#A standard media player application for your Android device.
#Perfect companion for your HTPC
#Supporting an almost endless range of remote controls
#Combined with its beautiful interface
#Powerful skinning engine
#XBMC feels very natural to use from the couch
# XBMC / KODI's Live TV with EPG and PVR / DVR frontend
# Audio, video, and pictures playback and handling
# XBMC / KODI 's Addons Manager and Addons
#Physical digital media: Blu-ray Disc (unencrypted), CDs, DVDs, DVD-Video, Video CDs (including VCD/SVCD/XVCD), Audio-CD (CDDA), USB Flash Drives, and local Hard Disk Drives
#Network protocol clients: AirPlay/AirTunes, UPnP / DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance), SMB/SAMBA/CIFS, AFP, DAAP, Zeroconf/Avahi/Bonjour, NFS, HTTP, HTTPS, WebDAV, FTP, RTSP (RTSPU, RTSPT), MMS (MMSU, MMST), Podcasting, TCP, UDP, SFTP, RTP and RTMP (including RTMP, RTMPT, RTMPE, RTMPTS, RTMPTE, RTMPS), DHCP, NTP
#Network protocol servers: JSON-RPC server, D-Bus server, Web server, FTP Server, and UPnP AV media server, and a multi-protocol Event Server
#Container formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, FLV, MKV/MKA (Matroska), QuickTime, MP4, M4A, AAC, NUT, Ogg, OGM, RealMedia RAM/RM/RV/RA/RMVB, 3gp, VIVO, PVA, NUV, NSV, NSA, FLI, FLC, DVR-MS and WTV
#Video formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, H.263, MPEG-4 SP and ASP, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), HuffYUV, Indeo, MJPEG, RealVideo, RMVB, Sorenson, WMV, Cinepak.
#Audio formats: MIDI, AIFF, WAV/WAVE, AIFF, MP2, MP3, AAC, AACplus (AAC+), Vorbis, AC3, DTS, ALAC, AMR, FLAC, Monkey's Audio (APE), RealAudio, SHN, WavPack, MPC/Musepack/Mpeg+, Shorten, Speex, WMA, IT, S3M, MOD (Amiga Module), XM, NSF (NES Sound Format), SPC (SNES), GYM (Genesis), SID (Commodore 64), Adlib, YM (Atari ST), ADPCM (Nintendo GameCube), and CD-DA.
#Digital picture/image formats: RAW image formats, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, MNG, ICO, PCX and Targa/TGA
Subtitle formats: AQTitle, ASS/SSA, CC, JACOsub, MicroDVD, MPL2, MPlayer, MPsub, OGM, PJS, RT, SMI, SRT, SUB, RealText, VOBsub, ubViewer, VPlayer
#Metadata tags: APEv1, APEv2, ID3 (ID3v1 and ID3v2), ID666 and Vorbis comments for audio file formats, Exif and IPTC (including GeoTagging) for image file formats
For how to use xbmc / KODI please refer to http://wiki.xbmc.org/
This is a GPL licensed software. Source-code for the project is available at https://github.com/ksoftiplay1/Media-Center
Plays almost all the Video formats supported by PC or Computers. Now there is no need to convert your Movies or any Videos to play in mobile. This player has been built to best experience the your videos without any hard work by you.
Supports Android Lollipop (Android 5.0).
Video Format Suppported:
3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, amv, asf, avi, divx, drc, dv, f4v, flv, gvi, gxf, iso, m1v, m2v, m2t, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mov, mp2, mp2v, mp4, mp4v, mpe, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv2, mts, mtv, mxf, mxg, nsv, nuv, ogm, ogv, ogx, ps, rec, rm, rmvb, tod, ts, tts, vob, vro, webm, wm, wmv, wtv, xesc
Once you have downloaded this application, continue to use your favourite BBC websites and apps on your Android device as normal. Whenever you play any video or audio the BBC Media Player will launch and handle playback of the content.
Users of Samsung Galaxy devices - especially the S5 and Note 4 - may be unable to play content after the upgrade to Android Lollipop (5.x), and may find that the BBC Media Player app crashes after a few seconds. This was due to a bug in the Samsung firmware which has now been fixed. Please ensure you update to the latest version of firmware (G900FXXU1BOC7) for your device.
You may notice that when you install the app it asks you for permission to access your phone's network communication, phone calls, and system tools.
These are standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The 3 permissions the BBC Media Player app asks to use are:
• Network Communication - full internet access.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with access to the internet so it can play programmes.
• Phone Calls - read phone state and identity.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with phone communication status and notifies the application if the phone rings or a phone call is in progress. We only use this permission to ensure that the BBC Media Player pauses if you receive a phone call and temporarily reduces its audio when you receive a txt message while watching a programme. The BBC Media Player app does not access or store any personal information, phone numbers or IMEI numbers.
• System tools - preventing phone from sleeping, retrieve running applications.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with the ability to prevent the phone going to sleep when you are watching a programme.
Previous versions can be downloaded from the following link:
APK for other ARM variants can be downloaded from the above link.
1. Phone State is read for pausing the Audio and Video when an incoming call is received. In the previous versions, audio was not paused when an incoming call comes to user.
2. Internet permission is required for receiving feedback from the User.
No Advertisements or "Nagging" Icons in player screen
Application can be moved to "SDcard" from Android 2.2 and above. This can be done inside the "Manage Applications" screen, by selecting the Dolphin Player
Support for most subtitle file formats
Support for most audio and video file formats
Support for playing a single audio file in a loop
Support for playing audio files of a directory in a loop
Supports playing "AVI" file format comfortably with subtitles
Unicode subtitle files require font file to be selected in file browser.
Subtitles for languages like Chinese, Japanese requires TTF/font file. Copy your unicode supported font file from Windows/Linux to sdcard as "/sdcard/broov.ttf"
Supports viewing hidden files. Enable it in Settings screen.
Supports intent, audio and video streams. Create a file with the http link with the extension "astream" for Audio Stream and "vstream" for Video Stream
Based on the famous "FFmpeg" library
If you have any suggestions or bugs, please send the details of the same to email@example.com.
Latest FFmpeg 0.11.1 is supported in this release
Users having high end devices, Disable frame skip algorithm in Settings screen for smooth video playback. Alternatively, you can also download your corresponding ARM variant in the above download link.
HD files still have video lagging issues
if Video is not shown properly, Change in Settings->Advanced Settings->Yuv2RGB-> as SWS Scaler, instead of ARM ASM
If you face any problems with the Player, please send those details to firstname.lastname@example.org It will help us solve the problem at the earliest. This version does not support playing for ARM v5 and ARM v6 devices. Supports playing only for ARM v6vfp and higher variants.
KODI Remote implements translucent design from KitKat onwards.
The new remote circle of KODI Remote combines the most important functionionalities of the remote control.
No need of hands to control KODI. Use predefined voice commands or create your own.
Control KODI via notification bar, even outside the app.
Control KODI directly on your home screen. The widget may also be used on the lock screen.
Don't like the color or layout? Choose one of your likings (premium only).
• Server Management
• Movie, TV Show and Music library
• Television and Radio channels
KODI Remote will work from version 12 (FRODO) of KODI / XBMC and upwards.
In-App Purchase will remove advertisment and unlock premium features.
This app was not created or endorsed by Kodi (former XBMC).
Fetch TV and non-Fetch TV customers can browse the on demand movie catalogue and watch trailers on your Android phone. You can also search the 7 Day TV guide and setup reminders for shows you want to watch.
Fetch TV customers can pair your Android phone with your Fetch TV set-top box, and watch selected subscription channels^ and Movie Box^ movies at home or when you are out and about. You can schedule and manage your recordings from anywhere, plus watch movie trailers and rent movies ready to watch on your TV at home.
At home you can also use the app to browse Fetch TV content, watch standard definition free to air recordings, choose movies, and set recordings without interrupting what you are watching on TV. Your phone also doubles as your fully functional remote control.
Features available to all users:
• Browse and search the Fetch TV catalogue
• Watch movie trailers on your Android phone
• Browse and search the 7 day TV guide and setup reminders
• Post comments about what you're watching on Facebook or Twitter
Features available to Fetch TV customers using eligible devices* paired to your Fetch TV set-top-box
• Watch Movie Box movies^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch Live selected subscription channels^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch standard definition free to air TV recordings on your Android phone* at home
• Watch the Movies Now Showing trailer channel
• Schedule recordings wherever you are
• Browse the recordings on your set-top box
• 'Tap to play' a recording or on demand movie or TV show on your TV
• Manage scheduled and Series Tag recordings
• Change channels, and adjust the volume on your TV
• Rent an on demand movie to watch on your TV
* for device requirements, please refer to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
^ this content is only available where it is included with your Fetch TV subscription. Not all channels are available for viewing on the app
Changing channels on your TV, recording to your Fetch TV set-top box, playing on demand programs on the TV, and streaming selected recorded content requires the Fetch TV app to be connected to the same home network as your Fetch TV set-top box.
For the best experience we recommend using Wi-Fi network connection.
Notes for connecting the Fetch TV app with your Fetch TV set-top box (pairing):
• Please be at home, with your TV on and your Fetch TV set-top box turned on
• From the Home screen menu go to Manage > Settings > Mobile & Tablet
• Follow the on screen messages to setup your initial connection
You should only need to connect to your Fetch TV set-top box once, however if for some reason you lose your connection, just run the setup process again.
For further support with the Fetch TV app go to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
By downloading this Fetch TV app (Mobile App), you accept the End User Licence Agreement available at http://www.fetchtv.com.au/mobile/eula. Please review the terms and conditions before downloading. Do not download the Mobile App if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
Not only TV shows, MobiTV also brings you the info about upcoming International Cricket Matches whenever Sri Lanka is playing. When the match is Live, MobiTV lets you watch that match directly from your mobile while giving you the live updates of the match on MobiTV Cricket Exclusive bar.
* Watch all Sri Lankan TV channels on your mobile in one place via 2G, 3G or Wi-Fi
* Presents you the detailed info of Now showing TV shows in all channels
* Lets you know when the Now showing TV show started & how much you've missed
* Know the details of Next show & later show & when they start
* You can add reminders to your favourite TV shows
* Also you can see the weekly program schedule of each channel
* Choose between streaming typing by tapping Watch Live button (RTSP, M3U8, Flash)
Cricket Exclusive Features
* Get Live Cricket scores of SL matches
* Get Cricket Updates on upcoming SL Matches
* Watch Live webcast of cricket matches whenever Sri Lanka Cricket Team plays
* Rupavahini | ජාතික රූපවාහිනිය
* ITN | ස්වාධීන රූපවාහිනිය
* TV Derana | ටීවී දෙරණ
* Hiru TV | හිරු ටීවී
* Sirasa TV | සිරස ටීවී
* Swarnawahini | ස්වර්ණවාහිනිය
* Sindu TV | සින්දු TV
* Vasantham TV | வசந்தம் TV
* Dan Tamil TV
* Siyatha TV | සියත ටීවී
* Maxx TV
* The Buddhist
* Shraddha TV | ශ්රද්ධා නාලිකාව
* Daham Gagana TV | දහම් ගගන ටීවී
* Rangiri Sri Lanka | රංගිරි ශ්රී ලංකා
* Verbum TV
* Swarga TV | ස්වර්ග ටීවී
* Sri TV | ශ්රී ටීවී
* Siyapatha TV | සියපත TV
* Gee TV | ගී ටීවී
* Raja Music TV | රජ ටීවී
Note1: This TV Guide app is free, but you may be charged for the data usage when streaming video over data network depending on your data plan. Watch MobiTV on Wi-Fi to avoid additional charges.
Note2: Some of the channels may need MX Player app to be installed on your device. MobiTV will prompt you if you haven't already installed these apps. Tap 'Yes' & install them via Google Play.
Note3: Some of the channels need Adobe Flash Player to be installed on your device. The app will prompt you if you haven't already installed Flash Player. Tap 'Yes' to download Flash Player APK & install it manually by opening the downloaded file. It can be also installed via Google Play for some devices.
Note4: Android KitKat & Lollipop devices will need "MobiTV Flash Addon" to watch cricket matches as KitKat & Lollipop devices do not support Flash by default. MobiTV will prompt you if you need to install MobiTV Flash Addon. Tap 'Yes' & install them via Google Play.
Note5: Some channels may take up to 10 seconds to start streaming over the default streaming type. You can long tap the channel icon & try different streaming types (RTSP/M3U8/Flash) to find the fastest type for your device.
Note6: Unfortunately some channels may not work on some devices.
Note7: If you wanna watch previous episodes of Sri Lanka Teledramas & other TV shows, please install our On-Demand-Video app Roopa. MobiTV brings you only Live TV, you need Roopa for VOD.
Disclaimer: MobiTV is a Mobile TV Player App which aggregates official live streams of Free-to-Air TV channels. MobiTV does not rebroadcast or re-stream any channel so not liable for any content. All the content, trademarks & logos are the copyright & property of their respective owners.
© 2015 MobiTv.lk | Bhasha Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
AllCast Premium Features:
No splash screens
No limits on video lengths
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your Android device from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
For information on using this app, compatible models and feature or any trouble about this app, please visit the following support page.
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
Some of the features:
* Download your movie and game collection and bring it with you.
* Scan bar codes and get detailed information about the movie and add it to your collection.
* Rate movies, just after you've seen it at the cinema.
* Manage your price tracked items, and receive notifications (via the Google Cloud Messaging service) when the price matches your target price.
* Get the best deals
* See current theatrical releases
* Blu-ray release calendar
Note! The Google Cloud Messaging service requires that your device has Android 2.2 or higher. If you have Android version less than 4.0.4 you also need to have enabled a Google account in your device. In the settings view, you can find out the Google Cloud Messaging status on your device. If it says Registered everything should be ok and you should be able to receive notifications. If it says something else you may need to take action, such as setting up a Google account.
Note! Lately you may have experienced that the barcode scanning feature has stopped working. This is very unfortunate, but out of our control. The My Movies app utilises a third-party app for the scanning features. Please visit
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.zxing.client.android for instructions on how to fix the issues you are experiencing. If these issues become permanent, we may have to change the barcode scanning feature, but until then we hope that the issues are solved by the ZXing team.
Please rate and leave your feedback. Thank you!
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component of MX Player and does not operate by itself independently.
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
Video Player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs , devices , and network streaming protocols .
Video Player plays most local video and audio files , it has a media library for audio and video files , and allows to browse folders directly .It has support for multi-track audio and subtitles .
Audio formats ：MP3 ，WAV ，AAC ，AAC + ，3GP ,APE , WV , TTA , MPC ，WMA ，FLAC , ALAC ...
Video formats ：AVI , RMVB ,MKV , WM , WMV , AMV ,ASF , DV , F4V , FLV , ISO , MP4 , MPEG , MTV , RM , VOB ...
- Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder .
- Supports multi-core decoding .
- Delete files from external storage(sdcard) on Android 4.4 KitKat .
- Selecting audio track on initial startup on some videos .
- Pause the music when someone is calling .
- Allow deletion of files , Change your audio ringtone , Change the audio volume .
we are believe that you will love this video player .
1. 100% Free & Ad Free
2. Support for almost every video format and codec out there (MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, MKV, RMVB, 3GP, MPG, RM, ASF, F4V, FLV, h264, QuickTime, XVID, DIVX and many more)
3. Powerful hardware decoding and acceleration for smooth high-definition playback up to 1080p
4. Streaming video from FTP server, windows sharing service, Samba, UPnP, NAS, DLNA
5. Blu-ray video decoding, transcoding and playback via VidOn Server
6. Change video audios and subtitles (SRT, SUB, USF, GSUB, XSUB and others)
7. Gesture controls change volume, brightness, fast forward and backward
8. Hardware optimization for impeccable stability with lower CPU and battery use
In VidOn.me Remote Settings panel-> Host IP-> Input your XMBC IP address->port: 8080
In XBMC go to System -> Settings -> Network
Enable the following settings:
- Allow control of XBMC via HTTP
- Allow programs of this system to control XBMC
- Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC
In order to see your music and video files you need to enable the library function within xbmc and scan your music and video files to the library.
Supported Android device display resolutions:
Connection error: please check if the firewall is closed, and make sure WIFI is enabled.
VidOn.me Control currently applys to devices running Android 2.1 and above
Please make sure that you have at least XBMC 11 Eden installed, previous versions are not supported.
Get the latest XBMC Version at :
1. Media library management
- Multimedia auto categorizing
- Movie info auto scraping
2. Powerful video playback
- Support all popular video, subtitle and photo formats
- 1080P hardware acceleration playback
- Blu-ray decoding and playback
- Change audio and subtitles
3. Private cloud photo backup
- Safely backup photos to VidOn Server
- Browse photos based on location, date and device etc.
4. Timeline photo viewer
- Scroll through a chronological catalog of your photos
VidOn Cloud: http://vidon.me/vidon_server.htm