•¼ Mile & Custom ETs
•Satellite & Street View
•Google Earth, MSExcel
•Time Slips on Facebook
•Bluetooth GPS Add-on
See website for changelog & user guide.
In addition, the following categories are provided:
0-60 MPH Timer
0-60 KPH Timer
0-100 KPH Timer
Users can save their best timings and view the top 10 best timings in each category.
Provides functionality to clear history as well.
Inherent GPS inaccuracy has been taken care of to a reasonable extent. If a drag has major outliers, that drag would be flagged.
Once drag category is chosen and Start button clicked (after GPS connection is obtained), the rider can move at any time and drag starts only when he moves.
Vibrate on drag completion
Disclaimer: Even with an outlier algorithm in place, the readings obtained are directly dependent on GPS readings and there might be inaccuracies especially if the sky is cloudy or in the presence of tall structures. Such drags will be flagged.
Please convey us any further suggestions/requirements to improve this app.
The horsepower gain announced by your chiptuner is it real ?
PerfExpert can give you answers to these questions by using your own smartphone, without performing an expensive chassis dyno test !
PerfExpert allows you to measure the power and torque of your engine and the acceleration times of your car (0-60Mph , 1/8mi , 1/4mi... ).
PerfExpert is a reliable and cheaper alternative to chassis dyno and professional timers. By carefully following the usage instructions, you will get accurate and consistent measurements allowing you to compare your tuning, engine adjustments or ECU mapping.
You can now publish your reports on the PerfExpert Network web app, and then share your test result much easier by using a web link. To do so, you will need to register to the PerfExpert Network with your email or with your Facebook account.
Sample dyno report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/9AfCRcvFjC
Sample timed run report created by the mobile application : http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/6eXl1XAy98
More info ? Read the PerfExpert FAQ here :
Join now the PerfExpert growing community :
- On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PerfExpert
- On Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Perfexpert-app/posts
- Support forum : http://www.perfexpert-app.com/forum
- Create web reports for your dyno and timed run tests. This allow much easier sharing and you will never lost them!
- Dyno test mode to measure flywheel(crank,engine) and wheel horsepower and torque of your engine with dynamic calculation of losses without you need to enter a loss percentage => PerfExpert compute horsepower losses for you.
- Compute corrected power and torque according to the correction norm of your choice (taking into account atmospheric pressure, ambient temperature and air humidity). So you can compare measurements on different days. Available standards : DIN (Europe), SAE (America), JIS (Japan), CEE (Europe) and ISO (International).
- Charts of wheel and engine horsepower / engine speed. With automatic detection of the engine rev limiter (or throttle release) in order to get a curve starting from low revs up to the red line, as on a chassis dynamometer report.
- Charts of wheel and engine torque / engine speed.
- Use of your phone accelerometer at its maximum frequency. Even 200Hz (eg LG Nexus 4) or more if your phone allows it.
- Use of advanced signal processing for smoother curves without reducing the acquisition frequency.
- The results are grouped by engine "Setup" that you can define yourself
- Possibility to enter multiple gear ratio for each car
- Curves are shown in a full screen interactive graph that lets you know the exact values at any point with an extraordinary precision.
- Individual choice of units from a large number: Hp, Ch, Kw, Nm, Ft.Lb, mKg, Mph, Km/h, m, ft, G, m/s≤, psi, inHg, mBar, °C, °F
- Timer test mode to measure your 0-60mph, 0-60ft, 0-1/8mi, 0-1/4mi, 0-100km/h, 0-20m, 0-200m, 0-400m, and much more.
- Excellent measurements consistency for accurate comparisons.
- Detailed reports of dyno runs and timed runs with specific information for each type of measurement.
- Export reports in Tab Separated Value format and PNG.
- Compatible with most tablets (GalaxyTab 10.1, 8.9, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 ...) and high-resolution screen phone (Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X. ..)
More info ? Read the PerfExpert FAQ here :
RaceChrono has following major features:
• Lap timer for circuit and point-to-point tracks (both standing start and flying start is supported)
• Gauges for viewing all live data
• Analysis mode with smooth scrolling configurable map and graphs
• Lap list with optimal lap time calculation
• Library of over 1600 pre-made racing circuits
• Intuitive track editor for creating your own track maps
• Virtually unlimited amount of saved sessions
• Virtually unlimited session length
• Smooth graphics especially on devices that support hardware acceleration
• Bluetooth GPS support up-to 20 Hz (for superior accuracy over internal GPS)
• Internal GPS support
Available through in-app-purchases (also included in RaceChrono Pro):
• Support for VBOX Sport, RaceDAC and OBD-II readers (Devices pack)
• Predictive lap timing (Analysis pack)
• Time difference and time gain channels (Analysis pack)
• Reference laps picked from other sessions for comparison (Analysis pack)
• Exporting to VBO, CSV and NMEA formats (Devices pack or Analysis pack)
Notice, devices with Android 2.2 will get an older version of the application with slightly fewer features
*** Version 4.1 updated on 10/16/2014. If you have previous version 2.2 thru 3.1, you will have to remove the old versions from your device and install the current 3.9 version. All previous data will be lost when updating to current version. ***
There are 3 parts to the app that will help you out:
1. A Drag Tree Simulator that gives the most realistic feel outside of the real thing.
Choose Sportsman or Pro tree setups. Chose which lane you like to race in. Actual brake and gas pedal to give the exact feeling of being in the drag car. You can move forward anywhere on the staging light including deep staging. Life like image of tree coming at you as you creep forward. Foot Braking action along with Trans braking option. Have this portable app with you at all times. As all drag racers know, the race is won or lost at the tree.
Get a perfect 0.000 light and enter your name and state on the GDR Perfect Light Winners list. Get multiple perfect lights and be the top of the list as King of the Tree.
2. First Ever Digital Drag Racing Log Sheet and E.T. Predictor.
No need to purchase a drag race log book anymore. Start by Voice Activated or manual input from each of your time or round runs. The Temperature, Barometer and Humidity are automatically loaded in by wireless networks and or GPS. Your data can be saved then for further viewing and also shared on Facebook, Twitter, Email, MMS, Bluetooth and many more. The drag racing digital log sheet works for both 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile racing.
In the Predict ET, the information for Temperature, Barometer and Humidity is automatically loaded by the closes weather station using wireless networks and or GPS. As the search compares all three values, the search will come back to show you your last E.T.(s) that closely match the previous recorded runs. Due note: The more runs inputted, the more accurate the ET predictor becomes a more valuable tool.
3. G-force Recorder for Drag Car Setups
A G-force recorder is not only for helping with car setups, but also for entertainment use. You can use the back ground image supplied on the app or use your camera function and record the run down the track with all G-force results shown.
G-force and wear it’s applied on the drag car can be a useful tool when trying to set-up the perfect launch. Watching the patterns of the G-force readings when launching from the line, you will be able to see which direction the G-force shows on the rear tires. Is the G-force reading showing the position dead center when launching or more on the right tire? By adjusting your suspension and the tire pressure, you will be able to fine tune that perfect straight launch at the line and improve your 60ft times. Mount your device up straight in the center of dashboard for best results.
Drag Racing Expense Sheet.
Now you can record all of your drag racing expenses for tax purposes or just curious of the true cost of drag racing. Able to take photos of receipts for each input cost. Export to Excel or share thru Email.
Works on 7" and 10" Tablets
A Drag Racing App the stays with the driver from the Staging Lanes (GDR Practice Tree), Down the Track (GDR G-Force Recorder) and back at the Pits (GDR Log Sheet/ ET Predictor)
Drag Racing Forum and website links for news and information.
Note: Any problems with this app on your device, please contact support for any fixes or for a refund. Bad reviews don't fix the problem your having. If you like the app please give a nice review for others to see. All funds made go back into the app for future improvements. I'm am working hard to make this a great bracket racing app.
You can see the uploaded results and diagrams on http://www.drag-racing.org/
Do you want to help us get Drag Racing Mobile in your language? Please write us an email.
You can either search for the vehicle you are looking for, or choose from makes, and years to find the drag times you are looking for.
The Drag Times database for factory quarter mile, and zero to 60 mph times, is always growing, and will soon be adding motorcycle track times in too.
If you have any suggestions, questions, or new times that we don't have to that you could contribute, please email us at di.DragTimes@gmail.com
Thanks for downloading Drag Times!
can be used on any vehicle race : go-kart , minibike, pit bike, MINIGP , motorcycle or car racing ... Racetime will record the lap time , maximum speed and lap times. Then, you can observe the evolution of all the runs, the race pace, the fastest lap, the time difference and all that lap by lap and sector by sector. All this features on any track in the world.
SIMPLICITY AND CONVENIENCE :
During the lap, Racetime display on the screen the most useful information for the rider, visible at a glance: position on the track, speed, the fastest time of the run, the time of the last lap and the previous lap.
PRO & SOCIAL:
With Racetime PRO each run can be analyzed from the point of view of the trajectory on the track and the speed during the ride. Uploading the run on your PRO account you will be able to relive the laps in order to analyze every corner. Your PRO runs can also be shared on Facebook.
MORE THAN A GPS LAP TIMER:
Racetime well as being a stopwatch is also a GPS tracker to track and share on FaceBook all your tours, by motorcycle, by bicycle, by car etc. And thanks to Racetime PRO you can retrace your ride in real time with the analysis of path and speed instantaneously.
Racetime also offers the possibility to measure the acceleration of the own vehicle even without being inside a Racetime circuit: the app will use GPS information to calculate all times. The time will be clocked from the first movement of the vehicle until reaching the maximum speed .
This app allows you to use the GPS technology found on modern smartphones, using them as a lap timer. A big saving if you consider that an average cell phone with built-in GPS has a lower price than a GPS stopwatch !
The added value of this app is the desire to maintain a direct line with the riders: those who use this app can communicate and contact developers directly through the site for advice, suggestions or tracks requests.
A MEASURE OF PILOT :
If your circuit is not present, you can tell us your track from the site as soon as possible and we will add it to the RaceTime circuits for download it. Referring to the circuit section, you can also see which tracks are available on Racetime all over the world.
This is Racetime, download it now !
The main features are as follows .
- The start audio notification
- The reaction time measurement by the acceleration sensor (unofficial record)
- Time measurement auxiliary function of an external stopwatch
It will run at a specified time voice after voice of 1-3 below.
1 . " On your mark! "
2 . " Set! "
3 . " (BANG!) "
By mounting the earphones, you can start the practice of itself.
Also, press the start button at the same time as the external stopwatch, it is possible to measure time of 100m alone.
Sensitivity of the acceleration sensor and the time lag of the sound can be adjusted in the Settings screen.
Add setting of "Show full screen stop button".
The change in the latest SDK internal.
Ad layout change of the main screen.
Change the main view layout.
- Bug Fix
Fixed a bug that does not work in a sleep state of a background service.
Change the launcher icon.
Change a sound file.
[12.10.2013] Ver.1.0.1 New release.
Using the GPS, you will be able to do the next tests:
-Time elapsed in accelerate from 0 to 30, 45, 60 and 75 mph (or to 50, 75, 100 and 125 km/h).
-Meters covered in 10, 20 and 30 seconds.
-Time elapsed in cover 500 and 1000 meters.
-Time elapsed in brake from the actual speed to 0.
•Lap time: you will be asked to set the start/finish point, and every time this position is detected, a new lap will start. At the end, you'll have some statics:
-Best lap time.
-Number of laps.
Once you finish a test, you'll see your results with some statics and a map with your route. You could save all the results to check your own records whenever you want.
Very simple quarter mile counter. This application counts the time in seconds for you vehicle to complete a quarter mile run. Wait for the button to turn green, then press START. You are now ready to begin your run. When The acceleration sensor detects movement the counter will start and stop automatically after you have traveled a quarter mile.
Note: Distance is measured in meters. 402.336 meters = 1 quarter mile
Interested in improving your drag strip performance? Looking to see if there are any patterns in your passes that might help you get an extra competitive edge? How about a quick and easy way to keep track of and view all of your drag strip passes - ever? With a sophisticated pass analysis graphing tool, you can display literally any of your data in a zoomable, scalable graph.
-Drag racing timeslip logbook
-Multiple Vehicles (limited to 1 with free version)
-Unlimited passes (limited to 10 in free version)
-Sophisticated sorting, grouping and listing allows you to see all the data from your logbook that you want and none of what you don't
-Graph analysis: plot any data point versus any other data point quickly and easily
-Add custom fields to allow you to track, analyze and plot any data you can imagine
-SFI data - breeze through tech by having all of your SFI parts, numbers, brands and expirations with one click
-Preloaded with NHRA dragstrips, you can add or remove tracks of your own
Designed by drag racers for drag racers, Track Buddy works great on both phones and tablets.
Try TrackBuddy for free! If you like it, you can purchase and activate the unlimited license from within the app. No internet required to use! Internet access is only required to download the app and to purchase it.
Create one or more vehicles and enter all of the incrementals from your drag racing timeslip. Looking for more info than that? In addition to the standard 1/8th and 1/4 mile incrementals, TrackBuddy allows you to track:
That not enough? Is there any other drag racing data not listed here that you'd like to track in your logbook and analyze? No Problem! TrackBuddy allows you to create custom fields for each vehicle. Add anything you can think of - launch RPM, launch boost, vehicle weight, suspension settings, etc., there is no limit - if it's a number, you can add it, track it and graph it against anything else with TrackBuddy.
Sophisticated Pass Grouping and Sorting: Quickly and easily see all the pass information you need. Any serious racer knows that over time, your timeslip and pass data logbook can get massive and hard to maneuver. With TrackBuddy, you can easily keep it all organized and safe. View all of your passes in a clean, organized manner. View a list of all your passes at once or group them by Date, Location, 1/8 ET or 1/4 ET. Within each group of passes, sort them by date, best ET or best trap.
Graph Analysis: Ever wonder how your tire pressure affects your 60'? How about the relationship between your 60' and your 1/8th mile ET? You can graph anything in TrackBuddy. There are a number of built-in graph choices that you'll find extremely useful in identifying sweet-spots or problematic areas in your setup.
If the default graph options don't show you exactly what you want to see, just build your own! Anything numeric can be graphed against anything else with TrackBuddy. Reaction time versus 60'? Tire pressure versus 330'? How about your custom launch RPM field versus your 1000'? If its a number, you can graph it, even if its not on your timeslip. Identify those sweet spots and trends with your setup that you would otherwise easily overlook and miss on over time.
SFI Numbers: Want help breezing through tech so you can get on the track? Let TrackBuddy help you look professional at tech by keeping track of your SFI numbers, brands and expiration information. Enter as many components as you want, and then show them in a nice tidy list at tech inspection.
CSV format. DDA files are in a binary format that most applications can't understand. CSV files are universally understood and even human readable. The CSV comes in handy if you want to
- Use DDA data with different analysis tools.
- Overlay data onto a video.
- Share your data with friends.
DDA Converter works as an email attachment handler. To use DDA Converter simply send yourself the DDA file and open the email on your Android device. Click on the DDA attachment and DDA Converter will parse it and give you some basic file information. It will also provide you with data previews so you can be sure that your file is being handled properly.
NOTE: These previews are shown graphically in the app but the output generated by DDA Converter is a simple text file.
DDA Converter currently supports DDA files from all of the most popular models including 1098, 1198, 848, and 1199 Panigale.
The data in the CSV will vary depending on which model Ducati generated the DDA file. But at a minimum it will include
- Engine temp
- Throttle position
- Odometer reading
- Current gear ratio
- Lap marker
For later models it will also include GPS data
(DDA Converter also adds an additional column that translates the embedded "lap marker" column into a "Lap Count" that's more easily understood by third party tools.)
Analyze your performance and improve your lap times by seeing exactly where you are and how fast you're going at every point around the track.
Designed for car or motorcycle track days but can be used for any circuit lapping (running, biking, etc) or even as a simple GPS logger.
- Use pre-defined start/finish points for major tracks or easily set your own using Google maps or your current location.
- Use the internal phone GPS, or a Bluetooth-enabled GPS receiver for faster update rates and better accuracy.
- See, in real-time, how your current lap compares to your previous lap and best lap.
- See exact position and speed for each lap.
- Analyze your performance and consistency by directly comparing different laps on a single map.
- Display data in metric or english units.
- Export session data to CSV file.
- Shows braking and acceleration points
If you have questions, comments or suggestions email firstname.lastname@example.org