In addition, the following categories are provided:
0-60 MPH Timer
0-60 KPH Timer
0-100 KPH Timer
Users can save their best timings and view the top 10 best timings in each category.
Provides functionality to clear history as well.
Inherent GPS inaccuracy has been taken care of to a reasonable extent. If a drag has major outliers, that drag would be flagged.
Once drag category is chosen and Start button clicked (after GPS connection is obtained), the rider can move at any time and drag starts only when he moves.
Vibrate on drag completion
Disclaimer: Even with an outlier algorithm in place, the readings obtained are directly dependent on GPS readings and there might be inaccuracies especially if the sky is cloudy or in the presence of tall structures. Such drags will be flagged.
Please convey us any further suggestions/requirements to improve this app.
The main features are as follows .
- The start audio notification
- The reaction time measurement by the acceleration sensor (unofficial record)
- Time measurement auxiliary function of an external stopwatch
It will run at a specified time voice after voice of 1-3 below.
1 . " On your mark! "
2 . " Set! "
3 . " (BANG!) "
By mounting the earphones, you can start the practice of itself.
Also, press the start button at the same time as the external stopwatch, it is possible to measure time of 100m alone.
Sensitivity of the acceleration sensor and the time lag of the sound can be adjusted in the Settings screen.
Add setting of "Show full screen stop button".
The change in the latest SDK internal.
Ad layout change of the main screen.
Change the main view layout.
- Bug Fix
Fixed a bug that does not work in a sleep state of a background service.
Change the launcher icon.
Change a sound file.
[12.10.2013] Ver.1.0.1 New release.
Very simple quarter mile counter. This application counts the time in seconds for you vehicle to complete a quarter mile run. Wait for the button to turn green, then press START. You are now ready to begin your run. When The acceleration sensor detects movement the counter will start and stop automatically after you have traveled a quarter mile.
Note: Distance is measured in meters. 402.336 meters = 1 quarter mile
Running is the act by which animals, including human beings, move by the power of the feet. Speeds may vary and range from jogging to a sprint.
A lot of individuals compete in track events that place participants in a contest to test speed in a sprint or endurance in a marathon. The running mechanics are the same, but additional factors are very different in a marathon versus a sprint.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ The Basics!
★ Should You Sprint
★ Sprinting Faster
★ Marathon Basics
★ You Must Breathe Right!
★ and much more!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $9.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Whether you are in the stands or at the tree, the DragTimes.com application is the ideal app for anyone that spends time at the track.
The DragTimes.com application for Android includes:
- 1/8 Mile to 1/4 Mile Time Calculator
- 1/8 Mile to 1/4 Mile Speed Calculator
- Rear Wheel Horsepower (RWHP) Calculator
- RPM Calculator
- 1/4 Mile Time Calculator (based on Vehicle Weight and Horsepower)
- 1/4 Mile Speed Calculator (based on Vehicle Weight and Horsepower)
- Miles Per Gallon (MPG) Calculator
- Cubic Inch Displacement (CID) Calculator
- Density Altitude Calculator
- Injector Maximum Horsepower Calculator
- Altitude in Feet and Meters, based on actual device location
- Local Weather information based on actual device location, including Current Weather Conditions (includes Temperature, Conditions, Heat Index, Humidity, Dew Point, Wind Speed and Direction, Wind Gusts, Barometric Pressure and much more!), Local and Regional Radar, Extended Forecast and Warnings
- About the application information and link to the support website
Specifically designed for the Android platform, the DragTimes application is an easy-to-use and fully functional application that provides the most common calculators used by Drag Racer's, plus real time local weather information based on the actual location of your Andriod Device.
We're constantly working to improve the DragTimes application Android and User Feedback is a key driver for what we do. Feel free to send your feedback and suggestions to and help us make this application better for you!
It transforms your Android device into a user friendly, quick and easy to configure timer with
big visible countdown numbers, different ringing sounds with optional phone vibration.
Very useful for interval training in running/sprinting, cardio/aerobic training,
boxing/martial arts, for doing tabata workouts, circuit training, stretching,
weightlifting and yoga.
This app is for fans of Pennsylvania sprint car racing, whether you live out of state or just can't make it to the races this app has everything!
Sponsored by DMI and FullyInjected.com
You can either search for the vehicle you are looking for, or choose from makes, and years to find the drag times you are looking for.
The Drag Times database for factory quarter mile, and zero to 60 mph times, is always growing, and will soon be adding motorcycle track times in too.
If you have any suggestions, questions, or new times that we don't have to that you could contribute, please email us at di.DragTimes@gmail.com
Thanks for downloading Drag Times!
Interested in improving your drag strip performance? Looking to see if there are any patterns in your passes that might help you get an extra competitive edge? How about a quick and easy way to keep track of and view all of your drag strip passes - ever? With a sophisticated pass analysis graphing tool, you can display literally any of your data in a zoomable, scalable graph.
-Drag racing timeslip logbook
-Multiple Vehicles (limited to 1 with free version)
-Unlimited passes (limited to 10 in free version)
-Sophisticated sorting, grouping and listing allows you to see all the data from your logbook that you want and none of what you don't
-Graph analysis: plot any data point versus any other data point quickly and easily
-Add custom fields to allow you to track, analyze and plot any data you can imagine
-SFI data - breeze through tech by having all of your SFI parts, numbers, brands and expirations with one click
-Preloaded with NHRA dragstrips, you can add or remove tracks of your own
Designed by drag racers for drag racers, Track Buddy works great on both phones and tablets.
Try TrackBuddy for free! If you like it, you can purchase and activate the unlimited license from within the app. No internet required to use! Internet access is only required to download the app and to purchase it.
Create one or more vehicles and enter all of the incrementals from your drag racing timeslip. Looking for more info than that? In addition to the standard 1/8th and 1/4 mile incrementals, TrackBuddy allows you to track:
That not enough? Is there any other drag racing data not listed here that you'd like to track in your logbook and analyze? No Problem! TrackBuddy allows you to create custom fields for each vehicle. Add anything you can think of - launch RPM, launch boost, vehicle weight, suspension settings, etc., there is no limit - if it's a number, you can add it, track it and graph it against anything else with TrackBuddy.
Sophisticated Pass Grouping and Sorting: Quickly and easily see all the pass information you need. Any serious racer knows that over time, your timeslip and pass data logbook can get massive and hard to maneuver. With TrackBuddy, you can easily keep it all organized and safe. View all of your passes in a clean, organized manner. View a list of all your passes at once or group them by Date, Location, 1/8 ET or 1/4 ET. Within each group of passes, sort them by date, best ET or best trap.
Graph Analysis: Ever wonder how your tire pressure affects your 60'? How about the relationship between your 60' and your 1/8th mile ET? You can graph anything in TrackBuddy. There are a number of built-in graph choices that you'll find extremely useful in identifying sweet-spots or problematic areas in your setup.
If the default graph options don't show you exactly what you want to see, just build your own! Anything numeric can be graphed against anything else with TrackBuddy. Reaction time versus 60'? Tire pressure versus 330'? How about your custom launch RPM field versus your 1000'? If its a number, you can graph it, even if its not on your timeslip. Identify those sweet spots and trends with your setup that you would otherwise easily overlook and miss on over time.
SFI Numbers: Want help breezing through tech so you can get on the track? Let TrackBuddy help you look professional at tech by keeping track of your SFI numbers, brands and expiration information. Enter as many components as you want, and then show them in a nice tidy list at tech inspection.
"Sports Timer" is made for "public viewing" while "Workout Timer" is made for personal use. see below.
The unique key features are:
• The ability to make very complex workouts
• Big display
• Change the workout very easy and fast
• Lots of presets, easy loaded
• Choose "timer done" beep sound
• Choose "on counting" music. (music player included)
• Configure startup conditions: Volume, brightness, load preset at startup, ...
• Export & Import presets to/from file, mail, dropbox, ... Easy to share you workouts with friends
• Countdown until the system clock is equal to a predefined string. So, it's possible to countdown until the next hour starts. Example: it's 7h30m00s, clock-block: 00:00 => countdown 30 minutes.
• Scheduled Start: Plan a whole year and start it automatically (e.g. school bell)
• Change the colors of Action-,Rest-,Stopwatch-, Clocks and Laps-blocks
• Counting up (stopwatch) possible
• Skip-button available to skip the current timer
A “Sports Timer” countdown sequence can be made of 1 or more following blocks:
• Action: Counting down some time intended to do some action
• Rest: Counting down some time intended to recover from your action
• Stopwatch:an up counter (use the skip button to stop & jump to the next)
• Clock: Countdown until the system time meets your string
• Laps: Execute 1 or more previous blocks X-times, Laps can be set to infinity. To have an endless loop
“Sports Timer” supports playing sound to indicate the end of a timer block. It will be played at the end of each countdown action / rest block.
When the current block is the same as the previous one (Countdown Action block <=> Countdown Rest block (so, not for laps)), a different sound will be played to indicate a new block.
There are 12 possible sounds available. Or you can choose your own MP3 sound.
Music can also be played on counting. A default directory can be chosen or choose a single file for each block.
“Sports Timer” Timer sequences can be stored in presets. A preset can be easily loaded by swiping to the right.
Preloaded (default) presets:
• Preset 1: Tabata:( 20s , 10s ) * 8
• Preset 2: Gibala: 180s + (60s + 75s) * 8
• Preset 3: Exercises: (( 30s, 20s , 10s ) * 4 , 2 min rest) * 5
• Preset 4: Stopwatch: (( 30s , 30s ) * 8 , 4 min rest ) * 5
• Preset 5: Basic Timer: Action: 5 min.
• Preset 6: Basic Structure: Rest: 5s (Action: 180s , Rest: 30s ) *2 laps
All presets and settings can be send to an e-mail contact / dropbox / Bluetooth / Skype / ... (depends on the installed programs on your phone).
Free version limitations
• All Presets are stored without the sound & music info
• Changes in the general settings are not stored when closing the app
It can also be useful in the following areas: judo, cycling, running, sprinting, weightlifting, circuits, mixed martial arts, …
Bruges Area, Belgium
Tabata HIIT sport timer, Laps Countdown training timer, judo, fitness workouts, Gym training timer, training assistant, workouts timer, gym workouts, countdown workout counter, judo interval timer, Tabata, HIIT timer , complex workouts, Gibala, interval training, workout timer for interval training, sprint, weightlifting , boxing or martial arts, crossfit training, sport interval timer, round (laps) timer, mixed martial arts, programmable extended sport Training, judo club Brugge, JCB
Race Monitor gives racers and spectators alike, the ability to view live timing from hundreds of races and tracks around the world over the internet, or you can view live timing directly from a MyLaps, Westhold, or MotoSponder timing system via the RMonitor protocol.
With Race Monitor's live timing, you can view racer lap times as they occur, group racers by category (if multiple classes are racing at the same time), and sort by race position or qualifying position.
Want access to live timing for all the races? Simply sign up for a live timing subscription to view live timing from hundreds of races around the world. (A subscription is required to access live timing for most races.)
** Connections directly to an RMonitor server provided by a track may require that you be connected to the track's wireless network **
An in-app upgrade to Race Monitor Plus is available which will unlock additional features including a Heads Up Display for racers (includes historical lap times), and Racer Alerts to let you know when a racer you're following goes on track.
Sprint Cup schedule: Add the races to your calendar.
Track Locations: Get directions to the races or other events from any location.
Exclusive team, driver and race analysis from the official NASCAR press at WDBJ7 News.
Twitter updates from teams, drivers, tracks and analysts.
This app is brought to you by WDBJ7 News in Roanoke, VA.
CSV format. DDA files are in a binary format that most applications can't understand. CSV files are universally understood and even human readable. The CSV comes in handy if you want to
- Use DDA data with different analysis tools.
- Overlay data onto a video.
- Share your data with friends.
DDA Converter works as an email attachment handler. To use DDA Converter simply send yourself the DDA file and open the email on your Android device. Click on the DDA attachment and DDA Converter will parse it and give you some basic file information. It will also provide you with data previews so you can be sure that your file is being handled properly.
NOTE: These previews are shown graphically in the app but the output generated by DDA Converter is a simple text file.
DDA Converter currently supports DDA files from all of the most popular models including 1098, 1198, 848, and 1199 Panigale.
The data in the CSV will vary depending on which model Ducati generated the DDA file. But at a minimum it will include
- Engine temp
- Throttle position
- Odometer reading
- Current gear ratio
- Lap marker
For later models it will also include GPS data
(DDA Converter also adds an additional column that translates the embedded "lap marker" column into a "Lap Count" that's more easily understood by third party tools.)
Analyze your performance and improve your lap times by seeing exactly where you are and how fast you're going at every point around the track.
Designed for car or motorcycle track days but can be used for any circuit lapping (running, biking, etc) or even as a simple GPS logger.
- Use pre-defined start/finish points for major tracks or easily set your own using Google maps or your current location.
- Use the internal phone GPS, or a Bluetooth-enabled GPS receiver for faster update rates and better accuracy.
- See, in real-time, how your current lap compares to your previous lap and best lap.
- See exact position and speed for each lap.
- Analyze your performance and consistency by directly comparing different laps on a single map.
- Display data in metric or english units.
- Export session data to CSV file.
- Shows braking and acceleration points
If you have questions, comments or suggestions email firstname.lastname@example.org