•¼ Mile & Custom ETs
•Satellite & Street View
•Google Earth, MSExcel
•Time Slips on Facebook
•Bluetooth GPS Add-on
See website for changelog & user guide.
You can see the uploaded results and diagrams on http://www.drag-racing.org/
Do you want to help us get Drag Racing Mobile in your language? Please write us an email.
The main features are as follows .
- The start audio notification
- The reaction time measurement by the acceleration sensor (unofficial record)
- Time measurement auxiliary function of an external stopwatch
It will run at a specified time voice after voice of 1-3 below.
1 . " On your mark! "
2 . " Set! "
3 . " (BANG!) "
By mounting the earphones, you can start the practice of itself.
Also, press the start button at the same time as the external stopwatch, it is possible to measure time of 100m alone.
Sensitivity of the acceleration sensor and the time lag of the sound can be adjusted in the Settings screen.
sprint start training, timer, practice starts
Add setting of "Show full screen stop button".
The change in the latest SDK internal.
Ad layout change of the main screen.
Change the main view layout.
- Bug Fix
Fixed a bug that does not work in a sleep state of a background service.
Change the launcher icon.
Change a sound file.
[12.10.2013] Ver.1.0.1 New release.
Log everything from stagger, tire pressure, shock adjustments, wheel spacing, and much more. You can enter information for hot laps, qualifying, heats, semi's, dash, & main event. Enter starting position and where you finished, as well as car handling.
Race Trac Mobile lets drivers and crew members finally get rid of those binders and notebooks by having all of your race information on your device. This also makes it much easier to review the race later.
In addition, the following categories are provided:
0-60 MPH Timer
0-60 KPH Timer
0-100 KPH Timer
Users can save their best timings and view the top 10 best timings in each category.
Provides functionality to clear history as well.
Inherent GPS inaccuracy has been taken care of to a reasonable extent. If a drag has major outliers, that drag would be flagged.
Once drag category is chosen and Start button clicked (after GPS connection is obtained), the rider can move at any time and drag starts only when he moves.
Vibrate on drag completion
Disclaimer: Even with an outlier algorithm in place, the readings obtained are directly dependent on GPS readings and there might be inaccuracies especially if the sky is cloudy or in the presence of tall structures. Such drags will be flagged.
Please convey us any further suggestions/requirements to improve this app.
This app is for fans of Pennsylvania sprint car racing, whether you live out of state or just can't make it to the races this app has everything!
Sponsored by DMI and FullyInjected.com
Please check out Drag Log's website: http://DragLogApp.com
Please follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/DragLog
Please follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DragLog
After many drag racing runs down the strip, without having your slip in hand, it's hard to remember exactly what you ran - What about weather conditions? Drag Log captures that too!
Drag Log was created for your day at the Track!
- Find car information using online database
- Logs users car information and pictures
- Find Drag Strip location via Foursquare
- Download Drag Strip weather conditions
- View Drag Strip Visits on Map
- Save every 1/4 mile run with picture
- Sort runs by Track Location and by Car
- Post 1/4 mile times to Twitter and Facebook
- Send 1/4 mile times via Email and SMS
- Save notes about each 1/4 run
Drag Racing Log Book Racing Bracket Race IHRA NHRA NMRA Pro Mod Pro 5.0 Drag Strip ET, Drag Slip, Racing, Drag Racing Mustang, Chevy, Camaro, Ford, Roush, SRT, Dodge, Mopar
- Logging over 100 aspects of each and every run down the track
- ET Prediction - Two formulas are available. Both use DA and up to 7 of your previous runs (you choose the runs to use).
- Run Completion - Provide RaceIQ with a portion of a run that you lifted on or hit the brakes, and RaceIQ will complete the run so that you can see what you would have ran had you not lifted.
- One-Click DA feature which will retrieve current weather conditions based on your GPS location and calculate density altitude for you as well as automatically populate that information into runs
- Powerful reporting that allows you to visually see what changes are affecting your vehicle and how
- Allows the user to input their own weather data if they have a weather station
- Management of maintenance that can automatically tell you when different parts need to be replaced or checked. You choose when/how many runs an item should live through and RaceIQ keeps track and alerts you when you should examine the item.
- Side-by-Side run comparison for up to 7 runs allows you to see over 40 different aspects of the runs all on the same screen for easy comparison
- Segment/Interval times (i.e. 60-330, 330-1/8, etc...) are automatically calculated and displayed in graphs/reports/filters.
- Handles multiple vehicles, and you can specify which vehicle you want displayed on reports/graphs. Several users are logging runs of 4+ vehicles using one copy of RaceIQ.
- Automatic sea level correction on new runs which allows you to make an apples-to-apples comparison between runs which have different a DA.
- Provides 20 custom fields that you can label as anything you want
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Completely portable, does not require an internet connection for anything other than Density Altitude lookup and Backup/Restore.
- Allows users to download their data and import it into other programs
- Gives users the ability to backup their data online
You can't get cell or internet access at your track? No problem, the only features that require an active internet connection are the automatic weather information and backup/restore. You can fill in all the run details right there at the track, and when you do get internet access you can populate the weather information for each run simply by tapping the screen. RaceIQ will automatically fetch the weather data that is closest in both distance and time to that run, and populate that information into the software.
Need to know what your converter slip % was? Want to know what you could have ran in the 1/4 based on your time from a 1/8 mile track? How about knowing how many RPMs you drop when you upshift? RaceIQ can answer all that and more by giving you access to several of the most widely used racing calculators.
LESS GUESSING = MORE WINNING
RaceIQ takes the guesswork out of your setup.
Race IQ Drag Racing Log Book Software Bracket Racing Bracket Race IHRA NHRA NMRA Sportsman Pro Mod Pro 5.0 Drag Strip ET Correction Density Altitude Racing Calculator
NOW WITH NATIONWIDE RESULTS (AND AUDIO)!!
Results from: Every Race; Every Driver; Every Track!
• LIVE race updates within 1-2 minutes of the real action
• Listen to Live Race Audio
• Follow Live Twitter Feeds with race updates
• View cup standings with detailed categories such as top5,top10, pole lapsled and more.
• Review newsfeeds from all over to get the latest and greatest from this great sport.
• Archived race results from every nascar race ever run. View each year or each track or each driver.
• Complete driver histories with even breakdowns by individual years and track performances.
This app gives you the complete NASCAR experience. Nowhere in any app or website will you find this compilation of results. Look up any race and result. Answer all those trivia questions and compare drivers. There is no other resource like this on any other app or even the internet itself.
*This APP was developed by FanStar Sports and has no affiliation with Nascar or Sprint Series. The terms used here are as descriptors and in no way associate FanStar with their rightful copyright holders.
**This APP has the same information as our TOTAL NASCAR app, please do not download both as one will get you the same information.
It doesn't matter whether you run, use it for cycling, sprint, tabata, weightlifting, hiit, cardio, boxing or martial arts.
Suitable also for lot of "home trainings" like the ones found on bodyrock.tv! It can also fully substitute your Gymboss interval timer or other timers you'd otherwise need to carry in gym! The best thing is that this app is always with you, because it's on your phone.
You can always set your own training schedule with number of rounds, ready, round, rest and relax times. Before exercise you can set up preparation time with ready time and after you finish use relax time for cooldown. Import, Export, Download and Upload your training plans!
http://itimer.info - This site is a great addition to Android app itself. You can find here all the information about Interval Timer, some tips & tricks, all the user uploaded training plans and many more. Check it out after you're done with your workout.
Interval Training Timer:
- Logs your trainings
- Gives you awards as you workout
- Allows you to set own sounds, vibrations and colors
- Is ready for import and export of your exercises, stats and awards to SD card
- Allows you to download and upload the trainings to the Internet
- And share them with the world!
- Combine various trainings into one long session in Extended Training
Tip: If you hear the counter through the external speakers even when the headphones are plugged in - you can always go to the preferences and un-check the "Use alarm volume". !!
Tip: If your background music is disrupted with every sound timer makes, you just have to disable "use alarm volume" in options
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Drag Tree includes many advanced features to actually improve your times, not just amuse you between commercials while you watch other people living YOUR dream.
- Four tree types including Full 0.500, Pro 0.400, Full 0.400, and Pro .500.
- Fully adjustable delay box featuring adjustable bump down and bump up controls for post release fine tuning.
- The delay box features both cross over launching and cross talk style trees.
- Perfect RT is adjustable from .400/.500 to .000.
- Three levels of autostart timing plus a custom autostart option.
- Controls are adjustable to launch on release of the button or the press of the button.
- Control the tree using right handed or left handed orientation.
- Choose the lane that you start from.
- Blocking feature to block out the first two amber lights in a full tree.
- Randomize your opponent's dial-in time for a less predictable practice session.
Statistics are automatically saved after each run to allow you to keep better track of your performance. A total of nine statistics are tracked. These include:
Number of Runs
Red Light %
Perfect Light %
* Pro and Sport Modes
* Adjustable Delay Timer
* Adjustable Vehicle Reaction Time
* You can even adjust the light transition time
I intend to continue working on this app to make it better. So, please email me any comments or suggestions for things you would like to see added in the next version.
! Must read !
To run this program, the "OpenCV Manager" and devices may be required. "OCV 2.4 pack armeabi-v7a"
Running Timer, run, linking you to a page where you can download the program.
[Running Timer] will check vision through the camera.
To move rapidly moving objects are recognized by using a camera vision to recognize objects.
Lap to check only one person at a time.
More precise through the following settings can be used to measure the number of laps.
- Provides the total number of laps set.
0 ==> unlimited number of laps
1 ~ ∞ ==> specified number of settings, and accordingly the results show.
- Providing the best lap time saved.
They perform super-fast lap times stored.
- To recognize the minimum time setting function.
So that you can set the minimum amount of time in order to minimize the error of camera vision recognition to recognize that.
- Recognize the camera sensitivity function.
To 0-300 numbers can be used to set the sensitivity according to the distance of RC cars.
- Set lap distance
The average speed per lap so that you can set the distance which corresponds to around to be able to display.
Exercise with Running Timer App!
keyword : Stop watch, Time checker, lap, checker, lap time, Run, Exercise, 100m sprint, 400m sprint, marathon, Tracking, Track, fast running
More from developer
Analyze your performance and improve your lap times by seeing exactly where you are and how fast you're going at every point around the track.
Designed for car or motorcycle track days but can be used for any circuit lapping (running, biking, etc) or even as a simple GPS logger.
- Use pre-defined start/finish points for major tracks or easily set your own using Google maps or your current location.
- Use the internal phone GPS, or a Bluetooth-enabled GPS receiver for faster update rates and better accuracy.
- See, in real-time, how your current lap compares to your previous lap and best lap.
- See exact position and speed for each lap.
- Analyze your performance and consistency by directly comparing different laps on a single map.
- Display data in metric or english units.
- Export session data to CSV file.
- Shows braking and acceleration points
If you have questions, comments or suggestions email firstname.lastname@example.org