A simple LED Studio Clock.
This is the standard version of this clock. It can be used with Android 2.2 and above.
### The development of this version was discontinued.
### Please install the free Plus version. Thanks!
If you like my clock, please rate it. Thank you!
Before you leave a bad rating, please contact me!
For comments or suggestions, I'm always open.
(I understand only German and a little English).
• Contains no Advertising
• No unnecessary permissions
• Suitable for all screen resolutions
• Keep screen on (optional)
• Switchable 12/24 hours format
• Flashing colon (optional)
• Fully customizable colors
• Widgets (1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6)
• Widget transparency adjustable
• Adjustable App screen brightness
• Save/load of 2 user defined colors
• Multi language support *
If you want to help me to translate the App into other
languages, please contact us by email. Thank you!
Already supported languages:
• Dutch (Belgian) [nl_BE] (thanks to Pieters)
• German [de-DE]
• English [en-US]
• French [fr-FR] (thanks to Gilles)
• Italian [it-IT] (thanks to Remigio)
• Polish [pl_PL] (thanks to Roman)
• Portuguese (Brasil) [pt-BR] (thanks to Ricardo)
The keep screen on option can be cause
burn-in effects on AMOLED screens!
Use at your own risk!
+ Feature added
- Feature removed
! Error fixed
! Frensh translation improved
+ Dutch (Belgian) translation added
+ Italian translation added
+ Polish translation added
+ Link to Plus Version
! Fix problem with flashing colon
+ Portuguese (Brasil) [pt-BR] translation
+ Flashing colon
! improve brightness control by wiping on screen
! JSON error on Android 2.3.x devices fixed
+ Support for "xlargeScreens" devices
- Support for Android 2.2 removed
+ Frensh translation added
! Improved "about" screen for translations
+ 1x1 Widget added
+ Adjust brightness by touch can be switched off
! Some improvements
+ Multilanguage support added
+ German translation added
+ Settings dialog revised
+ Switched pro to free version (legal reasons)
+ Add AM/PM labels
+ Add a setting menu
+ Keep screen on (wake lock)
+ Leading zero for hours
+ 12 hours format
First public Release