We are pursuing authentic simplicity and comfortable control.
- Rearrange the order with drag and drop
- Delete with drag and drop
- Voice input
- Home screen widget
No confusing details.
Does not require any permission.
Does not require an account.
For shopping list, todo list, task list, memo, reminder, etc...
It's up to you.
Join over 1.3 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the leading todo list and personal task manager for Android! Featured by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, ReadWriteWeb, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and do more each day.
The FREE app includes:
• NEW! Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate
• NEW! Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• NEW! Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Save your todo list to the cloud at Todoist.com
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive reminders through push notifications, email or SMS
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity on Todoist.com
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as we do. Let us know what you think!
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
Task list, todo list, to-do list, task manager, grocery list, gmail tasks, get things done, GTD, geting things done, to do list, day planner, daily planner, checklist, notes, reminders, notepad.
Using synchronization you can easily move your tasks to SplenDO from other applications: Google Calendar, Shopping List, GTasks, Astrid, Wunderlist, Any.DO, ColorNote, Remember The Milk, Out of milk, Todoist, Taskos, Yata Todo List, ToodleDo, Evernote, Producteev and many others that support syncing with Google Tasks.
Create several checklists, make copies, and add items using virtual keyboard or voice.
NEW : store your checklists on the cloud and use them with your friends !
Cloud service is still BETA testing, please be forgiving and reports bugs
Keywords : checklist, todo list, task list, cloud
It comes with a pre-loaded check list which has routines, such as "Daily Routine", "Weekly Routine", "Monthly Routine" and etc. You may edit them or add new routine/chores.
You will need to install this app on your phone(not SD card) in order to add widget to home screen.
Since version 2.0, users are allowed to create multiple lists. In full version, user can use widget view as a dashboard to combine multiple lists in one view. There are also statistics reports to record chore completion history. With separate purchase of Chore Checklist Cloud Connector, the full version users can also sync/backup to cloud and share their lists with other users.
We also provide free online editor at www.dotnetideas.com for easy list editing.
See Help in app for more detailed instruction.
***It will not be efficient if you only leave comment in Google Play when you have issues using this app. The best way to solve them is to contact us directly. It will not only help you, but also help other users. We answer every user's email within one business day. Please also feel free to try out our paid version. We always give full refund if you are not happy with our apps.***
Previous release notes:
05/15/2013 - Version 2.1.0
Full version with Cloud Connector:
Add auto sync between devices and cloud
Fix date picker cancel issue in Android OS 4.0+
Make hide/show completed chores easier(add to menu)
Highlight daily chores which was not completed the day before
Allow moving routines between lists
Allow moving chores between routines
Allow emailing chores due on certain day
Allow sorting chores by location
Allow skipping non-overdue chores
Other bugs fixes and improvement
05/22/2013 - Version 2.1.1
Fix color picker issue in Android OS 4.1.1
Show calendar in date picker in Android OS 4.1.2
Add option to hide list name in widget view
Fix widget size issue in Android OS 4.0
Fix issue with creating/syncing new list
Add registration button in Login view(full version)
05/15/2013 - Version 2.1.0 - see description for full list
Full version with Cloud Connector:
Add auto sync between devices and cloud
Other bug fixes and improvement
12/26/2013 - V2.2.0
Add scrollable & resizable interactive widget(Android 3.0+). Now user can scroll the list and check off items from home screen widget.
Quickly add one-time chore from widget and due date view
Allow time display 24-hour format
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Export/Email history report
1/7/2014 - V2.2.1
Add old widget back for Android 3.0+
Fix issue with clearing notification for chores due prior to today
Allow user to change list name background color in Routine View(full version only)
Fix issue with editing locations
Other bug fixes
2/4/2014 - V2.2.2
Fix issue with calculating next due date from completion date
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Fix issue with auto-sync when close the app
Other bug fixes
2/5/2014 - V2.2.2 build 50
Fix issues on devices whose language is German or Russian
2/6/2014 - V2.2.2 build 51
Minor bug fixes
- manage list using you Android device
- or using web browser on you computer
- check and uncheck items as completed
- must be connected to Internet to update list
- but can view while offline with limited editing
- log in to https://kewe-todo.appspot.com/ using same account as your device
Please report problems or suggestions via email.
With CheckList you can avoid it!.
You can create your own list of things to do, to prepare, or to buy and then you can check item.
Now you can share between your device using Dropbox Service
With CheckList you can also manage complex list or long list because you can manage the macro-categories that groups the items or activities to remember.
The list stored with CheckList are never deleted, you can make a thousand, one for each task and reuse them when you need them the list again, with CheckList just choose to remove all the check marks to the list, and if you need to add or to remove an item to the list, with CheckList can always do it very easily.
It happens sometimes to have similar lists that are different only for a few but important elements, with CheckList you do not need to rewrite the list again, but simply duplicate the original list and then edit it.
It can be used for the list of holidays' suitcases, for checks before performing and make a shopping list.
For any bugs or recommendations for improvement of CheckList application send an email to email@example.com
Free. No further updates. No longer supported.
Visit our website for more info, screenshots and instructions: www.yeno.eu
- create everyday checklists
- use templates for shopping,travels and more
- add custom items to your list
- customize templates
- create multiple lists
- organize lists by dates
- create templates
- send list by e-mail,sms..
- protect list with password
- displaying notifications for lists with date
- add Image from gallery to items
- use camera to add pictures for items
- search for shops and places near you
- recognition of product category for shopping
- learning of user's custom category assignment
- create notes
- support for google backup service - automatic data backup
Translation suggestions welcome - please e-mail me.
Special thanks for Stefan Huber for German translations!
This application will always be free but I am 100% open to feedback! There is a million others like it out there, but give us a try! Sweeeet!
CheckList - Your easy to use, no frills check list! Stay Organized and have fun.
The clean design and superior usability make it real fun to jot down everything you don't want to forget.
* Stay organized by grouping your notes into different colors.
* Organize your to-do and shopping lists comfortably with drag and drop.
* Get reminded about important appointments and never miss a date again.
* Keep confidential notes in the vault (strongly encrypted and password-protected).
* Find everything instantly using the powerful full-text search.
* Put lists of notes or single notes onto your home screen (Widgets).
* Restore deleted notes from trash.
* Turn plain notes into checklists and vice versa.
* Share your notes via SMS, email, and more.
* Back up your notes locally or have them automatically backed up on Google's servers.
*** Upgrade to the Plus version risk free! 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied ***
"This app made my life so easy. I have been dreaming of an app like this till I finally found it :D"
- Shehzad Manzoor
"Great app. Simple and effective. So useful, motivates me to do my tasks and the home screen widget looks best when it's quite see through. :)"
- Charlotte Murnane
"Motivate me everyday. Have tried many similar ones but this is the best. Its widget is simple and easy to.use."
- Jeff Chuh
Welcome Goal Achiever!
This Apps' mission is to encourage, support, and reward you for taking meaningful daily action towards the attainment of your goals, big or small. To help you take consistent action long after the excitement you felt when you committed to a worthy goal has faded.
One of the reasons you might not be successful at reaching a goal is because you did not take consistent and sustained action for a long enough period of time.
This checklist was especially created to help you take daily consistent action over time.
"For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent." - Tony Robbins
"...we have to make good decisions, use discipline and be consistent for long enough to see the results we desire." - Darren Hardy
The idea is simple:
1. Enter the actions you know you have to take daily to reach a goal. Like: Workout for 40 minutes, make 10 cold calls to prospective customers, send out 10 resumes to potential employers, write at least 10 pages for project, etc.
2. Put the widget on your home screen. When an action is not yet completed it shows up in bright colored text. Once you check an action off the list the text becomes a lighter color.
3. Your daily mission now becomes to see the list go from bright (in the morning) to gray (before going to bed). You can instantly see how far down your action list you are at a glance. This color change also signals that you had a successful day. A day in which you accomplished all the actions you needed to take you one day closer to your ultimate goals.
A successful day, with all items checked, results in a green check mark placed on the calendar. Watching a series of check marks fill up the calendar, helps motivate you to stay consistent.
There is an indicator on the main list screen that shows the number of consecutive successful days. This is your success streak. A streak with seven or more days turns this indicator green. This gives additional motivation for consistency.
The home screen widget also serves as a constant reminder of the actions you need to take today. Each time you use your Android device you'll see the list and the amount of actions remaining.
In short: Don't go to bed if your list is not completed. If bedtime is near and your list is not close to completion, get to work on what is left on the list!
If you have any questions or comments send an email to:
Ideas for Uses:
- Goal achievement
- Build and re-enforce good habits
- Behavior modification
- Build discipline
- Simple visual design to remind you of your success actions
- Number of unchecked high priority items displayed at top of on screen widget
- Priority indicator to designate importance of items
- Priority significance chooser. This allows you to specify which priority level items need to be completed to qualify for a daily check mark
- Four widget sizes: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, and 3x4
- A variety of text and background color choices
- Change text size of list and widget
- Alarm on individual list items
- Automatic daily list reset at the time you specify. You dictate when your day ends
- Modify/Delete SD card contents - Backup and restore list to SD card
- Full Internet Access - Contact Google or AdMob to display advertisements
- Control Vibrator - Make the device vibrate when alarming
Create your own checklists and check items off as you conquer the world using your favorite android device... or just complete your day-to-day tasks.
-List items can be sorted manually via drag-drop, sorted alphabetically, or sorted by checked-status.
-Import new lists from text files in file system or email attachments or paste text from clipboard.
-New sort options let you move checked items to the bottom of the list with one touch.
-New share option lest you send lists to any app that accepts text: email, messaging, Google drive, etc.
More from developer
have mysterious meanings to many people from
all walks of Life?
The number 23 to the Basketball fan
means the number of Legends
(e.g Jordan, LeBron),
It could also mean the number of
chromosomes in an haploid cell to a cell biologist.
Imagine what your age in number
could mean, or your year of birth.
Check out what mysteries
lie behind the number you hold dear! :)
With this simple, functional compass, you have a sleek compass interface, a clear navigation text with a modern pirate feel.
It gives you both Bearing due True North and Magnetic North
Show off to your friends your cool app.