Once you have downloaded this application, continue to use your favourite BBC websites and apps on your Android device as normal. Whenever you play any video or audio the BBC Media Player will launch and handle playback of the content.
Users of Samsung Galaxy S5 devices may be unable to play content after the upgrade to Android Lollipop (5.x), and may find that the BBC Media Player app crashes after a few seconds. This was due to a bug in the Samsung firmware which has now been fixed and is currently being rolled out by the manufacturer and network operators. Please ensure you keep the firmware for your device updated (the version must be at least G900FXXU1BOC7).
We're also aware of an issue on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, where some users on Android Lollipop are unable to play video. We're sorry this is still happening, and are working with our technology partners to get this fixed as soon as we can.
You may notice that when you install the app it asks you for permission to access your phone's network communication, phone calls, and system tools.
These are standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The 3 permissions the BBC Media Player app asks to use are:
• Network Communication - full internet access.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with access to the internet so it can play programmes.
• Phone Calls - read phone state and identity.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with phone communication status and notifies the application if the phone rings or a phone call is in progress. We only use this permission to ensure that the BBC Media Player pauses if you receive a phone call and temporarily reduces its audio when you receive a txt message while watching a programme. The BBC Media Player app does not access or store any personal information, phone numbers or IMEI numbers.
• System tools - preventing phone from sleeping, retrieve running applications.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with the ability to prevent the phone going to sleep when you are watching a programme.
Plays almost all the Video formats supported by PC or Computers. Now there is no need to convert your Movies or any Videos to play in mobile. This player has been built to best experience the your videos without any hard work by you.
Supports Android Lollipop (Android 5.0).
Video Format Suppported:
3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, amv, asf, avi, divx, drc, dv, f4v, flv, gvi, gxf, iso, m1v, m2v, m2t, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mov, mp2, mp2v, mp4, mp4v, mpe, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv2, mts, mtv, mxf, mxg, nsv, nuv, ogm, ogv, ogx, ps, rec, rm, rmvb, tod, ts, tts, vob, vro, webm, wm, wmv, wtv, xesc
Previous versions can be downloaded from the following link:
APK for other ARM variants can be downloaded from the above link.
1. Phone State is read for pausing the Audio and Video when an incoming call is received. In the previous versions, audio was not paused when an incoming call comes to user.
2. Internet permission is required for receiving feedback from the User.
No Advertisements or "Nagging" Icons in player screen
Application can be moved to "SDcard" from Android 2.2 and above. This can be done inside the "Manage Applications" screen, by selecting the Dolphin Player
Support for most subtitle file formats
Support for most audio and video file formats
Support for playing a single audio file in a loop
Support for playing audio files of a directory in a loop
Supports playing "AVI" file format comfortably with subtitles
Unicode subtitle files require font file to be selected in file browser.
Subtitles for languages like Chinese, Japanese requires TTF/font file. Copy your unicode supported font file from Windows/Linux to sdcard as "/sdcard/broov.ttf"
Supports viewing hidden files. Enable it in Settings screen.
Supports intent, audio and video streams. Create a file with the http link with the extension "astream" for Audio Stream and "vstream" for Video Stream
Based on the famous "FFmpeg" library
If you have any suggestions or bugs, please send the details of the same to email@example.com.
Latest FFmpeg 0.11.1 is supported in this release
Users having high end devices, Disable frame skip algorithm in Settings screen for smooth video playback. Alternatively, you can also download your corresponding ARM variant in the above download link.
HD files still have video lagging issues
if Video is not shown properly, Change in Settings->Advanced Settings->Yuv2RGB-> as SWS Scaler, instead of ARM ASM
If you face any problems with the Player, please send those details to firstname.lastname@example.org It will help us solve the problem at the earliest. This version does not support playing for ARM v5 and ARM v6 devices. Supports playing only for ARM v6vfp and higher variants.
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
· Control your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Use Roku Search with your mobile device. See what’s on, where you can watch it for free, with a subscription, or how much the different channels charge to rent or buy.
· Use your voice to search for movies, TV shows, actors, and directors as well as for streaming channels by name.
· Follow "Movies Coming Soon” within My Feed and get updates when new movies are ready to stream – on what channel and at what price.
· Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 2,000 streaming channels offered in the Roku Channel Store.*
· Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels on your Roku player or Roku TV from your mobile device.
· Enter text in your Roku player on-screen interface using your device's keyboard instead of the included remote.
· Name and switch between multiple Roku players and Roku TVs.
· Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku player or Roku TV using the “Play on Roku” feature.
* Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability subject to change and not all content is available in the countries in which Roku devices are sold.
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku player or Roku TV. Certain features require compatible Roku players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku player or Roku TV (you see a “No Roku Devices Found” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku player or Roku TV. This will wake your Roku player or Roku TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
· Roku Search is available when your connected Roku player or Roku TV supports this functionality.
· Searching by voice is available in English in the US and Canada only and elsewhere when updates make voice search available. This feature requires permission to access your Android device's microphone.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
KODI Remote implements translucent design from KitKat onwards.
The new remote circle of KODI Remote combines the most important functionionalities of the remote control.
No need of hands to control KODI. Use predefined voice commands or create your own.
Control KODI via notification bar, even outside the app.
Control KODI directly on your home screen. The widget may also be used on the lock screen.
Don't like the color or layout? Choose one of your likings (premium only).
• Server Management
• Movie, TV Show and Music library
• Television and Radio channels
KODI Remote will work from version 12 (FRODO) of KODI / XBMC and upwards.
In-App Purchase will remove advertisment and unlock premium features.
This app was not created or endorsed by Kodi (former XBMC).
Setting up Kodi is a problem for many and a lot of persons pay hundreds of dollars to get this done. This should not be the case, so I develop the CONFIGURATOR. CONFIGURATOR acts as a setup wizard that easily configures Kodi to its best settings with popular addons, best playback settings and ease of use. Now everyone can enjoy the benefits of Kodi.
This app is not Kodi. It is a setup wizard for Kodi. CONFIGURATOR is NOT in anyway affiliated to Kodi/xbmc team.
With CONFIGURATOR, now everyone will be able to watch movies, tv series, live channels, games etc via Kodi without the headache of programming.
After running CONFIGURATOR, you will get a basic setup with these features:
---Great looking and easy to use home menu
---Popular addons included for you to watch thousands of movies and Tv shows
---Watch over 3000 live channel (Always updated)
---IPTV Lists from many countries. English, Spanish, Dutch, German, Russian, Polish, Hindi Etc
---Ability to tweak customization instead of set it up from start.
---Categories in this setup include: Game, Movies, Tv Series, Live TV, Weather, Radio, Youtube etc
----100% free. Donation accepted
---Absolutely No Ads
----1 click setup for your Tablet, Phones, Smart TV and Tv Box/Dongles
Get the best media center on your Phone/Tablet/TV and use CONFIGURATOR to set it up. Cut the cords and the high fees!
The Configurator requires admin privileges to carry out its functions effectively. To uninstall you must first remove its administration privilege. Uninstall by: SETTINGS>SECURITY>DEVICE ADMINS>UNCHECKED CONFIGURATOR.
Support this app development by giving it a rating and sharing it with your friends!
Here are a few remarkable features :
Browse images, videos, songs files directly from your certified DLNA server .
Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
Use our Player as a browser, player or controller.
Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
Displays album art and album thumb nails, Images etc
NOTE: DLNA is trademark of DLNA.org. We just use the term to confirm that app work with certified DLNA servers. We have no link or connection with DLNA.org
Fetch TV and non-Fetch TV customers can browse the on demand movie catalogue and watch trailers on your Android phone. You can also search the 7 Day TV guide and setup reminders for shows you want to watch.
Fetch TV customers can pair your Android phone with your Fetch TV set-top box, and watch selected subscription channels^ and Movie Box^ movies at home or when you are out and about. You can schedule and manage your recordings from anywhere, plus watch movie trailers and rent movies ready to watch on your TV at home.
At home you can also use the app to browse Fetch TV content, watch standard definition free to air recordings, choose movies, and set recordings without interrupting what you are watching on TV. Your phone also doubles as your fully functional remote control.
Features available to all users:
• Browse and search the Fetch TV catalogue
• Watch movie trailers on your Android phone
• Browse and search the 7 day TV guide and setup reminders
• Post comments about what you're watching on Facebook or Twitter
Features available to Fetch TV customers using eligible devices* paired to your Fetch TV set-top-box
• Watch Movie Box movies^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch Live selected subscription channels^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch standard definition free to air TV recordings on your Android phone* at home
• Watch the Movies Now Showing trailer channel
• Schedule recordings wherever you are
• Browse the recordings on your set-top box
• 'Tap to play' a recording or on demand movie or TV show on your TV
• Manage scheduled and Series Tag recordings
• Change channels, and adjust the volume on your TV
• Rent an on demand movie to watch on your TV
* for device requirements, please refer to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
^ this content is only available where it is included with your Fetch TV subscription. Not all channels are available for viewing on the app
Changing channels on your TV, recording to your Fetch TV set-top box, playing on demand programs on the TV, and streaming selected recorded content requires the Fetch TV app to be connected to the same home network as your Fetch TV set-top box.
For the best experience we recommend using Wi-Fi network connection.
Notes for connecting the Fetch TV app with your Fetch TV set-top box (pairing):
• Please be at home, with your TV on and your Fetch TV set-top box turned on
• From the Home screen menu go to Manage > Settings > Mobile & Tablet
• Follow the on screen messages to setup your initial connection
You should only need to connect to your Fetch TV set-top box once, however if for some reason you lose your connection, just run the setup process again.
For further support with the Fetch TV app go to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
By downloading this Fetch TV app (Mobile App), you accept the End User Licence Agreement available at http://www.fetchtv.com.au/mobile/eula. Please review the terms and conditions before downloading. Do not download the Mobile App if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
פורום - תוכלו להיכנס לפורום הרשמי של קודי ישראל
קבוצת הפייסבוק - תוכלו להיכנס לקבוצת הפייסבוק הרשמית של קודי ישראל
הורדות - תוכלו להוריד ישירות מהאפליקציה את קודי, Rain והריפו של קודי ישראל
מדריכים - תוכלו לקרוא מדריכים בנוחות וללא חיבור לרשת
יש לכם הצעות או שאתם סתם רוצים לפרגן? שלחו לי מייל: email@example.com - מתן משרקי
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
AllCast Premium Features:
No splash screens
No limits on video lengths
1, Automatically detect all your videos in Sdcard
2, Play all your videos in HD
3, Display the content of video as thumbnail
4, Delete video, save history of played videos
5, Support playing almost all video file types: AVI, FLV, MOV, MKV
6, Automatically detect all your audio in sdcard
7, Play and control your music easily
PlayOn is the award-winning software that has won awards from Money Magazine and Popular Science Magazine. PlayOn was recently named one of the best cord-cutting tools on the planet by CNET.
PlayOn Mobile is now available for Android and it lets you watch all of the online content from Hulu (no Hulu Plus subscription required), Redbox*, Netflix*, NBC, ABC, FOX, CBS, Comedy Central, MLB.tv*, CNN, The Food Network, History, ESPN, ESPN3, TV.com, SpikeTV, Amazon VOD, BET, Adult Swim, Oprah Winfrey Network, Nick, PBS, PBS Kids, MTV, Vevo, and many more. It even works over Wi-Fi, 4G, or 3G.
Now with support for streaming High Definition Video!
PlayOn requires that you have PlayOn Media Server running on your PC. For the month of May you can get a free trial at http://www.playon.tv/android
You must be running Android OS 2.2 or later and your phone must support Flash or HLS Streaming. As long as your PC running PlayOn is turned on, you can connect your phone using either a WiFi connection, 4G, or 3G and access all of PlayOn’s content and features.
Imagine catching up on your favorite TV series while waiting for a flight, or enjoying a sitcom during an oil change. Think about how nice it will be to sit on you couch and watch Hulu on your TV. Whatever your daily life throws at you, PlayOn can entertain you. Install this app on your phone or tablet, get the PlayOn server software on your PC, and you’ll be up and running in 5 minutes.
*Redbox, MLB.tv, and Netflix* require a subscriptions sold separately.
1. 100% Free & Ad Free
2. Support for almost every video format and codec out there (MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, MKV, RMVB, 3GP, MPG, RM, ASF, F4V, FLV, h264, QuickTime, XVID, DIVX and many more)
3. Powerful hardware decoding and acceleration for smooth high-definition playback up to 1080p
4. Streaming video from FTP server, windows sharing service, Samba, UPnP, NAS, DLNA
5. Blu-ray video decoding, transcoding and playback via VidOn Server
6. Change video audios and subtitles (SRT, SUB, USF, GSUB, XSUB and others)
7. Gesture controls change volume, brightness, fast forward and backward
8. Hardware optimization for impeccable stability with lower CPU and battery use
1. Media library management
- Multimedia auto categorizing
- Movie info auto scraping
2. Powerful video playback
- Support all popular video, subtitle and photo formats
- 1080P hardware acceleration playback
- Blu-ray decoding and playback
- Change audio and subtitles
3. Private cloud photo backup
- Safely backup photos to VidOn Server
- Browse photos based on location, date and device etc.
4. Timeline photo viewer
- Scroll through a chronological catalog of your photos
VidOn Cloud: http://vidon.me/vidon_server.htm
In VidOn.me Remote Settings panel-> Host IP-> Input your XMBC IP address->port: 8080
In XBMC go to System -> Settings -> Network
Enable the following settings:
- Allow control of XBMC via HTTP
- Allow programs of this system to control XBMC
- Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC
In order to see your music and video files you need to enable the library function within xbmc and scan your music and video files to the library.
Supported Android device display resolutions:
Connection error: please check if the firewall is closed, and make sure WIFI is enabled.
VidOn.me Control currently applys to devices running Android 2.1 and above
Please make sure that you have at least XBMC 11 Eden installed, previous versions are not supported.
Get the latest XBMC Version at :