Exercise Tracker is the only app that automatically identifies exercises, counts your repetitions, and logs all of your workouts for you!
How to train new exercises in Free Mode:
1. Start app on watch and perform exercise.
2. Tap watch and give it a name.
That’s it! The next time you perform the movement, Exercise Tracker will automatically identify the exercise.
In guided mode, you can build your own custom workout program, the watch will guide you through the workout and track you along the way. We introduced this feature in version 3.0.0 per your requests. It is a major new release, bugs are inevitable, please bear with us and email us to report problems, so that we can improve your user experience.
- TrackMyFitness uses the Android™ Wear fitness watch to track your body on the -X, -Y, -Z axis.
- Manual workout log and fitness journal feature works incredibly even without an Android Wear fitness watch.
- Get more accurate calories burned feedback then with typical fitness tracker or exercise tracker because TrackMyFitness knows EXACTLY which exercises you’re performing!
- It takes just 3 seconds to train any new exercise from your Android Wear fitness watch so there’s no limit to how many exercises TrackMyFitness can track in your workout journal.
- TrackMyFitness works as your Crossfit log ( wod log ), bodybuilding log, weightlifting tracker, strength training journal, HIIT workout tracker, TRX training journal, kettlebell training log, calisthenics exercise journal, machine workout tracker, cardio workout log, and much much more!
- Exercise tracker also records your time in your workout log with built in interval timer and stopwatch.
- Stay motivated with remarkable progress tracking including 1 rep max estimates and calories burned
- Great to use for home fitness tracking or a gym log.
- The only Android Wear fitness app to auto identify your exercises.
- Auto repetition counting and exercise tracking compatible Android Wear fitness watches include: Moto 360, Moto 360 2nd generation, Fossil Q, Samsung Gear Live, Huawei Watch, Sony Smartwatch 3, LG Watch Urbane, and LG Watch R
Tips for more accurate fitness tracking:
- Wear your watch just a little higher on your wrist than usual. (above the bone)
- Tighten the watch on your wrist. (just snug, not a death grip)
This is a new technology and you’re one of the first to try it out! We know it’s not perfect yet.
Instead of leaving a negative review, please help us improve the app for everyone by reporting bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org