All data collected by the application can be exported to an SD card in the CSV format and then imported to another device with CycleDroid. It is also possible to save data to a GPX (GPS eXchange Format) or KML file and see a route on a map on a computer (for instance in Google Earth).
CycleDroid provides also a feature of drawing graphs: altitude/distance, speed/distance, speed/time. You can easily zoom in/out a graph using multi-touch. The application allows for saving a particular graph or its part as an image file.
– precise location (GPS and network-based) – to track movement,
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, test access to protected storage – for importing and exporting trips,
– prevent device from sleeping – to keep tracking enabled when a phone is not being used,
– full network access, view network connections, read Google service configuration – for Google Maps and Facebook.
Feel free to rate, report bugs in the application or translations, leave your opinions in comments and contact me either directly or by CycleDroid Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/cycledroid. If you like this application, rate it on this site. If you would like to help me and participate in the translation of CycleDroid, enter this site: http://crowdin.net/project/cycledroid.
Currently most apps send activities by email and you have to wait hours before they are processed. Strava Uploader sends them directly to Strava and are viewable immediately.
Supported activity files are:
Strava Uploader can upload single or multiple files at once.
In "single file" mode, you pick your file and it's direclty sent to Strava. The result of the upload is displayed once it's completed.
In "multiple files" mode, you just have to pick a directory, select activities you want to upload and it's done.
Once uploaded you can click on the result icon to get more info about your uploads.
The five last activities which have not already been uploaded are pre-checked in multi upload mode.
If you got a Bluetooth LE (4.0) Heart Rate Monitor, you can also display your heart rate in Pebble Bike. Please note it does not work with "classic" bluetooth HRM.
Pebble Bike also has an innovative auto start feature which will auto start the bike computer on your watch when it detects you are riding a bike, using low battery technology pebble bike checks your activity every 30 seconds, so low power in fact you can leave this switched on all day.
Pebble Bike has a Live Tracking function that sends your position every 30 seconds to the internet. If you're using it with your friends, it can receive theirs positions and display them with your own track, directly on your Pebble.
First time you use Pebble Bike you will need to install the watch face for your Pebble. Just click on the "Install button" in the settings.
* GPS cycle computer (instant speed, average speed, distance, altitude, positive ascent, ascent rate, slope)
* If available, use pressure sensor to improve altitude accuracy (Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 5...)
* Bluetooth Smart (BLE) Heart Rate Monitor (classic bluetooth HRM are not supported)
* Map of your track and positions of your friends on your pebble
* Live tracking of your friends' position
* OruxMaps integration (start/stop/add waypoint and autostart with Pebble Bike)
More info and news: http://www.pebblebike.com
I find it to be very useful and I record more rides because of how fast and easy it is to do once its just a single tap.
•NFC intents are a new feature for Strava and they still may have some kinks. I've experienced some issues with them such as ride recording loops(stop recording and it starts up again right after). I've notified Strava of this and I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
・Android 4.4 or later
[Note] We can not guarantee that all devices will work properly even though they meet the system requirement.
・HTC One (M8)
・Galaxy Note II
・Galaxy Note III
・Galaxy S III α
* Only Galaxy Note II was confirmed to work with Android 4.3.
・AQUOS SERIE SHL25
・AQUOS SERIE Xx 304SH
* Please visit cateye.com for a complete list of all applicable devices.
[Note] These devices were confirmed to work, however, we do not guarantee the App will work properly with these from any production lot or running in any conditions.
Having multiple training logs is not convenient and makes uneasy to track your progress, and this gym app will help you to solve this problem. Just install it, track your indoor workout and upload to Strava. You will get following features:
- customizable list of exercises
- manual repetition input
- weight input
- recording time for each reps
- manual time input
- adding user comments
Also it allows to upload workouts to your training log from FitNotes and any other gym apps, that can export data as text.
• current, average and max speed
• daily and total distance
• driving time and total time
• altitude, heading
• altitude profile
• maps (Google, OpenStreetMaps, OpenCycleMaps)
• track recording
* import of GPX and KML files
More information: www.wadlbeisser.org
- Average Speed
- Maximum Speed
- Minimum Altitude
- Maximum Altitude
- Total Descend
- Total Ascend
- Trip Time
- Optional track logging on SD Card (GPX Format)
- Supports Metric and American Units
- Adjustable Colors
- Night Modus
Keywords: Cyclist MTB Bike Bicycle
Bike identificator è un sistema innovativo nel nostro settore ed è composto da 2 Chip, uno RFID e uno con Tecnologia NFC e QRCode leggibili tramite PC o direttamente dai nuovi Smartphone di nuova generazione.
Cosa serve Bike Identificator ?
Utilizzare Bike Identificator, significa avere un vero e proprio Certificato di proprietà della bicicletta in aggiunta ad un sistema ANTIFURTO deterrente verso qualsiasi male intenzionato.
Come funziona Bike Identificator ?
Il sistema consiste in 2 chip che vanno legati alla stessa bicicletta: uno inserito direttamente all’interno del telaio e l’altro, gemello, posizionato con un apposito adesivo sul frame. Quindi si dovrà accedere al portale www.bikeidentificator.net dove si registreranno i dati iniziali del cliente e della bicicletta. Dopo la registrazione verranno consegnate al cliente ID e Password di accesso per accedere al portale. Successivamente i dati della registrazione potranno essere arricchiti con foto, dati tecnici e dati anagrafici comodamente da casa
Che vantaggi hanno i clienti Bike Identificator?
1.vantaggio per tutti i clienti è di avere la certificazione della/e propria/e bici.
2.Certificare e programmare tutte le manutenzioni.
3.Arricchire il proprio profilo con le migliorie apportate al mezzo.
4.Opzione furto: In seguito a tale avvenimento, tramite il profilo personale, l’utente dovrà attivare l’opzione “Allarme” che invierà contemporaneamente due email, una al negoziante e una al proprietario.
5.Il sistema in caso di Riattivazione del chip, invierà automaticamente all’utente e la negoziante una email contenente il punto esatto del TAG e quindi del mezzo, attraverso un estrapolato di Google Maps, avendo perciò una reale possibilità di ritrovamento della propria bicicletta.
Recorded data can be synchronized from Speedict eBike device and store on Android phone for offline view !
Throttle override provides Speed and Current throttle type, Motor Start Power, Throttle range re-define, Cadence Matching + Governor feature for over-Speed, Temperature, Current and under-Voltage Cut-Off.
- New layout
- New altitude profiles with different colours (green for descent, yellow for flat, red for uphill)
- Share your training on Facebook
Live tracking available! The app will allow you to track your ride with your smartphone's onboard GPS and then easily upload your trainings on the Training Camp website http://tc.mtb-forum.it, where you can compare segments and look at the statistics of all your trainings.
If you are riding alone you can use the Live Tracking function. People at home can follow your position on the website http://tc.mtb-forum.it.
Autopause after 10 seconds of inactivity.
Share your rides on social networks directly from the app.
If you have any question contact us at email@example.com.
bici da corsa
Use it to record your rides, and display useful information:
- current speed
- ride duration
- total distance
- current time
- a compass
- heart rate.
Bikey is best used with a bike mount: the data is displayed in full screen with a large font for visibility,
and a single tap cycles through the different information.
- Android Wear and Pebble support (keep your phone in your pocket!)
- Bluetooth LE heart rate monitors support
- some useful stats and graphs can be displayed on recorded rides
- data can be exported in .gpx and .kml formats
- cadence recording capability (requires the phone to stay in your leg pocket)
- and more...
The app is open source and in active development, please don't hesitate to report any bugs or feature requests: BoD@JRAF.org.
Our free app also assists you with navigation as it shows your current location and your direction on an interactive map in real time while cycling on Bikemap routes. You can also record your bike rides so you can share them with your friends and family.
- Search for a route near your current location or any place in the world
- View routes on a map with distance, description and rating
- Interactive elevation profile
- Show current location while riding
- Record your bike rides and save them on your phone and the internet
- Share routes with your friends
Provides a clean watch face presenting the speed, moving direction, odometer, altitude can be shown on tap. Just like a bike computer.
Feel free to suggest more features.
* The SONY API sometimes don't update the display properly, when you found the display is stale, press the hardware button three times: to get back to the default watch face and then back.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
- runs in the background;
- doubles battery life on GPS;
- custom audible feedback;
- records trips and laps;
- publish and Twitt your trips;