* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Copy, move, delete, rename, compress, extract files and folders, and create new folders. You can handle multiple files and nested folders in one action.
You can also view multiple tabs each browsing different folders, you can copy and move files and folders from one tab to another.
- Copy, Move, delete files and folders in one patch.
- Create folders
- Create and extract zip files
- Support password protected zip files.
- Open multiple tabs to view different folders at the same time.
- Sort files by name, type, size, and time.
- Optionally show hidden files.
- Security, no NETWORK ACCESS permission.
- Share files via email attachment, bluetooth, ….
*** We’re always trying to make File Explorer better. If you have questions or suggestions, please send it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or select “Contact us” from the app menu.
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
With a FAT32 filesystem, you can copy files to any USB mass storage device and manage your files on it (edit filenames, add directories, delete files) too.
You can also manage your files in the internal memory of your device.
This application has been designed for Nexus products which have an USB "OnTheGo" port, as the Nexus 7 2013 and the brand new Nexus 5. But it could work on any device with an USB OTG port Under Androïd 4.0 or later, including the last Androïd 4.4 KitKat.
Root privileges are NOT necessary!
For now, FAT32 filesystem is supported for data read and write, and NTFS filesystem is only supported for data read. You can use USB sticks or SD card readers with any compatible USB OTG cable.
*** FEATURES ***
Nexus USB OTG File Manager allows you to open your files directly from your USB device! You just need to have an app that can handle it. For audio and video, I advise you to use VLC.
The new Network Access authorization is only here for local use to be able to open the files. The app NEVER send or receive data to/from Internet.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager supports devices with multiple logical units (like a GPS with an internal memory and an additionnal SD card) and allows you to choose which logical unit you want to read.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager now includes an "Advanced Mode" which allows you to access to all the files of your device. You can now create files and directories outside of the official Androïd public directories. This is for advanced users only!
Before buying this application, please try the free trial version named Nexus USB OTG FileManagerTrial to be sure that this application is working with your USB devices.
This is not an official Google application. Nexus brand is the property of Google.
File Manager is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net and etc.), FTP client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on your Android. And Classify all types of files.
File Manager allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources for free. You can see and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
It's the most easiest Android phone file manager.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, install
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Supports third-party applications, such as Documents To Go, for opening other apps, easy to view all types of files
* Functions as your FTP client. Manage files on FTP just like you manage files on your SD card.
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Amazon S3, and more.
File Manager is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices.
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email, Google Drive. Easy sharing.
* Creat FTP connection and use wireless management.
We understood that with potentially thousands of files on your mobile device, it is often hard to find the one that you are looking for. Whether you have downloaded a file from the internet or from your computer - you can find it quickly with Fast File Manager for your Android device.
Fast File Manager is a modern and fresh way to index and to find all files within your Android device. The minimalistic UI lets you get to what you want, when you want. With our latest application, you are able to browse and manage all of your files on both internal storage and expandable storage like Micro SD cards. The innovative file manager allows you to open any supported file types, for immediate viewing, wherever you are.
“Fast File Manager is lightweight and extremely minimalistic - it’s just you and your files”
With the Fast File Manager you can create, delete, attach, zip, rename and move single or multiple files at any one time. It’s simplicity - and it’s right at your fingertips. Open and rename folders on the fly - cut and paste folders to alternate locations on your mobile device. We have crammed advanced features in a neat and clean package. If you see an image file that you would like to view, simply tap it to open the preview window.
Another useful function of the Fast File Manager app is the ability to unzip .zip files straight from the application. Download a zipped file on your phone? It’s no problem to unzip with Fast File Manager. You are also able to install .apk files directly to your Android device. App installation has never been easier.
Once you have found a specific files, you are able to upload to Dropbox or to send files by email using the client, Gmail. Or, if you cannot find the file you are looking for at a glance - simply index your device by searching for a file with our added search function! It’s the search engine for your device.
Download Fast File Manager today and experience the elegant, beautiful and fresh way to manage your files.
- Browse and manage files on your Android device internal memory and on SD card
- Create, delete, attach, zip, rename, move, cut and copy folders (directories) and files - single or multiply
- View and edit files and folders
- Preview thumbnails for image files
- unzip .zip files directly in the app
- Install .apk files directly from the app
- Send files via Gmail or upload them directly to Dropbox
- Search for files or folders
*Easy browse the phone's music, video, pictures, zip files, documents and android application files(APK) and so on;
*browse your phone SD card folder directory, easily to copy, move, delete and share files;
*Add current file folder to the favorite list;
*Root Explorer for rooted devices;
*Manage File(Folder) copy, delete, rename;
*You can also browse the SD card folder directory, manage your android files through your computer after using wifi connection.
file manager; file explorer; file browser; wireless management; sd card files; search files, zip file, rar file, music file, video file, document manage
You can also browse the folders SD card directory , use remote access to files on your phone with a computer via Wi-Fi connection. All these features are available in one application.
* Access by category of music, videos, photos , documents, mail files, applications. Now you can easily find the same documents in the same list of files;
* Easy to delete, move , copy, paste and file sharing ;
* Browse the directory SD- card ;
* After creating a Wi-Fi connection , you can use wireless access to the files on your phone via PC . Through the computer , you can delete, copy , move, or upload new files ;
* Add files to your bookmarks for quick access when needed;
* Easily share files.
This app is based on FileExplorer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
FileExplorer code: https://github.com/MiCode/FileExplorer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
* Application backup
* Multi-select file supported.
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create, delete, copy directories (folders).
* Zip / Unzip file or folder.
* Search file
* Sorting types: Alphabetical, Type, Size,...
* Share file to email, socials network.
* Choose file to other applications, like Gmail, to attach files.
* Support for many file types such as: .png, .jpg, .mp3, .xls, .doc, ...
* Compare with tablets
Keywords: File Explorer, File Manager, File Browser, Root Explorer, Gallery, file manager, filemanager, file explorer, manage file, folder, share file, show file
Recently Tested File Manager Configurations:
LG G2 File Manager
Samsung Galaxy S2 File Manager
Samsung Galaxy S3 File Manager
Samsung Galaxy S4 File Manager
Nexus 4 File Manager
Nexus 7 File Manager
Nexus 10 File Manager
LG G Pro File Manager
Sony Xperia Z File Manager
Motorola DroidX File Manager
Motorola Droid2 File Manager
Samsung Fascinate File Manager
Samsung Epic 4G File Manager
Motorola Droid File Manager
Motorola Defy File Manager
T-Mobile G2 File Manager
LG Optimus File Manager
LG Ally File Manager
Samsung Galaxy Note File Manager
Samsung Galaxy Note II File Manager
Samsung Galaxy Ace File Manager
HTC One File Manager
This is your all-in-one app for file management. Easily move files between local storage and cloud services, manage folders, sort lists and share.
CloudPro File Manager seamlessly fuses local storage with the cloud CloudPro File Manager
Why CloudPro File Manager?
* Full-featured file and folder management including sharing:
- view file properties,
- copy, move, rename or delete files,
- transfer files between your phone and server or between servers,
- create and manage folders
* List management:
- sort by name, size, type or date,
- tick multiple checkboxes
* Smart “My Documents” folders:
- APK Packages,
- compressed files (ZIP, RAR, etc.),
* View and manage app lists (both downloaded and system applications)
* Full-featured cloud support:
- Dropbox accounts,
- FTP servers,
- Windows networks
* Manage or edit your files and folders in the cloud, and move files to local storage
Note: You can view or open your files stored locally or in the cloud if a required application is installed on your device.
You can easy browse and organize your pictures, music, videos , zip files or documents on your phone and tablet.
Copy a file, send it to someone else, rename files, delete files, create directories - all of this can be done with this file browser.
After create Wifi connection, you can use the wireless management. Through your computer to complete file operations, such as delete, copy, move, upload and so on;
* Classify to display Music, video, pictures, documents, zip files(gzip, winzip, winrar) , android app install files.
* Add favorite folders to favorites, so you can quickly navigate to favorite folders .
* SD card space usage is very intuitive .
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Can be sorted according to file name, size , time , type .
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* For your privacy , you can also hide the files or folders you want to hide .
* Open files with an external application (Music, images, etc..)
* Send files by Gmail or Bluetooth.
* Share favorite songs , documents, video, pictures to the most popular community, such as FaceBook , Google+ , Wechat, Weibo, Instagram .
* File Manager has Integrated all types of cloud storage service, send and share your files is no longer difficulty now.
* Remote management mode, you can more easily manage phone files .
- "File Manager Master" development based on open source MiCode library . While adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
1. File Browser
Manage file and folder
Create folder, copy, cut, paste, delete
Zip compress, extract, view, image thumbnail.
2. Process Manager
Manage running process
Kill running process
3. Application Mananger
Back up, Uninstall, Launch
4. Backup Manager
Install or Delete Backup App.
* Thanks to the translators
Japanese : Justis Taejun Cho, resupe
Spanish : STG(Raul Dela, Ivan Bermejo)
Copyright 2013 NeptuneGMC.Inc.All Rights Reserved
BROWSER COMPRESSION PROCESS BACKUP TASK
No more USB cables!
WiFi File Browser allows you to download and upload files to your mobile device by using your favourite web browser without the need of a USB cable.
The application main focus is to deliver high speed file transfer to users.
☆Many user reviews state that this is the fastest WiFi file transfer application☆
Free version included features:
✔ Download and upload multiple files at the same time without any size limits (bulk download and upload)
✔ Upload compressed ZIP files that are decompressed on the device maintaining the original folder structure
✔ Data transfer statistics (Current session only in Free version)
✔ Browse your mobile device in both Details and Thumbnails view (similar to Windows)
✔ Open known file types directly in web browser (images, PDF, documents, spreadsheets, etc.)
✔ Manage your SD Card, Battery Level and WiFi signal strength
✔ Runs as a Background Service
✔ Non-english characters full support
✔ Supports all major ZIP applications (7-Zip included)
Pro version included features:
✔ Hide files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Search files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Set a password to protect unauthorized access when your device is in a public WiFi network
✔ Home screen widget to start/stop the service
✔ Overall data transfer statistics
✔ No ads
☆Purchasing the Pro version is also a way to donate and support continuous application development and improvement☆
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Easy File Explorer lets you Browse folders in easy to use format. File Manager provides following features:
1. Browse files and Folders from both Internal memory and SD Card.
2. File Manager features like Rename files and folders.
3. Delete files and folders.
4. Search files in a folder or entire using our search feature.
5. View Files with viewer associated to the file type.
Easy File Explorer and File Manager is best tool to browse your phone any time.
It provides access to pictures, music , videos, documents and other files on your Android. And categorize all types of files.
You can see and access all the files from your mobile device and share them with others.
Keywords: File Explorer, File Browser, Root Explorer, WIFI, FTP, Drive, SDCARD, Multi-Select.
* Multiselect features
* Delete,Rename,Copy,Move,Paste,Zip,Unzip operation
* Process Info
* Application Backup,
* SIM details and Device Details
* Create new directory
* Search any file
* Change text color
* Show hidden files/Folders
* Show Storage banner
* Sort files and folders
* Direct install apk file,music preview,open HTML and text file.
Other Main Features:
* Available memory and process info
* Launch and details current running process
* Launch, Settings, Share, Backup installed application
* SIM details and device details and copy and share it to anyone.
* Direct go to device settings screen (Open Toolbox > Application Backup > Click Menu).
* Internal and external Memory status.