The main features are as follows .
- The start audio notification
- The reaction time measurement by the acceleration sensor (unofficial record)
- Time measurement auxiliary function of an external stopwatch
It will run at a specified time voice after voice of 1-3 below.
1 . " On your mark! "
2 . " Set! "
3 . " (BANG!) "
By mounting the earphones, you can start the practice of itself.
Also, press the start button at the same time as the external stopwatch, it is possible to measure time of 100m alone.
Sensitivity of the acceleration sensor and the time lag of the sound can be adjusted in the Settings screen.
Add setting of "Show full screen stop button".
The change in the latest SDK internal.
Ad layout change of the main screen.
Change the main view layout.
- Bug Fix
Fixed a bug that does not work in a sleep state of a background service.
Change the launcher icon.
Change a sound file.
[12.10.2013] Ver.1.0.1 New release.
You can see the uploaded results and diagrams on http://www.drag-racing.org/
Do you want to help us get Drag Racing Mobile in your language? Please write us an email.
Very simple quarter mile counter. This application counts the time in seconds for you vehicle to complete a quarter mile run. Wait for the button to turn green, then press START. You are now ready to begin your run. When The acceleration sensor detects movement the counter will start and stop automatically after you have traveled a quarter mile.
Note: Distance is measured in meters. 402.336 meters = 1 quarter mile
Interested in improving your drag strip performance? Looking to see if there are any patterns in your passes that might help you get an extra competitive edge? How about a quick and easy way to keep track of and view all of your drag strip passes - ever? With a sophisticated pass analysis graphing tool, you can display literally any of your data in a zoomable, scalable graph.
-Drag racing timeslip logbook
-Multiple Vehicles (limited to 1 with free version)
-Unlimited passes (limited to 10 in free version)
-Sophisticated sorting, grouping and listing allows you to see all the data from your logbook that you want and none of what you don't
-Graph analysis: plot any data point versus any other data point quickly and easily
-Add custom fields to allow you to track, analyze and plot any data you can imagine
-SFI data - breeze through tech by having all of your SFI parts, numbers, brands and expirations with one click
-Preloaded with NHRA dragstrips, you can add or remove tracks of your own
Designed by drag racers for drag racers, Track Buddy works great on both phones and tablets.
Try TrackBuddy for free! If you like it, you can purchase and activate the unlimited license from within the app. No internet required to use! Internet access is only required to download the app and to purchase it.
Create one or more vehicles and enter all of the incrementals from your drag racing timeslip. Looking for more info than that? In addition to the standard 1/8th and 1/4 mile incrementals, TrackBuddy allows you to track:
That not enough? Is there any other drag racing data not listed here that you'd like to track in your logbook and analyze? No Problem! TrackBuddy allows you to create custom fields for each vehicle. Add anything you can think of - launch RPM, launch boost, vehicle weight, suspension settings, etc., there is no limit - if it's a number, you can add it, track it and graph it against anything else with TrackBuddy.
Sophisticated Pass Grouping and Sorting: Quickly and easily see all the pass information you need. Any serious racer knows that over time, your timeslip and pass data logbook can get massive and hard to maneuver. With TrackBuddy, you can easily keep it all organized and safe. View all of your passes in a clean, organized manner. View a list of all your passes at once or group them by Date, Location, 1/8 ET or 1/4 ET. Within each group of passes, sort them by date, best ET or best trap.
Graph Analysis: Ever wonder how your tire pressure affects your 60'? How about the relationship between your 60' and your 1/8th mile ET? You can graph anything in TrackBuddy. There are a number of built-in graph choices that you'll find extremely useful in identifying sweet-spots or problematic areas in your setup.
If the default graph options don't show you exactly what you want to see, just build your own! Anything numeric can be graphed against anything else with TrackBuddy. Reaction time versus 60'? Tire pressure versus 330'? How about your custom launch RPM field versus your 1000'? If its a number, you can graph it, even if its not on your timeslip. Identify those sweet spots and trends with your setup that you would otherwise easily overlook and miss on over time.
SFI Numbers: Want help breezing through tech so you can get on the track? Let TrackBuddy help you look professional at tech by keeping track of your SFI numbers, brands and expiration information. Enter as many components as you want, and then show them in a nice tidy list at tech inspection.
RaceChrono has following major features:
• Lap timer for circuit and point-to-point tracks (both standing start and flying start is supported)
• Gauges for viewing all live data
• Analysis mode with smooth scrolling configurable map and graphs
• Lap list with optimal lap time calculation
• Library of over 1600 pre-made racing circuits
• Intuitive track editor for creating your own track maps
• Virtually unlimited amount of saved sessions
• Virtually unlimited session length
• Smooth graphics especially on devices that support hardware acceleration
• Bluetooth GPS support up-to 20 Hz (for superior accuracy over internal GPS)
• Internal GPS support
Available through in-app-purchases (also included in RaceChrono Pro):
• Support for VBOX Sport, RaceDAC and OBD-II readers (Devices pack)
• Predictive lap timing (Analysis pack)
• Time difference and time gain channels (Analysis pack)
• Reference laps picked from other sessions for comparison (Analysis pack)
• Exporting to VBO, CSV and NMEA formats (Devices pack or Analysis pack)
You can either search for the vehicle you are looking for, or choose from makes, and years to find the drag times you are looking for.
The Drag Times database for factory quarter mile, and zero to 60 mph times, is always growing, and will soon be adding motorcycle track times in too.
If you have any suggestions, questions, or new times that we don't have to that you could contribute, please email us at di.DragTimes@gmail.com
Thanks for downloading Drag Times!
Times are in HH:mm:ss.hh format (hours, minutes, seconds, hundredths). There is no need to type the colon or period, so "12345" is interpreted as "1:23.45" and ":30" is interpreted as "30.00".
1. Calculating splits. Leg 4 started at 3:14.67 and ended at 4:11.50. What was leg 4's split?
4 1 1 5 0 - 3 1 4 6 7 = 56.83
2. Calculating pace. Runner A finished the marathon in 3:26:54.48. What was her mile pace?
3 2 6 5 4 4 8 ÷ 2 6 . 2 = 7:53.83
3. Calculating set duration. How long will 20 50s on :55 take to swim in practice?
: 5 5 × 2 0 = 18:20.00
4. Calculating relay seed times. The four runners' individual times are 54.68, 57.32, 57.98, and 1:00.04. What would their relay time be?
5 4 6 8 + 5 7 3 2 + 5 7 9 8 + 1 0 0 0 4 = 3:50.02
5. Converting between courses. Swimmer A swam a 5:44.86 short course yards 400 IM. What is that in meters? (1 yard = 0.9144 meters)
5 4 4 8 6 × . 9 1 4 4 = 5:15.33
•¼ Mile & Custom ETs
•Satellite & Street View
•Google Earth, MSExcel
•Time Slips on Facebook
•Bluetooth GPS Add-on
See website for changelog & user guide.
The app lets you tap in the Race Numbers (Bib Numbers) of competitors as they pass by and exports the race results via email to the race organiser.
You can also scan runner Barcodes or read their NFC radio tags.
The application is based on our Bib Logger program, customised for Beyond Marathon
can be used on any vehicle race : go-kart , minibike, pit bike, MINIGP , motorcycle or car racing ... Racetime will record the lap time , maximum speed and lap times. Then, you can observe the evolution of all the runs, the race pace, the fastest lap, the time difference and all that lap by lap and sector by sector. All this features on any track in the world.
SIMPLICITY AND CONVENIENCE :
During the lap, Racetime display on the screen the most useful information for the rider, visible at a glance: position on the track, speed, the fastest time of the run, the time of the last lap and the previous lap.
PRO & SOCIAL:
With Racetime PRO each run can be analyzed from the point of view of the trajectory on the track and the speed during the ride. Uploading the run on your PRO account you will be able to relive the laps in order to analyze every corner. Your PRO runs can also be shared on Facebook.
MORE THAN A GPS LAP TIMER:
Racetime well as being a stopwatch is also a GPS tracker to track and share on FaceBook all your tours, by motorcycle, by bicycle, by car etc. And thanks to Racetime PRO you can retrace your ride in real time with the analysis of path and speed instantaneously.
Racetime also offers the possibility to measure the acceleration of the own vehicle even without being inside a Racetime circuit: the app will use GPS information to calculate all times. The time will be clocked from the first movement of the vehicle until reaching the maximum speed .
This app allows you to use the GPS technology found on modern smartphones, using them as a lap timer. A big saving if you consider that an average cell phone with built-in GPS has a lower price than a GPS stopwatch !
The added value of this app is the desire to maintain a direct line with the riders: those who use this app can communicate and contact developers directly through the site for advice, suggestions or tracks requests.
A MEASURE OF PILOT :
If your circuit is not present, you can tell us your track from the site as soon as possible and we will add it to the RaceTime circuits for download it. Referring to the circuit section, you can also see which tracks are available on Racetime all over the world.
This is Racetime, download it now !
- Logging over 100 aspects of each and every run down the track
- ET Prediction - Two formulas are available. Both use DA and up to 7 of your previous runs (you choose the runs to use).
- Run Completion - Provide RaceIQ with a portion of a run that you lifted on or hit the brakes, and RaceIQ will complete the run so that you can see what you would have ran had you not lifted.
- One-Click DA feature which will retrieve current weather conditions based on your GPS location and calculate density altitude for you as well as automatically populate that information into runs
- Powerful reporting that allows you to visually see what changes are affecting your vehicle and how
- Allows the user to input their own weather data if they have a weather station
- Management of maintenance that can automatically tell you when different parts need to be replaced or checked. You choose when/how many runs an item should live through and RaceIQ keeps track and alerts you when you should examine the item.
- Side-by-Side run comparison for up to 7 runs allows you to see over 40 different aspects of the runs all on the same screen for easy comparison
- Segment/Interval times (i.e. 60-330, 330-1/8, etc...) are automatically calculated and displayed in graphs/reports/filters.
- Handles multiple vehicles, and you can specify which vehicle you want displayed on reports/graphs. Several users are logging runs of 4+ vehicles using one copy of RaceIQ.
- Automatic sea level correction on new runs which allows you to make an apples-to-apples comparison between runs which have different a DA.
- Provides 20 custom fields that you can label as anything you want
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Completely portable, does not require an internet connection for anything other than Density Altitude lookup and Backup/Restore.
- Allows users to download their data and import it into other programs
- Gives users the ability to backup their data online
You can't get cell or internet access at your track? No problem, the only features that require an active internet connection are the automatic weather information and backup/restore. You can fill in all the run details right there at the track, and when you do get internet access you can populate the weather information for each run simply by tapping the screen. RaceIQ will automatically fetch the weather data that is closest in both distance and time to that run, and populate that information into the software.
Need to know what your converter slip % was? Want to know what you could have ran in the 1/4 based on your time from a 1/8 mile track? How about knowing how many RPMs you drop when you upshift? RaceIQ can answer all that and more by giving you access to several of the most widely used racing calculators.
LESS GUESSING = MORE WINNING
RaceIQ takes the guesswork out of your setup.
Race IQ Drag Racing Log Book Software Bracket Racing Bracket Race IHRA NHRA NMRA Sportsman Pro Mod Pro 5.0 Drag Strip ET Correction Density Altitude Racing Calculator
Over 12 years of event management and race timing helped inspire Race Timer.
We'd love to hear your feedback! Feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com
Using the GPS, you will be able to do the next tests:
-Time elapsed in accelerate from 0 to 30, 45, 60 and 75 mph (or to 50, 75, 100 and 125 km/h).
-Meters covered in 10, 20 and 30 seconds.
-Time elapsed in cover 500 and 1000 meters.
-Time elapsed in brake from the actual speed to 0.
•Lap time: you will be asked to set the start/finish point, and every time this position is detected, a new lap will start. At the end, you'll have some statics:
-Best lap time.
-Number of laps.
Once you finish a test, you'll see your results with some statics and a map with your route. You could save all the results to check your own records whenever you want.
CSV format. DDA files are in a binary format that most applications can't understand. CSV files are universally understood and even human readable. The CSV comes in handy if you want to
- Use DDA data with different analysis tools.
- Overlay data onto a video.
- Share your data with friends.
DDA Converter works as an email attachment handler. To use DDA Converter simply send yourself the DDA file and open the email on your Android device. Click on the DDA attachment and DDA Converter will parse it and give you some basic file information. It will also provide you with data previews so you can be sure that your file is being handled properly.
NOTE: These previews are shown graphically in the app but the output generated by DDA Converter is a simple text file.
DDA Converter currently supports DDA files from all of the most popular models including 1098, 1198, 848, and 1199 Panigale.
The data in the CSV will vary depending on which model Ducati generated the DDA file. But at a minimum it will include
- Engine temp
- Throttle position
- Odometer reading
- Current gear ratio
- Lap marker
For later models it will also include GPS data
(DDA Converter also adds an additional column that translates the embedded "lap marker" column into a "Lap Count" that's more easily understood by third party tools.)
Analyze your performance and improve your lap times by seeing exactly where you are and how fast you're going at every point around the track.
Designed for car or motorcycle track days but can be used for any circuit lapping (running, biking, etc) or even as a simple GPS logger.
- Use pre-defined start/finish points for major tracks or easily set your own using Google maps or your current location.
- Use the internal phone GPS, or a Bluetooth-enabled GPS receiver for faster update rates and better accuracy.
- See, in real-time, how your current lap compares to your previous lap and best lap.
- See exact position and speed for each lap.
- Analyze your performance and consistency by directly comparing different laps on a single map.
- Display data in metric or english units.
- Export session data to CSV file.
- Shows braking and acceleration points
If you have questions, comments or suggestions email firstname.lastname@example.org