Know more about your money with financial data and news from the world's top sources. Grow your finances with handy tools and calculators, anytime and anywhere.
Track major indexes from around the world, including NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225 and more. Also track currency exchange rates and commodity prices.
Add your favorite stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs to your personal watchlist. Get stock quotes, charts, trends, recommendations and detailed company profiles. Sign in to save your preferences.
Read the latest news and advice on business, finance, markets, technology, companies, small business, personal finance, saving & investing, spending & borrowing, credit, real estate, insurance, taxes, retirement, career & education, top stocks, budgeting and more from all major media sources, including Wall Street Journal (WSJ), CNBC, Reuters, Fox Business, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Investopedia, MarketWatch, and more.
Get more from your money with financial and budgeting tools such as a mortgage calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, wealth estimator, and retirement planner.
Automatically sync your watchlist across MSN Money on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the stocks you care about.
Track major indexes from around the world:
- Asia-Pacific: NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, NIFTY, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, S&P/ASX 200, HANG SENG, KOSPI, KLCI, NZSE 50, etc.
- Americas: NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA, IBOVESPA, etc.
- Europe: CAC 40, ATX, BEL 20, OMX COPENHAGEN 20, OMX HELINSKI 25, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, etc.
Track commodity prices: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Cotton, Sugar, Wheat, Corn, etc.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
Track currency exchange rates: USD/ EURO, USD/ YEN, USD/ CAD, POUND/USD, USD/ YUAN, USD/ INR, USD/ FRANC (CHF), USD/ WON, USD /KRONA KR, etc.
Track Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG/GOOGL), Nokia (NOK), Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPL), Twitter (TWTR), Alibaba (BABA), and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
No ads. No in-app purchases. No freemium features. Plain, simple, free app.
Added Insider Trading report feature. Tap on the menu and select Insider Trades option.
Now with Reset Account support
Added option to export portfolio and watch-list - Tap on menu icon, select "Manage Account" option
Keywords: Stock Market, Stock Market Simulator, Stock Trade, Stock Trading, Virtual Stocks, Stock Exchange, Stock Emulator, Stock Quotes, Stock Quote, Virtual Trader, Virtual Trading
Supported Stock Exchanges: United States, United Kingdom, India, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia
This app is not just a stock tracker like multitude of Finance apps on the store. You can buy and sell stocks on this app with virtual currency, and you can track your stocks' performance just as you would in real market. All users start with a limited balance, to emulate a real world scenario because not many of us have unlimited pool of money to invest. You can view all your transactions in this app, and see how much money you have made or lost on each stock.
You will need to register your email to use this app. We do not track or sell your information, and all information is encrypted.
Please note that this app is not a simulation. It works with real market data to give you as close to real life results as possible.We do not support Stop\Limit trading in this app at this time, but it is coming soon.
One of the advantages of this app is that it let's you test the waters before you jump in. If you are new to investment, and think you have what it takes to be a Stock Market Mogul, then I suggest you try this app first before investing your real money.
This app is for stock market investors - both new and experienced. Investors new to stock market can try out the market without investing real money. Investors that are experienced can use this app to devise a strategy that works for them. Regardless of your experience with the market, you have intuition about certain stocks but are too afraid to invest; try it out here and test out your instincts.
Please understand that this is a Beta version, and we have many more exciting features coming shortly.
You can report any bugs or pass on your comments to us thru this app.
° View several charts with diferent configurations.
° More than 150 indicators.
° More than 8.000 stocks.
° Quotes Window.
° Chart types: Candlestick, Bar, Line, Area and Heikin-Ashi.
° Long periods: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quaterly and Yearly.
° Color squemes.
° Times and Trades.
Powerful stock tracking tool. Track Stocks from World’s leading US, European and Asian Markets. Track stocks, indexes and other financial assets like currencies at one place.
* Quotes for Stocks and Indexes are displayed in separate tabs.
* Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
* Ability to search and add the stocks, indexes and other financial assets in your list.
* Full stock/index details with open, close and price ranges are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily and weekly charts.
* Customizable list with ability to remove and add stocks/indexes.
* Support for majority of leading stock markets of the world.
* Support for financial assets like currencies, derivatives etc.
* Support for News related to stocks
American Stock Exchange N/A
Amsterdam Stock Exchange .AS
Australian Stock Exchange .AX
Barcelona Stock Exchange .BC
BATS Exchange N/A
Berlin Stock Exchange .BE
Bilbao Stock Exchange .BI
Bombay Stock Exchange .BO
BOVESPA - Sao Paolo Ex .SA
Bremen Stock Exchange .BM
Buenos Aires Stock Exchange .BA
Chicago Board of Trade .CBT
Chicago Mercantile Exchange .CME
Copenhagen Stock Exchange .CO
Dow Jones Indexes N/A
Dusseldorf Stock Exchange .DU
Frankfurt Stock Exchange .F
FTSE Indices N/A
Hamburg Stock Exchange .HM
Hanover Stock Exchange .HA
Hong Kong Stock Exchange .HK
Jakarta Stock Exchange .JK
Korea Stock Exchange .KS
London Stock Exchange .L
Madrid Fixed Income Market .MF
Madrid SE C.A.T.S. .MC
Madrid Stock Exchange .MA
Mexico Stock Exchange .MX
Milan Stock Exchange .MI
Munich Stock Exchange .MU
NASDAQ Stock Exchange N/A
National Stock Exchange of India .NS
New York Board of Trade .NYB
New York Mercantile Exchange .NYM
New York Stock Exchange N/A
New Zealand Stock Exchange .NZ
Nikkei Indices N/A
NY Commodities Exchange .CMX
Oslo Stock Exchange .OL
OTC Bulletin Board Market .OB
Paris Stock Exchange .PA
Pink Sheets .PK
S & P Indices N/A
Santiago Stock Exchange .SN
Shanghai Stock Exchange .SS
Shenzhen Stock Exchange .SZ
Singapore Stock Exchange .SI
Stockholm Stock Exchange .ST
Stuttgart Stock Exchange .SG
Swiss Exchange .SW
Taiwan OTC Exchange .TWO
Taiwan Stock Exchange .TW
Tel Aviv Stock Exchange .TA
Toronto Stock Exchange .TO
TSX Venture Exchange .V
Vienna Stock Exchange .VI
XETRA Stock Exchange .DE
To provide real-time market price of H.K. stocks, warrants and CBBCs free of charge to Android users anytime and anywhere, on.cc is proud to present the new Money18 Android App with comprehensive stock market information including real-time intraday chart, financial breaking news, stock recommendation, Up and Down Trend and Hot Securities where you could know well the movement of stock market.
A special custom-built function named Portfolio enables users to oversee the real-time price of multiple-selected stocks at same time, making review of Portfolio performance fast and easy.
It's a very simple and real time stock quotes tool.
* Sync with Google, so you'll never lose your data.
* Touch and scroll to switch the portfolios easily.
* Up-to-date stock details and charts.
* Quick access to charts
* View company news or stock news
* Support widget
* Support portfolio Gain
★ Universal app support Tablet/Pad, for example, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab, etc.
★ Android 5.0 Lollipop support with Material design.
=== Features ===
√ World-wide markets sync with Google.
√ Up-to-date realtime stock data
√ A stock tracker with multiple portfolios
√ Sortable symbol lists: Sort by ticker symbol or stock price percentage change.
√ Colorful widgets
√ Alerts, set price alert/alarm to get notification
√ Transaction records, watch your money anytime.
√ Currency rates converter
√ Financial News and stock related news
√ Multiple type of Charts with Interactive candle stick chart.
√ The price of oil, gold, zinc, silver, suger, COT, NYBOT, LME
√ 支持中文, Chinese support.
* Some market's data is delayed.
* Commodity Futures support is on the way.
* Do not support real stock trade
# Join us in Google+ https://plus.google.com/105790534427296532978
# Join us in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smart-Stock-App/293487440804663
# Support US/UK/Korea/China/Hong Kong/Canada/India/Australia/Japan/Deutsche/Germany/Tokyo/Bombay and some other stock markets.
# Support NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, Taiwan, KOSPI, Australia ASX, New Zealand NZX, Jakarta JSX, Shanghai SSE, Singapore SGX, Malaysia, Taiwan, Bombay markets
- Now track live indices and stock (shares) prices with advanced technical charting.
- Multiple chart types, technical indicators, comparison and real-time data like Sensex (BSE) ,Nifty (NSE),Stocks i.e Axis Bank,HDFC Bank, State Bank of India (SBI) etc.
- Catch Live ETNOW TV or audio stream to keep you abreast with latest happenings.
- Now track your stocks(shares) i.e Axis Bank , Sensex (BSE), Nifty (NSE) ,mutual funds, Forex, etfs on the go.
- Smart voice search lets you discover News, Stocks (Shares) like Axis Bank , State Bank of India (SBI) and HDFC Bank, Mutual Funds and Commodities, Market News.
- Swipe left to access your portfolio, companies prices (shares rates) like Axis Bank ,HDFC Bank , State Bank of India (SBI) etc and watchlist.
- Offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have data access and then read them offline at your leisure.
- Participate in the conversation on any news through comments.
- Share your favourite news and events through SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp etc.
- In watchlist or portfolio user can add stocks i.e HDFC Bank, Axis Bank , State Bank of India (SBI) etc and track shares prices on the go.
- Sensex (BSE) and Nifty (NSE) live rates are available seamlessly
- Get Real time prices quotes of your favourite financial assets. Choose from popular stock(shares) such as: Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Bank of Baroda, State Bank of India (SBI) etc. Forex Rates: USD/INR,INR /GBP,USD/EURO etc.
What's new on V3.0:
- Interactive Charts, touch info display, scroll, zoom
- Intraday charts and trendlines
- Indicator window: RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA, Bollinger, Parabolic SAR, McGinley Dynamic, stochastic, ADX, Aroon, Chaikin, Ultimate, MFI, OBV, ATR, ADL, CCI indicators. Fibonacci Retracement and text annotation tools
- FOREX pairs supported
- RSS News feed
The only stock chart app to automatically display Support and Resistance lines (also known as Trendlines) on a Candlestick chart, powered by Screenulator.com chart pattern recognition engine. It also has a filter or stock screener based on Trendline patterns, such as Resistance breakout and Support penetration. For example, you can see all the stocks that have broke out resistance levels at a glance.
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a security. A support trend line (or a bottom line) is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points. Similarly a resistance trend line (or a top line) is formed when a securities price increases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous resistance pivot points. In other words, bottom lines are formed by joining a series of bottom points, and top lines are formed by joining a series of peaks.
Trendlines are considered by many expert traders and investors as the single most important tools in technical analysis. However, unlike other indicators of Technical Analysis, it does not come with a fixed formula, but require human eyes and brain to draw the best fit line across a series of bottoms or tops. It is still very much of an art form. If you are looking for a particular trendline pattern - such as Resistance breakout, the tasks of drawing trendlines for all stocks on the market becomes tedious if not impossible. This tool solves the problem for you.
The App lets user select any stock by entering symbol or company name, and shows near real time quotes (synched with Yahoo finance), and draws beautiful candle stick charts with trendlines overlay. Charts can be viewed in many timeframes - from 3 months to 10 years or maximum lifespan of the stock. Trendline overlays are designed to help you find true trendlines, not the final answer. Some possible trendline candidates may not match your ideal shape, use your intuition to make the best trading decision.
Stock screeners based on trendline patterns include: Resistance (topline) breakout, Support (bottom line) penetration, Channels (both top and bottom line), Wedge (Consolidation pattern bounded by top and bottom lines), near Support level, near Resistance level. The screening results are updated daily and individual stock charts and automatic trendline drawing is done instantaneously in real time.
For non-US tickers, append .TO for TSX, .AX for ASX, .HK for HKEX. Index tickers start with ^
- Candlestick charting for all stocks in 16 markets worldwide, 15000+ symbols
- All Forex pairs
- Supported markets: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, TSX, Asia: HKEX, Australia, New Zealand, India (NSE), JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore, Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Athens
- Advanced chart pattern recognition engine to display trendlines overlay
- Stock screeners based on trendline patterns, updated daily
- Check out more advanced technical analysis tools at www.Screenulator.com!
Trendline colors: http://www.screenulator.com/cgi-bin/v?pid=faq
Keywords: Stock charts, Trend line, trendlines, automated chart pattern detection
* Watchlist add/remove
* Tabular display of last traded prices, volume etc.
* Dark and light theme
* Quick access to Yahoo finance page
* Corporate actions information (dividend, rights)
Premium Features (subscribers only)
* Technical Analysis page that give you a summary of resistance/support level and the analysed outlook (bullish/bearish)
* Multiple watchlists
* No advertisements
* Unlimited quick navigation of news page for counters in the watchlist
* more coming soon
Disclaimer: The stock prices are obtained from SGX and may be slightly delayed. The author of this app is not responsible for the accuracies and timeliness of the stock price update.
* added progress bar in news page
* enhanced news pages to allow navigation between news page for stocks in the watchlist
(non-subscriber is restricted to 3 stocks navigation)
* changed "Y!" icon to NEWS
* added functionality to access stock info at ft.com
* added back/forward/reload button when viewing yahoo webpage
* fixed calculation for percentage change
* added new permisson for testing exporting watchlist to sdcard (not enabled for public yet)
* improved appearance of edit watchlist page
* made the name of the watchlist clickable for quick watchlist selection
* bug fixes
* added support for multiple watchlist (subscribers' feature)
* new app icon
* enhanced edit watchlist screen with quick filter (show all, show selected only, show non-selected only)
* moved Remarks column to next of the name column
* fixed ordering of stocks in watchlist table
* UI fixes to context menu at the top of the app
Unique and patent pending technical analysis tools include: Automated chart patterns and trendlines detection, Trend Reversal and Exhaustion Indicators, candlestick patterns (coming soon). It also comes with powerful screeners for all the above patterns which scans for more than 15000 stocks worldwide for high potential profitable trades. All Screenulator chart patterns are available on screenulator.com website for existing subscribers, see website for more member benefits.
Moreover, Interactive Stock Charts is aesthetically pleasing allowing multiple color themes / skins to fit your particular taste. Advanced options such as candlesticks with oxymoronic up and down days can be enabled or disabled. Either filled green bar or hollow bars can represent uptick. Historical price data is stored locally in your device. In "Offline mode", you can analyse historical charts and manipulate charts fast without any network delay. "Bulk caching" allows you download all charts in portfolio prior to going offline.
A trend line is a bounding line for the price movement of a security. A support trend line (or a bottom line) is formed when a securities price decreases and then rebounds at a pivot point that aligns with at least two previous support pivot points. Trendlines are considered by many expert traders to be the single most important tools in technical analysis. However, Support and Resistance breakout and Triangle patterns are just example of patterns formed by trendlines. This app automatically draws and screens for stocks with specific patterns.To learn more: http://www.screenulator.com/cgi-bin/v?pid=ref#trendlines
About Trend Reversal Indicator:
Screenulator's patent pending Trend Reversal and Exhaustion indicators combines 9,13 counting with trendline analysis to pinpoint trend pivots with color coded visual indicator. It has been shown to have an impressive record of identifying and anticipating turning points across the FX, bond, equity and commodity markets. Furthermore, the indicators provide signals not only on a daily chart but also intraday. It identifies when a trend is becoming, or has become, exhausted. This apps automatically identifies Trend Reversal, Trend Exhaustion, and Perfection criteria. It also calculates stoploss levels. To learn more: http://www.screenulator.com/cgi-bin/v?pid=ref#reversal
Classic TA indicators and overlays: RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA, Bollinger, Parabolic SAR, McGinley Dynamic, stochastic, ADX, Aroon, Chaikin, Ultimate, MFI, OBV, ATR, ADL, CCI indicators. Fibonacci Retracement and text annotation tools. Others will available upon requests.
EOD and intraday data: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, TSX, HKEX, Australia, India (NSE)
EOD data only: JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore, UK, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Athens
FOREX: All Forex currency pairs
Instruction Manual: http://www.screenulator.com/ischarts_faq.html
Desktop version: http://www.screenulator.com/ischarts_desktop.html
StockTiles is also a full-featured stock quote, charts, news and portfolio management software as follows:
- Real Time Quotes! (for US, Canada, India, Australia, NZ, Europe etc. Any Yahoo or Google Finance supported stock symbols)
- Color coded tiles display intuitive information!
- Home screen widgets (scrollable and customizable skins!)
- Sort tiles by name, daily %change, position performance, technical / fundamental indicators and more!
- Real-time RSS News Feed!
- Customizable Charts!
- Line chart, Bar chart, Candlestick, (Trendline charts optional)
- Overlays: Moving Averages: 5, 10, 20 ,50 ,100, 200, EMA: 5, 10, 20 ,50, 100 ,200; Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR, Splits, Volume
- Technical Indicators: MACD, RSI14, MFI, ROC, Slow/Fast Stochastic, Volume&MA, William %R
- Portfolio performance and Alerts!
- Dividend payout adjustment
- All Major Markets supported (more than 14000 stock symbols):
United States: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX
Brazil: San Paolo
Asia: HKEX, Australia, New Zealand, India (NSE), JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore
Europe: Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid
- Preloaded portfolios:
NASDAQ100, Dow Industrial 30, Dow Transport 20, S&P100, NZ50, Top 35 FOREX pairs
More will be added upon request
Unique Tiles Format:
Human brains respond much more intuitively to visual cues than letters and numbers. That is why charts make more sense than table of numbers. Let's apply the same concept to portfolio tracking? Instead of reading tiny numbers and decimal points, one can quickly gauge the overall portfolio performance at one glance with colors and lines? The colors of tiles indicate daily % change, with the brightest GREEN for GAIN, and brightest RED for LOSS. The border thickness and color indicate your holding values and if it is long or short position. Performance bar at the baseline indicate your holding performance with respect to purchase / short price. Much of these can be customized to your individual style. The list view is also available if that is your preference.
The tiles can be sorted by daily % change, alphabetical, time added, holding value, holding performance. Other sorting order based on technical and fundamental indicators can be added upon request!
You will immediately know which stock in your portfolio or watchlist is gaining the most or suffering losses simply based on the colors. As well, the overall market performance can be felt with the overall colors of the tiles collection. You can then tap on the tile / stock of interest to open up the detailed quote page with charts and up to the minute news.
** Check out: http://screenulator.com/stocktiles_faq.html for more advanced instructions on using the app!!
- how to quickly import large portfolio?
- where are portfolio files stored?
Thanks for using StockTiles! Please send comments and suggestions to Joe@Screenulator.com, I will be happy to make improvements and add more features to the app!
Easily search for stocks via stock ticker symbols or company names, add them to your trading portfolios and start monitoring your stock quotes and portfolio performance!
Create custom watchlists to monitor stock prices, stock price charts and other related company news in the stock market to discover timely stock trading opportunities.
Add stock price alerts so that whenever your stock hit specific price targets, you will receive a timely notification.
Stock market news alerts can also be created so that you can receive latest market news notifications for your stocks at your preferred time and frequency.
Stocks IQ even comes with nifty stock price widgets and stock news widgets to highlight potential stock market trading opportunities right on your home screen!
- Access up-to-date stock market statistics (eg. realtime stock quotes etc) at a glance
- View stock charts for various date periods.
- Find out the latest stock market news via RSS feed
- Create and manage your stock trading portfolios
- Record your stock trades and track the performance of your various portfolios
- Create and manage watchlists to monitor stocks of interest
- Create price alerts and receive stock price alert notifications
- Add News Alerts automatically or manually to receive news notifications from your selected stocks at your preferred time and frequency
- Enable or disable individual Stock News or Stock Price Alerts
- Ability to set preferred update frequency to conserve phone battery
- Multiple home screen widgets for portfolios, watchlists and news for quick access to stock information
- Import Google Finance Portfolio Transactions .csv file directly to existing portfolio. All you have to do is to place the .csv file in the location stated in the app
- Select light or dark theme for your app and widgets
- Ability to view all news in selected portfolio(s) and filter news articles based on keywords or stock name
- 'Positions' tab lets you view your stock positions and provides you information such as Portfolio Value, Market Value, Gain/Loss, Average Price and Quantity owned
- 'Positions' tab also shows you your cash positions for your selected portfolio
- Ability to add an initial cash deposit when a new Portfolio is created and withdraw and deposit cash
- 'Performance' tab lets you track important performance indicators of your portfolio/stock such as ROI, Realized Gains and Unrealized Gains
- 'Distribution' tab gives you an overview of the market value percentages of all your stocks
- Set a distinct color for each stock
Stocks IQ is optimized to run on both Android phones and tablets and is completely free!
Note that Stocks IQ does not sync with any actual portfolio. It acts as either a learning tool for stock tracking beginners or a supporting tool for seasoned stock traders.
Connect with us on Facebook for news and giveaways at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Track Stocks and Indices from Singapore Exchange (SGX, Singapore Stock Exchange)
* Quotes for majority of Singapore stocks and indices, world indices
* Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to search, remove, add, re-order stocks/indexes.
* Quotes for exchange traded funds.
* Support for News related to stocks
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, issue reporting and feature requests please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ StockSpy keeps getting more awesome with great new upgrades!
StockSpy - A slick app which simplifies tracking stocks, stock market, realtime quotes, charts, news, links & stats for stocks around the globe. StockSpy allows you to SEE how the news affects stock prices with NewsCharts!
♦ WARNING ♦
STOCKSPY IS A RESEARCH TOOL. IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR PERFORMING FULL TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!
Please Note: A "Pro" subscription is required to unlock all of StockSpy features! Your subscription helps fund StockSpy's operation costs and development of even more awesome new features!
TONS OF USEFUL FEATURES
✔ NEW: Track portfolio value and trades across all of your devices.
✔ Works for stocks from tons of stock exchanges around the world!
✔ Real time quotes and volume from major exchanges: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, London, Germany, Italy, Taiwan.
✔ The up/down ticks in live real time stock quote prices are highlighted in green/red.
✔ Landscape Mode: Beautiful and clear full screen stock charts & news.
✔ Technical Indicators: Candle Stick Charts, SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR
✔ Symbol Groups: Custom named watchlists to help organize the stocks in your portfolio.
✔ Sortable symbol lists: Sort by ticker symbol or stock price percentage change.
✔ Real time Intraday Charts: In stocks list & symbol details.
✔ Time Saving Links: Organizes web links related to your stocks for quick investment research. Never have to type in a URL again. Setup a link template once for your whole portfolio.
✔ Full Screen Charts and Browser: Instantly toggle to full screen for charting or reading news articles about your stocks.
✔ Symbol List Company Logos help you quickly spot the stock you’re looking for.
✔ If stock price changes more than ±2% quote shows a darker green or red or green background.
✔ Integrated Stats & fundamental stock data:
+ Dividends: Per share, Yield, Ex Dividend, Pay Date
+ Ratios/Other: PE, Price/Sales, PEG, Book Value, EPS, EBITDA, Short Ratio
+ Price History: 52 week range and % change.
AMAZING NEWS FEATURES
✔ NewsCharts lets you to visualize news volume over time to spot correlations with price changes!
✔ Auto news feed configuration.
✔ Customize News Sources RSS/Atom address templates.
✔ Single list Multi news feed consolidation. Avoid jumping between finance websites to find all the news on your investments!
✔ Read articles in integrated browser or long press for external browser.
✔ Grey marking of Read articles.
✔ Easy news feed setup for popular finance websites (Pro Required for multiple news sources)
CLOUD SYNC (Pro)
Stock tracker automatically syncs your Stock Watchlist, News Feeds & Links on every device...
✔ Multi-platform sync on phone, tablet and desktop computers.
✔ If your device is lost or damaged you can restore data related to your stocks from the cloud using your StockSpy account!
STOCK EXCHANGES - Stock quote tracker supports tons of exchanges around the world to access your stocks.
✔ Americas - US, Canada, Mexico & South American exchanges.
✔ Europe/Middle East - Major european exchagnes as well as Tel Aviv.
With recent volatility in the global financial markets access to timely investment information is a necessity. With StockSpy this information is at your fingertips.
★ UPDATES INCLUDED IN SUBSCRIPTION!
★ SUPPORT: Contact email@example.com anytime!
★ Go ahead! Get your copy of StockSpy today. You won't regret it!
you need to download the sheet music each time you view them ***
- A series of high quality piano sheet music are provided by VRONS piano sheet music
- All of the sheet music are arranged and transcribed by VRONS.
- Popular music, classical music and nursery music from all over the world can be found here!
- You can view sheet music and listen to MIDI demo.
- If you wish to download the sheet music, please visit my website: