#A standard media player application for your Android device.
#Perfect companion for your HTPC
#Supporting an almost endless range of remote controls
#Combined with its beautiful interface
#Powerful skinning engine
#XBMC feels very natural to use from the couch
# XBMC / KODI's Live TV with EPG and PVR / DVR frontend
# Audio, video, and pictures playback and handling
# XBMC / KODI 's Addons Manager and Addons
#Physical digital media: Blu-ray Disc (unencrypted), CDs, DVDs, DVD-Video, Video CDs (including VCD/SVCD/XVCD), Audio-CD (CDDA), USB Flash Drives, and local Hard Disk Drives
#Network protocol clients: AirPlay/AirTunes, UPnP / DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance), SMB/SAMBA/CIFS, AFP, DAAP, Zeroconf/Avahi/Bonjour, NFS, HTTP, HTTPS, WebDAV, FTP, RTSP (RTSPU, RTSPT), MMS (MMSU, MMST), Podcasting, TCP, UDP, SFTP, RTP and RTMP (including RTMP, RTMPT, RTMPE, RTMPTS, RTMPTE, RTMPS), DHCP, NTP
#Network protocol servers: JSON-RPC server, D-Bus server, Web server, FTP Server, and UPnP AV media server, and a multi-protocol Event Server
#Container formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, FLV, MKV/MKA (Matroska), QuickTime, MP4, M4A, AAC, NUT, Ogg, OGM, RealMedia RAM/RM/RV/RA/RMVB, 3gp, VIVO, PVA, NUV, NSV, NSA, FLI, FLC, DVR-MS and WTV
#Video formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, H.263, MPEG-4 SP and ASP, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), HuffYUV, Indeo, MJPEG, RealVideo, RMVB, Sorenson, WMV, Cinepak.
#Audio formats: MIDI, AIFF, WAV/WAVE, AIFF, MP2, MP3, AAC, AACplus (AAC+), Vorbis, AC3, DTS, ALAC, AMR, FLAC, Monkey's Audio (APE), RealAudio, SHN, WavPack, MPC/Musepack/Mpeg+, Shorten, Speex, WMA, IT, S3M, MOD (Amiga Module), XM, NSF (NES Sound Format), SPC (SNES), GYM (Genesis), SID (Commodore 64), Adlib, YM (Atari ST), ADPCM (Nintendo GameCube), and CD-DA.
#Digital picture/image formats: RAW image formats, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, MNG, ICO, PCX and Targa/TGA
Subtitle formats: AQTitle, ASS/SSA, CC, JACOsub, MicroDVD, MPL2, MPlayer, MPsub, OGM, PJS, RT, SMI, SRT, SUB, RealText, VOBsub, ubViewer, VPlayer
#Metadata tags: APEv1, APEv2, ID3 (ID3v1 and ID3v2), ID666 and Vorbis comments for audio file formats, Exif and IPTC (including GeoTagging) for image file formats
For how to use xbmc / KODI please refer to http://wiki.xbmc.org/
This is a GPL licensed software. Source-code for the project is available at https://github.com/ksoftiplay1/Media-Center
KODI Remote implements translucent design from KitKat onwards.
The new remote circle of KODI Remote combines the most important functionionalities of the remote control.
No need of hands to control KODI. Use predefined voice commands or create your own.
Control KODI via notification bar, even outside the app.
Control KODI directly on your home screen. The widget may also be used on the lock screen.
Don't like the color or layout? Choose one of your likings (premium only).
• Server Management
• Movie, TV Show and Music library
• Television and Radio channels
KODI Remote will work from version 12 (FRODO) of KODI / XBMC and upwards.
In-App Purchase will remove advertisment and unlock premium features.
This app was not created or endorsed by Kodi (former XBMC).
Once you have downloaded this application, continue to use your favourite BBC websites and apps on your Android device as normal. Whenever you play any video or audio the BBC Media Player will launch and handle playback of the content.
Users of Samsung Galaxy devices - especially the S5 and Note 4 - may be unable to play content after the upgrade to Android Lollipop (5.x), and may find that the BBC Media Player app crashes after a few seconds. This was due to a bug in the Samsung firmware which has now been fixed. Please ensure you update to the latest version of firmware for your device.
You may notice that when you install the app it asks you for permission to access your phone's network communication, phone calls, and system tools.
These are standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The 3 permissions the BBC Media Player app asks to use are:
• Network Communication - full internet access.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with access to the internet so it can play programmes.
• Phone Calls - read phone state and identity.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with phone communication status and notifies the application if the phone rings or a phone call is in progress. We only use this permission to ensure that the BBC Media Player pauses if you receive a phone call and temporarily reduces its audio when you receive a txt message while watching a programme. The BBC Media Player app does not access or store any personal information, phone numbers or IMEI numbers.
• System tools - preventing phone from sleeping, retrieve running applications.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with the ability to prevent the phone going to sleep when you are watching a programme.
Plays almost all the Video formats supported by PC or Computers. Now there is no need to convert your Movies or any Videos to play in mobile. This player has been built to best experience the your videos without any hard work by you.
Supports Android Lollipop (Android 5.0).
Video Format Suppported:
3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, amv, asf, avi, divx, drc, dv, f4v, flv, gvi, gxf, iso, m1v, m2v, m2t, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mov, mp2, mp2v, mp4, mp4v, mpe, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv2, mts, mtv, mxf, mxg, nsv, nuv, ogm, ogv, ogx, ps, rec, rm, rmvb, tod, ts, tts, vob, vro, webm, wm, wmv, wtv, xesc
Previous versions can be downloaded from the following link:
APK for other ARM variants can be downloaded from the above link.
1. Phone State is read for pausing the Audio and Video when an incoming call is received. In the previous versions, audio was not paused when an incoming call comes to user.
2. Internet permission is required for receiving feedback from the User.
No Advertisements or "Nagging" Icons in player screen
Application can be moved to "SDcard" from Android 2.2 and above. This can be done inside the "Manage Applications" screen, by selecting the Dolphin Player
Support for most subtitle file formats
Support for most audio and video file formats
Support for playing a single audio file in a loop
Support for playing audio files of a directory in a loop
Supports playing "AVI" file format comfortably with subtitles
Unicode subtitle files require font file to be selected in file browser.
Subtitles for languages like Chinese, Japanese requires TTF/font file. Copy your unicode supported font file from Windows/Linux to sdcard as "/sdcard/broov.ttf"
Supports viewing hidden files. Enable it in Settings screen.
Supports intent, audio and video streams. Create a file with the http link with the extension "astream" for Audio Stream and "vstream" for Video Stream
Based on the famous "FFmpeg" library
If you have any suggestions or bugs, please send the details of the same to email@example.com.
Latest FFmpeg 0.11.1 is supported in this release
Users having high end devices, Disable frame skip algorithm in Settings screen for smooth video playback. Alternatively, you can also download your corresponding ARM variant in the above download link.
HD files still have video lagging issues
if Video is not shown properly, Change in Settings->Advanced Settings->Yuv2RGB-> as SWS Scaler, instead of ARM ASM
If you face any problems with the Player, please send those details to firstname.lastname@example.org It will help us solve the problem at the earliest. This version does not support playing for ARM v5 and ARM v6 devices. Supports playing only for ARM v6vfp and higher variants.
- Real time update of XBMC 4U Facebook page
- Watch stream TV free
- Tips and solution regarding XBMC/KODI
Works with any pocket BLU® enabled Blu-ray™ disc (including Fast Five, Despicable Me, Robin Hood, Get Him to the Greek, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Jurassic Park, Bridesmaids, The Office, X-Men, House, Black Swan, and Rio), together with a PS3™ or other internet-connected Blu-ray™ player.
pocket BLU® works seamlessly with your network connected Blu-ray™ player over Wi-Fi, and offers the following nifty components:
• Access exclusive content – Virtual Garage, Behind the Scenes, Scene Explorer, Take Control – on your Android tablet anytime, anywhere! (Note: These features are now available on Fast Five only).
• Digital Copies of select movies can be transferred to the pocket BLU device® from the Blu-ray disc or internet via a Wi-Fi connection. Please note that Digital Copy is not supported on rooted devices because of security reasons.
• Provides optimized layout for Android tablets.
• A remote control that operates all on disc features (Playback, Hierarchical menus, Chat, Registration, and Color Key functionalities).
• A graphical timeline that appears when the device is held in landscape mode, allowing users to instantly access any point in the movie. For select movie titles, view the chapter thumbnails right on the Timeline. Double click to view more information and access the chapter instantly.
• A cross studio content listing of available Blu-ray™ titles where select bonus content (Featurettes, Deleted Scenes, Short Films, etc) can be streamed to the device.
• A pop up keyboard that makes all on disc data entry easy and intuitive.
• Rate and Post to Facebook: rate the movie or bonus content from pocket BLU®, and add your own personal comment and post it to your Facebook wall to share it with your friends.
• Now Playing: for select movies, instantly view information on currently playing chapters.
Requirements: OS 1.6+, pocket BLU™ enabled disc, BD-Live enabled Blu-ray™ player, Wi-Fi connection
Video Player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs , devices , and network streaming protocols .
Video Player plays most local video and audio files , it has a media library for audio and video files , and allows to browse folders directly .It has support for multi-track audio and subtitles .
Audio formats ：MP3 ，WAV ，AAC ，AAC + ，3GP ,APE , WV , TTA , MPC ，WMA ，FLAC , ALAC ...
Video formats ：AVI , RMVB ,MKV , WM , WMV , AMV ,ASF , DV , F4V , FLV , ISO , MP4 , MPEG , MTV , RM , VOB ...
- Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder .
- Supports multi-core decoding .
- Delete files from external storage(sdcard) on Android 4.4 KitKat .
- Selecting audio track on initial startup on some videos .
- Pause the music when someone is calling .
- Allow deletion of files , Change your audio ringtone , Change the audio volume .
we are believe that you will love this video player .
Not only TV shows, MobiTV also brings you the info about upcoming International Cricket Matches whenever Sri Lanka is playing. When the match is Live, MobiTV lets you watch that match directly from your mobile while giving you the live updates of the match on MobiTV Cricket Exclusive bar.
* Watch all Sri Lankan TV channels on your mobile in one place via 2G, 3G or Wi-Fi
* Presents you the detailed info of Now showing TV shows in all channels
* Lets you know when the Now showing TV show started & how much you've missed
* Know the details of Next show & later show & when they start
* You can add reminders to your favourite TV shows
* Also you can see the weekly program schedule of each channel
* Choose between streaming typing by tapping Watch Live button (RTSP, M3U8, Flash)
Cricket Exclusive Features
* Get Live Cricket scores of SL matches
* Get Cricket Updates on upcoming SL Matches
* Watch Live webcast of cricket matches whenever Sri Lanka Cricket Team plays
* Rupavahini | ජාතික රූපවාහිනිය
* ITN | ස්වාධීන රූපවාහිනිය
* TV Derana | ටීවී දෙරණ
* Hiru TV | හිරු ටීවී
* Sirasa TV | සිරස ටීවී
* Swarnawahini | ස්වර්ණවාහිනිය
* Vasantham TV | வசந்தம் TV
* Dan Tamil TV
* Siyatha TV | සියත ටීවී
* Maxx TV
* The Buddhist
* Shraddha TV | ශ්රද්ධා නාලිකාව
* Daham Gagana TV | දහම් ගගන ටීවී
* Rangiri Sri Lanka | රංගිරි ශ්රී ලංකා
* Siyeli Dasun | සියැලි දසුන්
* Swarga TV | ස්වර්ග ටීවී
* Sri TV | ශ්රී ටීවී
* TV Lanka
* Gee TV | ගී ටීවී
* Raja Music TV | රජ ටීවී
Note1: This TV Guide app is free, but you may be charged for the data usage when streaming video over data network depending on your data plan. Watch MobiTV on Wi-Fi to avoid additional charges.
Note2: Some of the channels may need MX Player app to be installed on your device. MobiTV will prompt you if you haven't already installed these apps. Tap 'Yes' & install them via Google Play.
Note3: Some of the channels need Adobe Flash Player to be installed on your device. The app will prompt you if you haven't already installed Flash Player. Tap 'Yes' to download Flash Player APK & install it manually by opening the downloaded file. It can be also installed via Google Play for some devices.
Note4: Android KitKat & Lollipop devices will need "MobiTV Flash Addon" to watch cricket matches as KitKat & Lollipop devices do not support Flash by default. MobiTV will prompt you if you need to install MobiTV Flash Addon. Tap 'Yes' & install them via Google Play.
Note5: Some channels may take up to 10 seconds to start streaming over the default streaming type. You can long tap the channel icon & try different streaming types (RTSP/M3U8/Flash) to find the fastest type for your device.
Note6: Unfortunately some channels may not work on some devices.
Note7: If you wanna watch previous episodes of Sri Lanka Teledramas & other TV shows, please install our On-Demand-Video app Roopa. MobiTV brings you only Live TV, you need Roopa for VOD.
Disclaimer: MobiTV is a Mobile TV Player App which aggregates official live streams of Free-to-Air TV channels. MobiTV does not rebroadcast or re-stream any channel so not liable for any content. All the content, trademarks & logos are the copyright & property of their respective owners.
© 2015 Bhasha Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
With this extension you can play TV show episodes on your XBMC / Kodi Media Center straightly from within SeriesGuide.
You need to have at least XBMC / Kodi version 12.0 Frodo with activated webserver running and the episode you want to play has to be in your library. This only works if you use thetvdb.com as your metadata-scraper.
The Play Store Icon uses Icons provided by Uwe Trottmann and iconsmind.com. Thank you for that!
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
All you need is video streaming compatible device with WI-Fi, 3G or 2G access…
The following TV Channels are available in 4 languages:
Tamil : Sun TV, K TV, Sun Music, Sun News, Chutti TV, Adithya, Sun Action & Sun Life.
Telugu: Gemini TV, Gemini Movies, Gemini Music, Gemini News, Gemini Comedy, Kushi TV, Gemini Action & Gemini Life.
Kannada: Udaya TV, Udaya Movies, Udaya Music, Udaya News, Udaya Comedy, Chintu TV & SuriyanTV.
Malayalam: Surya TV, Kiran TV, Surya Music, Kochu TV & Surya Action.
SUN PLAYER apps has the following categories:
We would appreciate your valuable feedback and share your views with us:
Explore SUN app for Android and gain access to all of your favorite TV shows in a snap… from anywhere and anytime !
Install XBMC on your Mac, Windows, Apple TV,Linux or Ubuntu machine for free by visiting http://www.xbmc.org. Take full control of your music, movies, TV shows and pictures.
SoulMote is packed full of features and makes controlling your media center a breeze.
★ Fully supports XBMC Frodo (v12) and also backwards compatible with version 12 and version 10.1
★ Control multiple media centers with a touch of a button
★ Display received SMS's on your media center
★ Choose between bookshelf and list views
★ Supports landscape and portrait orientations.
★ Use your devices keyboard to type in text on your XBMC media center
★ Adjust the XBMC volume with your devices volume buttons
★ Control your media centre using gestures
★ Quickly access the remote from the options menu
★ Devices with a trackball can navigate the media center using the trackball while in the remote view.
★ Playlist view allows you to jump between items in your music or video playlists (re-ordering playlist supported when using xbmc with JSON API 3 support or above)
★ View your movies and TV shows by title or genres
★ View your music by album title, artist or genres
★ View your cached media info even when you are not connected to XBMC
★ Supports cover art and thumbnails for all media including music artists, movies, TV shows, episodes and more
★ Play ordered or shuffle play your music
★ Resume functionality for media that you have not finished watching
★ Easily find the media you are looking for by using the search functionality
★ Sort your media by name, rating, year released and recently added
★ Video media that you have watched are marked
★ Browse your directories through the sources view
★ Sources view shows you the date and time you last played the video media file
★ SoulMote smartly detects when media is already playing and will give you the option to play new files immediately or queue additional files
★ Remote view detects currently playing media and displays buttons specific to the playing media
★ Now Playing view allows you to easily jump to any point in the media by dragging a slider.
★★ Please report any issues through either the support view in SoulMote or the SoulMote support website http://www.SoulMote.com
Try SoulMote for free by downloading the SoulMote Free app:
1. 100% Free & Ad Free
2. Support for almost every video format and codec out there (MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, MKV, RMVB, 3GP, MPG, RM, ASF, F4V, FLV, h264, QuickTime, XVID, DIVX and many more)
3. Powerful hardware decoding and acceleration for smooth high-definition playback up to 1080p
4. Streaming video from FTP server, windows sharing service, Samba, UPnP, NAS, DLNA
5. Blu-ray video decoding, transcoding and playback via VidOn Server
6. Change video audios and subtitles (SRT, SUB, USF, GSUB, XSUB and others)
7. Gesture controls change volume, brightness, fast forward and backward
8. Hardware optimization for impeccable stability with lower CPU and battery use
In VidOn.me Remote Settings panel-> Host IP-> Input your XMBC IP address->port: 8080
In XBMC go to System -> Settings -> Network
Enable the following settings:
- Allow control of XBMC via HTTP
- Allow programs of this system to control XBMC
- Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC
In order to see your music and video files you need to enable the library function within xbmc and scan your music and video files to the library.
Supported Android device display resolutions:
Connection error: please check if the firewall is closed, and make sure WIFI is enabled.
VidOn.me Control currently applys to devices running Android 2.1 and above
Please make sure that you have at least XBMC 11 Eden installed, previous versions are not supported.
Get the latest XBMC Version at :
1. Media library management
- Multimedia auto categorizing
- Movie info auto scraping
2. Powerful video playback
- Support all popular video, subtitle and photo formats
- 1080P hardware acceleration playback
- Blu-ray decoding and playback
- Change audio and subtitles
3. Private cloud photo backup
- Safely backup photos to VidOn Server
- Browse photos based on location, date and device etc.
4. Timeline photo viewer
- Scroll through a chronological catalog of your photos
VidOn Cloud: http://vidon.me/vidon_server.htm