JellyLauncher is a quick and easy portal to all installed apps on your wearable. JellyLauncher shows all your apps in a simple 3x3 grid, with favorites on top. It's that simple! Less scrolling means faster access to your apps!
Many cool features:
- Simple App grid (3x3, 2x1 or single line which looks exactly like the stock launcher)
- Experimental Tiles support: now featuring a Tile that shows the first 6 favorite apps!
- Long-press for app-specific settings (to add to favorites, hide the app or to uninstall)
- Configurable fonts, backgrounds and icon size
- Subtle animations
Multiple ways to launch JellyLauncher quickly:
- Via a Long-press on the hardware button (you can disable this in settings)
- Via the JellyLauncher Tile: Open tiles (swipe from right to left) and long-press the current tile. You can choose "JellyLauncher" in the list that pops up and enable the JellyLauncher Tile.
- Via a complication on your favorite watchface. Tap it to launch JellyLauncher!
- (For Android Wear 1.X or for watchfaces without complications): Just open JellyLauncher from the list of apps. Pin it to the top for easy access!
The phone-app is an empty app and does not provide any functionality. It is only there to make installing the app on your watch easier.
Actually replacing the default launcher is not possible on WearOS, therefore we use some tricks to open JellyLauncher via alternative ways.