You can now also add a timed download so your favorite website is downloaded at 7 AM so you can view it when going to work.
This is the very first version and bugs may occur - if you find any bugs or have any feature suggestions please send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: offline browser, download webpage, web spider, websnake
---"Save page" is an add-on of UC Browser.-----
Want to keep some useful pages for later viewing?Always view a page and might need it while offline?Just click the "Save Page" icon on the panel.Now you have not only saved it as a webpage, but also a TXT file.
Use standard Back button on your Android device to go back on the pages; there's no complex system that requires you to use some custom Back button on screen.
* It does not stream and bundle up some Website for viewing in offline situation, in fact that is never planned for today's webpages are mostly dynamic unlike pages of yesteryear. If you wish for that feature please let me know.
Ad-supported app. If you wish for features in next versions or need to report bugs for fix please don't hesitate to write here.
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* Note: please install Keepass2Android (non offline version) if you want to open files directly from a webserver (FTP/WebDAV).
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
* Keep records of web pages
* Save Maps
* Save Images
* Save paper!
* Share web pages with friends
* Share via GMail, Evernote, Dropbox, and more
Perfect for Wifi only tablet devices.
This is the ad-supported version of Web Snapshots. See also Web Snapshots Ad-free, which is identical except that no ads are displayed.
- Define PDF : Table of Content, Quality, Images.
- Can export backgound into PDF
- Can clear images , and keep only text when export to PDF
Convert any URL from Browser app , User do not need typing and then easily share to everybody with one click.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
• Unblock your favorite websites from anywhere in the world
• Keep your location private from websites and online trackers
• Visualize your Bear “tunneling” your data from one country to another
• Safely use public Wifi
• Friendly customer support
• An incredibly simple VPN app for your Android phone or tablet
TunnelBear VPN is your digital companion on an increasingly fenced and monitored Internet!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
What are the world's best news sites saying about TunnelBear?
“One of our favorite VPN services…”
“I have been impressed by its ease of use…”
“The easiest VPN programs I've ever used... "
“TunnelBear is more consumer-friendly, with a very-easy-to-configure interface."
"All you have to do is turn the knob"
-Wall Street Journal
“A most useful mammal…”
Es un sencillo diccionario en español que es muy práctico para buscar palabras de una forma rápida y simple.
versión 1.1 ahora funciona para android 2.2 en adelante
fix para android 4.0.4 en adelante problema vista del textbox
It is a screen memo application that allows you to use the mobile phone screen memo function on your smartphone.
You can save your favorite web pages in its entirety and read them offline any time.
It is simple and anyone can use it easily.
It is a free screen memo application, [ Screen Capture Memo ].
- Save web pages in its entirety (saves in HTML)
- Save web pages as images (saves as screen captures)
- Access the application from standard browsers to save pages (user-specified)
- Save directly with the browser provided by the application
- Manage saved pages
* Convenient way to use it
- If you save your favorite pages, you can view the pages even if you have closed the windows.
- You can view the saved pages even when there is no connection.
- When you want to make a memo about the information of a page while you are browsing the internet, you can access the screen memo function directly.
* How to access the application on standard browsers
1. Load the website that you want to capture.
2. Click on the menu button.
3. Select [ Others ].
4. Select [ Share the page ].
5. Select [ Screen Capture Memo ].
- Preview before capture
- Capture the entire page
- Save PNG format
- Share capture image
- Classification with the folder
Usage (for Default Browser):
1. Display the web page on browser.
2. Show Menu.
3. Select [More].
4. Select [Share page].
5. Select [Capture Clipper].
Just tap the file in the file manager and choose "Browser".
Verified with ES file manager, Astro file manager, ASUS file manager (built into Eee Pad Transformer), built-in Android browser, Chrome.
It's known that on some devices it's not possible to open files stored on external SD card in a browser. However, it's reported it works with Opera browser. See http://goo.gl/enaKtG.
Supports multi file delete operation for easy cleanup.
Integrated with "Google Drive", "Dropbox", "SkyDrive" and "Box" Cloud Storage.
Included default app cleaner.
- Multi file delete
- Extract RAR files
- Install Android Application packages
- Multi file Copy/Paste
- Image Viewer
- Media player
- Change ringtone
- Create new folder
- View file content in web browser
1) How to find duplicate files?
From “Storage Reports”, select “File list Sorted by Size” Report to get list of files sorted by size. Duplicate files usually appear next to each other.
2) Does not encrypt as stated.
Encryption creates NEW file with .enc extension. Unencrypted original file is left as it is. You have to delete original unencrypted file after encrypting the file.
Example: Original file name: abc.txt, after encryption abc.txt.enc is created. After this you will see both abc.txt and abc.txt.enc files.
You have to delete abc.txt after successful encryption. Un-encrypting abc.txt.enc file recreates abc.txt.
Note: You must remember the password to decrypt the file.
3) After compressing a file/folder storage space size increased!
Compressing a file or folder creates compressed file with .zip extension. You have to delete the folder or file manually after compression to free up space.
Example : Compressing folder name foo creates foo.zip. You have to manually delete foo folder to free up space. You can uncompress foo.zip to recreate foo folder.
While using any web browser software for Android, tap "Share" or "Open" the current webpage with Save For Offline; a download notification will then progress.
Additionally, from within the application's action bar, tap "+" and type any webpage by its URL; a download notification will then progress.
After uninstalling, any webarchive and webpage saved will be erased from the storage location.
• Download fully-featured webarchives or .html files only
• Settings adjustements to filter retrieved online content
• Native, lightweight web browser to quickly access saved webpages
• Dynamic UI design to manage existing offline webarchives
• Efficient network exceptions handling
• Multi-download support (due to some webarchives dimension)
• Minor UI tweaks and improvements for stabilization
• Support for many more languages
Save For Offline is licensed under GPLv2 (https://github.com/JonasCz/save-for-offline/blob/master/LICENSE)
- Show all contact phone numbers on the list itself.
- Show all contact email on the list itself.
- Show all contact groups.
- Contact image larger.
- Integrated search menu.
- Before an action call, sms or email, you can select from a very intuitive way, on that telephone number or email the contact you want to.
- Several languages
- You can move to the SD card.