✔ A complete porting of the famous iPhone version!
✔ 8 apps in 1: 7 calculators and 1 form!
✔ Over 1000 formulas, definitions and theorems! The more complete form on Android Market.. constantly updated!
✔ 7 magnificent Utilities to help you in the exercises: Quadratic Equations Solver, Fraction Approximator, Graphic Calculator, Advanced Calculator, Systems Solver, Matrices Solver, and math Glossary!
✔ Beautiful graphical user interface, simple and intuitive!
✔ Support for new High Resolution devices!
✔ Very complete form, divided into sections for an easy consultation!
✔ More than 50 Quizzes on the topics to test your knowledge!
✔ Links to Wikipedia for every topic!
COMING IN NEXT UPDATE…
● Differential Equations
- draw graphs with one or two variables like f(x), f(x,y)
- visualize your function in 4 dimensions with a time-variable
- compute value tables
- definite integral and derivative - functions
- matrices, vectors, determinante, inverse, transpose,
- trigonometrical functions like sin, cos, tan, sec
- rounding-functions, floor, ceil, round,
- sum and product-function
- save your functions and make screenshots
- modify your graph-range and set customized color options
- rotate and zoom your graph in three dimensions
- display multiple graphs
The app is easy to use and helps students and engineers to visualize their mathematical functions and it can be used as a professional graphical calculator.
- For: high school students of final years of study.
- Develops analytical skills and non-standard approach to math.
- Adaptive solutions. The most complex issues are marked as optional commentaries, so that the students who don't want it too complex can read the necessary and the most easy part while still getting an understanding.
- Topics: Numbers, Calculus, Geometry, Algebra, Probability theory.
- Checks answers which are entered by the user and gives final number of points collected.
- The task bank is updated regularly.
- The program is available in English and Russian.
- Private tutorship and consultancy over all topics are possible via skype with the author of the appplication.
Language,Development of language,Paper,Newspaper,Book,Radio,AM,FM,Television,Number of Television Broadcast Stations,Telephone,Cellular phones,Songs,Film Studio,Theater,E-mail,Communication Satellite.
Complete knowledge of Communication
- Chapter one "Counts 1 to 10"
- Chapter two "Counts 11 to 20"
- Chapter three "Basic addition"
- Chapter four "Basic subtraction"
- Chapter five "Counts 20 to 100"
- Chapter six "Addition(1)"
- Chapter seven "Subtraction(1)"
- Chapter eight "Basic polygons"
- Each chapter contains learning section and test section
- Chapter eight has learning section only
AWork supports Octave (Matlab) scripting language for symbolic calculations (integration, plotting, differentiation, simplifications, solving equations etc.).
It is a port of jMathLab (http://jwork.org/jmathlab) project available for desktops and servers.
AWork supports the BeanShell (http://www.beanshell.org/) scripting language. One can access the the complete Java API and external numerical JAVA libraries using the BeanShell editor integrated into the AWork IDE.
AWork documentation and examples of symbolic and numeric calculations are given here: http://jwork.org/scavis/android/
All bug reports and comments are addressed here: http://jwork.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6
Please use this link if you need to fix a problem
Micro Mathematics is a revolutionary new kind of mobile calculator. It is the world’s first scientific graphing calculator and function plotter on Android oriented around a worksheet. It allows live editing of mathematical identities combined with highly accurate computations.
Not only students, but also everybody who likes mathematics or needs more than just a basic calculator will benefit from this amazing technique of mathematical calculations and plotting.
Benefits and features:
- Verification, validation, documentation and re-use of mathematical calculations
- Works on smartphone or tablet in portrait and landscape mode
- Supports all commonly used mathematical operations
- Mathematical expressions are written in an intuitive and naturally readable form
- Powerful mathematical touch-screen editor with undo function makes editing easier
- You can do multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all used formulas
- Mathematical expressions are collected in a document, that includes not only formulas and plots, but also additional text and images (SVG format is also supported)
- You can store your document on SD card and export it into LaTeX format or an image (SD writing permission is needed)
- The app contains detailed "How to use" page and several examples
Micro Mathematics supports basic level of mathematical calculations. If you find micro Mathematics useful or need more mathematics (like functions with many arguments, plots for several functions, 3D plots, summation and product operations, derivative and definite integrals, logical operators, n-th root), please consider purchasing micro Mathematics Plus to support further development. Thank you.
Languages: English, Russian, German.
MathStudio is the most comprehensive math app available for Android phones and tablets. Whether you need a simple calculator to do your finances or a replacement for your TI graphing calculator, MathStudio is the most powerful and versatile calculator available on the Android Market.
From basic calculations to college calculus, MathStudio is a full featured scientific calculator with over two hundred functions. Browse the entire list in our online manual.
MathStudio is powered by MobileCAS, our powerful and lightning fast computer algebra system that beautifully typesets your answers.
Solve limits, derivates, integrals and more!
Graph equations with speed and ease you never thought was possible! MathStudio graphs 2D function, parametric, polar, implicit, contour, vector fields, fractals and images with amazing speed and accuracy.
Rotate, pinch and graph 3D equations in real-time! MathStudio graphs 3D functions, parametric, spherical, cylindrical and vector fields.
MathStudio is the first and only graphing app that can also graph not only in space but in time. Use the T variable to create animated plots that plot graphs in space and time!
Plot lists of numerical data in scatter, histograms, box, probability plots! MathStudio even includes an advanced regression analysis package, choose from several regression functions or create your own!
MathStudio is the ONLY calculator app that also lets you create scripts in our powerful programming language that supports variables, loops and even recursion.
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED
Unlike other math apps, MathStudio does not require an active internet connection. It does all calculations internally for fast and instant results.
We offer support through our online forums.
1. Matrix Calculator: Calculate Determinant, Inverse, Product, Rank and more...
2. Function Plotter: Plot up to 3 mathematical functions at a time with a custom domain.
3. Number Converter: Convert numbers from one base to another.
4. Equation Solver: Solve any equation up to degree 10.
Inquisitum.co.uk is an online learning center. We host training courses and associated material to aid anyone to learn new technologies.
Our focus on vocational subjects to help anyone pick up new skills quickly, easily and most importantly our courses are either completely free to access or come with a small, one-off fee.
Our courses are available online through any browser, or can be accessed on tablets and smart phones. Most courses have Android apps available in the Google Play store for easy access. Android apps do require an internet connection so we can provide with updated content seamlessly.
The courses we publish are also changing and improving all the time. New material, like glossaries, quizzes, exercises and new lessons are being added constantly. To this end, you need to have internet access when running the app - this helps ensure you have up to date information and the best material possible.
This app is organized into eleven main sections, with each containing subsections with examples for better understanding.
The eleven main sections & their subsections include:
Functions and Linear Models
- Domain and Range, Composition, Transformations, etc.
Limits and Continuity
- Algebraic Techniques to Evaluate Limits, Limits Involving Infinity and Asymptotes, Intermediate Value Theorem, etc.
- Rules for Differentiation, Derivatives in Physics, Implicit Differentiation
Applications of the Derivative
- Mean Value Theorem, Rolle’s Theorem, First and Second Derivative Tests, Optimization, Related Rates, Riemann Sums
- Indefinite and Definite Integrals, Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Part I and II
- Slope Fields, Separable Differential Equations
Logarithmic and Exponential Functions
- Exponential Growth and Decay
Applications of the Definite Integral
- Volumes of Solids, Area Between Curves
Sequences and Series
- Convergence and Divergence Tests, Taylor Approximations, Maclaurin Series, etc.
Parametric, Polar, Vector Functions
- Derivatives of Parametric and Polar Graphs, Velocity and Acceleration Vectors, etc.
Other Advanced Calculus Topics
- L’Hopital’s Rule, Arc Length, Integration by Parts, Logistic Differential Equations, etc.
This Calculus Study App covers all topics in AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, and Calculus I, and Calculus II.
This application also includes a search tool that gives a quick search on the selected topic for additional information in assisting you with your calculus course.
The trajectories of the particles are determined numerically. The well known Velocity Verlet integration of Newton's equation of motions is used for a system of interacting particles. Forces between particles are defined analytically using a "pair potential function" that depends on the distance between two particles.
In physics, MMD is used to examine the dynamics of atomic-level phenomena that cannot be observed directly. Within the mobile devices context, it can be used as a small mobile laboratory to understand the basics of the particle physics. Furthermore it can be used to produce nice dynamical pictures that are suitable as a live wallpaper.
- The application can be set as a live wallpaper that visualizes the current experimental set up.
- In the live wallpaper mode, the active “static” wallpaper can be used as a background. You can mix your favorite background picture with particles “flying” in front of it.
- The changes made in main application will be applied to live wallpaper daemon to make the wallpaper tuning easier.
- Generation of an initial structure of the particles use diagonal or square grids with given dimension
- Possibility to select a boundary condition (full energy is constant, kinetic energy is constant, or no constraints)
- If kinetic energy is constrained, it is possible to apply “thermal change” that simulates heating/cooling of the system
- Possibility to change the gravity value. The gravity vector can be also changed by rotating of the device.
- Possibility to select and visualize selected potential. Currently, three common potentials are available: Lennard-Jones, Morse and Born-Mayer.
- The particle skin can be selected from build-in clip art.
- Multi-touch interface is used to zoom and drag the experimental area.
Note: since the application implements a numerical integration method, it generates a significant CPU load. Therefore, the live wallpaper mode is not suitable for low-power devices.
Keywords: live wallpaper, HD wallpaper, physics, molecular dynamics, atom simulations, experiment
- Уроки Рисования
- Уроки CSS
- Уроки Corel Draw
- Уроки Addobe Photoshop
- Уроки Adobe Flash
- Уроки Adobe Illustrator
- Уроки 3D Studio Max
- Уроки DreamWeaver
- Уроки HTML
- Уроки Visual Studio
- Уроки MathCAD
- Уроки Сinema 4D
- Уроки Adobe InDesign
- Уроки Android
- Уроки Фотографии
- Уроки Unity 3D
В дальнейшем уроки будут пополняться.....
Help your children achieve a higher level of success TODAY!"
-import spreadsheet files (Google Docs/Excel/OpenOffice)
-supports images (take pictures of math or chemistry formulas etc.)
-organize/group cards into categories (called virtual decks)
-no internet connection required
-clean user interface
-create and edit cards directly in the app
-change card order
Features NOT available in the free edition