OTG USB Driver For Android : USB To OTG Converter
Easy to access OTG devices through USB OTG File Explorer Manager application. The application will launch on attaching OTG device to your mobile.
All you have to do is to Connect The Flash Drive To An USB OTG (On-the-go) cable then plug in the Micro USB Connector of your Android mobile, Kabel otg tablet, mouse or wifi adapter then open USB OTG Checker & USB sticks drive pro you will see all files in USB drive and you can open files with your favorite app viewers or editors It Works well.
Android File Transfer lets you to read USB flash drives .as well as card readers from your phone or tablets. All you have to do is connect the flash drive to an Usb Otg Cable then plug in the micro USB connector of your tablet, or mouse or wifi adapter then open this app you will see all files in USB drive, Otg Support Mobile and you can open them with your favorite app viewers or editors. Current support FAT32 disk format of flash drives. Note; Lite version limit single file size to 30mb, if you need to open file larger than 30mb, please consider Usb Connector App.
Audios:- You can manage all music and sound related files. (Supported file formats: mp3, ogg, flac, m4p, wav, wma and etc).
Videos:- You can manage all video files in your device. (Supported file formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpeg, wmv and etc).
File Browser:- OTG File Explorer helps you manage all your files efficiently! With an intuitive interface, File Manager allows you to handle any file or folder whether they are stored in your device, microSD card, or cloud storage accounts.
Application:- OTG File Explorer support application management like Uninstall applications, delete application and manage application like system app and user install app.
File Transfer:- OTG File Explorer support connect applications to Computer and You can access remote or shared storage like NAS and FTP server.
Images:- You can manage image and picture files in your storage. Image preview is available. (Supported file formats: bmp, gif, jpg, png and etc).
- You can manage all music and sound related files.
- Automatically start app on device connect.
- Automatically mount and unmount drive with a single click.
- Full NTFC and NTFS support. (FAT, Ext2/3/4)
- Load modules automatically. (from /system/lib/modules)
- You can manage all video files in your device.
- Automatically open the mounted drive.
- Notification when drives mounted.
- Provide links for USB Drivers.
- You can check USB status on one click.
- This app simply opens the hidden settings.
- OTG file explorer helps you manage all your files efficiently with an intuitive interface.
- Automatically open the mounted drive 10 Media scanner triggered on mount.
If you like OTG USB Driver for Android 2019 application then share with your friends and family member.
Write us suggestions and rate this app to encourage us.
Thanks for using this app, leave us your feedback and we will consider them for future updates.