ahead of virtual rider
• Wind speed and direction
Upload tracks to the cloud:
• Daily Mile (coming soon!)
• Map My Ride (coming soon!)
• Ride with GPS (coming soon!)
Complete ride analysis of stored tracks:
• Track details including name, time created, rating, and notes.
• Route traveled with virtual rider.
• Speed graph with virtual comparison.
• Distance graph with virtual comparison.
• Load a virtual rider to compete against.
• Export tracks to sdcard.
Full ride history stored in the track list:
• Sort tracks by name, rating, date, time created, elapsed time, or total distance.
• Backup and restore full ride history.
• Import tracks from sdcard.
Feedback is encouraged, so please feel free to rate your experience and make suggestions for future upgrades! Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
- runs in the background;
- doubles battery life on GPS;
- custom audible feedback;
- records trips and laps;
- publish and Twitt your trips;